Hell at Work Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“FUCK ME! Oh GOD Yes! Its feels so good, fuck me hard please fuck my hot pussy” She screamed as Anna picked her pace up, she pulled the monster out till just the head was still lodged between Sue’s pussy lips and then pushed it in all the way in one quick motion. Sue screamed loudly as it ripped through her pussy walls tearing its way inside her pussy. Anna pumped harder and faster, Sue bucked her hips trying to keep the monster deep inside her hungry pussy.

“I’m Cumin! Fuck me! Oh Yes! Oh yes, that’s it. Ohhhhh God Please fuck my pussy!” she creamed so loud that Anna thought someone would hear her. Sue grabbed Anna’s hips and pulled her closer trying to hold the cock inside her, Anna slammed it in one more time and held it deep in Sue’s convulsing pussy, Sue was breathless as she screamed over and over as her body lost control. Her body bucked like a wild animal as she screamed over and over again “ Fuck me!.”

Anna slowed her pace as the orgasm seemed to subside. She leaned over and lightly kissed Sue, before pulling the dildo out of Sue’s pussy. Anna laid down beside Sue wrapping her arms around her as they both tried to catch their breath.

“That was fantastic, I’ve never exploded that hard before. Can I fuck you next?” she whispered softly.

“Not now my love, I need to get back to the office, we just don’t have enough time right now.” She said kissing Sue fully on the mouth. She could still taste her own juices on Sue’s lips. “Are you free tonight?” Anna asked before sitting up.

“Yes I am” Sue said watching Anna’s every move as she began to dress.

“Here is my card, my address and number are on it, call me at six tonight and I’ll take you to restaurant to die for. She said as she buttoned her blouse, she leaned down and kissed Sue once more before taking Sue’s panties and putting them in her bag.

“These are my reminder how sweet your pussy is.” She said walking towards the door. She stopped and turned around facing Sue.

“Tonight I want you to wear a low cut mini-dress with no panties then my friends will get the chance to see how sexy you are at diner.” With that said she closed the door and left. Sue sat there naked on the floor for what seemed like an hour before dressing. She left the office and headed for her favorite dress shop, she wanted a new dress for this night.

Chapter 3 to cum...

12