Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Benson? Is that you? What happened?" She said, groggily. In what seemed like a drunken stupor, the corner of her mouth twitched upward, into a smirk. "Oh, I remember. I died, didn't I? Oh dear. This... this is hell, isn't it?"

"Why would you say that? You're very much alive."

"Oh, ha ha, very funny then. You got me good. But it's too early for Halloween."

"Wow, you're really out of it. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"But that girl beside you. She's got, like, horns... and stuff. Is this some sort of prank? Then I'm afraid I don't get it."

Benson looked worriedly in Caeli's direction, but there was nothing to be seen. She hadn't accidentally undone her glamour, or anything of the sort. She'd even dulled her eyes to a more natural deep hazel color.

Her hand clammy, sweating into Benson's now, Caeli raised her other hand and pointed at herself. "Who, me?"

"Of course, you. Are there any other girls in here, silly? That's funny, you'd think I'd remember a pretty little thing like you being hired. But seriously, where'd you get the costume bits? I like how your horns have those pink glowy bits at the tips. That's so cool."

"So, Elena, you're saying you can see those?"

"Why wouldn't I be able to. And that cool swishy tail, and.." Elena's gaze flicked up to where Caeli's wings would be, but rather than continue to speak, her eyes went wide and tears began to well in the corners.

And then she screamed.