Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, you're going to feel this too, so hold on tight!" He could feel Caeli's strength returning to her ever so steadily, and with that, he didn't feel the need to be quite so gingerly with her.

"What?...oof" Elena's question was answered immediately as Caeli's full body weight crushed into her, pinning her against the wall. With the way Benson was slamming in and out of her harder and harder now, and the way the succubus leaned into her tenderly almost made it feel like he was doing both of them at once.

Caeli still had her head nestled under Elena's chin, and now her hot breaths full of arousal washed over Elena's chest, fanning the flames of her own desire. She fondled the succubus' heaving breasts aggressively, eliciting cute little squeals and moans that entered right at the base of her ears, sending warm, pleasurable tingles down her spine.

"Elena dear, could you please help me get this jacket off? It's starting to get a bit stifling." As Elena started to bring her hands up the front of her neck, Caeli interrupted, "No, darling. Around back. There's a little clasp there." Flipping up the back of her collar, she found and unfastened it, and Elena helped her shuck the sleeves, the wet garments clinging to her skin and having become unbreathable.

Now seeing her clad in only her glasses and tied collar, Elena felt a new wave of arousal surge through her body, because she suddenly wondered what it would be like if she were to dress like that. Oh, so fuckable, yet somehow retaining a classy dignity about her, even in almost complete nudity. Elena's hips started to buck uncontrollably, searching for something to press against to quench her own burning desires. Right on cue, Caeli's thin black tail raised up to her eye level and waved for attention, before diving down, and between her thighs.

"O-oh my, yes!" Elena moaned, as the prehensile appendage found her sensitive spot and started to stroke it skillfully. In return, Elena had one hand playfully teasing a fully erect nipple, while the other grabbed a spot at the base of a wing that seemed to be particularly sensitive, because the succubus panted heavily and expelled more of her heated breath all over Elena's tingling neck and chest each time she stroked it.

The feeling of so much of the succubus' pale flesh pressed against her was divine. So much of that desirous heat radiating out of her and mixing unforgettably with her own. And that wonderful, mischievous tail. Its soft, velvety scales were rubbing her in all the right places now. Teasing her light tuft of blonde pubic hair. Flicking incessantly at the hardened bud of her clit. Maddeningly scraping along the insides of her moistened folds.

While he focused on driving himself deep into Caeli's searing loins, he was simply awestruck at the growing tenderness shared between the two spectacularly gorgeous women. All that animosity and aggression seemed like a thing of the distant past as he saw the look of reverence in Elena's eyes.

Plush, pink lips so invitingly close, Elena fought the urge to kiss them, thinking that would be too forward of her. Instead, she nuzzled affectionate at her cheek. Something about this woman just made her feel so comfortable, so unfettered, even as her hands idly explored uncharted and forbidden territory across that sculpted, immaculate body. She'd always admired from afar, but never considered being with another woman, too afraid of being judged by society at large. But here, holding this petite demoness in her arms, it just felt right. All her worldly worries washed away in that comforting softness she embraced.

When it ripped from her arms, she felt empty. Caeli had regained her faculties again, and leapt into Benson's embrace. With wild abandon, she ground her hips into his, hungrily milking his cock for the thick, sticky prize within.

Even Caeli's tail ceased its dexterous ministrations, leaving Elena frustratingly unsatisfied. But when her hands crept lower, seeking relief, the serpentine appendage returned, binding her wrists together and holding them aloft. "Why?" she pleaded.

"Patience, kitten. Good things come to those who wait." As she spoke these words, she drove herself hard onto Benson's steely erection for the last time. He grunted loudly, and Caeli's hungry snatch was flooded by the hot, white goo, to the point of dribbling out. She bent over with her ass high in the air, pointedly displaying her dripping, gaping pussy for Elena to observe in all its glory, as streamers in white oozed down her thighs.

Elena stared vacantly in disbelief at the woman's wanton sexuality. But no longer with the twinge of envy she had initially felt, nor for the desire to have that body pressed up against herself. Instead, she idolized this woman, for having the strength of character to be so openly sexual, while still retaining the air of absolute power and control over the situation. It was just who she was. She was no slut. She was a goddess.

Her eyes grew wider still, seeing what the succubus did next, with her long, prehensile tongue snaking out to thoroughly clean Benson's still-throbbing erection.

The task done, she turned her head back to Elena.

"And now for your patience, come get your reward. Lie down, on your back, over there," Caeli instructed, nodding her head towards the nearest bench.

In a desire-infused delirium, Elena didn't even think, only followed. As she climbed up onto the bench, Caeli quickly followed after. She moved to untie the robe from the young woman's waist, and pulled the panels aside, fully revealing her naked torso, taking in the gorgeous sight of her smooth, flat belly, and full, proudly erect breasts. Cool air licked at her bare nipples, causing them to fully stiffen once again. Caeli's tail snaked aside to snare a plush towel off the shelf, and gently placed it beneath Elena's neck as a pillow. Her wet hair spilled outwards from her head in a glowing halo before falling over the edge of the bench in a deep, golden cascade.

"Which of us do you wish to bed?" Caeli asked, while teasingly petting at Elena's smooth pussy. The fleshy lips of her labia drooled and parted, hungrily trying to suck the slender digits inside.

"I-I can't choose. I want -- I need you both!" Elena cried out, covering her face with her arms, so overwhelmed by her boiling emotions. So shortsighted not to have realized this was on the table from the get-go, and now being unable to imagine how she could do without.

"Good answer," Caeli said, smiling warmly. She spread Elena's legs and climbed on top, pressing their naked bodies together. She straddled the narrow bench, and then lined herself up with the other woman so that the hardened nubs of nipples and clits pressed and rubbed together. Elena whimpered with pleasure. The brief moment of being ignored had been agonizing, but now everything seemed to rush back into her body tenfold.

"You heard her, stud, she needs you, too!"

Caeli raised her ass slightly, presenting him the irresistible view of both of their glistening, moist pussies sandwiched together into an inviting tunnel. Their musky scents mingled and wafted over him, guiding him forward.

With his first few strokes, he slid easily into the space between the two, easily lubricated by their shared desires. Grinding teasingly against them, they mutually shuddered and shared in their warm, erotically-charged embrace. But Caeli had had her turn, and he fully understood her intents, to show Elena the unequivocal truth that she was wanted.

As he plunged deeply into her, the dam broke, and Elena started to cry again, with a broad grin on her face. All throughout the attack, the thought of Benson's warm embrace was the only thing she had to hold onto, to keep her mind from breaking under the physical and verbal abuse. Now that he was here with her again, finally, she finally felt safe. In that awaited union, all her tensions of the moment faded from her body.

The fact that there was this other woman now who freely offered herself as a guide through those tribulations alongside him was like a blessing from Heaven, of which the irony could not be ignored.

Caeli had already had her on edge with her tail, and now with both of them pressed up against her and inside her, she was wailing and moaning almost instantly. Her hot and sticky liquid gushed over Benson's crotch and splashed back over all three of them. With his own completion nearing, he gently nudged Caeli aside. Her curiosity at the request lasted but a moment, before he sprayed his load all over Elena's chest.

She sat up groggily, and began to play with that mess, slopped all over her firm, round breasts and draining through her deep cleavage. Somehow, even after having already released into Caeli, his load was greater and thicker than it had ever been before, and Elena lost herself in lust to that slick, slimy feeling all over her skin.

"Ooh, kinky. I definitely like her. Can we keep her?" Caeli teased.

Sticking out her tongue playfully in response, Elena paused for a moment, actually seeming to consider the offer. "I'd really love to stay... wherever this is, but thanks to Benson, I've finally felt my life was going somewhere. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I just gave up on that for a life of endless hedonism. As tempting as having you around makes that sound."

"Driven, beautiful, and a real freak in the sack. What's not to love with this one?"

Elena blushed at the praise she didn't feel she deserved. "How does crippling insecurity sound?"

"It sounds like a built-in litmus test for learning who truly loves you, and has your back, if they continue to stand by your side in that."

"I... uh. Benson, help me out here. Is she always like this? Everything I say, she spins it right on its head. I go in all self-deprecating like, and with a single sentence out of her mouth, I come out feeling like a million bucks instead."

"Uh, pretty much, yeah. She's got a real way with words. Give her enough rope and she'll strangle you with it, real good."

Caeli mock-pouted. "Aw, I thought you knew me better than that, Ben. I know far better things to do with rope," she said, smirking seductively.

"Anyways --" he cleared his throat to avoid that landmine, while collapsing onto another bench, exhausted, resigning himself to the fate that he'd foisted upon himself. How was he going to deal with both insatiable women, at the same time? " -- I assume we're done with 'kiss and make up' now? So what do we do now? Elena and I still have somewhere we're supposed to be."

"Wait, what time is it?"

With some difficulty, Benson fished his smashed cellphone out of his now-soaking-wet-again pants pocket. "I've got quarter-to-four."

"Is it still Friday? Somehow it feels like days have gone by."

He nodded. He agreed with her wholeheartedly, and she had even been unconscious for a significant portion of that time. It was a bit of a shock to find out how little time had actually passed, compared to how much had happened. The fight with Crenshaw. His spat with Xochitl, and the subsequent soul-searching with Caeli. Now the fight in the bathhouse, followed by an oddly life-affirming three-way. All in the span of less than four hours. And that was all after a morning comprised of his now routine run and follow-up sex session with Elena. Even accounting for his impossible, schizophrenic stamina, that was more than enough life for one day. Now he just wanted some sleep.

He got up, and walked to the opposite end of the room while removing his sopping wet shirt, to begin cleaning himself up at the wash station there.

"I'll figure something out," Elena called out. "I'm the only one of us with the clout to cover for the both of us."

Already toweling himself off, and then wrapping it about himself, he raised a hand in acknowledgment "You do that, then. You girls wash up, and I'll catch up. I need to give my regards, first."

There was a girlish giggle, and he looked back to find Caeli licking some of the pooled cum off of Elena's breast. He averted his eyes, and rushed out the end of room, before the uncontrollable arousal hit him again.

*****

Finding himself surrounded by the expected swirling mist, he walked barefoot to the edge of Iara's pool. He found her lazily floating on top, with an arm and finger outstretched where Lily was perched.

"Ah, that's where you got off to. Didn't feel up to another orgy?"

Lily shyly bunched her shoulders in, and shook her head. There might have been an eye-roll in there as well, but hers were tiny and black, so there was no way of telling.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm pretty tired, too."

She nodded a goodbye to Iara, and flew up, landing back on her now-familiar spot atop his right shoulder.

"Hey there, I didn't come to pick you up. You could've stayed with Iara, if you wanted."

An emphatic shake of the head.

"No? Then you want to be with us?"

A nod.

"And why is that? What have we done that's so interesting to you?"

She was suddenly a flurry of movement, too animated to fully understand. But at points, she contorted her body into a stooping posture, and at other times, she stood on tip-toe and stretched her wings as wide as she could to make herself look imposing. Then she mimed sleeping, and pointed to the water.

"Wait, you know something about what happened earlier, don't you? Then why didn't you tell Caeli earlier?"

Lily looked sheepish, for a moment.

"Because you did something that would make her mad?"

A single nod, with eyes averted.

"And me mad as well?"

Another slow, uneasy nod.

He just brushed her pretty hair, reassuringly. "I don't know what it is you think you did, but you also saved our butts twice today, so I think we can cut you some slack. So you'll come along and tell Caeli everything, yes?"

She seemed to carefully consider her options, but ultimately hung her head in resignation.

"Don't worry, I've got your back."

She leaned in to give him a tiny kiss on the cheek.

Benson knelt down by the pool's edge and dipped a finger in the water, tracing nervous little circles on the surface and watching the ripples spread out.

Iara cocked her head sideways to meet his attention, and softly smiled.

"Hey there. Miss me?" The words sounded stupid as they came out of his mouth, not that she was the type to care. The undine's (ultimately the term for her kind that he had settled on in his mind. She had no preference, either way. But the ancient Greek terms had an inherent sexual aspect to them that he was trying to avoid. Even if their encounters often turned carnal, he didn't want that to be his governing interpretation of the demi. So the academic, alchemical name stuck) mind worked in some unfathomable ways, so he was a bit at a loss in how to approach her. He was more comfortable with letting the aquatic nymph take the lead, and going with the flow, so to speak.

"Joyous greetings, one who is called Benson! Does this one wish to accompany Oneself in the bath? He is most welcomed to do so!" Her deep red eyes shone brightly at his presence.

It took a moment for his brain to adjust to her tricky speech pattern again, but she'd remembered his name still, which according to Caeli, was something of a feat in and of itself. Living for over a thousand years, with the potential to experience just as many lifetimes pass by her, it was hard to believe he had stood enough with just that one encounter to make an impression, but evidently he had.

"No, Iara. Not this time. I just wanted to express how grateful I am for your efforts in saving Elena. I don't know what I'd do if I'd lost her. How badly hurt was she, really? Caeli tried to downplay it, but I know what I saw. The bruises I saw were more than just surface level, and she was coughing up blood. She is going to be okay, isn't she?" A bit late to ask now, considering what had just gone down in the other room, but he had to be sure.

Iara curled in on herself and shuddered, the color fading from her body as she became more transparent. "The wounds, they were non-life-threatening, yes. But that one, she was subjected to much torment. It was clear that one had been the target of great malice, with intent to cause suffering. Recalling the evidence of such evil causes One to wither."

It was as he feared. He had to be mindful for Elena's sake, because there could still be aftereffects. Such a traumatic experience would not be so readily forgotten. "I'm sorry to have put you through that. Thank you for sticking by her, to tend her wounds. It must have been difficult for you."

"The reality contrasts to this assertion. That one proved more susceptible to One's magics than expected. That one's soul presents as not unlike a child's, remaining in flux."

"That doesn't sound good. What does that mean?"

"There is no good, nor bad to speak of. It is but a state of being."

" -- Okay. But how does that differ from an 'adult', soul, then?"

"A soul reaching maturation is as ice, condensing in 'shape', becoming solid and immutable, all but impervious to external influence. A young soul, by contrast, has little bearing of itself, and is of the mist carried upon the sea."

Caeli had mentioned something along those lines, about how much his influence had left a mark on Elena. Was it for this reason? "That still sounds dangerous to me. Something happened out there today, because of something she was overtaken by. Was that because she's more sensitive to those influences?"

"But you were able to overcome with very little effort as well, were you not? But a mere shift in emotional state?"

Did she mean the kiss? "I... guess. Didn't seem easy at the time. Went through quite a bit of trouble to get to that point."

"More difficulty may have been had, had she not received the blessings of this little one. A feat also impossible without that uniqueness of soul. The mist lacks agency of its own, but is similarly unassailable."

This little one? "Lily, what did you do? Alright, you're definitely coming with me to talk with Caeli now." She fluttered on his shoulder nervously and irritably, but made no signs at trying to escape. She chirped in resignation. "Well, thanks Iara. I'm not sure if that information puts me at ease, but I guess it helps me understand what happened just a little better. So, out of curiosity, what is it that you see in my soul?"

"It is the same as I told you when first we met."

"You... wait, what?"

"It is the very nature of our affinity, the meaning by which One attempted to engage, and this one sought to deny."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, deep in thought. He didn't recall any conversation of that sort. A meaning denied... Wait. "You don't mean..."

"Yes, Son of Benedict, one born of the benediction of the lakes. Your essence flows as water, to encompass everything in its surrounds. As gentle as the tide, or as forceful as the raging river. Unbowed to pressure."

"Ha, as if! I bow to pressure all the time!"

"By becoming as the whirlpool, squeezed through the smallest of narrows, only to turnabout with full force at the ready." She smiled at the dumbstruck expression that quickly spread across his features.

"I... I'll be damned... Is this how Caeli sees us?"

"One's vision exists beyond that of the Keeper's. That young one's interest lies in the aura, the life-flow that surrounds the soul. One's vision extends to the very essence of being itself. That is the gift of those born in the womb of Mother Origin, to see into the very nature of existence."

"That's... incredible."