Hellfire: X-Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Jean Grey joins the Hellfire Club as a Pawn.
6.8k words
3.7
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Chapter 1-Indoctrination

The Hellfire Club, a secret organization that exited within the shadows of society. The wealthiest and most influential were counted among its ranks, manipulating the world from the shadows, or just enjoying the luxuries of the Hellfire Club they were fortunate enough to experience. Sex, money, power, it was all available to those within the Club's ranks, and they didn't have to worry about the limitations and inhibitions that society imposed upon them.

Alexander Xavier ruled it all as the Black King of the Hellfire Club. Together with his Inner Circle, a cabal of his most trusted subjects and his harem, he forged the Hellfire Club into a mighty world power hidden right under society's noses. But that wasn't all; with the advent of the mutant population rising, he plans to spearhead the advancement of mankind's development by taking control of the situation: by inducting countless female mutants into the Club as sex workers and training them to be his personal warriors.

The pieces were all in play, and now it was time to get to work.

XXXXXX

"Mom, dad, it's happening again!"

The pained cries came from the terrified Jean Grey as she suffered from yet another psychic breakdown. She could hear her parents rushing up the stairs to her room, completely forgetting about breakfast. But the girl knew there was little they could do to help. This was completely out of their skillset as parents.

It wasn't always like this. There was a time when Jean was just a normal teenage girl-she was an attractive young woman with short red hair and a body many would kill for, which would only grow more curvaceous with age. But her life was far from normal, and was quickly on a downward spiral due to things out of her control.

Jean's powers came like a storm; she was a telepath and a telekinetic, and mutants of the psychic variety always had it hard when their x-gene activated. She had no control over them-anything that wasn't bolted down to the floor was free game for her uncontrolled telekinesis to fling around, and she could hear people's thoughts, unintentionally listening in on multiple people at a time. It was overwhelming and gave her massive headaches.

It was hard to believe her torment began after a traumatic event; her friend, Anna, died in her arms after a horrific car crash. It triggered her mutant powers and feeling someone actually die in her mind caused a psychic backlash that put her into a coma for several months. She only got out after extensive treatment, but even after that, her psychological scars still remained.

"Jean? Jean, please let us in!" Her mother pleaded outside the door.

Jean tried to get to her feet, but her headaches only allowed her to slump off her bed onto the floor, just barely avoiding getting hit by the storm of floating clothes, books, and a chair flying about her room. Unable to move without getting intense pain in her head, Jean willed the door open with a grunt, flipping it open hard enough to nearly tear it off its hinges. Her parents immediately rushed to her side.

"Jean, stop this!" Her father, John, yelled. "Get a hold of yourself!"

"I'm trying!"

Ignoring the flying objects swirling around them, her parents took her into her arms. Their comforting presence helped calm Jean down and the chaos waned. But the throbbing ache in her head didn't subside.

"Why won't it stop?" Jean sobbed. "It gets worse every time and it won't go away!"

"It's okay, sweetie. We're here now." Her mother, Elaine said soothingly.

Jean shook her head, crying as the emotions set in. She was so frustrated and scared, angry that she was ruining her family's life. Between the damage her breakdowns caused, the coma, the extensive therapy she underwent afterwards, she was running her whole family into debt. They actually had to move out of their old house into a cheaper one that didn't even have air conditioning to cut corners. College was also out of the question despite her having a GED. There were few options for her.

All this was because she was a mutant. She was a freak, and people like her don't last long in the world. Jean was well aware of the treatment and discrimination mutants suffered from, with some mutants being actively hunted down without cause, which got even worse since Magneto's failed attack on the UN last year. If word got out about her powers, Jean didn't know what she could do.

"You're going to be okay. We'll find a doctor." Her father told her soothingly. Jean shook her head, refusing to believe anything else.

"We've been to every kind of doctor we could think of and they all said the same thing." She spat. "I'm a mutant and there's nothing I can do to change that!"

"We'll find a way." He said strongly. He wasn't going to give up when his only daughter was suffering right in front of him.

"How? How can anyone help me deal with this?"

Their conversation was interrupted by the doorbell, causing John to let out an annoyed grunt. "Who the hell could that be?"

"Go see who it is, John." Elaine said. "I'll stay with Jean."

John nodded, giving his depressed daughter one last look before leaving the room. It broke his heart to see his daughter in such distress and the strain her condition had on their family was becoming too much. She couldn't get through school due to her coma, and when she did go, her telepathy made interacting with people difficult and awkward, eventually leading to her becoming a loner and getting harassed endlessly. The stress only got worse when their bills started stacking up over the years, bringing the entire family to the brink of bankruptcy. He was reaching the end of his rope and he prayed for a miracle.

Back in her room, Jean sniffled and wiped her eyes. Even with the love and support of her parents, she was still a burden. What could her parents do for a mutant daughter who couldn't control her powers? If something didn't change, she would never finish school and never get an education. She used to be a straight-A student, but now she was just a homeschooled misfit.

"It'll be okay, Jean." Elaine said, running a calming hand through her daughter's red hair.

"No, it won't! How could you or anybody else know if things will change?" Jean growled and shook her head. "I'll never be able to control my powers. I don't even understand them! Face it, it's hopeless."

"Something will come up. You'll just have to-" Elaine was cut off when John called up to them from downstairs.

"Jean, Elaine, come downstairs! There's somebody here you should meet."

Jean and Elaine shared a curious glance at John's excited tone. Deciding to see what changed his mood, Elaine helped her daughter up and led her down stairs. When they reached the front door, they saw a woman standing on their doorstep.

She was a very beautiful and neatly dressed woman with an attractive figure in a dark green business suit and narrow glasses over her dark eyes that only seemed to enhance her beauty in a professionally sexy way. Her hair was black and tied neatly into a bun, her red lips upturned in a small smile.

"Who is it, dad?" Jean asked.

"You must be Jean Grey." The woman approached her. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Tessa Sage. I'm an associate of Alexander Xavier."

"Xavier?"

"He's the son of Charles Xavier, isn't he, John?" Elaine said. "Didn't you two go to college together?"

"Yes, I went to Princeton with Charles back in the day. I didn't realize that his son was doing so well." He affirmed. "But...what does he want with us?"

Sage smiled as she studied Jean. She could definitely see why her king wanted to keep an eye on Jean. She was a young and beautiful girl who could be molded into the perfect image of a Hellfire woman. The girl was powerful, that's certain, and she had no idea of the power she wielded.

"I'm here because my boss and I seek to help you with your situation." Sage said.

"Situation? You mean..." Jean blinked. "But, how do you know about that?"

"We know much about mutants. Mr. Xavier studies them as a hobby. In fact, that's why I came here. You need help controlling your powers, help we can provide."

"What kind of help?"

'The kind you won't find anywhere else.' The older replied. Not with words, but with thoughts.

The reverberating voice in her mind brought a smile to Jean's face for the first time in what felt like forever. This woman was a mutant too, and was a telepath just like her! Sage had a form of sincerity in her eyes she hadn't seen in anyone else before and Jean's heart leapt with joy. For so long she had been without help, and now it seemed that her prayers were being answered.

"Mr. Xavier and his associates are currently working on a special school for young ladies like you-an all-girls' school that will not only provide basic education for girls in your age range, but also a place for mutants to train their powers." Sage explained. "He is willing to explain everything in person at her manor in New York, if you're interested."

Jean looked at her parents, who looked just as hopeful as her, before turning back to Sage. "I'm very interested."

Jean looked at her parents, who looked just as hopeful as her, before turning back to Sage. "I'm very interested."

XXXXXX

Jean stood outside the opulent Hellfire Manor with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. She kept checking the address she wrote down and looking back at the mysterious building it led her to. Even though she hadn't been in the city long, it felt out of place. This strange mansion didn't go along with the surrounding buildings with its blend of Victorian style architecture and modern layout. Yet somehow, this place went unnoticed by onlookers.

Sage had spent the past six months personally training Jean in her powers. It involved a lot of conscious control and a lot of focus on her part to reign in her telepathic probing and keep her telekinesis from spiraling out of control. Actively keeping her powers in check gave her more and more control over them, like a muscle decaying and strengthening in order to get stronger. Eventually she was able to actually walk around town without hearing anyone's thoughts or making things fly. Sage was very thorough in her training and put a lot of emphasis on fine motor controls when it came to her telekinesis. For the first time in what felt like forever, Jean felt like she could be a normal member of society again.

'But there's nothing wrong with not being normal. You are a mutant, Jean, and nothing will change that. Be proud of your gifts, for they make you greater than the common man.'

That was Sage's last words to her before giving her the address to the mansion. Jean said her goodbyes to her parents and took a plane to New York, all expenses paid and first class, courtesy of Sage. Once in the city, Jean followed the directions given to the letter. Now here she was, desperate and seeking help from a wealthy business man. She fiddled with her hands, nervously glancing around.

'Did they have to make me wait so long? I'm going insane here!' Jean thought. 'Or maybe that's the idea. See how much I want this by making me wait.'

Jean wasn't going to back down. Nothing was going to keep her from taking back her life and making a future for herself. She was taken from her inner thoughts when she heard a voice speak from the intercom on the front gate.

"Jean Grey?"

Jean swallowed nervously and pressed the button on the intercom. "This is Jean."

"Good. I'll open the gate. Just follow the path to the front door."

The heavy duty gate unlocked and opened automatically. She didn't see any guards or cameras, so she assumed someone was watching her. Jean took a deep breath and began her trek towards the manor. The estate was certainly a sight to see. There were nearly laid out gardens with rare, beautiful flowers lining the area. The sidewalks were paved with fancy looking cobblestone, and a few statues lining the walkway made of the finest marble.

Jean rubbed her arms nervously; Sage never really gave her any details about this place. If this was where Selene lived, then she was even richer than she thought. Upon reaching the front door, Jean was met by Sage herself.

"Welcome to the Hellfire Manor." She greeted kindly. "It's an honor to have you in our presence, Jean Grey. Alexander sent me to welcome you."

"Uh, it's good to see you again, Sage." Jean said with a blush. She shifted awkwardly as she shook Sage's hand.

Sage wasn't in her usual business suit, as she was clad in a more provocative outfit. Jean couldn't only describe it as a mix of lingerie and leather, consisting of a dark green corset and thong, thigh high stockings with boots and elbow gloves with a cape draped eloquently down her back. Her black hair was still in its customary bun, and her lips were bright red, contrasting her light skin tone. If she wasn't beautiful back at their first meeting, Jean now considered her sinfully sexy.

"It's nice to see you again, Jean. How are you?" Sage asked.

"I'm fine, I guess. Thanks to your help, my powers have stabilized mostly." Jean said casually, trying to ignore Sage's displayed assets. "So, um, what's with the outfit?"

Sage chuckled at her response to her attire. The poor girl was definitely young and naïve, but that would all change soon. "Oh, this? I could tell you, but I'm sure Alexander would rather have that honor. She's very eager to meet you."

"Same here." Jean said. "Is she expecting me?"

"Indeed. Follow me and I'll take you to her."

Sage led the young woman inside. She sensed the uneasiness in young Jean and couldn't blame her for being nervous. Selene was a mysterious but powerful benefactor, and Sage had been personally assisting Jean in stabilizing her powers. It took a few months, but she got to the point where she could use them without losing control. Sage earned her trust in the process, and that was sure to go a ways with Selene's plans.

Jean took the time of their walk to study the grandeur of her surroundings. If the outside was fancy, the inside was downright opulent. The walls were lined with elaborate paintings, some of which looked very old and valuable. A large crystal chandelier with gold fixtures hung from the roof that had to be worth a fortune alone. There were marble statues (many of them female), antique vases, and drapes with diamond engravings. And this was just the main hall.

After what seemed like an endless journey, the girls finally reached their destination. Jean found herself standing before two large doors with gold plated engravings and two large Hs on each door. Sage stopped briefly and turned to address her.

"Alexander will see you now. I look forward to getting to know you much better." Sage said honestly.

"Better how?" Jean asked.

"You'll see." Sage smirked.

XXXXXX

The doors opened and Jean entered the room, her expression immediately awestruck from the décor. It was a large open area with a high roof that was littered with small chandeliers. On the walls were more elaborate art, only this had more of a hellish theme. Scented candles dotted the room and emitted a soothing smell that calmed Jean's nerves a bit.

At the end of the room was an elaborate stage-like open area with a single throne lined with gold in the center. On the throne was Alexander Xavier, the Black King and the mastermind behind this whole event. Next to him stood Selene, the Black Queen and his closest confidant, dressed in her usual skimpy black attire and looking darkly beautiful as she stared at Jean with predatory eyes.

Jean wasn't sure what to do at first. She barely noticed Sage shut the doors behind her, sealing her into this new world. She stood in silence as Alexander rose from his throne and approached her. As the wealthy older man stood before her, Jean noted how large and imposing he was, and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up from his close proximity.

"Jean Grey, at last we meet. As you can already tell, I am Alexander Xavier." He said in a calm but strong tone. "Welcome to the Hellfire Club."

XXXXXX

Alexander looked over his first recruit with approval. She was even prettier in person, and she had a lot of untapped power in her young body. Not only was she going to be a very popular girl in the Hellfire brothel, Jean also had the potential to be a very strong Hellfire agent as well.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Alexander took Jean's hand and laid a kiss on it, making her blush. "I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time."

"I'm honored, sir." Jean said. "I've been meaning to thank you for all the help you and Sage have given me these past months."

"Think nothing of it." He smiled. "Consider it a welcome gift."

Jean felt her face heat up under his gaze. This man displayed a powerful aura that was just...magnetic. It was like standing near a tesla coil.

"Now I'm sure you have many questions, and I will make sure to answer all of them. But for now, let's start with the basics. The estate you are standing in is the Hellfire Manor, the primary base of operations for the Hellfire Club. And I, Alexander Xavier, is known as the Black King."

"H-Hellfire Club?" Jean stammered. Alexander nodded.

"Behind me is Selene, the Black Queen. Together with Sage and a few other women, we make up what is known as the Inner Circle, the center of power for our organization, though we are not just the center of power for the Hellfire Club. Our influence reaches the upper echelons of power on this planet. One could argue that we carry more influence than any other private body of its kind." He explained.

"We represent a power that once ruled the ancient world: the power of kings, queens, and emperors uniting entire nations through absolute political power and social influence." Selene said, not taking her eyes off Jean. "That's not all, however."

Alexander glanced at a chair and his eyes glowed a bright blue, lancing energy. A ring of energy formed around the chair and it was suddenly vaporized in a sphere of energy.

"You're a mutant?" Jean gasped.

"We both are, as are the other members of the Inner Circle. I can transmutate or destroy matter through what I call a distortion halo effect. It's just one of my many abilities, on top of my superhuman physique and powers." Alexander said.

"So, what does this have to do with me?" Jean asked. "If you're so powerful, why do you need me?"

"My reasons for you are twofold, Jean. Sage told you I was creating an all-girls school where mutants like you could train in properly harnessing your powers. That's because I want the Hellfire Club to take part in what is being called the Mutant Revolution."

"You see, girl," Selene stood up from her throne and stalked towards the redhead like a hungry lioness. "We see mutants as humanity's next step in evolution, or at least a significant stepping stone onto that stage. We of the Inner Circle seek to make sure mutants have a helping hand of sorts from the shadows to assert their dominance in mankind's future and spearhead our ascension as a strong species."

This was all so overwhelming for Jean, who felt a bit dizzy and hot. This was not what she was expecting at all, and it was hard to formulate a response to this. "So...you want to rule the world?"

"Ha! Please, we're already working on that, and making good progress, mind you. What I want is to spearhead humanity's future, and what better way to do that than by creating a school to teach mutants how to harness their gifts?" Selene rubbed her shoulders to calm her, subtly implanting mental commands into her mind to make the girl more accepting of her offer. "You are the first of many girls who will lead the future, Jean Grey. As Black Queen, I invite you into the Hellfire Club to learn from us. Help us begin an empire and create a new world order hidden directly under the old one. You will have vast access to wealth, power, and influence. No one will ever make you feel weak ever again."

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers
12