Hellie and the Pool Party, Pt. 04

Story Info
Daddy and Officer Dill punish Hellie's fuckholes.
3.6k words
4.55
36.7k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Like all Hellie stories, this is fantasy and completely ridiculous- always have absolute, ongoing enthusiastic consent with all parties. Hellie is fictional and she REALLY loves to be mistreated.)

While Daddy went to wash his dick off, Dill carefully picked Hellie up and carried her to the bed. He kept her legs tied, ropes around each bent leg. This kept her knees bent at her sides, up to her chest, under her stomach, and so forth, depending on how they positioned her. He lay her on the bed on her back, her head hanging just off the edge, and he casually fucked her mouth while he waited, playing a game on his phone and grunting as Hellie gasped and moaned and choked on him.

Daddy came into the bedroom holding a wooden spoon. He watched Dill and Hellie a moment, watching Hellie's tits, her mouth, and the bulge in her throat that moved at the pace of Dill's steady fucking of her mouth.

Daddy chucked. "Let me get in there."

Dill nodded and pulled out of Hellie's mouth. She took several deep breaths.

"That's right baby, you take in that air now because Daddy's in that throat next," Daddy said to Hellie as she panted. "Don't give me that look, that's what sluts do- they suck big dicks down their throat."

Daddy moved Hellie toward the middle of the bed, her head still just off the edge. Dill climbed on, between her legs.

Dill had the smiley-face butt plug again, which he waved at her. Hellie blinked and realized it was a different, bigger plug than the last one. He lubed the plug and popped it into her asshole.

"Oh!" Hellie cried.

"Something to say, bitch?" Dill asked. He smacked her ass, including the plug, and Hellie yelped.

"No, nothing," she said, feeling her asshole stretch around it.

Daddy handed Dill the spoon. Dill rubbed Hellie's thighs and the bottom of her ass, while Daddy tied Hellie's wrists together just under her tits. Carefully, with his balls tapping Hellie's forehead, he leaned down and put his large cock into her mouth. Then more of it, then a little more. Hellie grunted.

"Take it," Daddy said sternly. "Take it bitch."

Dill smacked one ass cheek.

"Hnnnnn!" Hellie cried, her mouth full of dick.

Dill smacked the other ass check.

Daddy began to slowly fuck Hellie's mouth, and Dill stroked his own dick with one hand while spanking Hellie's ass and thighs with the other. Daddy grabbed Hellie's tits occasionally, pinched her nipples, felt the heft of each meaty titty that more than filled his large hands.

"Tits like a fuckdoll," he said. "Tits like a slut."

"Hhhhggggnnnnnhhhhh," said Hellie. "Hng-ngh-gh-hng-hlk-llgh!" as her mouth and throat were fucked.

Dill pushed Hellie's bent legs apart. He rubbed her inner thighs, grabbed the sticky, chubby flesh there. Then he began to smack them, hitting her open thighs with the wooden spoon.

Hellie whimpered and squeaked on Daddy's cock, her ass clenching on the plug, her pussy squeezing. Each strike stung, hurt, and she would try to bring her thighs together only for them to pushed or hit apart. After a few hits, Dill would pause to rub her thighs softly, even trace her pussy lips with one figure, thumb her clit. And then he would return to the beating, marking her thighs up with bruises and red lines. He moved all the way up and down each thigh with his spoon-strikes, from the bottom of her ass to her inner thigh and all the way down toward her knee. Hellie squealed and wriggled, but Daddy held her in place with his hands, legs, and the dick in her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and suck that dick before I make it your breathing tube," Daddy said, smacking one of her tits.

"Hhhhnnnhhhggggghhhh," said Hellie.

After a few more strikes, Dill finally stopped, landing a final smack with just his hand onto her pussy. He stuck the spoon handle into Hellie's pussy and she hummed in unexpected pleasure as he fucked her with it.

"I love watching this little pussy get violated," Dill said happily. "I think this bitch might be my favorite hole."

Daddy slapped Hellie's cheek lightly. "What do you say, baby?"

"Hnnnn! Hhnnmm hhhh!" Hellie tried to say thank you with her mouth full of dick. The men chuckled.

Hellie shook as Daddy slowly, very slowly, began to pull his dick out of her throat and her mouth. Once it was out, he stroked his dick with the wetness of her spit.

"Good bitch."

Hellie panted, gasped, took deep breaths, and Daddy untied her arms to sit her up and give her some water.

"Need enough juice for that dripping pussy," he murmured, tilting the bottle gently as she gulped the water down. "Good girl, baby. Good girl."

They lay her back down, this time with her head at the top of the bed, and tied her arms again, this time apart, one wrist at each top corner of the bed. Daddy made her struggle a little to show him that she couldn't get out.

"That's good, baby, that's real good," said Daddy.

"Thank you Daddy," said Hellie.

"Daddy has to stretch that pussy now, baby. This is all because of you, this is all for your punishment. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Daddy." Hellie nodded solemnly.

"Daddy doesn't want a stretched out, useless hole, but sometimes Daddy has no choice because it's his job to punish you." Daddy touched her face, her lips, let her lick his fingertip. She whimpered as he said "useless hole."

"Sometimes naughty holes need to get stretched and punished," he said.

"Yes, Daddy."

Daddy and Officer Dill took turns fingering Hellie, one finger from Daddy sliding in and out, then two fingers from Dill curled upward and motioning up to her g-spot. Then two from Daddy, as Dill rubbed her clit, then Dill again, and so on. Hellie yelped and moan and shook, her eyes rolling back as they play with her hole.

Finally, Daddy took out a small vibrator and held it on her clit as Dill curled his fingers up and toward himself inside her, pushing and rubbing on her g-spot. Hellie shrieked and groaned, and Dill and Daddy held and pinned her legs tight as her body shook and jerked.

"Please," she cried. "Please!"

"Come on baby," Daddy said. "I know you got it in you." He reached and with his free hand, he pushed just a little on the plug in her ass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Hellie cried out, made high noises she couldn't control. Juice spurted from her pussy, soaking Dill's hand and arm, and the bed.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh that's a GOOD bitch, that's a real good bitch. Get that pussy juice everywhere," Dill said, moving his hand determinedly.

"Look how nice we are to you, baby girl." Daddy grinned.

Daddy took the vibrator back, but Officer Dill didn't stop. He slid two more of his fingers into her pussy, extra wet now from Daddy's cum and her own. With four fingers, he alternated between curving his hand inside her and sliding his fingers in and out. Hellie panted and fucked his fingers greedily, and he laughed at her.

"Look at that fucking pussy, look at that hungry hole," he murmured. "We're stretching this tight hole, bitch. I can feel that plug too."

Very carefully, he added the top of his thumb, then began to fuck her with his five fingers just up to the knuckle. Hellie whined and whimpered, her knees pulling back toward her shoulders, letting her pussy open up for him.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what, bitch?"

"Please," she gasped.

Daddy slapped the fleshy mound at the top of her pussy and she helped. "He said please, WHAT, bitch?"

"Oh Daddyyy!"

Daddy took the vibrator and put it on her clit, and immediately Hellie began to cum again.

And as she did, Dill slid his hand into her wet, dripping cunt.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god!" Hellie yelled, fucking Dill's hand and shaking, making strange noises as she came on his hand, her pussy gushing.

"That's right bitch, you can scream as long as you want, nobody's going to hear you. And if they do, they'll just come to use this pussy, too."

"Oh fuck," Hellie moaned.

Very carefully, very slowly, Dill's hand pulled back, and as he pushed back in, he made a fist. Her pussy stretched even more, her slick walls hugging his hand as he fisted her.

Hellie screamed, sobbed. She could barely register what was happening as she had what felt like an ongoing orgasm, under her clit, inside her pussy, inside her ass, all of her holes so perfectly and deliciously full, her clit stimulated over the edge. Her eyes rolled back and then closed, and utter nonsense spilled from her lips in groans, grunts, and high-pitched moans. She begged in gibberish, she shrieked as tears spilled from her eyes. She cried as a rolling, thundering orgasm coursed through her body, and continued to make little sobs as the waves became less and less, quieter, gentler.

Once Hellie had quieted, Dill made just a few final, gentle movements of his fist, and then pulled it out, smiling at the openness of her pussy and the elasticity as it slowly came back to itself.

But then Daddy's fist, his hand bigger and fingers longer, and covered in lube, pushed into her.

"DADDY!" Hellie screamed. "OH MY GODDDDD!"

Daddy rubbed her clit with his other hand as he fisted her. "Give me that pussy, bitch," he said. "That pussy belongs to Daddy. That pussy's mine, no matter how many people fuck it, nobody's stretching this pussy like Daddy."

"Oh my god." Hellie could feel pleasure and now pain, too, as she felt both the stretch and the soreness of her pussy as it squeezed Daddy's fist. "It's so much Daddy, it's so much," she slurred. "Daddyyyyyyyy!"

"Daddy's not done with you, bitch. Daddy's never going to be done with you."

Hellie came again, her pussy flooding, her eyes tearing. She struggled to breathe as she cried and gasped, as her vision blurred at the edges, as the middle of her body both ached with pain and bloomed with pleasure that radiated through her completely. She felt she would black out. She begged Daddy in endless words.

"OooohhhhohhhDaddypleaseDaddypleaseohDaddypleaseDaddypleaseOHGODDADDYITSTOOMUCHITSSOMUCHDADDYDADDYDADDYDADDYYYYYYYMYPUSSYYYYYYYYYOHMYFUCKINGGODOHMYGODPLEASEICANTICANTICANTICANTICANTICANTICANTICANTDADDDYYYYYYYYYOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"That's it baby, that's it. Who do you belong to, baby?"

"You, Daddy," Hellie sobbed.

"That's so good, baby girl, cry for me. Cry for Daddy. Daddy loves the way you cry. How's that pussy feel?"

Hellie shuddered as orgasmic aftershocks jolted through her. "Oh fuuuck."

Daddy was gentle and careful but Hellie still gasped as he pulled his fist from her pussy.

"Look at that fucking hole," Dill said.

"Let's see that ass gape, too." Slowly, Daddy pulled the plug from Hellie's ass as well. "Look at those nice pink holes, all stretched out for Daddy."

Slowly, carefully, Daddy pushed Hellie's legs up. Then he pushed his cock into her pussy roughly.

"Ahhhh!" Hellie cried out as he fucked her. "Daddyyyy."

"That pussy sore, bitch?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Good." He slapped her ass. "You know, I wanted to loosen this pussy up, but it's still grabbing my dick just like before, baby girl." He nodded to Dill, who began untying Hellie's arms. "Guess you were just made to take dick, baby."

Hellie moaned. "Thank you Daddy."

"That ass is next, baby girl. You know Daddy never wastes your holes, does he baby?"

Hellie whimpered. "Yes Daddy."

He slapped her on top of her clit and she squeaked. "What was that, bitch?"

"You never waste them, Daddy!"

"That's right, bitch."

Officer Dill smiled down at Hellie as he untied her. "I'll tell you, Noble, there's nothing like a desperate, stupid slut."

Hellie whimpered again, feeling her pussy squeeze on Daddy's dick. Daddy grinned. "She liked that."

"She knows what she is, don't you bitch."

Officer Dill leaned down and shoved his tongue into Hellie's mouth, making her wriggle and moan. He grabbed one breast and held tight as he kissed her and Mr. Noble fucked her.

"Nasty bitch," Daddy murmured. "Giving everybody a piece of this used-up pussy. Daddy's been trying his best to wear it out but it just keeps going because his little bitch has the energizer pussy."

Hellie giggled even as Dill's tongue violated her mouth.

"She's a fleshlight," Dill said as he kissed her hard, then pulled away. He slapped Hellie's face and she groaned in pleasure. "Are you a fleshlight, bitch?" He slapped her again. "Dumb bitch." Again. "Tell your Daddy what you are."

Hellie moaned. "I'm a fleshlight, Daddy. I'm a hole! I'm a fucktoy!"

"Are you a cocksucker?" Dill asked.

"Mmmm yes!"

"Yeah?" He slapped her. "Say it, stupid bitch."

"I'm a cocksucker!"

"Are you a fuckdoll?" Slap.

"I'm a fuckdoll!"

"That's right, bitch."

Hellie was out of breath but even now, she could feel an orgasm rising up in her.

Daddy noticed and began to rub her clit. "I know bitch," he said. "Cum for Daddy. Show us how you cum for Daddy, cum right on Daddy's big dick."

"Ah!" Hellie's orgasm slammed into her as Daddy's cock did, her eyes closing, a long and deep moan echoing from her lips.

Daddy came seconds later, letting his balls drain into Hellie's sore-but-hungry pussy. "That's it, baby," he murmured. "That's it."

The men untied Hellie and the three took a break. Hellie went into the bathroom and Dill followed her in.

"Um, hi?" Hellie stared at him.

"You need to take a piss?" He nodded to the toilet.

"Yes..."

"Do it in front of me."

Hellie opened the toilet and sat.

"Spread your legs open so I can see it, bitch."

"Why do you want to see it?"

"Because it makes you uncomfortable."

Hellie blinked.

He crouched down in front of her, his face inches from hers. "If you were my bitch, I'd make you piss outside like an animal." He touched her face. "You'd have a collar, a leash, and you'd always be naked. And you'd have a fucking doghouse outside that said 'Bitch' on it."

Hellie swallowed.

Dill smiled. "Guess I was wrong, maybe you'd love that." He pinched her nipple.

"Hey!" Hellie cried.

"I'm just fucking with you, bitch," Dill said. He opened the bathroom door and walked out. Then he turned back to her. "Maybe I'll come find you myself with a leash someday."

He shut the door.

Hellie sat and did what she needed to do, thinking that at this point, there wasn't much left that either of the men could do to humiliate her.

And so, not long after, Hellie ended up on Daddy's lap, his big dick lodged deep up her ass as he gently bounced and rolled her on it.

Dill sat across from them, facing Hellie and watching her tits bounce and jiggle as her ass was fucked.

"Don't worry baby," Dill said. "I'll come for that ass sometime soon." He touched her chin. "Tonight it's your daddy's turn."

"Hmmmm," Hellie moaned as he touched her mouth, traced her lips with his fingertips.

"You never answered me, bitch," Daddy said, kissing Hellie's neck. "How many men fucked this snug little asshole today?"

Hellie groaned. "Um, um...it was...it was five."

"Did you count my daughter's boyfriend, baby? Because he's the first one who got up there today." He wound his fingers into Hellie's hair, up against her scalp, and pulled.

"Oh!" Hellie moaned. "Y-yes Daddy."

"Wow slut, that number almost seems low for you," said Dill. "But then not everybody fucked this ass, some of them got in that pussy. Or that hot little mouth." He wrapped a hand around her throat while Daddy held tight to her hair.

"Ohhh," Hellie groaned.

"Can't help but grab that beautiful throat," said Dill. "That beautiful, tight throat."

He let go, took out his cock, and then Daddy was pushing her head down and Dill's cock was going into her mouth.

Daddy pushed deeper up Hellie's ass, holding her ass on him as he moved her head on Dill's cock.

"Oh fuck. This never gets fucking old," said Dill, listening to Hellie sputter and choke as his dick hit the back of her throat. "So fucking good."

Daddy held her head down and Hellie began to gag. He pushed her further and she began to struggle, unable to breathe.

"Hold her head," he told Dill, and Dill held her head down with both hands while Daddy gathered Hellie's arms behind her back. "Mmhmm," he said as Hellie writhed. "What are you gonna do now, bitch?"

Hellie kicked her legs, wriggled, then touched her teeth to Dill's dick.

"Let her go!" Dill yelped.

Daddy grinned.

"I'm serious man, let her go!"

Hellie pressed, just a little with her teeth. Dill moved himself fast and pulled his dick from her mouth.

Hellie coughed, and Daddy continued to hold her arms. "Aw, poor thing," he said, beginning to bounce her ass again on his dick. "Was it too much dick, baby?"

Hellie coughed, her eyes tearing up. "Yes Daddy."

"Daddy was going to let you go, baby girl."

Hellie sniffed, swallowed. "I know, Daddy."

"Was it scary?"

"Yes Daddy." She yelped as he pressed his dick up into her, just a slight bit deeper than before.

"And did you like that it was scary, baby girl?"

Hellie bit her lip. "Yes. Yes, Daddy."

"I fucking didn't!" Dill cried, rubbing his dick.

"Dill, shut the fuck up. Jerk off with this pussy and you'll feel better." Hellie moaned at this.

"She was gonna bite off my fucking dick and you knew it!"

Daddy shrugged, still holding Hellie's arms. "What can I say, man? I'm a sadist."

"Well I'm not a fucking masochist, you asshole."

"Baby girl, spread your legs for Dill."

Hellie moved her knees apart, opening her pussy to Officer Dill.

"Dill, bust your nut in this fucking cunt before we have to take her home."

Dill scowled at Daddy but came over. The two men adjusted carefully, until Dill was lying on the floor, Hellie on top of him, and Daddy behind her.

Her holes were stretched and filled, and Hellie panted. Her pussy was so wet by this point that Dill slid in effortlessly and immediately bottomed out inside her, making her yell out as he tapped her cervix.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" She cried.

"Let me in that pussy, bitch," he said, and licked her face before thrusting his tongue in her mouth again.

"Hmmmffff!" Hellie moaned as he kissed her, feeling him steadily fuck her pussy as Daddy moved more slowly in her ass.

"Fuck," Daddy grunted.

Dill pulled back and licked Hellie's mouth. "Good little hole," he said.

"Ass so tight," Daddy muttered.

"I should've...ah...fucked this pussy this whole time," Dill groaned. "Damn that's good."

Hellie whimpered as they used her holes. Her body was tired, and yet, she felt herself pushing back and pushing down on their cocks, taking them into her body greedily.

Daddy still held her arms back, and the strength, weight and restraint all made her hornier.

"Daddy," she whispered.

"That's right baby, I know," he said. "I bet you wish you had a dick in that mouth too."

Hellie's eyes watered and she whimpered. "Yes Daddy. I just want to be a fuckdoll."

"You are, baby," he cooed reassuringly. "You're such a good fuckdoll."

"Thank you Daddy. Mmmmm."

"Hold on, bitch," he said warmly, and carefully, he adjusted to hold both of her arms back with only one of his, and brought his other hand around to slide his fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Hellie sighed in pleasure.

"Now don't be lazy, baby girl. Suck Daddy's fingers just like his dick."

Hellie moaned and sucked, her mind fading out and her body filling with pleasure from every angle. "Mmmmmmmm," she hummed, feeling herself bounced between the two men, moved along their cocks.

Dill burst without warning and groaned as he came. Hellie felt her pussy fill with warmth.

"Oh god," she murmured, her pussy squeezing on his cock.

"Shit," he muttered. Very carefully, he pulled out and moved out from under Hellie. Daddy ordered Hellie onto her hands and knees, and she did so.

Daddy took his belt from his pants, and wrapped it around the fronts of Hellie's thighs. Holding the belt on each side, he pulled her thighs back toward him, forcing her ass to take his dick deeper.

12