Hellie's Inspection

Story Info
Hellie's holes are inspected by her boss.
2.4k words
4.34
77.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story comes after "Hellie Follows the Rules")

Hellie was fucking one of the vendors in the store bathroom.

She'd only been in her new sales support position a few days, but she felt she was doing a great job. She'd been stocking shelves when one of the festive lights merchants had come to talk to her, and it had only taken a few moments before he followed her to the bathroom where he pounded her pussy hard from behind, both of them standing.

After he'd cum in her, Hellie told him to leave the bathroom first, as he had to meet with another manager. She cleaned up, but on her way down the hall, she ran into Mr. Nicolai.

"Ah Hellie," he said. "Please, come with me." He took her into his office, where he shut and locked the door behind them. He did not sit and so neither did she. He stayed close, and she didn't move. She looked up at him expectantly.

Her boss gestured to her. "I wanted to check in with you, Hellie. How are you enjoying your new position so far?"

"Very well, sir."

"I'm so happy to hear that, Hellie. I knew you'd be a good fit." He patted her ass gently. "I see that Barry has been enjoying himself as well. But he's not scheduled today, and I thought it would be a good time for an inspection. Please take your clothes off."

"Now?" Hellie looked at him.

"Yes. Don't worry, we've got enough staff on the floor."

"Okay," Hellie said uncertainly.

"Excuse me?" Nicolai gave her a look.

"Yes, sir."

"Very good, Hellie. Now, take everything off. You need an inspection," he said again, moving to stand by his large desk.

Hellie began removing her clothes. "An inspection, sir?"

"Yes. It's very important that I inspect you regularly, because I'm responsible for you."

Hellie swallowed. "Yes, sir."

"I'm so glad you understand. Oh yes, very nice," he said, as she removed her bra. "I love to see those, your nipples are such a lovely peach sort of color. Almost coppery but still with a touch of pink. Just beautiful." He reached out and caressed one of her breasts. "Your body is so like a painting."

Hellie blushed heavily. "Thank you, sir." She pulled down her jeans and thong.

"Very good, Hellie, very good. Please just put your clothes aside. Come here and sit on my desk." Nicolai patted his desk. Hellie, naked, walked across the cold linoleum floor and sat down, her bare ass resting on the smooth wood. She couldn't help but think to herself that it was so like Nicolai to get himself the highest quality desk while he gave his workers the cheeped quality inventory software.

Still, she couldn't complain. She'd gotten a raise.

And her pussy was so, so wet.

Nicolai sat next to her, the cloth of his slacks brushing her bare thigh. He looked pointed at her breasts, her belly, her pubic hair which she'd shaved and trimmed that morning into something resembling a heart.

"Lovely, as usual," said Nicolai.

"Thank you sir," said Hellie.

He touched her breasts again, rubbing and squeezing. "So nice and full," he said, pinching her nipple. Hellie gave a small squeak. Nicolai leaned down and kissed her, which he hadn't done before, and Hellie let out a thrilled gasp as he sucked at her lip, touched his tongue to hers. She moaned as he cupped her chin, then let his hand come to frame her jaw as he kissed her.

He pulled back. "Keep that mouth open."

Hellie opened her mouth wider.

Nicolai slid two fingers into her mouth. Hellie moaned and sucked them, but he said, "No no, don't suck, just keep your mouth open." His other hand affectionately stroked her cheek. "I know, I know it's hard not to sick isn't it?" The fingers in her mouth ran across her tongue, over her teeth and gums. Hellie's eyes bounced around the room. She was nervous and strangely aroused as he prodded her mouth. He began then to move his fingers in and out of her mouth, going a little deeper in each time until he could hear the sound in her throat, coming close to gagging her without actually doing so.

The sensation of having her mouth fucked made Hellie hornier, and she began to rock her hips forward and back.

"That's a good girl," said Nicolai, holding his fingers a moment in her mouth and throat. "That's a good slut. Are you a good slut, Hellie?"

Hellie nodded, her opened mouth full. "Yesshir."

"Good." Slowly, he removed his fingers, tracing her lips before pulling his hand away entirely. He reached across the desk to open a drawer.

"Close your eyes for me, Hellie," he said.

Hellie closed her eyes, and she felt him place a piece of cloth around her head, covering her eyes. He tied it, blindfolding her. "Perfect," he said. "Can you see?"

Hellie tried unsuccessfully to look around. "Not really, sir."

"Excellent. Now," he said, standing. "Open that mouth again and don't shut it. I'm going to plug each of your holes when I'm finished inspecting them, and I have a gag here for you now."

Hellie whimpered, but did not close her mouth.

Nicolai, as promised, put a ballgag into Hellie's mouth, then fastened its straps behind her head. "Very good," he said, watching Hellie becoming used to being blind and slightly drooling. "Open your legs now."

"Hnngh," Hellie said against the gag, rocking her hips again.

"I know your pussy's wet, sweet slut. Open up your thighs for me, that's it," he said softly as Hellie spread her legs. "There it is, there's my favorite little cunt." Hellie whined as he whispered the words to her.

Nicolai crouched down, and Hellie moaned as he pressed her thighs further apart. He spread the outer lips of her pussy, then her inner lips. He pressed on her pubic mound and gently pulled up her clitoral hood.

"What a nice pink little clit," he said. He smacked it lightly and Hellie jumped and squealed, her legs closing. Nicolai pushed them open again. "Don't be naughty, keep them open." With that, he slid one finger and then another into her pussy.

"Hmmmmmm!" Hellie moaned.

"You're so wet, aren't you, slut?"

"Mnmmmhmmmmn!" Hellie's hips rolled as she tried to fuck his fingers.

"Now now, this isn't fucking right now, this is inspection. What a little slut you are." He wiggled his fingers deep into her psusy. "Don't you move. Just take those fingers."

"Hmmm-mmmmm," Hellie whimpered, quivering.

"That's good, that's it, take all of my fingers." He slid a third and then a fourth finger into her pussy, and Hellie let her legs part further. "Good girl," he said. "Good slut." With his other hand, he squeezed one of her breasts and Hellie moaned. "Such a nice, juicy little body." He pulled his fingers from her pussy. "I'm sure not everything on my fingers is from you, is it Hellie? You've been so good, getting all nice and filled with cum, is that right?" He grabbed her hair, pulling it firmly to tilt her head back. "I know you'd be a good slut for me."

Hellie's breasts heaved as she panted, feeling her pussy gush.

"Keep those legs open now so that I can fill up your pussy."

Hellie moaned and desperately spread her legs wider, pushing her ass forward to give him more access to her.

Nicolai took a dildo from his desk, a 10-inch hot pink one that had looked to him like something Hellie would enjoy. "I bought these things just for you, Hellie. I hope you're grateful that I didn't take them out of your check."

"Hnngg?"

"This is a dildo. It's going to go right inside your nice, wet pussy." He grabbed her face, his fingers cupping her cheeks on either side of her gagged mouth. "Your desperately soaked little whore-hole. Is that what you are, Hellie? A desperate whore?"

"Mmmnmmhmmnn," Hellie moaned.

"And do you want me to stuff your pussy now with this cock I'm holding?"

"Mmmnnhnnnnggg," Hellie groaned hungrily.

Nicolai carefully spread open her pussy lips with both hands, taking one last look. Then he picked up the dildo and began to slide it inside of her.

Hellie let out a high-pitched noise of half-frustration, half-relief, as Nicolai pushed the dildo in and then stopped.

"Hellie," he said. "Reach down and push that deeper into your pussy. All the way in. Do NOT pull it out and try to fuck yourself with it. Just fill your pussy. Do you understand?"

"Nnhhghmm." Hellie nodded. She reached down and whimpered and gasped as she eased the dildo into her pussy as far as it would go. She pushed harder but could tell that there was still an inch or two outside of her pussy.

"That's fine for now, slut. Now stand up. Keep it inside you," Nicolai ordered.

Hellie stood, feeling her pussy clenching the dildo hungrily.

"Now, bend over." She could hear him squeezing something, a tube. Liquid.

"Don't worry," he said. "It's just lube. Bend over the desk now. Move your feet apart, that's good. Don't worry, I've got it." He put his hand beneath her pussy, but the dildo didn't fall out. "Hands behind your back."

Hellie stood, naked, bent over, blindfolded and gagged, drooling, one side of her face against the wooden desk, her breasts pressed hard against it, her pussy filled with a dildo, and her asshole fully presented to Nicolai.

"What a nice, tight little hole." Nicolai slid one lubed-up finger into her ass and Hellie gasped.

"Mmmm!" She cried out against the gag.

"That's it," said Nicolai. He wiggled and pumped his finger. "Oh that is a tight ass, isn't it?" He reached under and with his other hand, began to move the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Hmmmnng!" Hellie squealed. Her mind began to go blank as he fucked her ass and her pussy together.

"Your asshole really squeezes my finger. Do you like that, slut?"

"Mnnngg...Mmmhhmmm!"

"And do you like it when a big dick stretches this tight asshole?" He slid a second finger into her ass.

Hellie wanted to cry, feeling so much at once. "Mmmm! Yessshhnngg!"

"Mhm, I see." In a series of quick but careful movements, Nicolai took his fingers out of her ass, pushed her body further onto the desk, and turned her onto her back. Hellie panted as she listened to him fumble with his belt, then screamed against her gag as his cock pushed into her ass.

"Hhhnnnggmmmmgooooodddhhh," she cried.

"Ohh," Nicolai grunted. "Fuck, that's good. Jesus." He fucked her steadily, pushing his cock deeper into her ass with each stroke. "God damn. God damn."

Hellie surrendered to complete euphoria, shaking as she was fucked, squirming as Nicolai's cock and, to a lesser extent, the dildo, moved inside her, all while her was mouth open and full. All of her holes wet, filled, used. Nicolai held her legs up, her arms in a mess on either side of her head as she squeaked and squealed in pleasure.

"I love the way your breasts bounce when I fuck you," he said. "You're just made for it, aren't you slut?"

"Yeeessshhnggh," Hellie said on the gag.

He enjoyed her asshole in that position a while, then sat down in his chair and pulled Hellie onto his lap.

"That's it, straight down on my cock, yes, oh yes," he said, pulling her ass down onto his cock until Hellie had completely impaled herself on it. He put his hands on her thighs and pressed down, holding her ass on his cock as she moved and squirmed.

"Hands behind your back," he told her, and she moved them there. He took her wrists in his hands, then began to pump his cock up into her asshole. Hellie whimpered. Each time his cock hit the deepest spot it could, there was a small bit of pain, but with every stroke in and out of her she wanted more, his cock trailing pleasure through her, waves of it rippling from the core of her body outward, her whole body craving the stroke and stretch inside.

"Is that too much? Seems like you want more," he grunted. He lessened his strokes slightly, and felt her ass desperately squeeze at his cock. "Mmm look at these tight little sjutholes." He pressed his cock deeper again, making Hellie shake, then stopped moving his cock. Filling her ass, he reached forward and began fucking her pussy with the dildo.

"Ooohhnhg!" She cried, drool shamelessly spilling from her gagged mouth, dripping from her chin.

He continued fucking her. "All you want is more, isn't it slut?"

She tried to say "please."

Please. Please.

"Take this," he said, patting the dildo. "Take this and fuck your pussy while I use this pretty little asshole."

Hellie moved her hands, then reached down to grab the dildo and fuck her pussy as best she could while Nicolai held her hips and thrust into her ass. She yelped and moaned on the gag, fucking herself desperately as he call her a slut, a good whore, a hot little cunt, his favorite set of tight holes. Finally, pressing the dildo into herself as she bounced on his cock, Hellie came, crying out and shaking as orgasms tore through her, her pussy gushing on the dildo, her hands, Nicolai's lap. He made her cum once more before he finally burst inside her, spurts of hot, sticky cum filling her ass.

He pulled out of her carefully, made her stand and bend over to touch her toes. He slid the dildo from her pussy and then into her asshole, listening to it squish into her amongst the sweat and lube and cum.

Hellie groaned, whimpered, sobbed. Her legs shook.

"I'm not going to fuck you again," he said. "I know you'd let me, slut. But that was just for my own amusement." He pulled the dildo out of her and adjusted her to rest against the desk as he wiped off her ass and pussy. He removed the gag and wiped her face and chin. He removed the blindfold.

"Now," he said. "Put yourself back together. You can go home early today."

The festive lights merchant was still there when Hellie left the office. Even though she was technically off work, Hellie sucked his cock while he drove her home. It was the polite thing to do, she thought.