Hello Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nirmal : What The... I don't even want you to use that Word, and you are adamant you will only keep saying that... Or something that means the same... I am not even in the mood to talk about anything like that, and you are still forcefully making me talk about it!! You do not even realize what you are saying!! See... I don't want to talk to you... I find you too... Annoying!! Mom... With all due respect, I Am Done Talking To You... You are somebody I really don't want to talk to... Now... Or, Maybe... Ever!!

Vimala : Are you Ashamed of Me?!

Nirmal : Yes... I Am...

Vimala : You Cannot Say That...

Nirmal : I Cannot... I Should Not... I Know!! But... I have to... You are forcing me to say that!!

Vimala : You are Really Ashamed of Your Mother??

Nirmal : Yes... You hurt me... You have been hurting me... And you are least bothered about it... You will only hurt me more!!

Vimala : I know you are hurt... And I can understand... You must be feeling so bad... And I also know why...

Nirmal : You don't!!

Vimala : I do... It's because I don't know much about Cum... Right, Son?! Hehehehe...

Nirmal : Arrrgggg... Fine... I cannot take this any more... Have it your way then!! Yes... It is just because of that... Okay?! Satisfied?? I Don't Want to Ever See You Again!!

Vimala : Nirmal... Don't be So Angry... I Am Sorry...

Nirmal : I don't want Your Sorry... Not Anymore...

Vimala : Why!!

Nirmal : You do Not Mean It!! Just Get Lost!!

Vimala : Please... Stay...

Nirmal : No Chance of me staying... Not Another Second!!

Vimala : I Am Sorry, My Son... Please Forgive Me... Don't leave me alone and go!! Something dangerous could happen to me.

Nirmal : I have No other option... You are Old Enough to take care of yourself!!

Vimala : Please... I am sorry... Give me One More Chance!! Just One More!! Please!! I Am Sorry...

Nirmal : Don't Be Sorry... Be Better!!

Vimala : I am ready to Be Better!!

Nirmal : Then Start Being Better!!

Vimala : But... I need your help for that...

Nirmal : My Help?? Why?!

Vimala : Hehe... You Know Why...

Nirmal : I don't know why!!

Vimala : How else can I Be Better!!

Nirmal : What...

Vimala : How else can I learn more about A Man's Cum!!

Nirmal : Mom!!

Vimala : I mean it... I want to be The Mother you want me to be... I want to Be Better... Just like you want me to!! I want to know everything about Cum... That Is What You Want... Right?! So... I will make sure I know everything about Cum... Especially Yours!!

Nirmal : What Are You Saying, Mom... Are You Even My Real Mother!!

Vimala : Yes... And I will prove it to you... I will prove it by letting you know I do take you very seriously... So... Stop Talking... I mean Typing... And... Just Cum on the Plate in front of you... Do It Now... I don't care whether anybody sees us... I really don't care... You can do it from right here... Sitting in front of me... Looking at me... Just take your Thing out, and Shoot Your Cum Out... All On To The Plate... And Serve it to me... Serve it to Your Mother!! I will tell you exactly what I think about A Man's Cum... How It tastes like... How your's tastes like... How You Taste Like!! I really will... I really will do it for you... I really will do it for A Real Man... That Is What You Too Want Me To Do... Right?! You want me to know what you taste like... I know...... I know that will make you feel better... Oh Yes... That will!! That will also make sure to you that I Love You... Right?! You will then be fully convinced that I am really Your Mother!! Give me a chance... Please... I am begging you... I Can Make Up For All The Hurt Caused... I really want to... So... Please... Just Do It!! Now!! Give It To Me... Give Me Yours... Give It To Me Now!! I will savor it... I Am Sure It Will Taste Great!!

Nirmal : Bye.

Vimala : Nirmal... Do It Now!! You Better Do It... Otherwise... It will Not Just Be You that I am Tasting... But Every Man in this Mall will be having their Cum going Deep Down My Throat!! Hahaha!!

To Be Continued...