Hello Nurse...

Story Info
Falling for the school nurse.
6.8k words
4.34
9.4k
2
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes.

This is a story, is one have had in my "to be edited file for a while". It is just a simple one shot. Not the most sexually charged, but I wanted to share it with you. I often dream of thinking how my life would be if I went full time, and if I met a guy like Greg in this one. Being accepted by a nice guy, and how it would work. Like all my work, this is fictional, and does not represent any one I know personally. If you are looking for something more hard core, you might want to skip this one.

*****************************************************************************************************

She rolled her eyes as she saw me, nothing new. I shook the smoothie she ordered at the window of her office. She relented and opened her door.

"Morning sunshine." I gave that fake cheerful glee that you give on a Monday. "Blueberry energy double shot of kick in the panties smoothie for you." Placing it on her desk.

Brandy just walked back to her seat, "Is that all Mr. Greg?" She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes hidden behind glasses. "No, corny pickup lines or bad jokes?"

"It's Monday even I am not that evil of a right-wing monster." I smirked. "Besides, it's too early to say anything about how brown and mmmm? gold scrubs match your eyes."

"You are so full of shit," she finally broke into a smile.

I winked, "at least my eyes are not brown." I ducked out her door and into the hallway. Half giggling to myself as I made my way to class. I was a part-time chemistry teacher. I worked at Midland school in the mornings and their rival school, Burnside, in the next town over. To say the schools were rivals was the understatement of epic proportions.

Brandy was probably the only person at Midland that I could flirt with. It took her a while to lower her defenses. Brandy was trans, a fact she didn't advertise but everyone knew. While most of the cis teachers knew, they just whispered whenever they thought people were not listening. I made it to class, to see an text from Brandy, of course it was her usual one word response of her giving me the middle finger.

Class went as expected lots of whining and complaining about a test the day before the big game. The students at Midland were upper class city kids, as I called them. While they were good kids, they were quick to grasp anything socially but hated books. I had developed a reputation as the cold hard facts guy. Mr. Boring was my nickname. Though the gossip about me was very entertaining. Some thought I was a spy, others ex-military, oh and my favorite a stripper for housewife parties.

I dodged the normal Monday questions about my weekend. The girls always wanted to know if Mr. Boring had found a Mrs. Boring yet. The boys wanted to know how my daughter was doing, as they got the usual glares from Midland female athletes. As my class for the day ended at Midland, I almost stepped on nurse Brandy. She was picking up flyers that had scattered about. I stopped to help her.

"Little lady, someone is going to fall for you in the hall." I helped her up and handed her the last of her flyers. Which she almost smiled at. The flyers were for Thursday's Halloween costume contest.

"Doubtful most students are more graceful than a certain lunk-head I know." She scrunched her nose in her cute, annoyed face.

"Well, I guess that's your way of telling me I need dance classes. I will make a note of things to do." Turning to pick up my bag.

"Hey, Greg?" I turned to see her blush a little. "What are your plans for this weekend?"

"The same plans I have every weekend, Pinky... softball." I smiled, breaking the tension. "Daughter's team is playing in the huge Halloween tournament. You are welcome to come if you want."

"Facility is not supposed to date." She smiled. She started to say something else, I just scooped up my bag and headed down the hall.

"Good thing I am on Burnside time now." I threw a hand up, waving later to her. "Later NURse Brandy." I extended the nurse absurdly long to just tease her.

The rest of the week went by like a blur, teacher parties, costumes, and of course high school antics. Thursday I was greeted by one heck of a sexy witch as I dropped off her smoothy. She was all green and showed just enough cleavage to wonder just how far down she had painted. Her brown eyes seemed to sparkle as I entered in my wizard robe, with my staff.

"Are you going to stay for the Halloween costume judging party?" She smiled and gave a wink.

"Yes, of course I am." I smiled. "I got a costume perfect for it."

She just shook her head, and I stepped out before I said something that would probably land me in HR office over sexual harassment.

She looked damn good, 5' 8" in two-inch heels, no scrubs this time a black fishnet over tight long leg green hose and torn witch dress that hung on all the right parts, her arms, skin, and face painted green with black lips and eyeshadow. I could tell she went all out. I smiled, stroking my fake wizard beard just remembering her.

Classes of zombies, and clowns, and vampires oh my, came to learn and watch the alchemist perform his show. I doubt any really remembered anything, but there were lots of ooh and ahhs. I had a witch's pot of liquid nitrogen that I froze an apple in then smashed on the desk, made a fireball, controlled of course, and made several things bubble over accidentally.

I was cleaning up as I realized I had to hurry and leave, so I finished quickly. Affixed a name tag on my staff and fished out the top piece and left my costume standing in a flag stand, with a stick-on name tag that said Hello I am Mr. Boring.

I was pulling into Burnside when my phone went off. It was Brandy. "Where are you at? They are about to start to judging."

"Look I am on stage should be to the right of the podium." I could hear shuffling.

"Where? I don't see a wizard." She sounded a little panicked.

"I never said I was going as a wizard. I am cross-dressing, I am right by the flags on stage." I was having to bite my tongue.

"All I see is some stupid garden hoe..." Then it hit her and heard her hang up her phone. That was going to so earn me several middle finger emojis.

I may have peed myself laughing. Yeah, I was so going to be in the superintendent's office after this one.

Friday was full of grading papers and one lone text from Brandy. It was a middle finger emoji. I sent her back an ok one. I loved having Friday's off, all I had to do was drop my daughter off at practice in the mornings and I had all morning to myself. My wife had died three years earlier of a heart problem, and I left my job at the factory to become a chemistry teacher so I could raise our only child. Dating in your forties sucks balls, every woman either hated their ex, or men had burned them so badly they refused to trust you. Plus, I had a child who was just old enough to want to think dating was yucky and boys were kind of ok. Both schools only went four days a week, so they always had long weekends. Which was great for me it let me catch up on housework and grading. I Set a timer and set to work.

I was waiting outside the Burnside school gym, when my phone pinged to tell me, my daughter's team played their first two games tonight rather than tomorrow. It was Friday night, so I figured I would text Brandy, I thumbed a message and paused. She was way out of my league; face it, she was only being kind to me. My daughter bounced into my Kia as her friends piled in. and the familiar smell of sweat, dirty socks and kids shook me out of my stupor.

The afternoon was the usual pregame routine, "Dad where is my socks? Dad, where is my belt? Dad, have you seen my sports bra, sliding pants, etc.? Can we pick up Debbie, she needs a ride tonight?"

My phone pinged a simple message. "Well, what time is her game tomorrow?"

I texted back, "Game was moved up, we play at 6pm, have to be there by 5pm"

Nothing for a moment, then her reply. "I will meet you at the ballpark."

I was shocked. No one comes to softball tournaments except family and scouts. The scouts do so at their own risk. But well, I imagined it would be over quickly. The softball moms would eat her up and spit her out. Hence why I hung out by the right field fence. Then I figured yeah right, she was not going to show.

The trip was the normal girl talk, and hate of Midland, namely Lauren Catskill, their team was pretty much the junior high squad and had been playing together forever. Ours was a mish-mash of kids from other schools that played like sandlot kids. We did not go to fancy tournaments and the money parents often bolted to nicer clubs. But my daughter, Kayla, and her best friend Debbie were the best pitcher and catcher duo in the area. Which usually ended with them and Midland in a battle every tournament they played in. Kayla and Lauren were oil and water. Kayla was a power 5' 9"red haired muscled power pitcher, versus Lauren who was long tall 5' 11" blonde and looked more at home on a basketball court than a softball field. At least they did not play the first night, no doubt they would be rooting against each other.

As soon as we parked, I could tell this was the end of the season tournament. There was a small carnival with rides at the end of the park, and the girls grabbed their bags and bolted, leaving me to cart the wagon and chairs. A cute red SUV pulled in beside me, the passenger side rolled down, and Brandy looked at me from behind dark sunglasses.

"Succuss me sir, I am looking for field... 7, I am supposed to meet some lunk-head here and give him his 3rd place costume prize." She smirked at me.

"Oh, that would be on the other side of town, we only play softball here, only lunk-heads play baseball." She gave me the finger. I gave her the ok sign.

She was cute as heck, wearing a sweater jacket and tight black jeans, her top was dark blue and hugged her well... She was several inches shorter than me but just added to her cuteness for some reason. She offered me a hand, but I had packing the wagon to an art. Insect spray, Gatorade, and chairs, med kit, and a small cooler for ice packs and a few snuck in sodas and snacks. (Don't judge me.)

As we entered, girls from Midland rushed Brandy, they were so excited someone from school was here to watch them. Those same girls gave me wrinkled noses and exposed tongues as I walked by. She fawned over her like royalty when she turned to go. Their faces were more of shock, "No way you are with Mr. Boring, did you lose a bet?"

"She sure did, she failed a pop quiz, and her punishment was watching yall lose again. Blehhhh", I made a silly face, and they exploded in laughter, along with the usual, "In your dreams."

"You sure you want to be seen with me?" Brandy asked as we walked toward field 7.

"If you are worried about your secret, I don't care if you don't. Second, this isn't a date remember? We work at the same school; this is an experiment." I gave her a wink. Letting my hand fall next to hers, I squeezed it. She squeezed my hand, as she caught my hint.

Now to say what happened over the next few hours was anything short of amazing and totally world rocking. Brandy introduced herself to my daughter and friends. The girls made a few apologies on my behalf and joined their team warming up. Lauren and her bunch, of course came and mug hugged Brandy when I was away making my pregame bathroom run. I started to set up seats out past the dugout. Brandy tugged me to sit with the rest of the moms. I should have known better. One her knowledge of fast-pitch was slightly better than mine on medicine, and as she got into the game the more, she lived on every pitch, and swing. By the end of the first game, she was almost bouncing ready for the next one to begin. Some mom's huffed, at the new comer, others welcomed her enthusiasm.

I had left her to go listen to the coach talk and tell us when we played the next game. Midland played right after us, on this field. They were already trash talking to each other. One mother Erwin's mom, tugged my arm, to inform me she worked at Midland, and she was "that" nurse. Which I responded, "So? She is also my friend and guest, and I work at Midland too." She huffed and left. I often wondered if people realized I was on both sides of this already.

Brandy watched Lauren work her magic on the mound. They just overpowered their opponent and ended the game by run rule in three innings. It was almost comical as the Midland girls seemed to stake claim to Brandy, in the sea of Burnside supporters. I just laughed because the whole rivalry was silly to me.

As our second and last game of the night played, we moved down to the other side of the dugout. I dug a blanket out of the wagon and put it over Brandy's shoulder as the cool fall air was finally defeating summer. By the end of the first, her hand was in mine, and we watched as Burnside destroyed the other team. It took 4 innings. She jumped up when the umpire yelled "ball game, pulled me to dug out. I could only smile. I was more impressed that her hand never left mine. As she stood beside me and waited for my daughter.

We caught some glares, and a few death stares. My daughter finally came over, saying they played at 10 am Saturday, and wanted food. I looked at Brandy and shrugged. "What do you want to do?"

Three faces turned to me. "I would like to see Lauren play again, but if you guys are ready to leave."

"No way, you actually found someone who is into you." Subtle as a chainsaw. Debbie giggled. "Could have least found one that wasn't Midland." She snarked, but she smiled at Brandy.

"You ok with this?" I asked my daughter. "Brandy is different, in a special way..."

"Dad, we know, everyone knows." Brandy blushed a little, nervously. "I don't care, no one really does. She is Nurse Brandy." My daughter and Debbie pulled Brandy into a hug. "You hurt him; we will shank your Midland ass." They teased her.

From the Midland dugout. "Eeewwww Burnside cooties, I would wash that Nurse Brandy."

Brandy's face was probably three shades of red, as she took my hand and looked at the Midland dugout and gave me a kiss on the lips. Several girls ewwwed and ahhhed, then most were laughing. "Listerine, give me some toothpaste I have been kissed... by MR. BOORRRINNNG?" She snarked back at them. Brandy smiled. "Now we can go."

Kayla and the other girls did their usual trail of uniforms out the park. I licked my lips and maybe blew a little smoke. As we walked out, there were some glares, and some stares. Lots of guys checking out Brandy's tight pants. When we made it back to the car, Kayla and Debbie were in their socks and give us the come on old people we are hungry look.

I gave her a quick side hug as I started loading the wagon up in my Kia. Kayla and Debbie were already out of their socks, and I was spraying odor ban to not gag. Brandy just smiled and laughed.

"So, we play tomorrow at 10 am I know it is late. So, if you don't." I was stopped by a gloved finger to my lips.

"Pick me up in the morning. I will text you, my address." She smiled warmly. I am not going to lie I was lost in her eyes.

"Oh, common and kiss her already, Mr. Kayla's dad, we are hunnngggrrrryyyyyy." Debbie moaned feet up on the front headrests. I heard punch by Kayla to Debbie as they laughed and fought like sisters.

I leaned in and kissed her, as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled Brandy close. I did not make it a long kiss, or a passionate kiss. Not that I did not want to, but I could feel eyes of teenagers boring into the back of my head. Pulling back, I smiled. Brandy bit her bottom lip. "Don't stand me up." She punched me in my chest softly. Then climbed up into her SUV and drove off.

Chik Hop was standard fare, as we grabbed and went. Debbie's mom and dad met us outside when we dropped her off. Her dad asked me for a moment of my time. I could tell something was up already.

"Hey Greg, the school board is going to vote on trying to hire a full-time chemistry teacher. I also heard you and that nurse from Midland were at the park." Ed kind of ran his hand thru his hair.

"Yeah Ed, we were and are. If you think I am just going to abandon her." Ed cut me off.

"Hell Greg, I am happy you found someone. Me and Emma have been worried sick. Just, you know don't get carried away in public. Burnside doesn't care if you date, but no make out in front of the kids or well you know." I smiled, knowing I was overreacting.

"She is a really nice girl." I looked down. "Kayla and Debbie seemed to take to her well."

"We know she is, and you know... Well, am sure you do." Ed looked away. "We got your back if you need anything. Kayla is always welcome at our house if you need a date night." He slapped my back.

"Think anyone on the team is going to throw a fit?" I hated asking.

"They are softball moms they always are bitching about something, so she is that nurse. Or omg does he know... if she is good to you and you are happy? To hell with those busybodies." Ed smiled. "Like I said we got your back."

It felt nice that Ed understood and was trying to offer me a full-time position as a chem teacher. My daughter was already passed out when I crawled back in the car. I thumbed my phone to see three texts from Brandy.

I put the phone down and drove home. Thankfully, only a few minutes away. I was able to get Kayla up and, in the shower, before she sacked out again. Starting her uniform to wash and grabbing an ice cold glass of milk before sitting down. In my recliner starting a timer so I could change the clothes, head to bed myself.

The three messages had turned six. As I read them, first was her address, a little out of the way, but not too bad. Second message was a heart, heart and kiss. Third was, what do I need to bring? Fourth, was you there? Fifth, was not having second thoughts? Sixth, was someone told Midland we were on a date, frowny face.

I sighed. Smiled and thumbed. 1: Be there at 8:30. 2: One kiss. 3: Warm clothes, dress in layers and cash because the girls will mooch off you like no one's business. 4: No, I am not I am home. 5: Of course, I wish I had gotten a third kiss. 6: Burnside offered me a full-time position, even if they did not, we are adults. We kept ourselves respectable. And hit send.

I put my phone down and took a sip of milk. It rang. I picked up immediately.

"No, I don't want an extended warranty." I joked.

"Hilarious, Greg." She was a little upset. "Midland called me said they were not pleased facility was dating." She sighed. "Greg, I am worried. I would really like to see where this goes."

"Brandy," I paused. "So, would I. But if you are worried, we can call off tomorrow. I mean dating Mr. Boring is a curse."

She giggled. "No, I just was worried about you. You and Kayla need your job."

"Like I said, Ed said they wanted me full time for next year." I tried assuring her. "Plus, if Midland is such a stickler, they can only half write me up. Because I am dating you on my Burnside time."

I could hear a giggle. It was a cute giggle. "Oh, so what about Monday?"

"Well, I am breaking up with you Sunday at midnight." I said seriously. "Dating a Midland teacher is forbidden. Of course, Thursday at 12:30ish... I may ask you out again."

"Wow, you think I am just some Midland tart that would go out with a Burnside bum at the drop of a hat?" She was still giggling.

"So, is that a no for tomorrow, since we are breaking up on Sunday?" I teased.

"Hell no, you will pick me up and I expect breakfast." She giggled. "Us Midland girls fight for our men."

"Then fine I will pick you up at 8 am." Then a thought hit me. "Oh, one last thing, I may have forgot to tell you. My parents are coming up to watch Kayla play. So last chance to back out."

"Wow, introduce me to the folks, then break up with me. Some nerve Greg." I could hear her smiling. "I will wear something conservative but..." I could hear chose her next word carefully. "Is there anything we can do maybe just us?"

12