Helloooo Nurse!

Story Info
Maria goes to a Con dressed as Heloise Nerz!
4.7k words
4.74
3.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the hotel bar with Harold, my favorite bartender, late Sunday morning before my wife and son got home. Or should I say, Maria was sitting at the bar with Harold. I was dressed fairly conservatively, by Maria's standards. Not surprisingly, this early on a Sunday there were only a couple of businessmen in the bar, no one I might be interested in, and they were way more interested in the sports on TV than any girl sitting alone at the bar.

"Harold, I think it's time for this girl to pay her tab. I need to check out of my room and get home and change before my family gets back. I can't remember the last time it was this tame around here."

Harold nodded in agreement. "Maria, before you go. I want to give you a heads up about something that might be right up your alley." I nodded for him to continue. "Next weekend, there's a huge private party in the ballroom. It's a costume party. The theme is 'Favorite Cartoon Character'. Even though it's a private party, I know I can get you a pass to join them."

"Harold, I have to be honest with you. I'm just not that much into cartoons, I haven't watched any since my son stopped watching when he entered middle school!"

"I don't need a yes or a no tonight, Maria. I just have three words for you: Animaniacs, Hello Nurse. Google those three words and see if you might want to join the party next weekend."

I nodded, promised Harold I'd look it up, checked out of my room and went home. It was two days later before I even thought about looking at Harold's suggestion. I was stunned at the images I pulled up when I Googled Harold's suggestion! I looked at a few video clips on YouTube and knew Harold had gifted me a gold mine!

I went to the nearest costume shop and spent a lot of money, especially on my 1950's style blonde wig. I had to order my white stiletto heels online and overnight them, they weren't an exact match, but I didn't mind. I even ordered a name badge that said, 'Heloise Nerz'!

I checked into the hotel the following Saturday. I blew Harold a kiss when I walked by the bar and gave him a thumbs up to let him know I was all in. I went up to my room to get ready.

I had already depilated, soaked, and shaved at my house before I left. I ran another hot tub with musk scented bubbles, douched three times while in the tub and shaved a second time. When I felt like I was silky smooth all over, I got out of the tub and dried off. Time for 'Hello Nurse' to get ready with a little personal twist to make her Maria's own! Before I did anything else, I applied lip plumper to puff up my lips even more than usual.

I had decided on no panties and no bra. I slipped into a white silk corselette waist cincher with six garter straps. I pulled the ties on the waist cincher as tight as I could get them. It was really uncomfortable at first, I had to make my waist as small as possible, just like 'Hello Nurse.' It also had demi-cups that lifted my silicone breasts without covering the nipples. I then pulled on sheer cinnamon back-seamed Cuban stockings with reinforced heels and toes and clipped them to the garters. I slipped into my 5" white stiletto silk pumps with cut out sides, open toes, and a big bow just above the peep toe. Then I sat down to do my makeup.

I had already painted my finger and toenails in a mirror tone, blood red color before I came to the hotel. Heloise always wore dramatic purple eyeshadow. I wanted my eyes to pop even more than hers. I used eyeliner both above and below my eyes, meeting at the outside corner. I brushed on deep purple glitter eyeshadow, heavy above my eyelashes and just a hint below my eyes. I had chosen purple tone mascara and eyebrow pencil and applied them as well. By now, the lip plumper had worked its magic and I finished off my makeup with blood red lip-gloss.

I tucked my hair under a wig cap and put on the 1950's style blonde wig that came down to just above my ass. It was the mirror image of her hair style. I pinned on the nurse's cap with the red cross and then started getting dressed.

I had chosen a much more revealing nurse's outfit than Heloise but one that was just as skintight as hers. It was white silk and collared but had a deep vee neckline that showed half of my cleavage. My nipples showed prominently through the material. Sleeves with cuffs came just above my elbows. The skirt was short, about 6" above my knees. I finished off my outfit with a 4" wide, white silk belt. I had to suck in my waist a little as I used the last notch on the belt to make myself look even more slender. I pinned on my Heloise Nerz name tag and looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped.

I took a selfie and sent it to Cassie, my transformation specialist from Vegas! Cassie and her husband sent back a short video. Cassie was wolf-whistling, and her husband had a lecherous grin on his face as he said, "Helloooooooo Nurse!" I knew I had nailed it!

I grabbed a white silk clutch purse that matched my outfit and headed to the bar. "I knew it!" Harold said when he saw me. "I knew you would take this and run with it. You look fucking amazing! Every time I think you can't possibly look any hotter, you top yourself."

"Harold, I'm so damn happy with how I look if there was a hiding place underneath your bar I'd come back there and suck your cock right now!"

"Maria, you look so damn good if there was a hiding place underneath my bar, I'd let you!"

Harold left to go pour me a Korbel Brandy. When he set my drink in front of me, I said, "Harold, I think someone spilled a drink on the floor next to my stool." He leaned over the bar and all he saw was the stocking tops of my crossed legs as I had pulled the hem of my uniform up to give him the view.

"Maria, you incurable flirt! I've always said you have the sexiest legs of any person I've ever met! Damn, I'm starting to get hard."

"Maybe when you go on break you can go jerk off in the bathroom imagining these legs wrapped around your waist while you pound my pussy!"

Harold and I both laughed. He walked away and came back with a gold foil pass. "This will get you into the party. They gave one to all the employees who helped with the set up. I got all their bars stocked and ready to go, including Korbel! No way am I going to go so you can have mine. Enjoy!"

"Harold, I don't know how I'm ever going to repay you. I owe you, big time!"

"I just want to hear the stories you bring back, that will be payment enough."

I finished my drink, slid off the bar stool and headed for the elevators. Every male eye in the place was on me as I slunk out of the bar. When I got to the doorway, I turned around, licked my lips and blew every man in the place a big kiss! Then I strolled away.

There was no security on the main floor but there was a big sign inside the elevator that said, 'Private party in the ballroom. Absolutely no one will be admitted without the proper pass!' I pressed the button for the ballroom, it was the top floor of the hotel. When I exited the elevator, there was a row of security personnel, one for each elevator. Behind them were three additional guards. Each one was big enough to be an offensive lineman for an NFL team. I gave my pass to the guard at my elevator. He scanned it, nodded and handed it back to me. I put it in my purse and went inside.

I was met by a cacophony of light, color, and sound. I was sure the lights were bright so all the costumes could be seen. They were playing techno dance music, but it wasn't too loud, so I didn't mind. Not my favorite style of music but I could dance to it. The costumes were incredible. Think of a cartoon character, and the odds were someone was dressed like them. There was a Scooby-Doo foursome (my Velma character at the Con in Vegas was much better, I thought smugly!), Bart and Homer Simpson, every Disney princess there ever was, Aladdin and the Genie, Popeye, Betty Boop, the Power Puff Girls, an Animaniacs trio of Yakko, Wakko, and Minerva Mink (when the three of them saw me, they came running over to take pictures!). It was crazy, I had just walked in and was having so much fun already!

It was different than the Con and a lot alike! There weren't any booths, no one was selling anything, and everyone was in costume. But the atmosphere was very similar, everyone was having a good time, everyone was smiling. I went to the nearest bar and got a Korbel Brandy. I started to walk around and enjoy the sights. I swore to myself, if I never heard the phrase, "Hellooooooo, Nurse!" again after tonight, I would be more than OK with that!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and the familiar greeting, "Hellooooooo, Nurse!" I turned around and was staring into the breastplate of someone with a very large, very muscular chest. I looked up into the sky-blue eyes of Hercules! He had to be every bit of 6' 6" tall and it didn't seem like he had an ounce of fat on him! He had auburn hair, pulled off his forehead with a red headband tied in back. His bangs fell loosely over the top of his headband; he WAS Hercules!

"Oh my! You are a very tall, very muscular, extremely sexy and handsome man!"

"And you Heloise Nerz are the sexiest, most desirable woman in this room!"

I blushed deeply and nodded. "Those compliments coming from a hunk like you, make my panties wet! Even though I'm not wearing any!" I added coyly.

He smiled at me, "I guess I'm going to have to come up with a better line than, 'I'd like to get into your panties' then." he said.

"Wow, just wow! You don't waste any time, do you Hercules?"

"Heloise, I wouldn't want to waste a moment's time with a woman like you! I'd want to enjoy every single second I spent with you!"

"Stay close by my side then, muscle man. Let's see where this party takes us!"

We walked around together, enjoying the evening. 'Hercules and Heloise!' was what everyone soon started calling us. We stopped by the photographer to get our picture taken together. I had one arm around his waist, and one hand on his chest. He had one hand by his side, the hand behind me was cupping one of my ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging it. I moaned deeply, and Hercules smiled at me. He bent down and whispered in my ear, "I'm glad you like that. I'm just sorry I didn't get a room here tonight."

"Oh, I have a room baby, if that's where this evening leads us!"

"If? I heard you moaning just now, you want this cock, I can tell!"

"Damn, stud, your confidence borders on arrogance!" I told him.

"Tell me why I shouldn't be confident. I certainly didn't have anything to do with the way I look, although I make sure to spend my time in the gym to stay sculpted. My mother and father gave me these looks, should I pretend false modesty? That would sound pretty shallow in my opinion. If my confidence is turning you off, let me know and I'll be on my way."

I blew out my breath sharply. "No, please don't go. I've always been a bit of a smart ass; I enjoy the sexual banter and the back and forth. I've wanted to have you between my legs since the moment I turned around and looked into those beautiful blue eyes of yours. Does that sound 'turned off'?" I asked.

He pulled me to him, leaned in and kissed me, passionately. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and my tongue was dancing around his while I sucked on it. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was so tall my skirt rode up and showed my stocking-covered thighs to everyone who happened to be passing by. A group of Disney princesses were laughing and clapping their hands while they chanted, "Hercules and Heloise, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g."

I said, "You're just jealous because in a little while, it's going to be f-u-c-k-i-n-g!"

They shook their heads and walked away.

"Did you mean that baby, what you just told those princesses? Did you mean that?"

"Yes. I want to suck and fuck you for the rest of the night. You are far and away the hottest man in here and I'm not going to let you out of my room until my pussy is sore!"

He smiled at me, pulled me into him again and was French kissing me without reservation. "Um, baby? Before we go upstairs, we need to talk."

"What about?"

"You need to know I'm not a woman. I'm a crossdresser. You can have all the mouth and ass you want, but there's no pussy to be had here. I don't want to go to my room and then have you go all neanderthal on me because you didn't know."

Hercules started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"I love your sense of humor. 'I'm not a woman. I'm a crossdresser.' No way a hottie like you is a crossdresser!"

"Hercules, I'm not joking. I'm serious."

"No fucking way, knock it off. This joke is getting old fast."

I looked at him and said very slowly, very distinctly in Luke's voice, "I -- am -- not -- joking! I'm dead serious. I'm a crossdresser and if that's a problem for you then you shouldn't go to my room!"

His eyes bugged out of his head. "Holy shit!" He started spitting like he'd eaten some spoiled food. "You mother fucker, you should have told me right away! I kissed a guy! Ewww, shit, shit, shit." He glared at me, balled up his fist, shook his head and stalked off.

I started shaking right where I stood. Holy fuck, this dude was just about to kick my ass. I'm glad he was able to regain his composure. I downed what was left in my glass and headed to the nearest bar to get another drink to calm my nerves. I was standing there sipping my brandy when I felt another hand on my shoulder. I whipped around spilling my drink. "Please don't hit me, please don't hit me." I realized it wasn't Hercules, I was looking at He-Man.

"Heloise, I would never hit a woman!"

"I, I'm so-, sor-, sorry. I thought you were someone else." I collapsed into his arms, trembling from head to toe.

"You need to sit down. There's a table right here." He put his arm around me and helped me to a chair. He sat down across from me and began to wipe a golden liquid off his chest.

"I spilled my drink on you, I am SO sorry!" I reached across the table and began to help dry off his chest. His fucking unbelievably ripped, muscular chest! I was only now starting to look at him. He-Man was ripped, just like in the cartoon. He was about 6' 1" tall but had to weigh at least 260 lbs. It was ALL muscle. He had He-Man's golden shoulder length hair and piercing brown eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry for touching you. I didn't mean to touch you, please, please forgive me."

"It's Hercules, isn't it? He's got you this frightened, doesn't he?"

"H-Ho-How did you know? About him, I mean?"

"My sister and I are here together. She's dressed as Teela. I was getting us drinks and when I came back, he was talking to her. I could hear him complaining about some crossdresser who was trying to trick him into thinking she was a real girl, but he said he knew all along."

"That's NOT what happened at all! That lying son-of-a-bitch!"

"I figured as much. Hercules is definitely full of himself. He's not my sister's kind of man at all. She'll put him in his place soon enough. In the meantime, I wanted to check on you. He had mentioned 'Hello Nurse' and as soon as I saw you, I knew you had to be the one he was talking about."

"Why me? Am I the only Heloise Nerz here?"

"No, but you're definitely the most beautiful, the sexiest Heloise here. And second place isn't even close!"

I blushed. I found I had also stopped shaking. "Th-thank you, He-Man. I was so frightened. Now that I'm with you, I'm not frightened anymore."

He smiled. Then he winked at me.

"You, you don't mind that I'm a crossdresser?"

"Why would I mind? You're entitled to your chosen lifestyle. I'm guessing you've brought a lot of joy and happiness into people's lives. I'm supposed to mind that?"

I blushed and smiled at him gratefully. I put my hands on top of his and said, "Thank you. I needed to hear that just now."

He turned his hands the other way, we were now holding hands. He picked my hands up and brought them to his face. He kissed the back of first one hand, then the other. I started trembling again, this time for completely different reasons. "You're not still frightened, are you?" he asked.

"No, I'm turned on. I want to get that out there. If you're just being kind, I still appreciate it so much. But your kindness, YOU turn me on!"

He smiled again. "And you turn me on! There's not a hotter woman than you in this entire ballroom. If they had a contest for sexiest woman here, you'd win the first three spots all by yourself."

I slipped one of my shoes off and ran the stocking-covered toes of my foot up and down his leg underneath the table. His eyebrows shot up. "Does that mean what I think it means?" he asked.

"If you think it means I want to suck and fuck your brains out, then yes, that's exactly what it means!" I winked at him and licked my lips seductively.

He groaned. "What's the matter, baby?"

"My sister and I thought about getting rooms here but decided not to. We drove in one car. I'm not sure where we take this party."

I laughed out loud. He-Man looked at me quizzically. "Hercules doesn't have a room either. Am I the ONLY person in this ballroom who thought far enough ahead to get a room? Follow me, big boy!"

We stood up, intertwined fingers, and I leaned my head on his muscular shoulder. We headed straight for the elevators. We saw his sister talking to Hercules in the distance. She mimed "This guy talks too much." with one of her hands behind his back. We both laughed.

We took the elevator to my floor and went straight to my room. Once inside, I bolted all the security locks and threw myself into He-Man's arms. His muscular arms surrounded me. I felt so safe, so secure, so wanted! I looked into his eyes, and he pressed his lips to mine. I pressed back hungrily and thrust my tongue into his mouth. We stood like that for at least two minutes, kissing passionately and pressing our bodies against one another.

We stopped and stepped back, looking at each other. "Strip for me, baby." I told him. "I want to see you completely naked. I'm betting that body is as magnificent as I think it is."

He-Man took off his furry boots first, followed by his skimpy breast plate. He was standing in front of me wearing only his furry loin cloth. I was breathing heavily; he might have been even more muscular than the He-Man cartoon. "Why are you stopping?" I asked.

"I want you to take them off. I want you to show me how much you want what's underneath!" he said.

I walked over and knelt in front of him. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of his loincloth and began to pull it down past his hips and muscular thighs. A thick, and I mean thick, 8" cock popped out. It was standing at attention. As much as I wanted to begin ministering to that gorgeous erection, I stood up and backed away. I wanted to drink in the sight of that gorgeous man with his gorgeous body whose cock was hard just for me!

He walked up to me and pulled me against his naked body and pressed his lips to mine again. I was running my painted nails up and down his back from his neck to his thighs and everywhere in between. I was grinding my crotch against his hardness; he was grinding back. He groaned, "Please baby, not like this. I don't want to cum this fast just grinding against you."

I giggled and knelt down in front of him and placed my blood red lips against just the tip of his erection. I began by flicking my tongue against the slit in his prick. He moaned and put his hands behind my head, gently pulling me to him. I let my blood-red lips slide down and engulf his helmet. I began to run my tongue underneath the rim of his prick, first in one direction, then the other.

He-Man was groaning appreciatively as I slowly, slowly began to suck his hardness completely into my mouth. My tongue was running up and down the underside of his cock while I did so. My lips were stretched fairly wide apart, I wasn't sure I have ever had a man whose cock was that thick in my mouth before! I was sucking him as hard as I could while I bobbed up and down the length of his shaft. "Oooooohhhhhh, Nurse, Nurse, Nurse, Nurse!" he was groaning.

12