Hell's Brothel Ch. 01: Homecumming

Story Info
Human Slut for Monster Cocks.
1.4k words
4.34
14.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N : This story will have non consensual, bondage, sex slavery, BDSM, and non human themes. Each chapter can stand alone, but of course the full series will still connect.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was bored, to be honest. Tim had looked like a good fuck, but after twenty minutes of rolling around in the sack my cunt was still throbbing and Tim was spent. With his cum still drying on my face I unceremoniously kicked him out of my house and told him he was one hell of a disappointment.

I walked upstairs and started the shower so I could wash the failure off of me. Men always got excited when they realized I was a true slut and promised they would fuck me better than anyone else ever had. To date, theres only been a handful that could actually put me in my place. Sadly, they couldnt maintain their control and I always got bored.

I shook out my long flowing plum hair and took a make up wipe to my face to wipe away most of the cum and make up I had so delicately put on my face. My bright green eyes stood out in contrast to my milky skin, even without the eyeshadow and liner. I wiped away the black lipstick from my full, soft lips, tossed the used wipe in the trash and stepped into the steaming water.

I grabbed the soap and lathered up my voluptuous body, focusing on my massive J Cup tits that whats-his-fuck dribbled nut all over. I took my time getting clean, wanting to rid myself of the disappointment of unsatisfactory sex.

When I got out of the shower I rubbed lotion all over my body, focusing on my tattoos to help preserve the art. My newest piece was a massive octopus who's head started on my right ass cheek and wrapped all the way down to my ankle. I admired it as I lotioned it up, happy about how it was already completely healed.

I crawled into bed and stared out of my bedroom window. I saw a shooting star dart across the sky and I decided to make a wish.

"I wish to finally find a cock that can satisfy me," I said to the stars.

Laughing to myself, I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

I didn't dream, and when I woke up my cunt was throbbing and soaking wet. Without opening my eyes I reached down to rub my clit, but my hand bumped into what was most certainly one of the biggest cocks I'd ever felt in my life.

My eyes shot open and towering above me in a massive bed I didn't recognize was a very peculiar looking stranger.

He had ram like horns that curled behind his head and out to the side, long flowing black hair that reached down to his chiseled chest, fire red skin that burned against mine, glowing red eyes and a wicked grin on his plush lips. Fangs poked out from his mouth and he growled as his clawed hands pinned me wrists down to the bed.

"Welcome home, kitten," he growled into my ear.

"Home, huh?" I sighed back to him as i arched my hips up to meet his cock. "I don't think I know you, but we can try to jog my memory."

"That's my girl," he purred into my neck and nibbled my ear. "I didn't think you'd grow tired of Earth so quickly."

"Now you're telling me we aren't on Earth? I must be dreaming. This all just seems too perfect." I moaned as I attempted to pull my wrists free.

"I swear to never send you back. You're going to stay here with me, where you belong," he growled and thrust his entire cock in me.

I screamed loud and long as I was filled to the brim with hot cock. I felt like my cunt was being torn apart, but fuck, i loved it. With tears flowing from my eyes I shivered and spread my legs further apart to give my odd partner as much access as he desired.

I heard him chuckle as my cunt spasmed around him, and he wasn't even fucking me yet.

"Satisfied, love?"

"More!" I begged through tightly closed eyes. "Please!!"

He obliged my request, and started pistioning in and out of me as quickly as he could, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure through my body. his hot skin boiled my insides and even though his cock was deeper than anyone else had ever been in me i ached for more, to be filled. He held me tightly in place as he used my slutty cunt and I couldn't push him away or gain any control. I was stuck there under this powerful being, getting used like the slut I've always been.

"Please...please let me cum for you? Please?" I knew my role here, and I knew to get what i really wanted I would have to behave.

"Has it really been that long already, kitten? I didn't know you needed to release this badly." His voice was sinister and heavy and it took everything I had not to squirt on him at that exact moment.

"Please! Fucking please, please can I cum? Please!!"

He looked down at me, his red eyes suddenly darker.

"Since I've missed you so much, you can cum as many times as you want. But once you start, you can't stop until I've finished with you. Do we have a deal?"

"YES!" I screamed and squirted all over his cock, my body shook so hard I lost my breath.

I assumed I would stop, that my orgasm would end as usual and I'd get a nice fat load out of his cock, but I was wrong.

I just kept squirting, cumming, and shaking. Any and all words that came out of my mouth were nothing but babble and stars clouded my vision. The world around me started to spin, my insides began to ache, and I lost consciousness.

I don't know how long it was before a sharp slap to the face made me come to, but as soon as I opened my eyes I saw my red eyed lover smirk, then forcibly grab my hips and just as another wave of pleasure hit me, he unloaded his cum inside me. There was so much, it burned its way into my guts and leaked out all around me.

I finally stopped cumming and looked up at my partner with more admiration than I'd given anyone else. He slowly pulled out of me and then placed his half hard cock at my lips. I slowly sucked him clean, moaning at our mixed flavor.

He eventually laid down next to me and wrapped his arms possessively around my waist.

"Welcome home, my sweet lustful queen," he said tenderly.

"I'm your queen?" I laughed. "I didn't know I was married!"

I felt him laugh.

"I thought you'd remember me better in this form. It was a favorite of yours, but here."

He rolled me over to face him and directly before my eyes he changed from a demonic creature to the most beautiful, handsome being I had ever seen.

Soft tanned skin, dark brown eyes and deep mahogany hair. He had some scruff and sharp features. His lips were much the same, only now they lacked fangs. Scars covered his chest and I noticed a deep scar right behind each shoulder.

I instinctively touched his face and all at once memories started flooding back all at once.

"Lucifer?" I gasped.

"There you are, Jixia." He smiled at me and brushed my hair back from my face.

I stared st him in awe as all my memories came back. He kept allowing me to go to Earth, just because I asked. He let me have fun as a human and would drop everything and come running when I needed him most. I was his Queen of Hell.

"I... I'm starting to remember," I said as I nuzzled into his chest.

"Do you remember our agreement for this last Earthen adventure?" He smirked.

"Not yet," I laughed. "I'm sure you'll enlighten me?"

"We had a bet. If you could live a natural life on Earth I would allow you to come and go as you please and cause as much lustful havock as your dirty little soul desired. If you lost this bet again, you agreed that you would be a good slut wife and entertain all the creatures of Hell and the Other Realms for the rest of eternity."

"I lost for the third time, haven't I?" I said bashfully as I hit my head into his chest.

"What gave it away?" He asked as he kissed up and down my neck, making any rebuttal I had die in my throat.

"Now, be good girl for me. I need you to rest. Tomorrow starts your first day as Hell's Slut."