Help from a Friend

Story Info
My best friend gave me some needed advice about BBC.
934 words
4.05
16.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers

This story happened when I was in hs, when I was 18. So I was with my Best Friend, and we were hanging out at her place, and she could tell that I was frustrated.So she asked me what was wrong? And I say, well me and my boyfriend have been fighting. And she asks what have you two been fighting about? And I am a little embarrassed about it, because at that point I wasn't really too open sexually. So I just say oh just stupid stuff, and leave it at that.

Another week goes by and this time we are relaxing and she asks me again what me and my boyfriend are fighting about, and I just blurt it out. He cant get me off during sex! And it is so frustrating. He cums in like 5 minutes, and his dick is 5 inches on a good day. Every time we do it I am more infuriated that it is not happening. I then have to go home, find a video that I like, to get myself off to. She was like, you have been holding a lot in. Breathe, calm down. She then proceeded to tell me that her boyfriend was a lot bigger than 5 inches, and I thought really, I thought guys were only like that in porn. I knew she was dating a black guy on the basketball team, but didn't know if the rumors were true, as up to this point I only dated white guys.

As I was feeling a little calmer at this point I then asked one of the craziest questions of all time, and asked her how big, and if he could prove it. To which she said 7 1/2 inches and pulled up her top, and sent a sexy snap to her boyfriend that said "prove how big it is". He sent one back a few minutes later, and it was very true. I asked if they were all that big, and she said she heard a lot of them are. So I asked if I could get the snap of her boyfriend's friend on the team. And she said OK. I was mad at my boyfriend at the time and kinda didn't care, plus even before our problems in the bedroom he was treating me like crap. I honestly couldn't get that image out of my head though, it looked like something I would see in a video. It made me feel hot.

So I got home still relaxed and snapped her boyfriend's friend something innocent enough, just a smile with some cleavage. And he snaps me back a shirtless pic and I could tell this was going to get steamy real quick. By the end of the first night I can see his bulge, and he definitely looked bigger than my boyfriends. I have to admit I watched some IR porn that night to get myself off. So a few more days of this goes on and we are now sending nudes to each other over snap, and I just want his cock. And my parents are going to be out that night so I invite him over.

Here goes, don't get nervous. We hang out for a little while just watching something on netflix, can't even remember what it was, when he starts kissing me, then kissing my neck, moving down to my tits, and takes off my shirt, and unhooks my bra. We take it to my room where I take off his shirt, and pants, and drop his boxer-briefs and almost get smacked in the face by his cock. I start sucking his black cock, and can barely get it down, but keep trying. After a little of this futile effort. He stood me up and took my yoga pants and panties off, and laid me on the bed, and ate my pussy for about 10 minutes. He then told me to hop up on his Big Black Cock, which I was nervous about, but excited at the same time. He laid down and I slowly sunk myself down on it, little by little. It did hurt at first, but the pain slowly melted into pleasure.

I could then start to feel myself slowly starting to build up to what I thought was finally an orgasm. I rode him some more, and about 10 minutes in I could finally get down to deeper on his cock. He then told me to get off and bend over on all fours, which my boyfriend never did to me, I didn't know what to expect. So I got on all fours and he stuck his cock in my pussy, and OH MY GOD, did this feel great, I have never done doggy style before. Again, it took a little while to get adjusted to the size but once I got used to it, it felt amazing. He was hitting spots in me I never knew existed. It only took me another ten minutes of him jack-hammering me to make me have my first real orgasm from sex. And god was it worth it. I could see stars. Another 5 minutes later he pulled out, pulled off his condom and shot his load on my ass. The next day at school, I told my boyfriend that we just can't stay together, and I started to hang around my new man more. We dated for some time, and the sex was great, but all good things must come to an end. I do always have my Best Friend to thank for this!

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers