Help from a Friend

Info
Your girl loves you, but she just isn't into blowjobs.
105 words
4.44
13.2k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayeWilde
JayeWilde
351 Followers

This audio was made by adults for adults and all characters are adults.

I know your girl loves you, but she just isn't into blowjobs, is she... Yeah, she told me all about it when we met for lunch last week. Oh I guess that might seem kind of awkward since you and I have been besties for sooooo long, but... there's a reason she told me. It's because I told her about how much I LOVE giving blowjobs. So we discussed it, and I'm going to help you out with that from now on, k? With blowjobs. Anytime you want. Let's start right now!

--:--
--:--
1.0
JayeWilde
JayeWilde
JayeWilde
351 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
JordanjackJordanjack10 months ago

We all need a good cock sucking friend! Amazing.

PG564EPG564E12 months ago

Your voice is not only hypnotic, but the sensual passion for sucking dick shines through brightly. Your initial nerves by telling him Katie just can't take all that cock in her mouth. . . but she's OK with letting me blowing you. The teasing, knowing you have him like a cornered animal. Saying "no" is impossible and you both know this!

I am a real life cock sucker and your heated desire to service that massive dick is followed by your slurping and moaning as you take more of it in your mouth, until your cock lust forces you to take it into your throat. How submissive and pleasing to the cock sucker, who loves this form of sex more than anything else. To worship his rigid penis, ramping up the oral pleasure as the seconds tick into minutes.

Your statement "there is only your cock and my mouth filled with it" is ABSOLUTELY THE TRUTH.

That's exactly what I feel when I blow a man and make him cum violently into my cum thirsty mouth. I feel that we both love fellating men and have for a long time.

I am a male cock sucker and grateful you made this audio. I have written 13 gay males stories here on Lit, and hope you might want to read one or two of them. Women are involved in my stories also. My dirty mind is as sexy as your sultry voice. I hope you make more audio's!

I gave you a 5 because I think this is a 20, but the ratings won't let me.

My username is PG564E if you want to read my works. All are in the Gay Male section. I like when reader''s comment on my work, and hope you do also. Thank you very much!

TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 1 year ago

I love your voice and your performance is terrific! Very hot.

Share this

Similar Stories

Your Pleasure's My Pleasure The discovery of your partner's oral fixation.in Audio
My Face, Your Cock A long, slow tease that finally ends up just where you want. [F4M]in Audio
Since You Asked So Nicely... You finally feel my mouth around your hard cock.in Audio
Fun in the Fitting Room Suddenly shopping with me is really fun! [F4M]in Audio
Be a good boy. Give in... Just give in, and I'll take care of everything…in Audio
More Stories