Help Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her rigid body lay there suspended above the couch in the throes of her second orgasm, I wondered how it would feel to have her cum on my dick and the more I visualized her tight little pussy wrapped around my cock the more aroused I became until my dick protested because it was thickening in an awkward position.

Summer's orgasm finally subsided, and I noticed that a thin sheen of sweat coated her chest and tummy from the exertion. She lay there panting, her chest rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath, so I moved and sat on the couch next to her. Her eyes were closed, and her forehead was shiny with sweat, but she was so beautiful that I couldn't resist leaning in and kissing her. Her arms wrapped around me as we kissed, and she opened her mouth to let my tongue in. Her kiss was intense, and I lost track of time locked in her embrace. Pulling my mouth free from hers I kissed her graceful neck working my way down to her magnificent breasts taking little bites of her flesh on the way.

When I got to Summer's firm young breasts, I painted her nipples with my slick saliva, and they stiffened prompting me to suck them into my mouth and bite them with my sharp teeth. This caused Summer to take a sharp breath as her hand slipped down my torso and came to rest on my crotch.

"Ooooo, Steve, your dick is so thick. I'm guessing that my seven minutes must be up, huh? Are you ready to fuck me good and hard?" she asked as she massaged my thickening shaft.

"Are you kidding? I've been dreaming about this for so long that I can't wait to fuck you like it's my last day on earth," I said.

"Mmmmm, sounds good to me. How 'bout we get outta these clothes?" she said.

"Sure, but I want to undress you, ok?" I stood up, kicked off my shoes, and proceeded to take off my clothes until I was buck naked. Summer stood up in front of me and I kissed her as I pulled her shirt off of her strong arms and tossed it aside. Stooping low and bending my head down I kissed and licked her breasts flicking my tongue over her stiff nipples as I pulled her tight to me.

She moaned and held my head as I alternated from one of her perfect breasts to the other, but I had other destinations in mind, so I slid down her torso leaving a trail of my thick saliva behind. When I was on my knees in front of her, I untied her shoes and helped her take them off before rolling the white stockings down and finally off of her taught legs. Then even though I hated to see it go I reached up and unzipped her little plaid skirt and let it fall to the ground where it crumpled at her feet. Stepping out of her skirt Summer grasped me by my head and pulled me back up so that I was standing in front of her again and this time it was her turn to kiss me. I held her by the waist pulling her hips to mine and I could feel my erection pressing against her flat tummy.

Slowly Summer backed up until she stood against the couch and when she fell backward, she pulled me down with her so that I was laying on top of her when we crashed onto it. We continued to kiss lost in the sensation of tongues dancing like serpents in each other's mouths, but my stiff dick had a mind of its own and as my hips shifted from left to right the base of my dick teased her throbbing clit. Summer rocked her hips up making better contact between my dick and her stiff little clit and she grunted as my cock grazed her sensitive pleasure button.

"Ungh! Fuck, my pussy is on fire! I want your cock in me now! Fuck me, please Steve, fuck me!" she said in a voice that was soft and raspy. So, I reached down and as I hooked her left leg in the crook of my right arm, I told her to grab my cock and put it in her tight pussy.

The feeling of slipping into her warm wet interior was indescribable and for a minute I thought that I might cum right then and there. The heat of her steamy slit felt like it might actually cook my dick as I pressed it all the way home and felt my balls come to rest against her delightful ass. Slowly I pulled my dick back until just the very head was inside her and again, I pressed it all the way home. I did this over and over until slowly I built up speed and eventually, I was pistoning in and out of her tight love canal at a rapid pace.

I held Summer's leg in my arm as I fucked her juicy pussy then I lifted her leg higher until her ankle was resting on my shoulder which allowed me to fuck her tight little snatch even deeper. Summer's pussy was very tight and each time I shoved my dick into her she grunted in time with the sound of my hips slapping her ass. I broke a sweat standing over Summer's naked body, fucking her sweet little pussy and I became mesmerized watching my thick veiny cock slide in and out of her clenching cunt.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, You like fucking my hot little pussy don't you?" she said between grunts but she was wrong. I didn't like fucking her, no, I LOVED fucking her, I loved everything about fucking her hot little pussy. Let's face it, it was way better than fantasizing about her while jacking off.

"Almost as much as you love feeling my thick cock fill your sweet little pussy up, princess," I said in return, slamming my dick into her tight twat harder than before.

"I want to taste your cock baby. Let me taste it, please!" she pleaded as I continued to thrust into her beautiful pink pussy so releasing her leg, I pulled my dick free from her tight interior. As I stood up Summer dropped to her knees in front of me and swallowed my glistening member whole. The shock of her swift movement caught me by surprise and made me flinch, but she grabbed my ass and pulled my crotch to her face as she impaled herself on my cock once again.

"Oh, God! Fuck, that feels so fucking good!" I moaned as she continued to swallow my cock to the extremes of her throat.

Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly take another second of the unbelievable pleasure her mouth was giving me she pulled my cock from her mouth and stood up.

"Mmmmmm, your cock tastes soooo good," she purred, and turning her head to the side she kissed me.

Her kiss was so intense and passionate that it made my head spin, and I was actually feeling a little dizzy when I felt her give me a shove backward causing me to fall back onto the couch. Summer looked down on me with eyes that could start a forest fire and placed a knee on one side of me than the other knee on the other side so that she was straddling my hips. Rising up she reached behind her and grasped my hardon and rubbed its thick head against the entrance to her wet pussy. Looking deep into my eyes with a passion I had never seen before she arched her back and sat down on my cock. Slowly it slid past the slender pink lips at the entrance of her tight little vagina and deep into her steamy interior. My dick was on fire and electricity coursed throughout my body as she slowly slid down my cock her ass finally coming to rest on my thighs.

"Oooooooo, Steve I love how you make me feel so full when you're deep inside me," she cooed as she sat there on my stiff dick. "I want to fuck you like you fuck me in those stories you write for me," she said as she began the slow rise up my rock-hard cock.

When she got to the point where just the head of my dick was still inside her she smiled at me and forced her slick cunt back down my cock in one swift movement. Not even pausing at the bottom she bounced her ass off of my muscular thighs and quickly lifted her ass in the air only to slam back down on my cock once again. Again and again, she bounced on my cock and the sound of her ass slapping against my thighs was like applause accompanied by our mutual grunting.

"Oh, yeah! That's it give me that stiff cock!" Summer said between grunts. "Oh, fuck that feels so fucking good. I love your cock. This is just what I needed, and I knew you'd deliver. Yes, God yes!!!"

Summer's pussy felt so incredible as it slid up and down my thick cock that my balls began to tingle, and I knew that I wasn't going to last very long but at that moment something broke inside of me, and like the Jekyll and Hyde creature, I too lost my humanity and became a beast.

Reaching out I grabbed Summer by the waist and locking onto her gaze I forced her down onto my cock forcefully, in time to her bouncing motion. Using my strong arms, I lifted her and slammed her back down onto my angry cock over and over each time causing her to grunt when she crashed onto my thighs. Summer's eyes began to roll, and her head lolled from side to side as I continued to slam her down and I could tell that like me she was lost in the wilderness of ecstasy.

Sitting up I wrapped my arms around Summer's waist and kissing her on the neck I whispered into her ear. "Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on!"

I leaned forward and pushed up from the couch as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I stood up still buried deep inside of her. As she leaned back, I hooked first one leg then the other one in my arms, and thrust my hips forward lifting her into the air. I pulled back quickly and let her fall back onto my cock meeting her at the bottom only to force her back up into the air with another powerful thrust.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted as I fucked her tight pussy with vigor over and over again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Summer screamed as I grunted and slammed into her juicy pussy.

My arms were on fire and my back was spasming, but I didn't care, I was lost in the wilderness with her and the only thing that mattered was a pleasure, her pleasure. I was determined to make Summer cum on my dick and I wasn't going to let anything stop me. Not strength, not stamina, nothing, nothing was going to stop me from fucking this woman I loved until she came on my cock, hard!

"Oh fuck, I'm so close. Make me cum Steve! Please make me cum," she pleaded through half-lidded eyes and the sound of her ass slapping my thighs.

Turning to my right I spun until I was facing the couch again and plopped Summer down onto the cushions but kept a grip on her legs. Now her shoulders and upper back were on the couch, but her ass was in the air still held aloft by my strong arms. As I pressed the head of my dick back against the beautiful outline of her gorgeous pussy Summer stopped me.

"Fuck me like an animal! I want you to fuck me from behind!" she demanded so easing her down on to the couch I let her flip over and offer me her gorgeous ass to fuck.

Seeing her ass all poised up in the air I couldn't help but pry it open and expose both her delicate pink pussy and tight little starfish to my lustful eyes and hungry mouth. I planted my mouth onto her delicious cunt and thrust my tongue into her wet hole probing her as deeply as I could reach then I slithered up her cleft until I reached her asshole and pulling her ass completely open, I licked her juicy sphincter until it glistened with my spit. Her grunts and shouts of encouragement were enough to keep me going as I slipped back down her slit and stopped to suck her stiff little clit into my mouth. As I sucked on her clit and toyed with the curved metal bar piercing her hood, her hips twitched and jumped telling me that it was time to finish fucking this stunning woman, so standing up again, I positioned my still stiff cock at the entrance to her honey pot and holding her hips tightly I pressed it home.

"Ungh, Fuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuck! Fuuuck!" she cried out as my dick penetrated her clenching cunt and her ass came to rest tightly against my stomach. Holding fast to her hips I withdrew my cock only to drive it home again but harder this time and once again I pulled my cock back until just the head was left inside before driving it home again and again. With each thrust, we grunted in unison and my nuts began to tingle in advance of what would surely be the most epic orgasm ever.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Yessssss, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard! I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" she cried as her pussy tightened its grip on my hard cock.

Her pussy was spasming so strong that I could barely pull my dick free, and I too began to see the colorful explosions in my brain that signaled my own orgasm was not far off. Staring down at Summer's gorgeous, upturned ass I pried it open and teased her asshole with the tip of my index finger. Her moan told me that she was close and just needed a push to get over the edge, so I drizzled some spit onto her puckered little starfish, and using that as a lubricant I slipped my finger into her clenching hole.

"Unghhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming so harrrrrd!" Summer screamed as my own orgasm hit me full force. I pulled my angry red dick free from Summer's tight pussy just in time to watch it shoot its milky white fluid across her firm ass and sculptured back.

"Ungh! Ungh! My God! Ungh!!!" I shouted as I shot streams of cum onto her upturned back. As my orgasm subsided, I collapsed on top of Summer and we both ended up in a heap on the couch. Looking into her eyes I sighed and smiled hoping that her orgasm was even half as good as mine was.

"MMMmmmmm, That was fucking awesome, mister!" she said as a smile blossomed across her face and she leaned forward to kiss me. I smiled too and looking into her eyes I kissed her back as I relished the intimacy of being with her at that very point in time having just fucked the shit out of each other. As we broke the kiss the tenderness of her look and the raw beauty of her angelic face made me want to stay there and hold her forever, but I knew that her roommate would return home at some time so breaking the spell I spoke.

"Yeah, that was fucking awesome, princess. So, when is your roommate due back?" I asked.

"OH FUCK! I forgot all about her. What time is it?"

"Noon," I replied looking at my watch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, she said that she'd be back around noon. Quick here get dressed," she said as she sat up and handed me my shirt. I grabbed her shirt as well and handed it to her, but she sped off to her bedroom leaving me to fend for myself. Just as I was pulling my pants on I heard a rattle in the door indicating that her roommate was indeed home and managed to finish up getting dressed before the door opened and Margot made an appearance.

"Well, hello there?" She said as she came into the living room with a plastic bag in one hand and a set of keys in the other.

"Hello," I returned. "My name is Steve, I'm a friend of Summer's."

"THE Steve?" she asked.

"Well, umm..." Just then Summer made an appearance and walked up to Margot giving her a hug.

"Hey roomie, have you met my friend Steve?"

"Almost, he just introduced himself. So, this is 'Steve' the famous 'Steve'?"

"Yep, the one and only," and with that Summer came over to me and sat on my lap putting her arm around my neck and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"So what have you two been up to?"

"Ummmm..."

"Uh, nothing much," Summer answered before I could say anything. "He was in the neighborhood, so I invited him over to see the new place."

"Well, what do you think Steve?"

"I, uh, I think it's very cool," I replied. "Especially this couch. It looks very comfortable."

"Oh that, old thing. I've had it forever. It's seen some pretty wild times I tell you. If it could talk it would tell some good stories that much is for sure," Margot said.

"Yeah, I'll bet," I replied casting a quick glance at Summer.

"Well, I gotta run. Thanks for inviting me over Summer. Perhaps we can hook up for some lunch sometime soon?"

"Sure, sounds great," she replied as I stood up and she leaned in to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, I'll take one of those if you're giving them out for free," Margot said as she took a few steps in my direction.

"Sure, just ask Summer, I'm pretty generous with my hugs," I replied taking a few steps towards her at the same time.

Margot wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her chest and pulled her close. As I felt her breath on my neck, I heard her whisper into my ear "I love your aftershave."

"Huh?" I replied my brow furrowing into a question mark.

"You heard me," she said, and her smile told the tale of a person who didn't miss much. "Perhaps, you'll invite me to 'lunch' as well, the next time your around, hmmmm?" and Margot's smile deepened before turning towards Summer and exclaiming in a voice that she could hear too; "Hey girl aren't you going to show this handsome guy out so he can say goodbye to you properly?"

"Of course, I am," Summer replied as she walked to meet me in the hallway on the way to the front door.

I smiled as I looked into the eyes of the woman I loved so much, and she smiled back then turning her head a tad to the right she leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips while squeezing my hand. "So long handsome."

"So long princess."

"Thanks! I really enjoyed that."

"Yeah, me too! Don't hesitate to let me know anytime you need me to help you move a piece of furniture," I said, and I winked squeezing her hand as I turned for the door and walked back out into the hot summer sun with a smile taking over my face knowing that the next time it was likely that there would be two pieces of furniture to deal with instead of just one.

++++++++++++++++++++

Authors Postscript: Thank you for reading my little story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to leave this story a grade (stars) and post a comment if you are so inclined. Once again thank you for taking the time to read this.


12