Help Me Burn the Memory Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris began to fumble with the lock, trying to work out which key-card opened my room or their adjoining one, and I took that opportunity to kiss Ada.

I pushed her against the wall opposite the hotel room door and pulled her body close to me as I kissed her deeply. I could feel her lips stretch to a smile as I took charge of her. This was the only way for us to stop being sisters and become lovers, even if it was just for tonight. I felt the awkwardness, the pang of doubt within my stomach in the first moments of the kiss, but the longer it went on, the weaker the feeling became. I pressed my body against hers pinning her to the wall as my tongue entered her mouth.

I heard a beep as Christiaan finally unlocked the door, so I pulled away from Ada, turning and walking past him into the bedroom.

She stood speechless by the wall, and Christiaan smiled at me from the hall.

I placed my hands on my hips, looking back at them; neither moved.

"Are we doing this then or not?"

--

Part 3: Shower of Affection

They followed me in.

Chris dumped the bags on the floor and put his hand behind my head, pulling me into him for another kiss. This time, I kissed back, just as passionately, playing with his tongue inside me. He pulled back, turned me around and pulled my ass into his crotch as he began to kiss me on my neck and shoulder. I tilted my head back, placing it on his shoulder looking up at the ceiling, granting him control over me.

Ada unbuttoned her winter coat, and let it fall to the ground as she closed the gap between us. The room's door slammed behind her and quickly she was kissing the opposite side of my neck to her husband. She had both hands on my hips, and with slight movements she encouraged my hips to grind against her husband's growing cock. She licked me from my collar bone to my chin in a slow, sensual movement as her fingers unbuttoned my coat.

Chris moved backwards to also remove his thick overcoat. Beneath, he wore a white short-sleeve shirt, which was tight around his biceps, but I was only given a short opportunity to admire them before my sister kissed me again, pulling me into her. I kissed back, giving her everything she was giving me.

This was my moment and I was desperate to savour it. I enjoyed her taste, I could taste the cherry lip balm she'd been applying in the cold weather, but the taste was so much sweeter than I expected, possibly because this was a taste I should never get to experience in this way under normal circumstances.

We were both knowingly sailing on uncharted waters, doing something with each other that we should never do; the taboo-ness of it moved me in an unexpected way. I was getting wet from my sister's kiss, and I wanted nothing more than to taste her body, every inch of it.

She turned me around, making me face her husband as she felt my body from behind. I felt her hands reach up my sweater to my bra and she softly held my breast as she kissed my neck. Her husband unbuttoned his shirt revealing his toned physique. I wanted it close to me, and he didn't disappoint, closing the gap just as his wife had done moments before, both of them sharing my neck, feeling my body.

I scarcely remember who lifted my sweater exposing my underwear, but I remember Chris falling to his knees and unbuttoning my jeans. Ada held my body up, the kisses and touching were unrelenting as her husband slid my jeans down my legs. He kissed my stomach, my waistband, my thighs. I just knew he could see the wetness gathering in my panties, he looked at the centre of me, wetness growing, and he bit his bottom lip before kissing me exactly where I wanted him to.

My sister unclipped my bra, and as I stepped out of my jeans, my underwear followed. They had both worked together to undress me fully, leaving me exposed. This type of exposure would normally have me reaching to cover my modesty, especially in front of my sister and her husband, but all I wanted now was for them to touch me, taste me and fuck me.

I turned back to undress Ada, I took her skin tight pink top off, unclipped her bra, freeing her beautiful breasts, and I bent to taste her tightened nipples. As I bent over, her husband was at my rear, spreading me and tasting my ass. I moaned, but the sound was muffled by the smooth, wet nipple in my mouth. Ada groaned at my touch, and Chris ate willingly.

She took a step back, and with a concerned look on her face, she paused.

"Should we really be doing this?"

Christiaan stopped eating me as I stood up, he waited for my response.

"We can stop it at any time," I said, "but this was your idea."

"I know, and it's what I want, it's what my body wants," she placed a hand on her crotch, gently massaging herself atop her jeans, "I just need to make sure we're making the right moves."

"If we'd had this discussion yesterday or the day before, I'd be with you," I paused, "but the moment we crossed over the threshold to this room, my mind, my heart and my body are fully aligned. I want this, and I can feel that you do too."

I walked over and placed my hand down the front of her jeans into her panties. She didn't resist. A finger found it's way into her folds and I could immediately feel the wetness. I retrieved my finger and placed it within my mouth, running my tongue across the silky smoothness of her juice.

"I can tell you want it too."

Her expression changed; the doubts flittered away like the ashy embers of burnt paper, into the air disappearing into nothingness. What remained on her face was a primal desire I'd never seen before. She pushed me down onto the bed, and began to remove her bottoms making her just as naked as I was.

Then she pushed my legs apart and I felt her tongue dance around my vulva, teasing me without touching directly. She drew her tongue up the groin crease where my leg met my pelvis, then blew gently across the top, before licking back down again the other side. She teased me with an adeptness she'd never alluded to in all our discussions about sex; was mine the first pussy she'd tasted, or had there been others?

Her tongue pressed gently upon my clitoris, giving me the exact amount of pressure I desired. She knew every inch of me, even the parts she should never have known. Was this also how she liked to be licked? I wrestled with the thought, which had the potential to recover me from this act completely, but the very idea that I was one thought away from shutting it down would make me a poor sexual partner, so I resolved to just enjoy the moment for what it was - a much needed distraction.

I reached out with my hand and I felt Christiaan's hard, long cock. I gently pulled him toward the bed I placed him within my mouth. The smooth head of his penis felt at home, fitting perfectly, without discomfort on my jaw. I moaned at the taste of him, and Ada continued to play with me with her tongue. I'd always loved the feeling of a cock in my mouth, I loved the taste, the texture, the warmth. With my pussy being teased at one end, and a beautiful, smooth, hard cock in my mouth at the other, I felt waves of ecstasy settle onto me. I let it be known through my gasps and groans.

"Where did you girls learn to suck dick?" Christiaan mused, smiling as I played with his head with my tongue.

I gently sucked his tip as I pulled it out past my lips, then I inserted it back inside, putting it right to the back of my throat. I stretched my tongue out underneath his shaft to taste the jewels that I held within my cupped hand. I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head.

My sister lifted herself. "If you liked that, Chris, perhaps we should do it together."

Understanding what she meant, I sat up and maneuvered myself to the floor, on my knees, and Ada took up the position next to me. He placed his cock right between us, and as I turned to face her, she took his member and placed right against my lips. Then we made out with each other with his hard wet head placed between us. Each movement of our lips passed over his swollen head and across to make contact with one another. It was the most intimate kiss I'd had with her yet; tasting them both in this way, at the same time caused me to let out an involuntary moan, one that felt right.

Ada, who faced me on her knees began to run her hands up my thighs. I closed my eyes and continued kissing her with Christiaan's cock placed just between our lips. I felt as her fingers teased around my internal moisture, playing with my clit, testing my resolve whilst I kept my cool. I wanted this to last forever. I danced on the very edge of completion, beginning to feel my heart rate increase as my moment grew closer.

Christiaan began to ejaculate. I took it upon my face, looking up at him as if I was grateful for his kindness. His warmth ran down from the side of my nose, to my lips, which I parted to taste his essence.

Ada teased him with a smile, slowing down her touch upon my core, "finished already, babe?"

He was lost in his orgasm, so wasn't even able to see the show his wife was putting on for him. Ada had taken her finger from my pussy, wiped some of his semen from my face and placed it within her mouth. The sound she made was one that you'd normally hear someone making when tasting the sweetest, most luxurious cake on the planet. When she didn't make those noises or that face directed to her husband, I realised that this show that she was putting on, wasn't for him, it was for herself. It seemed that when it came to cum, she and I were kindred spirits.

I took some from my face, just beneath my eye, and placed it upon my lips, lapping it into my mouth with my tongue. We shared his semen between us, and then we resumed making out, passing his slick wetness between our mouths, tasting him, enjoying him.

I'd never mentioned this to my sister before, but I was a slut for cum, and her shared enthusiasm only heightened my enjoyment. The very lifeblood of a man, the seed by which he makes every decision in his life, to me, it was important to feel, to touch and to taste. I was ravenous for it, and I wanted it spread all over me; I wanted to lick it off him, and try desperately to eek out more from his tap when it ran dry.

He sat back on the chair in the corner of the room, panting as the pleasure left him. Though to this fact, I was largely oblivious, as my sister and I were intertwined, and we showed no signs of stopping.

"Wow," he said. "I've never finished so quickly in all my life. It just came out of nowhere... it snuck up on me."

I turned my head and my sister began to kiss my neck, spreading his juices onto my body with her movements. I gave him a pout, feigning upset at his early finish.

Not really wanting it to end, the stories of a person being left out of a threesome came to my mind, and so I asked, "perhaps we should shower, and pick up where we left off later on?"

My sister held my hand warmly, and tilted her head to look at me sympathetically. "You've always been so considerate."

She gently drew her finger tip across my lips, "I want you to know that any reservations I had about us being together like this have now gone. I don't think I've ever wanted someone so much in my life."

"I feel the same," I moaned as she stroked my face, "we shouldn't be doing this, but there's something so right about it, so perfect."

"Come," she said, standing. Let me shower you.

We left Christiaan on the chair as he bathed in the ecstasy of his orgasm, and made our way to the bathroom.

The shower was enormous, enough room for three. Ada leaned in and turned the water on.

"I'm so glad you're here with me," she said as the water began to warm.

I noted her word choice. Not us; me.

A worry crept over me as I realised that although Christiaan was willing, the plan it seems was hers all along.

"I spent a long time worrying about this," I admitted. "Worrying that one of you wanted this more than the other, worrying that it would leave one of us hurting."

"I don't want you to worry about that at all. Today is about you. Christiaan has never been able to give me what I needed."

"It's true," came a deep voice at the door. "I can't keep up with her, as you just saw."

He took a long deep breath before continuing.

"This is the only time I've ever spoke about this to another person besides Ada, but I love her with all my heart, and to me, sex is such a small part of what makes a relationship strong. We have sex, but I just don't think I have the ability to satisfy her like she deserves. This is why we wanted to involve someone else. We love each other, and we both love you, so that's why you're perfect."

"You both love me?"

Christiaan reddened, my stomach lurched, then Ada stepped in. "I've something to confess."

She took a breath, "I said that Chris and I wanted to involve someone else in our bedroom activities, but that's not strictly true."

"You lied?"

"Please listen," she said sternly, then gulped. "I didn't want a threesome with someone else, nor did Chris. We wanted it with you. Only you. It was only ever you."

I felt sick.

"I've loved you every day for my entire life, ever since you were born. But there was a moment in our history, before you met Kees, when Chris and I were having a tough time with our feelings being so young and in love, that you were so kind to me. I felt you went above what a sister should do, and that's when I first noticed my love for you change."

"I don't want you to feel like we're ambushing you with this knowledge, putting you on the spot, and getting you to reciprocate, because we know you're not going to feel the same as us," Christiaan interjected. "What we're saying is new to you, but not to us, it's something we've lived with for a long time."

He studied my expression, then continued. "I don't love the same way others do. I feel love strongly and without bounds, I feel so much love for Ada that if she redirects her love elsewhere, then my love follows her without question. I love you Mila, I love you because Ada loves you."

"What if you and Ada fall out of love?"

"I don't think it could ever be that simple, and it's certainly something I don't have any answers for."

"Mila," Ada directed my face back to hers by moving my chin gently in her direction. "This is something we've held close, without acting upon for as long as I can remember, you're safe here, even if you decide that this is not something you wish to engage in any more. This bell can be un-rung and we won't have lost anything. By this experience today, we've gained so much already."

I gulped. This situation had quickly moved from sexual fantasy, to a taboo encounter, to an expression of love.

"You have an adjoining room," Christiaan said, "if you want to sleep there tonight, then you're welcome to, but our bed will always be warm for you."

Ada smiled, and swept her hands toward Christiaan, gesturing for him to back out of the room, he smiled, "I'll leave you girls to talk."

I heard him pulling his jeans up, the familiar jingle of his belt buckle as he refastened it. Ada walked around me and closed the door.

"This is a lot to take in, right?"

I nodded silently.

"So how about this, let me shower with you, I'll put you at ease, and you can say whatever comes to mind without any offense. If this evening is going to work, we should start by being fully open and honest."

She led me into the steamy shower, the hot water bouncing off my skin began to ease my tension. Ada stepped in too, placing her hands gently on my shoulders.

She was a little shorter than I was, but we both shared the same figure, the same slender curves, with a similar breast size, similar nipple placement. We weren't twins, she was two years my elder, but when I aged out of puberty, we were often mistaken as such.

I began to think back to my childhood and my interactions with Ada. I wanted to determine if I'd ever missed signs of her love for me, signs that signalled the love was more than just sibling love. She'd done a good job of keeping those feelings hidden.

"Why now?" I asked.

"You've always been so happy," she started, staring into my eyes and she gently massaged my shoulders. "My love for you is... strange. It feels abnormal. I couldn't ever say anything to you that would break that happiness, it wouldn't have been right."

She walked around me, the warm water from the showerhead above us rained upon me as we changed position. She put pressure on my shoulders indicating that I should drop to my knees, facing away from her. Silently, she ejected some shampoo from the hotel's in-shower dispenser, it smelled of bergamot and mandarin, and she began to massage it into my scalp.

I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling whilst she continued to speak. "Seeing you so depressed since Christmas has well and truly broken my heart. You wandered around feeling unloved, oblivious to the fact that the person who loves you most in this world is right in front of you."

She drew the suds down to the tips of my hair from the roots, using her fingers, squeezing out the water that had collected between the strands. It felt heavenly, and began to settle some of the unease that sat in the pit of my stomach.

"I couldn't let you feel that pain without learning how I felt. I didn't spring this on you to take advantage of you whilst you're vulnerable, I did it because I wanted you to know that there was no reason to feel vulnerable to begin with."

Now her hands made their way up from my shoulders and with splayed fingers she sent them into the hairline at my neck, I instinctively lopped my head forward to give her the space to feel me how she wanted to feel me. A warm, satisfying shiver ran down from my neck where she touched and settled within my kidneys.

"You don't have to love me back how I love you. I've spent years with this in the forefront of my mind and I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never have you to myself. Really, I have. I need you to know how wanted you are, how needed you are, and how I'll always be here if you ever need anything."

A tear left my eye without my approval, but I didn't show it.

Ada began to work the conditioner into my thick dark hair, teasing it through to the ends.

The tear that had so unceremoniously left me didn't do so out of pain, instead, it did so out of a confused sense of happiness. I think there will always be a part of me that finds what we're doing to be strange, but if I truly listened to my heart, and paid attention to the feelings that had rushed over me since agreeing to the trip, I had to admit that I felt their love and their warmth. I wasn't entirely sure what that meant for my own feelings; I suspected that it would always be confusing, but if I just accepted the lot I was given, I knew I could be happy. Even if this was a temporary distraction from my pain, I knew I was in the right hands.

As her fingers worked the conditioner into the hair at my fringe, I tilted my head backwards and Ada leaned down to kiss me. It was a sweet, soft kiss, something I'd start to realise was her signature. Her kindness was expressed in all she did, through her actions, through the kisses, and even through the touch of her fingers within me.

"Where does Chris fit into this?" I asked slowly.

"Early on in our relationship, after I began wrestling with my feelings for you, I began to talk. He's known everything, all along. After a while, I sensed that he began feeling for you the same way I did. We spend so much time together, us four. He could see when Kees was mistreating you, and I was able to notice how his feelings changed along with it, he wanted to protect you. Kees wasn't abusing you, so the instinct that he had to protect you wasn't born out of necessity for your safety, but out of a sense that he could do better if he'd had his way with you. The only way he'd do that is if he felt love for you too."