Helpful Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Eric meets his new neighbor who helps him in many ways.
3.1k words
4.73
12.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need any help with those?" said a deep voice from the other side of the box I was carrying.

It was June of 2018 and I was moving into my new apartment in Columbus. I had spent the last 6 years getting my pharmacy degree in Cleveland and was about to start my first job in a new city. Since I didn't have much stuff my parents and I were moving everything ourselves, and since I was a fit 25-year-old and my parents were in their late fifties and not exactly the exercising type, I was doing most of the heavy lifting. I was eager to accept any help I could get, no matter who it was.

"Yeah, that would be great!" I mustered as I handed the box off. The box swung easily to the side and I about was taken slightly aback. Carrying my box of dishes was what appeared to be a greek god, at least 6 foot tall and over 200 lbs of solid muscles. He had dark blond hair that was shortly spiked in the front, and had gently tan skin. He wore a tight gray hoodie and even tighter jeans and looked like a 30 something football star.

"I'm Austin, I live in the unit right beside you," the man said. "I saw you were doing it all yourself so figured I would help."

"Thanks, I'm Eric. Yeah it's been a lot more work than I realized. I don't know how I ended up with so much stuff," I replied. He shot me an electric smile.

"Well, I don't have much going on today so with my help hopefully I can make this a bit easier on you," he said while carrying the box of dishes like it weighed nothing, into my apartment.

"Oh, hello there!" my mom said as Austin entered the threshold. "Eric, did you ask this man to help us? You shouldn't impose on your neighbors like that!"

"I volunteered ma'am, don't worry," replied Austin in a cheery tone. "It would be a nice break from my normal weight lifting workouts, I like when being active is more functional."

He squats to set the box down showing off his impressive glutes. Austin insisted on helping unload everything despite my mother's protesting. It was incredibly helpful and we got done in about another hour.

"Thanks for your help Austin, I don't know how I can repay you!" I said as we set down the last box.

"Well, I'm sure you have some unpacking to do and want to spend some time saying goodbye to your parents. Why don't you come over this evening after you've rested for a bit and we can hang out for a while. I'm sure you'll need some downtime, moving always knocks me out," he said with a casual smile.

"Sounds great! What time?"

"Just knock on the door when you feel like it, I'll be there." He said as he walked away.

I said goodbye to my mom and dad and proceeded to work on unpacking. We had finished unloading the truck at about 11:00 am so I had quite a long afternoon before I was ready to head over to Austin's. I didn't usually hang out with super masculine guys like him, as they always intimidated me slightly, but he seemed relatively nice so I figured it couldn't be that bad. I decided I should shower beforehand to make a good impression.

As I stepped out of the shower I stopped and examined myself for a minute. Like I said I was reasonably fit and was actually fairly pleased with how I look. I was about 5'8" and a lifelong tennis player, which kept me lightly muscled and with a great ass. I had medium length chestnut brown hair, and was clean shaven. My lack of facial and torso hair look a little bit younger than my age but that didn't really bother me. I had a fair amount of hair on my legs, crotch, and ass so I at least didn't look too young.

I had lived at home all through college, so getting laid wasn't really something I could do very easily and I was a little bummed to be spending my first night living alone with my neighbor and not on the apps trying to get some action. But I was fairly tired so maybe it was for the best. I could always jack off later. I picked out a fresh navy T-shirt, some black boxer briefs, and some jeans before heading over.

I knocked on the door and Austin answered quickly in a tight black T-shirt and equally tight kaki shorts. He looked even more jacked than before.

"Hey Buddy!" He exclaimed as he patted my shoulder to lead me in. His apartment was pretty minimal, nothing very flashy or revealing too much. An ideal bachelor's pad out of a magazine. Like my own apartment, it wasn't super big, just a small kitchen, with a round 4 seat dining table, and an oversized loveseat with small end table on either side, sitting in front of a large flat screen. Everything was in neutrals and super tidy.

"You wanna sit down, we can watch some sports or a movie?" Austin inquired.

"Sounds good, what did you have in mind?"

"The basketball playoffs are going on right now, that work for you?"

"Sure," I replied. I actually didn't particularly care for basketball but figured it would be rude to deny my host since we didn't really know each other and he had helped out this morning.

We sat and watched the game while asking some basic questions. I told him I was a pharmacist about to start his new job at a retail pharmacy, that I was a tennis player, loved classic rock, and was new to town. He told me he worked as an accountant, had lived in Columbus for 10 years, he loved football and weight lifting. He was incredibly charming and sweet, I couldn't believe I was this relaxed around someone so large and brawny.

"So do you have any siblings?" he asked casually.

"Yeah I've got one older sister. She lives in Indiana with her husband," I replied.

"With her husband, nice," he replied. For some reason that answer seemed to please him in some way, as he had a subtle arch in his brow as he said it. "So, what about you? Have anyone special you're seeing?"

"No," I replied sheepishly. "I didn't really date much in school being so busy. Plus I lived at home with my parents the whole time so it wasn't like I could get any real privacy haha." I was hoping that would be enough to move on from the subject. As nice as Austin was I was always nervous outing myself this early to someone so macho and genuinely bigger than me.

"Ah that's a shame, your college years are when you really get to have some fun. But I guess it's hard to bring a slutty Grindr boy home to your folks right?" He said with a devilish grin.

My whole body froze. How did he know?! I must have shown the panic on my face because he just started to laugh.

"Your dad had a bumper sticker on the back of his car that said "Proud Parent" over a pride flag. I had my suspicions but you basically confirmed it when you said your sister was living with her husband. Don't worry, I'm gay, so you're safe here."

My whole body relaxed in that instant. "Oh thank goodness. Yeah I guess it isn't the most discreet way to enter the neighborhood. Lucky that the first person I met was also gay."

"I was pretty excited about the thought of a gay neighbor, especially one as cute as you," Austin said with a sly wink. "You know, since you didn't have those slutty college years, I would say that you might be in some serious need for some fun."

I instantly felt the blood flow to my crotch. Slowly he stood up from his side of the loveseat and moved to stand in front of me. He looked straight down at me and grabbed his bulge, then gave me a slight nod as he said "So, you wanna have some fun?"

"Uh, fuck yeah!" Was all I could reply. I slowly stood up and my face came to right about his collar bone. He grabbed my face and slowly lowered himself until our eyes were locked. He inched himself forward until our lips met and then the floodgates were opened. All of a sudden we were kissing so fiercely as though we were running out of air and the only way we could get it was from the other person's mouth. His hands dropped down to my ass and he cupped my cheeks before lifting me up and spreading my legs around him. I reached behind his neck as a combination of support and leverage to pull himself into me even further. Even though we were both still fully clothed I could feel his erection starting to press into my hip.

We made out for several minutes before he set me down and started to forcibly disrobe me. My shirt and pants were off before I even knew what was happening and then his hands are inside the waistband of my boxer briefs, and he's gentle stroking and twisting around my painfully hard 6 inch erection.

"Ah someone's being a good boy," he whispers into my ear. If he had any doubt about whether I liked being called a good body, my cock answered for him by immediately leaking precum. I moaned into his motion as he continued to goad me.

"Yeah you all hard for me? You want me to play with this cock? Or are you more excited to play with mine?" he said with a grin.

He removed his hand from my dick and I knew that was my cue to remove his clothes. He helped me out by removing his shirt over his head, but his body language was clear that the rest was up to me. I hesitated a moment to take in his big pecs and rock hard abs. The were furry but trimmed and it was so incredibly sexy. I reached forward and undid his shorts, his massive erection proving quite the obstacle to push them down past his hips.

He wore simple black briefs, but even against the dark fabric his cock stood out impressively. I instinctively dropped to my knees as I felt along his clothed member. It was significantly bigger than anything I'd ever encountered before and I was slightly daunted, but luckily far more horny.

I gently kissed along his cock from the base of the shaft through the fabric until I got to the wet spot at the head. He moaned softly as I went to look up at him and slowly wrap my fingers underneath the waistband of his briefs.

"Be a good boy and take out my cock baby," he said. His tone was simultaneously strong yet gentle, and it was making me melt.

As he stepped out of his underwear his cock sprang forward towards me to stand a full mast. It was truly massive and absolutely incredible.

"8 inches," he smiled. "You ever have one that big?"

"No sir, not even close." I replied meekly.

"Go on, we'll take it slow. I know you'll be a good boy for me." He said as he winked at me again.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I immediately went to his big mushroom head and took it straight into my mouth. It was delicious and salty and was everything I wanted it to be. After working the head for a few minutes, I gently kissed and licked the sides of his shaft, up and down to tease him. Before long he was thrusting his hips and flexing his cock as an obvious request for me to throat him. I was too eager to keep up the tease and opened my jaw as wide as I could.

My first attempt I only was able to take about half of his length before gagging. I just couldn't believe how much girth he had. I began to bob up and down on his hard dick, attempting to take more and more each time but I got stuck about 3/4 of the way down. While he certainly seemed to enjoy it, the hand at the back of my neck pushing me down voiced his desire for me to go all the way. On my last attempt I started choking and had to come up for air.

I pulled off gasping, my jaw slightly sore but my horniness was through the ceiling. After a few breaths I moved toward his cock before Austin put a hand on my shoulder.

"Slow down, there's no need to rush," he said with a slight chuckle.

"I just really want to deepthoat you sir," I replied without hesitation. Despite my own cock being rock hard and straining through the front of my underwear, my sole focus was on his cock, his pleasure, and tasting his cum. I wanted to give him the best blowjob I could, best of his life, as silly as that sounded. "I want to make you feel good, and I want to know I've done a good job of satisfying you."

"You are an eager one," he said with a devilish grin. "Don't worry, I'll help you through it. But go easy on yourself, this is your fun too remember? Now take out that nice hard dick of yours and let's teach you how to throat a proper man cock, huh?"

His words were that perfect combination of sweet and sexy and I was becoming putty in his hands. I pulled my boxer briefs down and released my cock, with it pointing painful hard towards the ceiling. I slowly moved closer to him until my lips were mere millimeters from the head of his dick and I looked up awaiting instruction.

"Okay, now the keys are to breath through your nose, relax your jaw and your throat, and let is slide down. Don't try too hard, just slowly work your way down my shaft and you'll be at the base before you know it," he said as he lightly stroked my face with his hand. "Focus on savoring this cock, and pleasure your own. The more you enjoy it the easier it's going to be."

I spat in my hand and began gently stroking my own dick and then turned my focus to this monster in front of me. With a new found confidence I took him back in my mouth and started working my down the shaft. Just like he said I took my time and tried to focus on relaxing and enjoying the feeling of his girth and length going into my mouth. My own cock started to leak pre-cum again at the sensation and taste, and I knew the moment he got close to orgasm my own balls would drain. He ran his hand gentle through my hair, not forcing me down but guiding and encouraging my own exploration as I went. His moaning become significantly more pronounced than before and as I kept bobbing up and down on his dick, I felt myself gaining more and more ground. I had my eyes closed to focus on the sensation, and soon I felt the tip of my nose brush against his pubes, knowing then that he was fully within me.

"Oh fuck yes Eric! Damn you learn quickly!"

I opened my eyes to see he was panting and leaning his head back, which was such a turn on. I oddly felt so powerful, servicing and pleasuring this powerful man. It spurred me on to work his cock and earn that cum I so desperately wanted.

Confident and comfortable now with my ability to throat him, I picked up the pace and kept my eyes focused up on his face. I began to moan into his massive organ in hopes my vocal cords would further stimulate him. Whether it was actual physical stimulation or just him enjoying the vocalization of my own pleasure, it seemed to do the trick as brought his gaze down to look me in the eye and began to thrust his hips into my mouth. I began more vigorously stroking my own erection as he thrust more and more into me. I felt both of our cocks swell and I knew I was about to get my reward for a job well done.

"Fuck yeah Eric, just like that. You're gonna make me cum boy. You want this hot cum?" He asked forcibly.

I could barely muster an "Mmm-hmm" through the force of his thrusts, but the message got across as he kept egging me on.

"Yeah you need this man cum huh boy? I'm gonna shoot so hard down your throat. You're milking my cock so good, FUCK!!"

He moved his hands to his nipples and began to play with them as his hips moved further towards me. I felt his balls tighten and soon the first jet of his cum shot to the back of my throat. I pulled back to bring the taste of him into my mouth and was amazed at how much sperm he was giving me. The sensation overwhelmed me and I instantly started spraying my own load onto the carpet and his legs.

As he settled down from his orgasm, I kept working the head of his cock and pushing the remnants of his sweet cum around my mouth as I worked the head. To my slight annoyance he removed his cock from my mouth, but a slight string of cum was running from his slit to my lips. I quickly darted forward to recover his seed and then lay back and allowed myself to succumb to the post-orgasm bliss.

We stayed in silence for what felt like hours as our breathing returned to normal pace. Eventually Austin smiled that devilish smile and lifted me up to my feet for an immediate kiss. The taste of his cum still fresh on my tongue added a new dimension to the embrace and my cock twitched slightly.

"Fuck boy, this is gonna be good," said Austin as we eventually pulled apart. "That was one hell of a blowjob. I knew you were gonna be a good boy for me. Now, I wonder what else good boys do?"

To be continued...