Helping A Cuckold Husband Virtually

Story Info
A cuckold husband yearns to see his wife drilled...
3.8k words
3.95
33.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers...here I am Hornimandick...once again with a real story that has happened with me recently.

My latest story was published, and I received comments and feedback from a lot of horny readers.(Still am in fact). As is my practice, I replied to every one of them.

One reader stood out. I am changing his name for the sake of privacy - Rohan. He is a friendly fellow and was turned on terrifically by the story. Poor fellow was married just a year before the pandemic had set, but is staying in Bangalore (or is it Chennai?) while his newly acquired wife is in Ahmedabad. He is a cuckold husband and harbors tendencies of watching his wife have a nice time with other men. So he expressed his desire to me. He wanted me to convey this to his wife. He wanted me to go ahead till wherever I could with her. He finally wanted me to fuck her in all her orifices with him watching!

Virtually of course. Only because a meeting was not feasible in these current times. We await the pandemic to end in the hope of 'vaccinating' her soundly!

There was a glitch though...his own wife! Apparently whenever he had discussed his fetish with her, she had turned down his overtures. So how to bell the cat?

I had a problem on hand...and a bigger one in my jocks! I simply HAD to come to the aid of the distressed party... one of which was now myself!

You see readers - you beautiful women in particular - it is my firm belief that no female stays unaroused by the admission of another man (other than her partner) finding her sexually attractive. Or by the admission of her man wanting to see her enjoying sex with another. Any woman opposing this thought is fooling herself - but wetting her panties just the same. Let this sink into all of you women and men.

I have detoured because this is the essence of the background and the building block of this real episode.

I know you men have hung your tongues and your hardened cocks out....

And you women are perhaps gasping with indignation and wish to gouge my eyes out. Permit me to explain my dears...we'll get back to the story soon.

While every man is interested in running behind multiple women like a proud, strutting rooster, it is the women who really control proceedings. I have always believed in the superiority of the female when it comes to labours of the loins. They decide who will ford theirs, not us men. Anything else is an excess on the woman and must be condemned. Having said that, women doubtlessly harbour thoughts of getting seduced by other men. But they are in far better control of their desires and actions than we clowns are!

On this bedrock of lust, I shall resume my story and you will see the truth once I have finished...

I was initially flummoxed by Rohan's request. I found it hugely arousing though, to have him beseech me to fuck his wife from both ends! So what if it was virtual today owing to the diktats of the pandemic. Tomorrow may be different! I accepted his request and told him that we must go slow with her. She must gently be driven into the adventure on her terms, aided with a bit of seduction.

"Suppose you tell me all about her, Rohan," I started.

"Her name's Nikki (changed), she's about 5'4', slim," he said.

"What are her stats?" I prodded him like an expert in the art of seduction.

"She is 32C - 28 - 36." He wrote back

My detail-taking had begun!

"Quite a sexy woman I can gauge from these details," I surmised. "What sort of clothes does she like?"

"She's comfortable in everything, and has good taste for trendy apparel."

"Right...and now, for the vital part," I said cautiously, like an experienced doctor probing into his patient's life and style. "Does she know that you harbour this desire to have me take her while you watch with your dong out wanking yourself to bliss?"

I did not mince not wish to be euphemistic. I wanted to see his reaction to my bold approach. Was he going to be taken aback, would he flinch, would he hesitate, get offended?

"Hey Bro, I love your question. She hasn't an inkling of my desire. But I want you to do all that you have said! I really want to be a cuckold, and I wish to see my sexy wife drilled both ends while I shag my junk out! I would love to have you fuck her in a real situation, but as of now, just get her to accept you and seduce her any which way you want...just fuck her Bro...please!"

Well well...this was sorted out. There was absolute clarity where we were headed from one side. I now had to probe the other side. Rohan was so excited that I did not have to wait to plan my move.

"Bro, I am going to get Nikki into the chat. I am getting her in too," he wrote and before I could do anything, I saw a message...

"Hi...I'm Nikita...Nikki. How are you...?"

Well, that was fast, and a lot of thinking was removed from my mind!

"Hello Nikita...Nikki if I may call you the same," I wrote back.

"Yes you may," she said.

"Darling this is my friend I had told you of," came Rohan in the group.

"What had he told her of me?!" I wondered.

"Oh yes...you are a writer of stories!' she chirped. "How creative!"

"What has he told her...," I had to play cautiously.

Before I could write, in came Rohan's message, "Well see you both, I have to attend to some work," and in a flash the bugger switched off! Here I was left with a woman I did not know, nor had an idea of what Rohan had told her of me...!

"Well, in a bit of a hurry, Rohan..." I wrote to get things moving.

"Yes, tell me what stories you write," she messaged.

Here goes, I thought. I will either get blocked hereafter or she will continue. If she blocks, so be it, poor Rohan is in fool's paradise holding a wet dream. If not, I will get in between those legs, or die trying!

"I write erotic stories, the adult kinds."

There was silence from the other side. Is this the end? My heart was racing!

Will I get a dressing down before she blocks me? My thoughts kept going on...

"As the pornographic ones?" flashed the reply!

Was I safe?! Will the mare let me ride her??

"Yes," I wrote back.

"What's your name? She asked.

"Hornimandick,"

The Hangouts dots twinkled....kept twinkling...

"Then you the writer of a couple of stories I have recently read," she said!

I was through I exulted! This sexy little thing reads sex stuff!

"You have read my stories, looks like," I wrote back.

"Yes, but Ro does not know, I have never shared this with him. We stay far apart, there is not much to do," she admitted.

I could have dropped off my chair then! . Here was a cuckold husband wanting to get his wife drilled by me, and here was the same wife commenting about my pornographic stories!! This happens when the stars and planets line up once in a million years!

"Well, that is true. So...do you like my stories?" I got bolder.

"I very much do," she admitted candidly.

"What makes you like them?"

"I like your stories because they focus on the woman, not on the man," she messaged. "For a change I find the woman participating equally and enjoying just as much. Your stories are written from her perspective, not the man's."

Well, I said to myself. Here is an intelligent woman giving me a fresh perspective on sex. Of all the comments I have read, this one is the most original. This is constructive insight.

"Thank you. In that case, can I ask you to join me in a session of fun?" I decided to throw caution to the winds.

"What fun?" she asked.

"Baby, you know, so stop being a cock tease!" I thought.

"Well, I think you are incredibly beautiful, from your DP picture, and I think your views are even more so. Quite simply you are turning me on!" I admitted. "Would you care to tell me what you are wearing?"

"A T shirt and a track"

"Are you wearing inners""

"No bra, a panty under my track." This woman was bold!

"That is nice. Is it a tiny flimsy panty you have on, or is it a normal one?' I asked, my breath getting shallower.

"A thin, teeny weeny bit. It was bought by Ro some time back. He gets me lingerie often," she wrote back.

"Great." I said. "I'd like you to take off your T-shirt and track please, and remain in your panty if you will."

"As we are role playing, why don't you do the honors?" came the reply!

"Have I died and gone to heaven?!" I wondered. How is this happening?!

"Wow...I will Nikki." I said, "Here I am, in your room, holding you in an embrace..."

"...as I hold you gently from your waist, and plant a kiss on your pouting lips..."

"Ummm..." that feels good," she responded. "I am inserting my tongue inside your mouth. I always take the initiative when I am kissing," she said.

"Go ahead please..." I responded. "I am slowly taking off your T shirt now, as we kiss...so I am raising your arms overhead, and raising it over..."

"Do it please, I am rolling my tongue all around yours..." she moaned.

The wet warm moist lip lock felt good. She was a great kisser! So what if we were in virtual reality...this felt no lesser. What a magnificent responder Nikki was...!

I raised the top over her head as I gazed at her swollen breasts. She was a dusky woman, and her areola were brown, with small hard rose buds for nipples poking proudly at me...!

" I am placing my hand on your tits, dear," I said. "My mouth is now over one breast, and I am sucking your gorgeous tits...I love the taut nipple under my tongue..." I wrote, as I felt a big drop of pre-cum trickle out of my rigid tool. I was releasing fluid as if this was really happening! This woman was making me forget that the session was not real!!

"Ooohhh..." she moaned. I love your tongue all over my boobs. "Bite my tit...," she begged, as I suddenly got a picture on my screen of her breasts...full frontage! She had sent me her boobs to savor!

"Baby...that is heavenly! Thanks...they are divine...!" I complimented her.

She was evidently in command now. She knew what was happening, what she was doing, and what she wanted from me!

"Feast on my bubbies, they are yours..." she offered as I gazed at the picture. Another drop of pre-cum got released from my turgid penis and moistened my jock.

"I am going down now, Nikki," I said. I am taking my mouth down to your sexy navel...umm...I love its depth....my tongue goes inside it as I lick you all around and inside it..." I wrote.

"Aaahhhhh...." she wailed. "....this is new....do it. Ro never licks my navel....uuuggghhh"

I had her in the throes of excitement. I am sure her little panty was wet now. I had to check it.

"I am removing your panties now. Tell Rohan!" I teased. " My fingers are inside them from the sides, and I am taking them down....you like it?"

"Ooohhh..yes...I love it...get me nude...!" she responded equally.

In a flash I had them off. "Nikki, you are now fully naked in front of me...what a beauty you are...!" I complimented her.

BANG....another picture exploded on my screen...!

There was Nikki completely naked in a frontal picture... legs splayed... her hairy gash visible, the pink lips peeping shyly. Her swollen 32Cs stood proudly in front of me, glistening from what was evidently her perspiration from the excitement of having virtual sex with a stranger! Her face was blurred, the hair cascading on her shoulders...! She was clearly a stunning woman.

"My God....am I with THIS diva?" I wrote. "You are a Khajuraho beauty in full exhibit...!"

"Shut up and lick me," she commanded. I am spreading my thighs....do you like to see pink?"

I would have given anything to be with this dusky damsel now...! My cock was throbbing with excitement that I could barely control. My balls were generating sperms at full capacity... I could make out from the familiar ache in them. I took my pants down and did away with my jocks. Out sprang my monster now, bursting with turgidity, pulsating uncontrollably, my cockhead an angry shade of crimson.

I took a selfie of my thunderous tool and dashed it off to her.

"Aaahhh...!" she responded. "I love your member, wish I could suck him right away..." she wrote

"Take me at 69 now," she instructed. "Come on me.....lick my vagina, and give me your penis to drool on."

This is what I allude to, dear men and women. When a woman chooses to seize control, the pleasure of raw sex is manifold in intensity and duration. Give her the car to drive and see what speed she takes it at...!!

"Here I come dear...let me adjust myself to you...there...I can lick your pussy lips sweetly as you... Ooohhh....have taken my cock into your mouth....!!" I wrote back...my cock releasing a huge drop of my pre sex fluid which dangled down, as it got longer and longer like a gossamer strand refusing to break....so much was I releasing...! I sent her another picture of my cock with its fluid sticking out and my heavy turgid balls...

Nikki returned my picture with one of her pussy's. It was spread wide open for me with her clitoris shining away at me, welcoming me to eat it, bite the little nub to send her into an orbit of orgasm...!

"Aaaahhhh....what are you doing to my twat, I love it...!" she wrote back moaning. I could imagine a beauty sprawled nude on her bed, strumming her clit vigorously as her vagina released her juices of excitement...

"HI LOVERS...I AM BACK!!"

I froze....what was that...? It took me a while to understand that we were still in the group created by Rohan, the three of us...! He had absented himself, and we in our crazed lust forgot that it was in a group that we were fucking virtually!

"Come on baby...go on! I love it..." Rohan encouraged Nikki.

"Bro, you're too good, this is just what I wanted!" Just go on you two...I am watching...!"

"Jaanu....I'm sorry....I really am..." wrote Nikki.

"Hey Rohan...what should I say...I apologise." I wrote.

"Don't, both of you," he said. Baby this is just what I wanted from you always, no? But you'd turn me away," he wrote. "Why not now...go ahead, please...!".

" Bro, continue....please don't stop," he pleaded with me.

"Well, okay, if you order...Nikki....what do you say? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am too excited to stop now. Ro, this is all your fault for leaving me for work and keeping me starved!" she wrote.

"Damn, the bitch is handling it well!" I thought.

"Please continue," she requested. "My pussy is all yours."

"I am licking you, honey. My tongue is darting inside your lips as if it is a mini cock trying to enter." I wrote back. "Ro, are you seeing it?"

"I am...and so is my cock that has come out...!" typed Rohan excitedly, with many typo errors...the bugger could hardly type....!

"Baby wait, don't wank yourself yet," Nikki wrote back. "I want you to see him fuck me. I know you don't last long darling."

I was stunned at the way Nikki was gently dominating proceedings! Guys, see how much more pleasurable it is when a woman bosses over two men with their one eyed monsters dangling in front of her!! Nikki was in command of the narrative without me having to do much - other than merely suggest what I was doing to pleasure her. The session was being directed by her as per her plans.

"Yes Jaan...but how much can I hold myself, this is what I have begged you all along." said Rohan in the throes of excitement. I could visualise him...a raw mass of tingling nerves whose wife has given him his ultimate gift of sleeping with a stranger while he watches.

" Fuck me please," she said simply. I need your cock in my cunt "

"Hang on love, allow me the pleasure of of your anal treasures." I requested. I am turning you around on your flat stomach, and am looking at your sexy ass..."

Another picture adorned my screen...this time a rear end one taken with a selfie stick probably, a set of lovely pear shaped ass cheeks, showing in the mirror in front of which she was standing with her buttocks facing the mirror.

Another one came in...this time with Nikki bent from the waist, her gorgeous twin cheeks spread, her beautiful brown hole smiling at me, with her vaginal lips too making their presence felt...! She was a natural at taking selfies in different poses of nudity.

"Oooohhh...darling...you sexy bitch...," wrote Rohan. "This is too much. Look at my cock both of you...", and saying so, shot in a couple of selfies taken from his end. His turgid too was leaking his pre cum. He has an impressive cock I must say! The monster must be doing justice to a sexed vixen like Nikki, but the separation must be their pain point....

"Baby, no cumming now...let him fuck me first, please..." Nikki warned him.

"I am licking your gorgeous bung hole my dear..." I wrote. "Rohan, please note, your wife's ass is mine for eating now...". I am darting my tongue inside it as I open her cheeks, and spit as much saliva inside it as I can..."

"Yes Bro...please take her...!" begged Rohan.

"Please FUCK me...!" ordered Nikki.

I knew when to listen to a woman. Here was Nikki in the throes of pleasure, no doubt having had orgasms at least twice before. Now was not the time to torture her further.

" Right my dear. I am raising you from the waist, so that you are kneeling before me, all wet and sloppy...as I enter my monster inside you....slowly...slowly...," I wrote, trying my best to describe as vividly as I could.

"Mmmmmm....go inside, please," moaned Nikki.

"Bro...take her fully," begged Rohan.

"I am entering you now. Your cunt feels like a silken pouch Nikki," I complimented her on her puffed vagina. "My tool is entering your pussy fully...as my hardened balls are touching your inner thighs....there...can you feel them?" I asked her.

" Aaaahhhh....I like your pressure inside me. Yesss....I can feel you up to my cervix....". She let out her admission. "Your cock is hitting the walls of my vulva....go on...bang me hard please...! Show no mercy. This husband of mine wants to see his wife fucked by a stranger fully...show it to him....fulfil his desire...now....I beg you...." she babbled.

"Bro...you're beautiful!" wrote Rohan. "Fuck her like a whore, take her fully...give her more!" wrote Rohan excitedly.

" I am giving you hard shoves now Nikki as your cunt is mine. I am riding you like a heated mare as I straddle your waist. My cock is deep inside you now...feeling your innermost recesses....!" I wrote back....

"Aaaahhhhhh....! Fuck me...fuck me more....take me fully in front of my cuckold husband....I am your toy...do your will...!" begged Nikki.

Another photo came through of a close up of her pussy, inflamed by her fingering, her clitoris a massive deep red, from the incessant strumming she was giving it...

"I am cumming now Nikki...where do you want it?" I asked.

"Bro, give it to her inside her cunt!' roared Rohan.

"Inside my uterus, slam me...!" begged Nikki.

Both husband and wife were in unison!. This was a true cuckold husband and an obliging wife! I had my cock in my hand and was wanking it furiously while typing with one. It was pulsating and ready to gush out a huge load of cum...but I had to give them their pleasure first.

I took my hand to the base of my cock and with two fingers, pressed firmly. And kept myself pressed for about fifteen seconds. The rush of sperms to gush out subsided due to my throttling.

" Here I cummmm..." I bellowed. " Nikki....take it ...feel my sperms hit you deep inside. Feel the heat of my testicles explode inside you...!" My cock is throbbing repeatedly as my balls hit up again and again....do you feel me shoot a huge load every time my monster pulsates...?"

"Give meeeee....," screamed Nikki. "Give me all...do not leave a single drop. Yesss....I can feel you inside my vulva, attacking my walls with your sperms....this is heavenly. Jaan...do you see how he is fucking me to multiple orgasms...?" she asked Rohan.

In reply, we got a video from Rohan....a close up of him using his hand to full force on his monster. He was wanking it with the ferocity of yanking it out of his loins. He was relentless in his tugging till he shot out a huge, huge load of life-giving semen! It sprayed high - out of the range of the camera - and landed on his mobile. Another gob landed partly on the camera glass...as we saw it trickle down thickly, slowly, messily, partly clear, partly blurred....

12