Helping Aunt Karen During COVID

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I informed her that, "I will need to kneel between your legs to use both hands, and in case you forgot, you're naked."

"It's fine. Do what you gotta do. I'm not worried. You are a gentleman. Plus, you wouldn't take advantage of me after everything I put you through today. I know I am a turn-off."

I parted her legs and kneeled between them. Seeing her like this was making my cock throb, while my mind was racing. Again, I wanted to push the envelope. My hands moved down to her ass, caressing the crack of her ass slowly and softly. There was no dispute from Karen, even when I pulled her ass cheeks apart t get a clear look at her asshole. I started rubbing her asshole with my thumb, and still, no contention. Karen's hips were gyrating, and her breathing was heavy, but she said nothing.

I moved down so I could lean forward and lick her ass. As I spread her cheeks, I heard her moan as she lifted her ass; Knowing what I was going to do. This movement gave me access to her pussy. I leaned in and licked from her pussy to her ass repeatedly. I could tell she was in complete ecstasy. I was licking her asshole when she got on her hands and knees to give me complete access to everything. Karen was rocking back and forth, pushing her pussy and ass into my face with every lick. I knew she would do anything I wanted at this point.

I started fingering her while I was eating her ass. I then kneeled back up behind her and pulled her hair, yanking her head back, asking, "What do you want?"

"I want you to keep eating me it feels so good. We can't fuck. You are my nephew. We are just having fun, but we cannot fuck, OK Dave?"

I immediately shoved my cock into my aunt while pulling her hair. Karen's pussy was so tight it felt like I was her first. Karen screamed, "DAVID, NO! I TOLD YOU NO! WE CAN'T FUCK! I NEED YOU TO STOP!"

I continued to slam into my aunt's pussy recklessly. Although she continued with her protest, she continued to meet every thrust by slamming into my cock. I could feel her starting to shake and knew she was about to cum. Karen screamed, "DAVID! I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'M GOING TO CUM! FUCK! FUCK!" As Karen came, her body went limp as she crashed down on the bed. I continued to slam my cock into her as her body quivered. Karen asked me, "Please, enough. I can't go anymore. Please sweaty, stop, I can't take anymore." I pulled out and placed my cock between her ass cheeks and laid on top of Karen, grinding my cock in her ass cheeks.

I could feel her heart pounding in her chest; her breathing was heavy. I reached over to my nightstand, where I had warming oil from earlier today. I poured some on my cock and returned to grinding her with my cock between her ass cheeks. Karen gripped the sheets and said, "Please don't do what I think you are going to do." I started to push the tip of my cock into her ass hole. Karen let me pull her ass cheeks apart without any dispute, asking me, "Please don't do this." As I was pushing in her ass, I could feel her tense up. Karen's breathing was heavy. All she said was, "Easy, slow, don't hurt me." Finally, I was halfway in my aunt's ass, rocking slowly back and forth. Karen loosened her grip on the sheets and seemed to be enjoying me in her ass. Karen started rocking her ass back and forth, grunting, "Yes, sweaty just like that, easy, slow. FUCK! That feels good."

I couldn't take it anymore and knew I was close to Cumming. I pushed all the way into my aunt's ass, pressing all my weight down on her. Fucking her feverously while whispering in her ear, "You love my cock in your ass, don't you?"

"OH MY GOD! DAVID, YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR AUNT IN HER ASS!"

Again, I asked, "You love my cock in your ass, don't you?" while I pounded my cock in my aunt's ass.

"YES! I LOVE YOU FUCKING MY ASS! CUM IN MY ASS, PLEASE CUM IN MY ASS! FINISH FOR ME, PLEASE! CUM FOR ME!"

I could not hold out any longer. I exploded like a volcano, pump after pump. I filled Karen's ass with cum.

I rolled off my aunt, and reality started to set in with everything that happened. Were there going to be repercussions for what happened? Did Aunt Karen hate me? Karen rolled over and put her head on my chest, wrapped her arm and leg over me. Karen said, "You know your mother asked me to let her know how good your massage was because she was thinking about asking you for one. I am going to tell her she absolutely needs to get one from you. If anyone needs to get fucked more than me, it's her. Trust me; you are an amazing fuck. Would you give her the same treatment as me?"

"Do you think she'd be up for the same treatment?"

"YES! She would be up for it if you work your mom the way you worked me. I had no intention of letting you fuck me, let alone fuck me in the ass. You have skills. I can soften her up for you, so she will have her guard down for you. Deal?"

I lay there for a few minutes, completely confused. I just had sex with my aunt, and she was asking me if I wanted her to set up my mother so I could fuck her. Not what I was expecting.

"Well? Yes, or no?"

"Yes, aunty. If you think she needs it and would like it, then yes, set it up."

12