Helping Ellen Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving wives being shared.
5.1k words
4.29
11.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of a probable 3, maybe 4 chapter story written to read with my wife while I tease her. It will make much better sense if you read the chapters in order, starting with the first.

Helping Ellen 2

Beth woke early the next morning after 'that night' and stretched lazily. It suddenly came back to her what they had done, what she had done, what she had let Patrick do to her and she couldn't quite believe it was real and not some dream she'd had. She could feel Peter snuggle up behind her closely. She could feel he was already hard and she let him slip between her soft cheeks a little. They lay together as his cock got harder and harder lodged between her soft cheeks and she wriggled back against him and let him slip the head a little way in.

"God that was fantastic last night, I can't quite believe what we did, what you and Patrick did while Ellen I and I watched."

"I don't want to talk about it", Beth said firmly but she let him slide a little further in.

"But to watch him slide his cock fully in was so.. so.. exciting, I loved it so much." He breathed as he reached around and pulled her back until he was fully inside her and began to tease her from the front, spreading her moist lips, stroking a fingertip slowly around her clit, "You loved it too didn't you? Loved Patrick's cock filling you?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it," Beth groaned but she let him lift her cheek and push in deeper still as he stroked her.

"You might not want to talk about it but I bet you can't stop thinking about it, neither of us can. Now I'm going to hold you like this and tease you until you come on me like you came on Patrick."

Beth whimpered as his fingers teased and his cock filled her.

"You'll be thinking of Patrick when you come, thinking of his cock in you and mine in Ellen as we both come."

And she was, as the orgasm washed over her.

Beth refused to talk about it at all for the next few days and she avoided any meeting with Ellen or Patrick but Peter wouldn't leave her alone, he was hard and ready most of the time and he fucked her every evening and most mornings.

After a week and with Peter out at work the bell rang and it was Ellen at the door. Beth was embarrassed but Ellen seemed completely unconcerned as she invited herself in for a coffee.

"You Ok? I haven't seen you about, have you been unwell?"

"Oh, Ellen I didn't know how to face you after... after the other night. I'm so sorry it should never have happened, I should never have let Peter do those things to you and I should have stopped Patrick before he... we.. did what we did."

"Oh just relax, we did what we did and I loved it. You found it exciting didn't you."

"Well, we shouldn't have let it... I shouldn't have.. and what Peter.. I mean they just took advantage and.. Oh, I don't know. Nice people don't do that sort of... thing." Beth trailed off hopelessly. "I mean I don't know what's come over Peter he..

"It was me deary", Ellen broke in brightly with a straight face, "I came over him."

"Ellen, really what are you ..." Beth started but found it hard to keep a straight face and she began to giggle at the brazen rudeness of her friend.

They both started giggling helplessly as Ellen went on still giggling.

"Well I did... come. Twice, the second time for ages. Your Peter is a gentleman and he has a nice cock which he knows how to use to please a woman."

"Ellen that's outrageous, how can you say such things."

"I'll bet he pleases you all the time, you can't deny it. Patrick's been giving me no rest since our little evening together and I bet Peter has too."

"Oh God Ellen he won't leave me alone. He wants to, you know all the time, he talks about it, talks about watching me and Patrick...."

"Enjoying one another?"

"Well I don't ... it's like reliving some porn film together I'm so confused. He gets so excited when we...and I can't stop him."

"Do you want to?"

"I just don't know Ellen, he makes me... makes me so...hot. But it feels wrong to enjoy it."

"Patrick reckons the more sex you have the more you want and I fear he may be right. He's got me feeling randy most of the time. You know what men are like, they're so.... visual. The sight of Patrick sliding his cock deep into you was bound to make Peter crazy with lust and Patrick just can't get the sight of Peter fucking me slowly from behind out of his naughty little mind. I'm afraid it's inevitable, we're stuck with it now and I for one find it quite arousing."

"It's Peter's birthday soon and I don't know what to get him." Said Beth trying to change the subject which was beginning to get her hot and bothered.

"Oh Patrick doesn't care about presents really he just wants his little birthday treats."

"Birthday treats?"

"Yes you know, he expects some special naughty treats on his birthday. I expect Peter's the same, isn't he? Patrick always thinks up some new things I have to do for him; too him and I pretend to be reluctant but really I don't mind. Do you know what Peter has in mind for you both?"

"No I don't, but your right there will be something and I'm a little concerned his friendship with Patrick may have somehow influenced him."

A few days later Beth discovered what Peter wanted for his birthday treat. That evening he teased her pussy for a long time and then made her climb on top and slide his cock in as deeply as she could and as she lay there he told her that he was going to get a new toy for them to play with.

"What sort of toy," She said. They had a few toys they used so a new one didn't sound so bad.

"Well, it's a little vibrator, quite small and quiet its curved sort of U shaped and a little goes inside and the other bit just nestles between your pussy lips."

"Sounds Ok, sounds fun." Said Beth with relief.

"But the best bit is that it's remote control. When you're wearing it I can turn it on and off from a distance."

Beth stirred on his cock which seemed to get even harder at the thought.

"What do you mean at a distance?"

"Well, what we are going to do for my treat is you are going to put the little vibrator in in the morning and then wear it with some nice tight knickers and you're tightest jeans during the day."

Beth's hips began a slow rotating grind on Peter's now rigid cock.

"All day?" She murmured.

"Yes, all day. And from time to time I will turn it on, it will buzz quietly inside you, and between your lips and the knickers and jeans will hold it nice and tightly in place. If after a little while the stimulation gets too intense you can come to me and I will turn it off."

Beth's hips began to move faster and harder on his cock.

"You'll just turn it off when I ask?"

"Not when you ask, for the rest of the day trigger that will make me switch it off will be my cock."

" Your cock?" Beth whispered rising and falling faster now on the rigid cock.

"Yes the swollen tip, you'll need to come to me take my cock out and squeeze the tip gently and, after a little while, with the vibrator still buzzing in you I will turn it off. As the day goes on the "switch" will get a little more and more delayed so you will have to work the tip for longer and longer with the vibrator still teasing you. When you make me think of sex I will turn the vibrator on, I think I will be turning it on frequently and you will be wanting to keep working on the switch."

"Dear God." Sighed Beth as she came.

"I know I think we are both going to find this a long, arousing day my love."

Peter's birthday dawned sunny and bright and after a warm shower and a long lazy breakfast, Peter called Beth upstairs and showed her the new vibrator in its expensive-looking box. She was pleased to see it wasn't large. One end was quite fat which presumably went inside and a narrower, soft end was made to sit between her lips in front.

"I'm supposed to put this in and wear it all day?"

"That's right my love, all day. I'll put it in for you, just a little cream on it I think, and then... There how's that."

"Feels ok, a little cold but not uncomfortable, but all day?"

"Let's see how it goes. Now pull your knickers up nice and tight and then these tight stretchy jeans."

Beth did as she was asked, it felt ok but it moved within her when she walked slowly around the bedroom, it seemed to make her sway her hips more than normal and Peter eyed her hungrily as she moved about.

"Christ you look fantastic in those jeans, they cling to your bottom so tight and just the thought of that vibrator snug in your knickers is just so.... exciting."

Beth jumped a little as the vibrator started buzzing quietly, she hadn't seen Peter press the remote but the vibrator had certainly started doing its work. It was not unpleasant, just a gentle stimulation which moved as she experimented with walking up and down. Peter just smiled at her watching her swaying hips and taut, rounded bottom. She decided she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of trying to turn it off straight away but would see how much she could ignore it. It was proving hard to ignore and as she went downstairs it became harder, just the act of descending the stairs caused the vibrator to move back and forth between her lips, grazing the soft vibrating tip across her clit. Peter watched her intently. Beth decided she would avoid going up and down stairs if possible; the feeling was becoming more difficult to ignore. As soon as she got to the bottom Peter called her back up.

"Can't you come down?" she pleaded.

"And deprive me of the sight of you walking slowly up here, trying to ignore what's between your thighs? Not a chance." He laughed

By the time she got to the top of the stairs, it seemed to take ages, she had to lean on the banisters for support, the vibrator was driving her crazy and she pressed her thighs tightly together to quell the feeling but that just made it worse.

"I told you it would be a long day." Peter grinned at her

"Ok ok, just turn it off for a bit now please."

"You know where the switch is."

"This is madness, Peter." She muttered but reached for his flies and released his cock, which was already hard, with difficulty. She squeezed the swollen tip urgently. The vibrator just kept on going and she looked up into his eyes as he watched her handling his cock, now with two hands one on the thick shaft and the other rubbing over and over the hot tip.

"Please, Peter."

Peter relented and they stood together as the buzzing stopped, Beth was so relieved she kept on massaging his cock long after the buzzing stopped and she began to calm down. Peter was breathing hard.

"I think we are going to have to be careful how we use this thing if we are going to make it to the end of the day my love, God that was exciting. Just knowing it's there inside you is going to keep me hard all day."

Beth nodded weakly.

So a long day wore on, Peter tried to limit using the vibrator but every so often he felt impelled to turn it on and although Beth tried to resist giving in too quickly, in the end, she was forced to find Peter and stroke his cock, pressing the tip. They stood and swayed together as Peter gradually increased the delay and she handled his rigid cock with increasing desperation. The third time he turned it they both nearly came as she rubbed her palm over the swollen head and stood with shaking legs wantonly wide apart as they kissed eagerly.

By evening they were both jumpy with the arousal and the knowledge of more to come occupied their thoughts. Beth was constantly waiting for the vibrator to start again and Peter could think of nothing else.

Fortunately, when the doorbell rang they hadn't been playing with Peter's new toy but Beth was alarmed when Peter invited Ellen and Patrick in, all she could think about was the vibrator still nestled between her legs.

The men went off to get drinks and Ellen, who was looking a little flustered, whispered, "Have you still got it in?"

"You know?"

"God yes, you know they planned all this, Patrick made me put one in this morning. They both bought the same toy, Patrick's been driving me crazy all day, he's nearly made me come twice but just turned it off in time when I worked on him. I've been randy all day. " She sighed.

"I can't believe Peter, can't believe they'd planned all this. Peter's been turning the bloody thing on all day, he enjoys making me walk upstairs while it's on the dirty sod."

"God yes, the stairs are the worst." Agreed Ellen giggling.

The men came back, "Right," said Peter we need to be going the restaurant's booked for 7.30."

"Restaurant?"

"Yes we're going to the Italian, taxi should be here soon."

Beth drew Peter to one side, "You don't expect me to wear this thing still do you?"

Peter just smiled "All day we agreed, don't worry I won't turn it on.... Often."

Just then the taxi arrived and before Beth knew it she and Ellen were hustled out and into it, both acutely aware of the secret vibrator still in place between their thighs. It was just a short trip to the restaurant

and Beth was relieved that Peter was not tempted to turn the vibrator on, maybe it will be ok she thought, I'll just try to forget I'm out in public with a sex toy.

Beth was relieved to see the restaurant lights were very soft and low as they were led to their table in an alcove at the back. She walked slowly conscious of the vibrator moving within her as she walked.

The alcove had curved bench seating and a linen tablecloth that hung down low and she edged in next to Ellen at the back as Peter followed her and Patrick next to Ellen. Drinks were ordered and as they studied the menu Ellen suddenly gasped softly and squirmed a little. Beth also started as the vibrator began softly teasing between her thighs. Ellen started giggling and turned to Patrick and whispered for him to "Just stop it."

Beth opened her thighs a little but it didn't help and she pressed them tightly together as the vibrator continued, pressed tightly against her, her jeans allowing no escape from the delicious sensations.

She couldn't focus on the menu and the added thrill of being stimulated so, in public, only increased her helpless arousal.

"Peter please, this is ridiculous, it's so... so unfair. Turn it off please," She whispered urgently

"You know how to turn it off my love, you've been doing it all day," he laughed.

"You're not serious Peter you can't expect me to... here in the restaurant..."

"It's the only way I'm afraid or if you'd prefer we can just leave it on, either way, it's just so... the thought of it is...just such a turn-on,"

Beth squirmed trying to escape the maddening tingle but the jeans held it tight inside her and pressed the outside tip firmly between her moist lips.

"Oh, God.. I can't..." she pleaded but the increasing need for it to stop made her reach her hand surreptitiously under the table and grasp Peter's hard cock through his trousers, squeezing urgently. Peter just kept on studying the menu while she stroked him and the vibrator continued.

"Peter please, I'm doing it.. please."

"The switch is in the tip my love as you know, I won't make you take it out; at least not this time."

"Dear God, this is madness, what are we doing?" She murmured but she moved her hand up until it covered the swollen tip now tenting his trousers and scrapped her fingernails over and over the taut, material. She was pleased to see Peter tensing as she teased the tip but he kept the vibrator on for another agonizing minute until he released them both from their intense excitement and Beth could relax a little, breathing hard. She noticed Ellen had her eyes closed and was holding onto the table hard with one hand, the other beneath the table cloth and she could see her arm moving up and down. She caught Patrick's eye and he gave her a strained smile as she watched her friend suddenly relax and eventually withdraw her hand.

Ellen giggled throatily, "Well that was a new experience," She finally managed as her breathing settled "Did Peter make you take it out? Patrick did, I'm not sure how he's going to get it back in his trousers, he was so hard." She giggled

The waiter came and took their orders and they all seemed to enjoy the respite and they tried to chat normally as the starters came. They were all drinking wine rather fast as they all imagined what was almost certain to come. The vibrators remained off but Ellen and Beth could feel them all the time snuggled excitingly between their thighs. Patrick delighted in telling them all, at length, in a quiet voice how 90% of all sexual arousal was in the mind and only 10% in the physical which they all kind of knew but Beth was trying not to think about.

The waiters were busy elsewhere so when the wine ran out Patrick and Peter went off to order some more, both trying to conceal their fairly obvious erections. When they came back Patrick eased in next to Beth and Peter to Ellen. Beth looked questioningly at Peter who shrugged apologetically,

"I'm afraid that the remotes got swapped in all the excitement." He murmured.

"Peter you are in so much trouble," Beth said disbelievingly, "So much trouble."

Patrick just snuggled up a little closer until his thighs were touching hers.

The main courses arrived and all was normal for a little while as they ate and continued to drink, Beth was aware she was getting a little drunk but it seemed to ease her worries a little. She began laughing a little too loud but they all seemed to be having a good time until she became aware that the vibrator had started again. She let it go for a brief while but the stimulation in her repeatedly aroused state became impossible to ignore.

"Ellen make Patrick turn it off please ... please.

Ellen giggled again, "I've got my hands full just at the moment, you'll have to handle Patrick yourself I'm afraid." She turned towards Peter and Beth saw her hand disappear beneath the tablecloth again and she distinctly heard Peter whisper, "You'll have to take it out I'm afraid." Ellen giggled again.

"Patrick.. please.. turn it off... I can't ...." But she reached for him under the table, his cock was so hard, straining his trousers she squeezed and stroked it feverishly. It was so big under her hand but the vibrator kept up, teasing between her lips and inside of her as she worked the shaft.

"Look at me."

Beth looked at him as he watched her face and she worked his cock reluctantly. "You'll need to take it out." He said simply and she knew she would have to. She released him from his trousers with difficulty, his cock was so hard and hot to the touch but she reluctantly moved her hand to the swollen head and began to tease it as she stared into his eyes.

"God that feels so good". He breathed as she watched his face and the vibrator drove her on.

"Please Patrick, I've done as you asked." Despairingly now.

Beth didn't notice one of their neighbour's,Joy approaching the table until it was too late.

"Hi Beth, enjoying the meal." Said Joy brightly

Beth froze; her hand still caressing the swollen tip of Patrick's twitching cock.

"Oh, we're having a lovely time." Answered Patrick smoothly as Beth blushed and stammered.

"Joy, I Er..I can't believe what...", then recovering, "Yes it's just great." She was relieved to see Joy move on with a wave, "See you later."

"Well, that was fun," said Patrick, "What would she have said if she'd known you were teasing my cock you naughty girl. I reckon she'd have been really turned on when she thought about it and she'd have told her husband later and they'd have fucked for hours just picturing your hand on me, and you squeezing me like you are now."

"Patrick, please this is utter madness. Turn it off now please, I'm begging you."

"Just a little longer...mw dear.. Ohh." Beth redoubled her efforts on his cock, twisting the head roughly in her desperation and eventually he relented and turned the maddening machine off and she slumped back on the seat breathing hard, she was so relieved she forgot to take her hand off his cock and carried on caressing it lightly while he watched her.

12