Helping Father Conelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Illogical
Illogical
525 Followers

I went back to the living room. Father was almost done buttoning his shirt. Before I could speak, he said "Stephanie, I'm so sorry about what happened. I don't know what came over me. I just...that feeling..I haven't felt that in so long. Please forgive my language," he said, clearly ashamed.

"Father, it's okay. Don't worry. I know this was not the most comfortable experience, but please don't feel bad. Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, emotions just take over. That something that is also required for health. As for the language, it did surprise me a little, but it is good to let oneself loose at times, Father. It's okay, really!"

I tried to reassure him, but deep down, I knew he had absolutely loved blowing his wad all over. He was just being stubborn now.

"Thanks for being so understanding, Stephanie," he said, getting up.

"Leaving, Father?"

"Yes dear, I have to attend the youth group at 5:30, and I don't want to be late," he answered. 5:30? I took my phone out. It was almost 5 already. Damn! That session went by really fast. Took almost 3 hours.

"How much do I owe you, dear?" he asked. I felt like a hooker at that question, and chuckled to myself.

"Father please, don't even mention it. I did this to help you. You don't owe me anything. Just remember, our next session is on Friday. We will need 3 sessions per week."

"3 per week?" he asked, a little surprised.

"Yes Father, three. Prostate problems are no joke," Also because I can't wait to milk you again and hear you say those nasty things. That was just so hot! I knew that in the future, I was gonna have a lot of fun with his cock. He would obviously not able to restrict himself to a month of cumming only by prostate massage. Just the thought of sliding his big cock into my warm wet mouth, of me being his first mouth, made my nipples hard as diamonds.

I knew I was thinking of breaking the vows of holy matrimony, and that too with a priest! But just the idea of doing something so taboo, and the fact that he had the biggest cock I'd ever seen, I'd never felt more alive. Just like Father needed to cum, I needed his big cock in my soon-to-be cheating cunt.

"Ok dear, see you on Friday. Thanks again," he said and left.

As soon as he went out, I ran into the living room and pulled the beaker out. I stared at his massive load inside, completely enthralled. A beaker that was used only in cooking brownies and other pastries for my husband now had the creamy thick load of a priest.

I went into the kitchen to get a teaspoon. I must've seemed possessed, but I didn't care. I was in my house, alone, and I just need to have a taste.

I took a spoonful and put it into my greedy mouth, "Mmm Father Connelly, you sure do taste nice!" I moaned, savoring my treat. It was so thick, some of it was stuck to the roof of my mouth. It tasted a mix of salty and sweet, and I loved it.

"I seem to have gotten myself some fresh cream for my coffee tomorrow," I said out loud to myself, laughing wickedly.

_________________________________________________________

All constructive criticism is welcome and I would like to see what you guys think, what you liked, and disliked as well, and of course, any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

I would also like to thank the amazing DrHorny96 for editing this story, we worked together for about 3 weeks on this story, by far the best editor I´ve worked with. We went exchanged ideas on what to change, what to keep and what things we should get rid off to make the story better, it was a great experience for both of us.

Thanks Doc.

If you guys would like a part 2 let me know in the comments.

Sincerely.

PD :)

Illogical
Illogical
525 Followers
12