Helping James

Story Info
He got dumped.
873 words
4.13
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was terrible of him. Two vodka rocks Sam. Make them doubles."

"Sob."

"Here James, grab your drink." I walked him to a booth. " Slide over."

I slid in beside him.

"It'll be OK." I rested a hand gently on is shoulder.

"We went to Quebec City for the weekend. When he said come here tonight I thought he was going to ask me..." He began to cry.

"OK, OK. Here have a sip." I put my hand over the one he was holding his glass with and lifted it towards his mouth. He drank. I did too.

He's a sensitive young man. I've known him for a while. Straw blond hair. Expressive blue eyes. Slim young build. Cute little mouth.

His snug little tush looks so good in those tight dark grey jeans. His beige long sleeve cashmere sweater accentuates his slim physique.

He quiets down. We sit there silently for a bit. We sip our drinks.

"I don't think you should be alone tonight. Did you drive?"

"N-n-no. Sob."

"OK, I've got a car. Let's get outta here."

"Uh huh."

That was easier than I expected. I take him to my place.

We sit on my couch. I gently hold his shoulders. I move close to him, so he's leaning against me.I pat his crossed hands with my free hand. We sit quietly.

"Feeling any better?"

"A bit." slight pause. "Thanks." Sniff.

"Good. See, some things just weren't meant to be."

"I guess." He started to cry. I held him 'till he settled down again, then handed him the box of 'Kleenex'.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Shh. It's OK." I tentatively kiss his cheek. "It's OK." I feel him relax. How could Marc throw away this sweet young man?

I kiss his cheek again. I run a finger from his little gold ring earring, down the side of his neck, then up to his chin. I turn him to face me and tenderly kiss his lips. I kiss them again. He kisses back.

The sweet young man slips me his tongue.

"I know what you need. Stand up."

I pull him between my legs and undo the big silver buckle on his woven brown leather belt. I unbutton his jeans, pull down the fly and smooth them off his hips.

What sweet pink satin panties! I pull them down I admire his sweet hard cock, then smile up at him. He nervously smiles back.

Still smiling and looking him in the eyes I kiss his knob. I tongue his hard little helmet then swallow.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm." Me, a fifty year old faggot, with a sweet young boy's cock in my mouth. Imagine.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm." I haven't had a mouthful since Rick and I went our separate ways. "Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm." So good. He gently strokes my bald spot. What a sweetie.

"Mm, mm, mm." I fondle his shaved balls.

"Gh,gh." He cums in my mouth. Sweet young cum.

I pull him across my lap and we kiss some more. He holds my rough cheeks with both hands and kisses aggressively. So sweet.

"Shall we go someplace more comfortable?"

"Mm." Another kiss. "Yes, please."

A hand on his tight tush I guide him to my bedroom. All he's wearing is his black nylons and beige sweater. So sweet. Pretty boy.

He turned towards me and began unbuttoning my pink silk shirt. Such a sweet look of concentration on his pretty face. I stroke his hair as he unbuttons me. I slip out of my shirt.

He bites the left side of his lower lip as he strokes my grey chest hair. He rolls then pinches my nipples. So erotic!

I begin to pull up his soft sweater. He steps back and pulls it over his head. Beautiful. A smooth hairless well muscled chest and little hard pink nipples.

With my left hand I held him between his shoulder blades as I stroke his smooth white chest and tweak those sweet pink hard nips with my right hand.

He pulls me to a kiss. "Aren't you a bit overdressed, Jack?" He pulled at my belt buckle.

He sits on the edge of my bed as I pull off my pants, purple men's sissy panties and socks.

He looks like a god sitting there. One of those Roman marble statues come to life with his beautiful face and trim muscled body. And those lace top stockings! His sweet pink cock is standing to attention.

"Do you have any condoms?"

"Top drawer." I point to the bedside table.

He deftly rolls one down my hardon.

"Come to bed?" He tosses the bedclothes aside. gets in and lays with his back to me.

I work some extra lube into his boi cunt.

"Mm."

I push my wood at his tight little hole.

"Aah!" he says

"Mm. Pretty James." I push all the way into him. So tight. So good.

"Aah. Aah. Aah. Aah." He's a vocal little sweetie.

I stroke his sweet cock with each balls deep roll of my hips.

"Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm." he contentedly responds.

We both cum.

We snuggle. "Can you stay the night?"

In response his tongue pushed deep into my mouth