Helping Jamie Cuckold Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I told him you wouldn't be inside me.." she giggled as she said it, "but if it accidentally slips in, I guess there's nothing we could do about it."

"I tell you what, I won't go into your pussy real far, and if I need to, I'll just slip it into your ass, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jamie made a mock-horrified face, but it lit up, she was really going all out on this.

"You want to put your penis in my butthole?" She said it loudly, obviously for the benefit of her cuckold husband. "But won't that hurt?"

"Maybe a little, but you'll like it, I think." Just as I finished, she slid her sopping mess of a cunt back then angled back and steered the head of my cock into the opening. She was so hot, and so wet, that there was almost no resistance, but I could feel the ridges of her canal as she slowly worked me inside her.

"Ooops! " She squealed loudly again, "Sorry, honey, but I think I accidentally sucked Mark's dick up into my sugar hole." He didn't return, I guess he was just sitting despondently, wondering what the hell had just happened to his marriage. Or maybe he was watching his slut wife being fucked by a total stranger, and stroking one out. No matter, now she began to work her ass, soaked and dripping all over my lap, back and forth. "Oh, I don't think I can get it out, it's just in too deep. I think maybe if I make him cum, he'll be able to pull it out."

Then her face, and her demeanor changed, and now she was just fucking. No games, no pretense, she rocked back and forth, my cock bottoming out, then sliding full length to the thick lips of her opening, over and over. She ground her pubic bone against me, smashing her clit between us. I palmed her ass, cool and wet, and worked her hard against me. Her tits were beautiful, hanging ripe and round, the nipples slightly pointed up. I took my hands, slick with her juices and smeared them all over her breasts. Pulling the nipples hard away from her, squeezing them tightly.

Her orgasm was epic, it started with a deep growl in her throat, and rose as a painful moan. "Oh my god, oh god, here I come, I'm fucking coming Uhhhhhh. Uhhhhh." Her ass jumped up and down, angling forward to pinching her clit, and she fell against me. I lowered my head, and sucked at the nipples, flicking them with my tongue as she quivered, then grabbed her by the back of her head, and ran my fingers through her thick hair, feeling it stick to my hands, kissing her wetly and feeling that fabulous tongue filling my mouth. She was covered with a sheen of sweat, and it beaded up and ran down her chest, and over her tits, down her soft belly, joining the swamp of liquid between our crotches.

I was ready now, but I wanted to wait, let her finish first. But the orgasm controlled her pussy, and it began to spasm around me just as I pulled back to where the crown sat at the entrance to her. It was unbelievable how tight it clamped down on me, as though I her vagina cramped. I fell over the edge, and whispered, right into her ear, "Here I come Jamie, I'm going to fill you up," and I exploded into her, shooting jet after jet of semen against her womb, jamming myself as far into her as I could, and feeling a secondary orgasm rock me. I lost my breath, looked up at the ceiling, and felt her sucking on my neck as her pussy again went into spasm. The amount of liquid that ran from her body was amazing, I palmed her again, and worked my finger up, all the way into her ass. I thought her orgasm would kill her. She moaned and ground on me, then let out the loudest fuck scream I'd ever heard.

We collapsed, falling off of the ottoman onto the thick rug, lay there, still joined, panting and sweating. The room was a mess, clothes and cum and sweat everywhere, smelling of fresh pussy and cum and fucking. I rolled over on her, she smiled up at me, the calm girl-next-door smile of her normal persona, and laughed. Her white teeth flashing in delight. I pressed myself up to look down at her, at us, still fucking. And I started stroking, very slowly, watching as the crown of my cock plowed load after load of cum out of her cunt on each backstroke. I put my hand below her, feeling it run down across her ass, and using my finger pushed it inside her tight anus.

She smiled bigger, "Mmm, you like both of my holes, don't you? Do you have anything bigger than your finger that you could slip into it?" She lifted her legs towards the ceiling, rocking back to lift her now-soaked ass off of the carpet. I slipped out of her cunt with a wet gush, cum drooled from her well-fucked hole, and ran down her crack. I sat back on my heels and just looked at the mess we'd created between her legs.

"I don't know what I want to do more, fuck you or lick you," I told her. Her eyes sparkled, "Both," she whispered.

I pushed on her thighs, bringing her ass even closer, then leaned in and licked lightly around her pussy. I could taste the funky cock-drool, mixed with her salty discharge. I licked up a big tongue-full, then lay her flat, and stretched out to full-body contact. We were wet and slippery, and I moved up on her, feeling her tits, her hard nipples raked down my chest. Reaching her pretty face, I locked onto her lips, and unloaded my find into her mouth. Somehow it seemed to take her by surprise, and her eyes opened wide and she gagged a little. But she quickly recovered, and brought a bunch of the load out on her tongue. I played along, and we began to make out, the thick love remnant sliding back and forth between us. I felt her pelvis tilt up again, and her little hand search for, and find my cock. She stroked it with her fingertips, smooth and wet, and lightly played with the tip, tickling the hole, and around the head. Then she took hold of me, and began to rub up and down her slit, penetrating her pussy for a second, then down. Searching for the right spot, and the right angle. I felt myself drive the blunt weapon into her, searching for the opening to her body. She lined it up, and it felt like I was splitting her, creating a new hole. She groaned as her rectum began to yield to the force of my cock, and I could see it in my mind's eye, stretching around my cock, fighting to keep me out of her virgin ass. As the head slipped into her, the tight ring snapped tighter behind it, and now it felt like her ass was sucking me in. The full lubrication, from all the cum coating us, made her feel like a virgin, a desperate needy pussy, craving the full penetration of my cock. No back and forth, I slowly drove up her ass, feeling the ring lock around my shaft, until our bodies came together, feeling her smooth cheeks against my thighs. I held there, looking down at her, her head back, cum drooling from her mouth, dripping off of her chin and leaving her face shiny with it.

I began to flex my cock deep within her bowels, and she gasped, looking right at me now. Then I drew back, very slowly, a couple of inches, then drove into her. "Unggh! She groaned. I did it again, a little further this time, slamming her harder. "Oh my fucking god, Oh fuck." She moaned. And now I heard the cuckold from the kitchenette. "Honey? Are you OK?"

"I'll be okay in just a minute, baby. I feel him getting ready to cum in my butthole." An evil smile washed over her, "If you're nice I'll let you lick it out of me."

I saw her face begin to contort in pleasure, and I slammed her ass even harder. Now she began to wail, "Oh fuck! Ooooh fuuuuuck! That is sooo fucking great, oh my god." Her eyes locked onto mine, and she begged me to cum. "Oh please cum in me, I'll do anything to you, I'll fuck you in the office tomorrow, I'll suck you off in the parking lot. Anything. Just cum in me."

Hearing this from Jamie's cute little-girl-next-door mouth, her dark hair wildly plastered across her sweaty face, her legs driving her ass off of the mattress to suck me even deeper got her the result she craved, and we both felt my cock swell in orgasm, then the spasms as it pumped my cum up her dark tunnel. I lifted myself off and we both looked down at our bodies joined so obscenely. Her pussy matted and sticky, the thick red lips standing out from the wet hair, and her little starfish stretched around my invading cock.

At the same moment, we looked at each other, and I fell back onto her, kissing her slowly and wetly, our tongues sliding along each other, still lubricated from the secretions of our organs. "Oh, fuck," she moaned quietly, "what am I doing?" My cock throbbed its last little bit of semen into her, and she looked towards where her husband now stood. Her impish grin returned as she pushed me from her chest. My cock slipped from her bowels, and popped out of her hole, softening now in a pool of cum. She looked down again, at her freshly fucked asshole, not quite closed now, and oozing my cum. I thought this couldn't get more amazing, but now she ran her finger through the slimy white trail seeping down her crack to the floor, and scooped up a little wad of it.

Jamie rolled over and stood, completely naked, covered in sweat and cum. Her pubic bush was a mess, and streaks ran down her legs. She walked towards her husband, her ass shining in the light, hypnotizing me with the naked sashay. He looked at her in amazement, and I think lust, as she kissed him lightly, then smeared his lips with her gift. "Happy birthday, honey," and they began to kiss. I have to think that the cuckold fantasy worked for him after all of the conflict, because as I dressed and headed out I took one last look back. They were still locked in a deep kiss, his hands on her naked wet cheeks, hers, wet and sticky, holding his face to her.

12