Helping Jessica Get Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek" I said to him, "Jessica needs to be completely naked. Do you want to remove her blouse and bra or should I do it?" I gave him a few seconds to think and, when he hesitated, I went on to the bed and finished undressing Jessica.

I could tell that Jessica was already aroused. But Derek remained the nervous one. "Shhh, just relax, Derek," I told him. "I have an idea for something that we can do to make you feel more comfortable."

I took him in my arms and kissed him passionately. He resisted at first but soon succumbed, returning my kiss. I unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor, revealing his hard cock. When I had the pants off of him I gripped his cock and stroked it gently, bringing a moan from his lips.

"Now," I told them both. "It's time for David to fuck Jessica."

David climbed on to the bed and quickly entered Jessica, thrusting hard into her.

"That's a good girl," I told her as my husband fucked her tight pussy. "Just think about that baby, honey. Think about getting pregnant while David fucks you."

Jessica started moaning so hard I knew she was cumming, over and over. I lost all track of Derek as I climbed on the bed and explored Jessica's soft body with my hands. I ran my hands over her tits and then between her legs. I massaged my husband's balls as he moaned and I ran my fingers over her stretched out pussy. I got my finger moist from her pussy and started to massage it around her most intimate of openings. I had just started to twist my finger into her ass when I felt Derek's hands go underneath my skirt.

David and Jessica were both on the edge of their orgasm and weren't even aware of what Derek was getting ready to do to me. I was barely aware myself as he pulled my panties down from behind me.

"You like playing with my wife's pussy?" he asked before plunging his cock into me. I tried to keep myself steady by holding onto Jessica. She and David had both started to cum which caused me to fall forward. I felt Derek's strong hands on my hips as he pulled me upright and continued slamming into me. The last thing I remembered before having my orgasm was feeling his cock bursting inside of me and filling me with his sperm.

*****

Sometimes you should get a second opinion before accepting the results of a medical test. This was one of those times. That first pregnancy was all wrong – it wasn't Derek sperm that was the problem – his sperm was bursting with activity. It was Jessica that was unfertile.

We were talking in my office. "It's just not fair," Jessica was almost in tears. "I can't have a baby."

"I agree. It's not fair," I said to her.

It was the same old story – kind of. I was sitting there listening to her bitch. She was at her wits end, and I was in no mood to console her.

"I know, it totally sucks" she said. "And then to top it off you and David go and get pregnant – what are the odds of that happening? Congratulations!"

"Gee, thanks," I replied. In a little more than seven months I would be having Derek's baby. And, Jessica and Derek were none the wiser. As for David, he kept pestering me about wanting to fuck Jessica again. Someday, I might say yes.

12