Helping Jodi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a play on words?" Bonnie asks with a smile, already visibly more at ease.

"Not intentionally, but I get it," Mitch responds with an even wider smile. All of us laugh as I gesture for him to take the seat across from us.

"This seems a bit like a job interview," he says, still smiling, as he slides into his seat.

"Well, it is, sort of, just like when Mom and I had lunch with you last week. Although at the time, you didn't know what we were up to."

"Then let's order lunch so Bonnie and I can get to know each other a little," Mitch suggests just as our server arrives with menus and takes our drink orders.

For the next half hour, we have a pleasant conversation, with Bonnie and Mitch doing most of the talking while I study their reaction to each other. It quickly becomes apparent that Mitch is intrigued by her beauty, intelligence, and sense of humor. Bonnie is now completely relaxed and her body language suggests that she has already made up her mind. When our plates are eventually cleared, Bonnie surprises me by broaching the subject directly.

"I have seen the video of you and Jodi and another one with you and a woman named Dani. Putting it lightly, I was highly impressed."

"I'm glad to hear that," Mitch responds with a smile

"Jodi tells me that you work as a paid escort in addition to your day job."

"From time to time, yes. But let me assure you that if you decide to go through with this, it won't be a business arrangement. Jodi's mother and I are friends as well as colleagues. At her request, I performed a service for Jodi. At Jodi's request, I am more than willing to provide a similar service to you."

"Then that part is settled," Bonnie announces with conviction. "But I don't know how this is going to work."

"Let me explain a little," I offer to Mitch. "My mother loves Bonnie but does not want to be involved in her sex life. She is refusing to do anything other than install some software on my laptop that can be used to edit video feeds. We will not be permitted to use the studio, so we'll have to make other arrangements. She won't even borrow cameras for us."

"We?" Mitch inquires with a grin.

"Yes, we," Bonnie interjects. "Please don't be offended, but I want Jodi in the room with me when it happens. And I want it all recorded."

"I'm not at all offended," Mitch replies. "We don't really know each other. I want you to relax and enjoy what happens. If Jodi's presence makes that possible for you, so much the better. I am accustomed to having sex with others in the room so Jodi being present will not be a distraction. As for the cameras, I'll take care of that part."

"How does it work with the women who hire you for sex?" Bonnie asks, surprising me once more.

"They are older women who know exactly what they want. They typically have a lot of experience and are comfortable having casual liaisons with strangers. You are young, so your reluctance is completely understandable."

"But how does everything actually work? Do you have drinks and dinner first? Do you just show up at some pre-arranged place?"

"It varies. I do whatever my client wants. What would you like?"

"I would like to show up with Jodi at whatever place we end up using. I have no idea where that might be. It certainly won't be at my house, or Jodi's, or the studio."

"I have a very nice condo. I think you'll be quite comfortable there," he responds. After a pause, Bonnie nods her head in apparent willingness.

"Then I'd like to ask a favor of both of you. I would appreciate it if you and Jodi would make whatever arrangements are necessary. I would like to be kept in the dark until it's time for us to arrive at your place," Bonnie informs us, her face now flushing furiously.

"That'll work out just fine," Mitch says with a smile as I murmur in agreement. "May I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure," Bonnie replies.

"How many men have you had sex with?"

"None. Only a couple of boys, and that's my problem."

"I understand," Mitch responds, "and I promise I can offer a solution."

"I'm counting on it," Bonnie murmurs as her blush deepens.

"When are you available Mitch?" I inquire, sensing that it's time to move things along.

"I have the entire weekend free," he replies. "Why don't you call me later?"

"I'll do that after Bonnie and I have had a chance to talk."

"Then I'll leave you two ladies for now," he announces, smiling at both of us. "Lunch is on me."

"Thank you," Bonnie and I reply in unison.

"And Bonnie," Mitch says, getting her attention. "You are an extraordinarily beautiful young woman. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to this weekend."

****

"Oh, My, God!" Bonnie exclaims when Mitch is out of earshot and paying the bill. "Oh! My! God!"

"Still nervous?" I ask with a grin.

"Yes, but now my jitters are from anticipation," she answers with a grin of her own and then the grin subsides. "I hope I didn't put you in a bad position asking you and Mitch to work out the logistics."

"Not at all. I'll call Mitch tonight, arrange to see his condo tomorrow evening, and get a feel for the atmosphere. Mom says he knows a lot about camera placement so, assuming he can get some, we'll have everything worked out before I leave. When we're finished, I'll call you. We can get together for a late dinner and I'll tell you all about it."

"I don't want to know too much," Bonnie responds. "The uncertainty is suddenly very exciting."

"Then I'll only answer any questions you might have. Everything else will be kept secret. When do you want to do this? Saturday or Sunday?"

"I don't want to wait until Sunday. I'd be a wreck all weekend. The waiting will kill me."

"How about Saturday afternoon?" I suggest. "We'll have a light lunch and then go over to Mitch's."

"I'll be too nervous to eat anything. Can we do it before lunch?"

"I don't see why not. Mitch and I did. If you can still walk afterwards, you and I can come back here for lunch," I answer with a wide grin.

"Oh Lord," she murmurs. "I don't know how to describe the mental picture that just flashed through my brain."

"I can only imagine," I respond with a little laugh.

****

My phone guides me to Mitch's place and I arrive at five-thirty as we agreed. He lives in an upscale condo development. His is a two-story end unit on a cul-de-sac. I park behind his Corvette, grab my laptop, and run up onto his porch. Before I can ring the door bell, he appears.

"Come on in," he urges. "I'll give you the grand tour.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim more than once as he leads me around a first floor that contains a spacious living room with a gas fireplace, a gourmet kitchen, half bath, laundry area, and a mud room with a door leading out to his garage. Hardwood floors with good quality oriental rugs and tasteful accent pieces bring everything together with a sense of style I wouldn't expect from a guy.

The second floor really gets my attention. There is a tidy guest room with its own bath and an incredible master bedroom suite.

"Oh my," I murmur as I scan a room that features a king-size bed with an ornate brass headboard, end tables with small reading lamps, and a tray ceiling that conceals indirect lighting. The entry into a large, neatly arranged walk-in closet is off to one side. A spacious bathroom with a huge shower stall flanks the closet. The windows have heavy vertical blinds that I suspect will darken the room effectively when necessary. A man's dresser sits against a wall facing one side of the bed.

The room is large enough to accommodate a couple of wingback chairs against the wall on the opposite side of the bed from the dresser. The chairs share a table holding an ornate carved wooden lamp. I suspect I'll occupy one of the chairs while I serve my duties as chaperone. My view will be perfect. The chairs are no more than five of six feet from the side of the bed.

I can't help but notice that the bedroom is on the outside end of the condo, just like our dorm room, and the bed is against that wall. I mention this to Mitch.

"As you might guess, I often entertain women here and we are often very noisy," he responds with a grin. "Having good separation from my neighbors is essential for maintaining a relaxed and private atmosphere."

"Bonnie and I will share a dorm room at Stanford starting next week. That's where we spent the two nights we were up there. Our room is also at the end so we have some extra privacy."

"And what would two young ladies like you need with extra privacy," he asks with a knowing smile.

"We've been masturbating since we were fifteen or so, and we often do it together. We're also pretty noisy so we'll use Bonnie's bed which is along the outside wall. It's as far away from the next dorm room as we can get."

"Have you tried it out already?"

"You bet. I showed Bonnie the video of us together on Sunday, and then the one with you and Dani. We were both wearing nighties with crotchless panties and we each had brand new bullet vibrators. We tried, not very successfully, to be quiet but no one pounded on the wall, so apparently we didn't disturb our neighbors," I reply with an impish grin.

"Sounds like fun," he declares with a smile. "Masturbation is an excellent way for a woman to explore her response to physical stimuli. Now, if you'll indulge me, I would like your perspective on Bonnie's needs."

"Well, as she mentioned, she's had sex with a couple of guys but they were amateurs. Her only orgasms have been self-inflicted. She'll be a bit nervous at first but she's also very excited. She's seen what you are capable of and she wants, more than anything, to experience an orgasm with someone who knows what he's doing. She is multiply orgasmic, at least with fingers and vibrators, so I think you'll find her very responsive."

"Then I think I can easily satisfy her," he assures me with a smile. "Shall we check everything out?"

"I don't see any cameras," I announce, glancing around the room.

"As I said earlier, I entertain women in here, sometimes clients, sometimes friends. You might be surprised at how many of them want our activities recorded for their enjoyment afterwards. There are actually several cameras installed in the room."

"Really? Show me," I demand with a smile.

"It's all about viewing angles," he tells me as he points up at the ceiling. A very small camera is just barely visible directly over the center of the bed. He then points out an even smaller lens mounted in the center post of the brass headboard about a foot above the pillows.

"I don't believe this!" I exclaim as visions of what the two cameras might reveal about a naked couple having at it on the bed.

"There's more," he says as beckons me to follow him. In short order he reveals a third camera embedded in the side of the lamp between the chairs, a fourth in a small box on his dresser, and a fifth hidden in the bottom of a picture frame on the wall opposite the foot of the bed. The picture itself is a stunning watercolor, easily drawing the viewer's attention away from the small camera lens.

"That's incredible," I announce. "The mattress is covered from above and on all four sides. Do the cameras have a zoom feature?"

"They do but they aren't steerable. That's why I had units installed in the lamp and the little box on my dresser. I can move them to different locations to suit what is going to happen."

"Where are the controls?" I inquire.

"I'll show you. Let's set up your laptop and I'll load some software that will capture the wireless feeds.

A few minutes later, my computer is resting on the table between the chairs, software loaded and ready to receive. Mitch leads me into his walk-in closet and points to a small panel behind the door with a bunch of switches and knobs. Six of them are labeled, presumably one for each camera I was shown and, I suppose, a spare. Mitch flips five of the switches.

"Go look at your computer," he tells me and I comply, finding a split screen image with five different views of the bed. As I watch, he zooms each lens in and out a few times and then leaves it in a position that he apparently knows will be correct for his activities with Bonnie.

"Holy shit! This is so cool!"

"Just wait 'til you see what those cameras record tomorrow," he declares. "It's important to have close-ups as well as wider perspectives. A viewer needs to see details, but the aesthetics of two naked bodies engaging in highly pleasurable activity are also needed."

"The video of you and me on Sunday certainly met those requirements. And it did so with only three cameras. Mom did an excellent job of editing so that everything you did to me, and my reactions, were clearly visible. She did the same thing with you and Dani in that feature-length film."

"I haven't seen her versions of either one," he tells me with a steady look, "but I'm sure they are superb. All her work is."

I sense that something has changed in the room. The expression on his face gets my attention.

"What?" I ask him, my eyebrows raised inquisitively. There is a long pause before he answers me.

"I've been thinking about you a lot this week. Is there any way I can interest you in a repeat of what we did on Sunday?"

Now I'm flustered. I am wearing sweats and tennis shoes. My hair is pulled back into a ponytail and I'm wearing no makeup. There is nothing sexy about me. He is obviously fantasizing.

"Uh...can we finish up here and have the rest of this discussion downstairs?"

"Of course," he replies, looking a bit disappointed.

Mitch spends the next couple of minutes rechecking each video feed while I sit in one of the chairs watching the screen. As he makes a few minor adjustments I have a mental picture of myself sitting here tomorrow, completely mesmerized, watching him fuck my best friend.

Closing the heavy blinds and adjusting the recessed lighting, the bedroom is suddenly transformed into a location every bit as inviting as the movie set we used a week earlier.

"What do you think?" he asks. "Tomorrow there will only be a fitted sheet and a couple of pillows on the bed when you and Bonnie arrive. I've found that excessive bedclothes are a distraction."

"This is all so perfect," I reply with a broad smile. "I think Bonnie will feel very relaxed here."

Satisfied that everything is ready, Mitch powers down the cameras, turns off the lights, and gestures toward the stairway. I grab my laptop and follow his lead. When we are seated in his living room, I address his earlier question.

"I have also been thinking about you and what we did on my birthday. I've watched that video several times so I can keep reliving the experience. My only experience, I might add, of enjoying sex with a man. So, the answer to your question is yes, you can interest me in having sex with you again, assuming you're willing to make it worth my while," I add with a little smile.

"That can be arranged. How about right now?" he asks hopefully.

"Not now. Not until after Bonnie is taken care of. She wants to do it tomorrow morning, say eleven o'clock, and I'd appreciate it if you'd focus all your sexual fantasies on her between now and then."

"Then maybe tomorrow afternoon?"

"Not tomorrow at all," I reply. "Saturday is her day. I'm taking her to lunch afterward. Sunday will do just fine if that's okay with you. And I'll want those cameras rolling."

"Good!" he exclaims with a broad grin. "Sunday works."

"I have one more thing to tell you," I announce.

"I'm all ears."

"I see myself as a pupil and you as the teacher. My only real knowledge of heterosexual activity is what I gained from you on Sunday. I have so much more to learn. When we get together this time, I want you to fuck me like you're going to fuck Bonnie and like I've watched you fuck Dani. I want you to teach me everything you know."

"Including anal?" he asks without smiling.

"Not that. What little I know about it doesn't appeal to me. Everything else is on the table."

"I'm not fond of anal sex either," he admits.

"There's more," I tell him.

"Oh, good!" he exclaims with a grin. "Shoot."

"Sunday might not be enough. I may need a lesson or two beyond that when I come home from school on the occasional weekend. When I feel I've gained enough experience, I'll seek out some guy at Stanford and see if he's trainable," I tell him with a smile. "Mom says I don't ever have to settle for anything less than a guy's best efforts."

"Your mother is correct and I admire your practicality. I'll do my best for you, but if you strike out at college, I'll always be available," he declares with an even broader grin.

"I'll keep that in mind," I reply with a grin of my own. "I'm looking forward to Sunday, but Bonnie's needs are foremost on my mind for the time being.

"Mine too," Mitch assures me.

****

I call Bonnie as I'm leaving Mitch's place.

"Everything's ready," I tell her. "You'll like what you see."

"Good. Then I want to do a little shopping," she announces. "Can we meet at the food court in the Topanga mall?"

"Sure. I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

We buy something unhealthy from one of the food vendors and grab a table in the court.

"I want to wear something new tomorrow," Bonnie tells me. "I know I won't wear it for very long, but I want to look nice when we get there."

"You're gorgeous no matter what you wear."

"Of course I am," she responds with a feigned look of disdain, "but, you know, new experiences demand new clothes."

"What do you have in mind?" I inquire, mentally agreeing that she is certain to have new experiences tomorrow.

"Some sort of simple but classy dress."

"A dress?" This surprises me. As southern California girls, we are inclined toward shorts, tank tops, mini-skirts and the like. I doubt that we own four real dresses between the two of us.

"Yes."

"Then I guess we had better start at Nordstrom."

Fifteen minutes later we are in the dress section of the famous department store. Bonnie seems to know what she is looking for so she takes the lead. My only advice is to choose something that will provide easy access to her body. Her response to my suggestion is a dazzling smile.

"I'm way out in front of you on that one girlfriend," she tells me, her smile becoming more radiant.

In short order she has selected three dresses, all of which appear to fit her requirements. Two are wrap-arounds and the third has a row of buttons in the front from top to bottom.

"The buttons might be cumbersome," I opine. "I count ten of them."

"Won't be too bad if I arrive with the top two and the bottom two already undone," she counters with a smile.

"I suppose you're right, but I'd go with one of the wraparounds."

"Well, I agree, so which one?"

"The yellow one. It's perfect for your complexion."

"You think so? Which would you choose for yourself?"

"The one with the green in the pattern. You know, red hair and all?"

"Then let's each buy one."

And that's what we do. I don't have the heart at that point to tell her I'm seeing Mitch on Sunday and already calculating the effect the dress might have on him. If any. After all, he's a pro.

We part at the mall, hugging each other.

"I can't believe what's going to happen tomorrow," Bonnie whispers in my ear as we cling to each other.

"Believe it," I tell her. "You are in for a sensational treat. I'll pick you up at ten-thirty sharp tomorrow morning. Be ready."

"I'm ready now. I think I'll stay up all night.

"Don't do that. You're going to need all your strength tomorrow.

****

My mother is waiting for me when I get home.

"Can we talk a bit? I haven't heard a word about orientation. Are you excited about school? What is your dorm room like?"

I spend the next thirty minutes describing almost everything about our trip to Stanford. Of course I omit all the sexual stuff. She probably knows that Bonnie and I often engage in mutual masturbation and I'm sure she suspects that I showed her the video of Mitch relieving me of my virginity. Given that likelihood, she knows what we did next. When I finish my dissertation she changes the subject.