Helping Josh

Story Info
A man with body issues gets poolside help at a nude resort.
5.3k words
4.33
12.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first time visiting a clothing optional resort, and to say I was nervous would be a grotesque understatement.

See, I'd always been really skinny as a kid and was very self conscious about it. All my life when I'd go swimming I'd wear the longest shorts I could find and a t-shirt I'd wear in the water. I never played sports or went to camp so I never had to shower with others. It was only around 18 when my metabolism slowed down enough for me to start putting on some muscle. That was also the time I came to terms with being gay and realized that being a skinny guy wasn't the turn off for everyone I thought it was. Even so, a lifetime of hiding my body was a hard habit to break. When I'd use the locker room at the gym I always brought my own, oversized towels to wrap around my waist. I'd even drape another over my shoulders and back, holding onto it with my arms crossed so I could cover my chest. And I exclusively used the stall showers. If none were available, I'd just go home and shower there. Even when I hooked up with other men, I made sure the sex was always in the dark or under sheets. I just couldn't stand people seeing my body.

Yet, in recent years the drift in my taste in porn suggested I was actually getting into exhibitionism. Or maybe it was voyeurism? Anyway, I found myself looking at videos of guys streaking or jerking off in public. I'd even get aroused by videos of guys getting pantsed by their friends or movie scenes where a man is accidentally naked in public. Of course, I'd also had nightmares about that, so maybe that's some projected sadism on my part?

The contradiction bothered me. I wanted a safe way to get over my fears, and this resort I'd found online seemed perfect. It was a clothing optional resort, far away from where I lived so no one would know me, and it catered to gay men. All the reviews praised how friendly and nonjudgmental the atmosphere was. I figured I could go there, see what it's like, and maybe if I was feeling extra brave I could strip down for half an hour on the last day. Maybe.

But when I got out of my car and walked past the gate, I was immediately a nervous wreck. It didn't take long before I started seeing naked men walking around all casual like. Some of them were in great shape, others not so much but still seemed just as comfortably confident in their nudity. All it took was seeing them naked to imagine being naked myself which put knots in my stomach.

I walked up to the pool area which seemed to also be where you checked in. I looked around some more and heard a friendly voice from behind me.

"Hi! Can I help you?"

I turned and found what had to be one of the most devastatingly handsome men I'd ever seen, in real life or not. He was slightly taller than me, though I'm pretty tall. His musculature was like an action figure, but with thin, dark body hair all over, concentrated in all the right spots to accentuate his muscles. His strong jawline was framed by his beard and his steel blue eyes contrasted his silvery salt and pepper hair. He was only wearing tight jean shorts that had obviously once been full jeans. It was for the best he had shorts because if he'd been naked while this close to me, I'd have probably passed out. Even so, his bulge kept drawing my eyes.

"I'm..." was all I could get out before trailing off into a stammer that went on too long. I'd already been nervous before, but standing before this gorgeous specimen of a man, I felt so intimidated, I found myself shaking a little.

"...checking in?" he politely offered, and then gave a smile that melted my soul. Teeth weren't supposed to be that beautiful in the real world.

"Aaah..." I tried to say I was, but only one vowel would come out. At that point I think my knees were actually getting weak underneath me.

He stifled a slight chuckle before politely covering his mouth. He walked over to a kiosk by the pool entrance and pulled out a folder "Name?"

My name? Oh god, what was my name? I should know that.

"Jah jah Josss. Josh. Josh Read."

"Nice to meet you, Josh! My name's Greg. Is this your first time here?"

"Mnnn" I couldn't get out any vowels that time so I just stupidly nodded.

Greg adopted a quieter tone, leaned closer and said "I take it, this is also your first time at a place like this." He gave me a look with genuine compassion. I felt all the more vulnerable to him.

I blushed deep red and instead of bothering to try for a sound this time, I just nodded again.

He looked at me with those kind eyes and stepped from behind the podium to stand next to me.

"There's nothing to worry about, Josh. We welcome adult men of all ages and body types. And we don't allow any sort of shaming here. We strive for a body-positive atmosphere where no one is made to feel uncomfortable."

I just nodded again. Although lack of feeling uncomfortable was already off the table for me.

"Besides, you look like you're in good shape." Greg gave me a quick look up and down "I bet there's nothing at all for you to be nervous about."

I know he was trying to build my confidence, but the idea of a guy who looks like him scrutinizing my body just made me even more self conscious.

And to make it worse, he'd just pictured me naked!

I started to sway and fell back a bit, but Greg quickly caught my arm to steady me. Only his touch made me want to swoon even more.

"Hey, if you'd be more comfortable you can always stay dressed. Plenty of people do. See? I wear shorts when I'm on the clock so I have pockets for my keys!"

And now I'm looking at his bulge again. I looked up quickly and nodded, trying to smile.

"We call it clothing optional for a reason. There's no pressure on you to be naked."

But I realized that wouldn't work either. Walking around in my clothing, seeing how confidently everyone else is with their bodies would remind me of what a coward I am.

I closed my eyes tight, trying to block out the world around me so I could focus on my intent and find the words without being distracted by how kind and gorgeous Greg was.

"No, I. I want to. I really do. It's just..." I started to feel myself well up. "This is so much harder than I expected." I whispered.

I couldn't believe it but I was actually having to struggle not to cry.

Greg tightened his grip on my arm, pulled me in a little closer and spoke even quieter.

"Listen Josh, if this is something that really bothers you we do have a way to help you overcome your fears."

For some reason I'd always associated nudists with hippies and new age stuff, so I assumed he was talking about some kind of yoga or breathing exercises. I was skeptical but desperate.

"Oh really? Um, okay I guess." I muttered, barely able to look him in the eye. Really, at that point I just wanted Greg to sweep me away to somewhere safe.

"Great!" he said, suddenly in a normal speaking voice. "Then let's do this."

He placed his other hand on my back, still holding my shoulder and ushered me into the pool area. I hadn't thought he meant now, but I moved anyway. I stumbled a little but he was insistent yet gentle. He walked me to a spot directly in front of the pool.

The pool had about a dozen men in it, with twice as many lounging around in patio chairs or standing and talking near the pool. Just as Greg had said these men were a wide range of ages, and levels of fitness. Only a few guys were truly obese and most of the heavier guys were bears or muscle types. There were two guys even skinnier than I used to be. Apart from a few speedos all of them were nude.

"Can I have everyone's attention please." Greg called out.

Oh no! Please don't, I screamed silently in my head. This must be some sort of group therapy thing.

"Everyone, this is Josh."

All eyes turned to me. Instead of saying "Hi Josh" in unison like an AA meeting I got a mixed wave of greetings, welcomes and assurances they were glad I was here.

It was nerve-racking having so many people looking at me. But they looked genuinely friendly.

"It's his first time dealing with public nudity and he's having some trouble with his nerves."

A chorus of sympathetic "Awww" came and someone yelled "You'll do great!" None of them looked like they were mocking me. This really was an exceptionally friendly group.

"But we're all going to help him out, aren't we?" Greg announced to a roar of cheers. He took my beach bag out of my hand and set it by an empty patio chair nearby.

I was mortified at being the center of attention like that. I hoped maybe once the breathing or meditation stuff started everyone would close their eyes so I'd get some relief.

"And with that in mind, may I present..." Greg held one finger in the air.

Somehow I hadn't noticed, but two guys must have come up behind me because I felt a hand grab each side of my T-shirt and also hands grabbing each of my wrists. They quickly pulled up my shirt and lifted it over my shoulders, only letting go of my wrists long enough to remove my shirt completely. It was made easier by the fact I always wear shirts one size too big for extra coverage.

"Josh without a shirt!" Greg declared. The crowd cheered and hollered. There was some laughter but it sounded more celebratory than ridiculing.

Even so, I was shocked at suddenly being exposed like that. Reflexively I tried to cover my nipples but the men at each of my sides held my arms out wide. Not only could I not use my hands to cover myself, the two men started walking around me, pulling me to slowly spin around for the crowd to see my sides and my bare back. Though I had enough muscles to not look skinny anymore, I still felt scrawny and my skin was as pale as it gets from lack of sun, and I have very little in the upper body hair department aside from my pits and a slight treasure trail under my navel. I saw all the men staring at my naked torso and then I desperately looked to Greg for help.

He folded up my shirt and gave me a big warm smile like he was proud of me for doing something. Though truth be told, I did nothing and if I'd had my wits about me I'd have fought like hell to get away.

Greg turned back to our audience. "And these..." he pointed down.

Another pair of men must have snuck behind me because now I felt a pair of hands grab both of my ankles. The men holding my arms each put a hand on my back, while the men at my feet pushed forward. I was actually lifted off the cement and then held up, parallel to the ground.

"... are Josh's bare feet!" Greg continued. He then removed my shoes. They were simple boat shoes and I wasn't wearing socks so he exposed my feet easily.

While he set my shirt and shoes on the patio chair with my bag, the men holding me up walked in a circle again, letting the crowd see my feet from different angles. I'd never much thought about how my feet look, they seemed fairly normal. But there must have been a few foot fetishists present because I got some hoots just then.

Still stunned at having any of my clothing removed, I was also now a bit dizzy from having been spun around even so gently. When the bottom of my feet faced the pool again, the men holding my ankles knelt down and the men supporting my back pushed forward. Now I was held in an upright position, suspended a couple feet from the ground. Finally able to look at my captors I saw both the men at my feet were huge body-builder types. I turned to look at both men gripping my arms and saw they were built like trucks as well. It was clear I wasn't going anywhere unless they wanted me to.

Greg stepped close to me. "Now this part is kind of hard, so brace yourself." he said softly to me as he reached down to the front of my pants.

Oh god! He's really going to take off my pants? I had only started to regain my breath and considered that having your chest and feet exposed at a swimming pool is fairly mundane. But this seemed unfathomable. I felt his hands grab my belt buckle and I started shivering again. When his hands unbuttoned my jeans and started unzipping my fly, his proximity to my crotch made it stir. I tried to squirm away but my handlers pulled tight.

Greg looked up, his face inches from mine, his big blue eyes gazing into my soul.

"You still want this, right?" he asked sweetly.

In that moment I felt blinding terror, I felt crushing embarrassment. I also desperately didn't want to be such a pathetic weakling in front of Greg. I just stared at him with desperation, hoping he'd realize I wasn't ready for this.

"Mmmnnnn" I whimpered. If my limbs weren't secured I'd have sunk to the ground.

Greg somehow took that as a yes as the look of concern on his face became one of glee. He firmly grabbed both sides of my pants and stepped to the side so everyone in front of us had a good look.

As I squirmed Greg swiftly pulled my baggy jeans down to my knees, exposing to everyone my creamy white, almost hairless legs and my tiny grey briefs.

The men at my legs deftly changed their grip so as to let Greg pull my pants completely off my feet and then returned to supporting me as before. They were so coordinated... how often do they do this?

Greg lifted my jeans in the air triumphantly and declared. "Josh, now without his pants!"

The continuous cheering from the crowd of men became even louder for a few moments while Greg neatly folded my jeans and added them to my shirt and shoes.

I looked down in disbelief that I was wearing only my underpants in front of all these people. I looked up to confirm that everyone present was staring at me, their eyes intently moving all over my body. It seemed like there were more men than before.

I reeled but suddenly the men at my limbs hoisted me into the air again, making my body horizontal but the slight tent in my briefs quite vertical. Again they walked in a circle, slowly giving everyone a chance to see my mostly naked body from every angle. They made a point to spread out so my armpits and inner thighs were unobstructed.

This time when they lowered me back into a suspended standing position, I was facing away from the pool. I felt hands that had to be Greg's grab the waistband of the back of my briefs.

"And now, for some actual nudity..." I heard Greg announce.

What? Oh no! Even though at this point I'd been more exposed than I ever had in my life, it was still no more revealing than wearing a tiny bathing suit. I guess it was naïve to hope that nudist types would draw the line at underwear.

Greg slowly pulled the back of my briefs down, over and under my ample backside. Though I'd always been on the skinny side I've always had what can only be described as a bubble butt. He let the waistband go so the elastic lifted up my ass.

"Let's hear it for Josh's butt!" Greg called.

The men yelled even louder than before. It sounded like there were definitely more of them now. For the first time I felt direct sunlight on my butt cheeks. Though I couldn't see, I felt leering eyes all over it as well. For good measure, Greg grabbed the sides of my ass and spread my cheeks, briefly exposing my hole to sunlight and humanity for the first time.

I focused on breathing. Though I desperately wanted none of this to be real it was undeniably happening. The fear made any hint of my erection dissipate.

After the wave of yelling crested, I was lifted up only enough to turn me around to face the pool again. I'd been correct that more men had gathered. Almost twice as many now. Of course they had. My exposure was today's entertainment.

Greg faced me with an expression like I was about to get a present.

"Okay Josh, are you ready to let everyone look at your penis?"

The fact he said 'penis' instead of a slang word made it that much more real and intimate. This wasn't a joke or a porno, this was my actual, personal, most private organ about to be exposed to a crowd of eager onlookers. I was frozen with terror. If I hadn't clenched my jaw open I'd have started chattering, despite the warm weather.

Greg gave me a wink and a smile. "Yeah you are!" he said as though he were giving me a pep talk.

Greg put his hands on the sides of my underwear, turned to one side and yelled to the crowd.

"Are we ready to see Josh's penis?"

They roared variations of yes and started chanting "PE-NIS! PE-NIS! PE-NIS!"

"Ahhh!" I softly cried and tried to shut my eyes. But as Greg gripped the waistband of my briefs I couldn't help but watch in horror. Time seemed to slow as he pulled and I watched the thin grey fabric slowly slide down, first exposing the bush of pubic hair I'd never bothered to trim, then the humiliatingly short shaft of my frightened dick. The waistband slightly snagged on the head of my circumcised cock before sliding over and letting my completely exposed penis bounce into full view. Time returned to normal after my balls were finally released. I knew my testicles were kinda small but the fright at the situation made my scrotum completely retract. I stared down at my soft package, while Greg and the others coordinated to get my last bit of fabric off my feet and away from my body. I was as naked as I could be and felt completely exposed. I looked up to now nearly a hundred men who were also transfixed on my groin.

Now absolutely nude, I was hoisted up once again. This time the men below me spread my legs out even further as they turned me around, giving everyone a clear view of my nutsack and taint.

Once they set me back in the previous holding position, and I thought I couldn't possibly feel more humiliated, I saw a flash and heard a camera phone click. Oh god! Did they not have a policy against pictures here? I'd just assumed so, but maybe they were too body-positive for such concern. How many more people were going to see me like this?

"Hey!" Greg ran up and snatched a pink phone from a man in the front of the pool.

He wagged the phone at the man's face. "Unless Josh wants this pic for himself, it's getting deleted. Understand?"

The man slunk down and shrugged apologetically. Greg then held up the phone and surveyed the crowd as if to give them all a warning. At that moment he was both my tormentor and my savior. But would they really obey him, or would they just be more discreet?

He then turned to me once again.

"Alright, Josh. You are now officially, completely, totally nude in public." He was stating the obvious but it still intensified the situation. It strangled any kind of hope for even a tiny sense of denial.

Greg waved towards the crowd "All of these people here..." he then gestured from my head to my toes. "have seen every single part of you. How do you feel?"

I felt devastated. I sank my head down and shut my eyes. I could feel myself welling up, about to burst into miserable tears in front of all these gawking men. But as I opened my mouth to start bawling, a guffaw came out instead. Somehow, I was laughing. The tears came as I expected but it wasn't despair. I looked up and felt all the embarrassment and humiliation pour over me. It was everything I had feared, but in finally happening it lost some of its edge, no longer being supported by dread. It had all happened now and I could appreciate how ridiculous this situation was.

"I feel like... you almost... killed me." I managed to get out between gasps of air and coughs of nervous laughter.

There was more friendly laughter and some sympathetic "Awww"s.

I still felt embarrassed, but it was somehow now more manageable. After all, I was only as naked as most everyone else around.

"But I guess now I've survived all of it, huh?." I smiled at Greg.

"Well..." Greg cocked his head slightly and shrugged. He turned to walk towards a small cabinet near the front of the pool. After opening a drawer and depositing the pink phone he'd confiscated, he pulled something else out.

"The thing is, Josh..."

Turning and walking towards me again I could see he was holding something that looked like a wireless microphone. Which was strange because he'd already been easily addressing the whole pool area with no assistance.

12