Helping My Son Pack for College

Story Info
Mother helps son with a problem in a public dressing room.
3.4k words
4.42
38.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is something I have wanted to explore for some time now. It is a new genre for me so go easy and as always please let me know what you think!

As usually all characters are 18+ and they live in a world where there is always consent.

This work includes kinks related to incest, cum eating, public play, and others that some might find offensive. If this is not something you enjoy, you are free to read another story instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Alice and like any mother sending her son off to college, it could be a challenge. I still felt like he was my baby even after 19 years. My son, Scott, was going to a state school about 3 hours away. It was a compromise we settled on together since I felt like it was close enough to home and offered a good education, while he felt like it was far enough for him to be his own person and enjoyed the fact that he could play D2 lacrosse.

Scott had always been athletic and with a frame that was over 6 feet tall, he never had a hard time with any sport. He found lacrosse and by senior year was captain and loved by the couch and his teammates.

Scott was my first and he had two younger sisters that would still be living at home. I loved them dearly but there was something different between a mother and her son compared to a mother and her daughters.

Today was a special day him and I were going shopping together and I was going to help him finalize everything and packing for college. I already helped him order a lot of the stuff online, but he wanted to get some new outfits and rather try them on so he knew they would fit right and look "cool" enough.

We made our way to the mall and started in one of those trendy teen stores, you know the ones that always smell like cologne. Not to my surprise, we didn't find anything worthwhile, and I convinced him to try one of the department stores instead.

"Ok fine mom, we will give it a try" he said.

I knew he wasn't happy about this. He needed my help and we both knew that, but I don't think any teenage boy wants to spend the day shopping with his mom. For me I was just happy to be spending time together.

We picked out a couple of nice shirts and sweaters and found a suit that I thought would fit him perfect along with 2 pairs of pants. Once we had everything, we made our way to the dressing room.

Right when we walked in, I noticed him blush as he realized it was one of those older type dressing rooms. It didn't have defined rooms and doors, rather it was one large room with a couple of curtains here and there and a bunch of mirrors. Thankfully we were the only ones there on this random Tuesday afternoon.

"I umm ahh..." he started to say looking at me confused. "Should I just try them on while you wait outside, and I can keep coming to show you?" He asked.

"Don't be silly, that would take forever Scott!" I said.

"Don't worry, I won't look." I smirked. "And even if I did, it's not like there is anything I haven't seen before. I'm your mom, remember?" I teased slightly.

"Yeah, umm ahh ok." he said as he set the cloths down on a small stool in the corner.

I grabbed another stool and sat down. He looked back at me again, as if to check one last time, before turning towards the mirror.

His shirt came off first, then he quickly slipped into one of the sweaters we picked. I had to admit, I was surprised at what I had seen. It had been a few years since I had seen him undressed and I had no idea Scott was so, well, ripped.

He turned around and showed off the sweater to me. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Oh, I love it!" I said, suddenly noticing for the first time the impressive muscles in his arms as the material hugged him tightly.

He grinned, turning around, and slipping it off before grabbing the next one.

I am not sure why, but I couldn't take my eyes off his chest. It was the perfect balance of muscle and trim. Not like a body builder, but like someone on the front of a magazine cover.

"Get a hold of yourself!" I thought to myself. "He is your son; you can't think like this!"

I closed my eyes and shook my head, as if to try and erase the image from my mind as he turned for my opinion again. "It fits nice, but I don't love that color honestly" I told him.

H turned back and looked at himself in the mirror again as he tilted his head.

"Yeah, your right." he said. "Thanks mom." he smiled.

I just smiled back, trying not to watch as he again exposed his chest. He had a nice amount of chest hair but nothing too overpowering. He wasn't a bear, but it was enough to show he was a man rather than a boy. I could feel my heart rate starting to increase whether I liked it or not.

I shifted in my seat and crossed my legs. He looked back at me, and I just hoped he didn't notice anything.

Tossing the two sweaters to the side, he grabbed a pair of pants next. He looked up at me in the reflection of the mirror, as if to check again, and I quickly turned away slightly giving him a little smirk.

From the corner of my eye, I watched, as he quickly unbuttoned his jeans, opened the zipper and pushed them down to his ankles and slipped out of them in one quick motion. Standing there in only his boxers for just a moment before he grabbed the new pair and pulled them up his legs. I kept looking away as I watched him tuck himself in slightly and zip up his fly before calling out to me.

"Ok, what about these?" he asked.

I turned back and took a moment to examine him. They fit very nicely and hugged his legs slightly, showing off his toned ass.

"Actually, I love them." I smiled. "They fit you very well and are quiet flattering."

I noticed him blush slightly as he turned and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Thanks, I like them too." He confirmed.

This time I just kept my gaze as he casually unzipped his fly and pushed the pants down to around his ankles. It was the first time I had ever gotten a glimpse of him in just a pair of boxers in years. His legs were toned with strong calves and his butt was small but looked very firm. He was wearing a pair of black boxers that hugged his upper thighs tightly and left little to the imagination. The shape of his ass was clearly visible but his crotch was a bit more hidden, only a slight bulge in the front.

He reached down to pull the pants off and our eyes met in the mirror as he stood back up. We both looked away quicky and he tossed the pants to the side and grabbed the next pair. I could tell he moved quicker this time and before I knew it, he was zipping them up.

When he turned towards me his face was flush, a deep red that I have never seen on him before.

"Do ummm ahh, do you well like them? I mean what do you ahh think?" He stammered.

I looked up towards him, locking my eyes onto his gaze, before looking him up and down.

"Turn." I commanded.

He did and was now facing the mirror as I examined how the pants hugged his ass. I stood up and slowly started to walk towards my son as we both found each other's eyes in the mirror.

"They look good, but I'm not sure about the back." I said, standing right behind him.

"Take them off and try on the last pair so we can choose the best ones." I said.

He paused as I continued to stand right behind him. Reaching for his fly he looked back towards me again.

"You are umm, well are you sure?" He asked.

"I am sure darling; we need to see if they fit you properly. Now slip these off and try on the last pair before someone walks in here." I smirked.

"Mom, I ahh, well I have to be honest." He gasped "I kind of have a situation and I am embarrassed." He almost whispered as he looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, I am your mom and I have literally seen it all" I giggled, trying to keep a cool and calm attitude.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the front of his pants starting to tent in the mirror and I was pretty sure I knew what situation he was worried about. I tried my best to act like a parent, to be his mom and remember he was my son, but it was no use. All I wanted to do was to rip those pants off, to see what he was hiding under those boxers.

"Well, I uhhh..." He bit his lower lip. "I, I, I am starting to get hard!" he just blurted out.

Without a word I turned towards him and looked him in the eyes. Our eyes locked and slowly my hand moved towards his crotch. He gasped as my fingers slowly started to fumble with his button.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about." I whispered leaning in closer to him. "Let mommy take care of it and make you feel better."

"Ahhh ok." He sighed.

My fingers popped open the button to his pants and quickly pulled down the zipper. My left hand pulled his boxers away from his body while my right hand slipped inside. He gasped slightly as my fingers wrapped around his penis. He was already semi-hard, and I could feel him continuing to grow from my touch.

"Mhmm doesn't that feel better?" I asked. "A mother always knows best" I said softly.

"Ughh, yeah, that's nice." He said.

I smiled and looked down for the first time since I touched him. I was impressed that his hair trimmed, leaving only a short stubble of pubic hair. My hand started to move around inside his boxers. My grip was still tight around his shaft as I pumped up and down a bit trying to get him fully erect.

"Ohh mhmm." A small moan escaped his lips.

I quickly pulled my hand out, let his boxers slap back into place and took several steps back. He looked at me franticly, it was a look of worry and frustration, but it didn't last long.

"Do you want mommy to continue?" I asked. "I know exactly how to help you and make you feel better, but I know you are a big boy now and I want you to be able to make your own decisions." I told him.

"I do." He said.

"You do what? Tell mommy exactly what you want." I gasped biting my lip.

I could barely contain myself; I had no idea what had gotten into me. I had never looked at my son like this before, but now all I could think about was making him cum and my pussy was dripping wet in anticipation.

"I want you to make me cum." He said frankly.

"Good boy. Mommy wants to make you cum too." I smiled. "You have a really nice cock, and I am sure you will give me a big beautiful load."

I reached down and pulled my shirt off over my head in one fluid motion.

"Get naked." I said standing there in my black lace bra.

We both quickly started to strip. I tugged my leggings off and reached behind my back to unclip my bra, letting it fall to the floor together with the rest of my cloths. For the first time in my life, I stood before my son, almost totally naked. I looked over at him as he was also standing in only his boxers as he paused for a moment to look over my body.

I was in pretty good shape but having 3 kids had taken I's toll on my body. I stood at 5'4" with an athletic build and slight belly. My chest had always been on the larger side, currently a 33D with large nipples and dark areolas. I caught him staring at them and I was relieved that despite their sagging, he still clearly enjoyed how they looked.

With a deep breath, I reached around my waist, hooked my fingers into my cotton thong, and pulled them down to expose my bare pussy. I always stayed fully shaved, it was a habit I got into from my teenage years and my husband always loved clear shaven lips. As I tossed my panties to the side, I noticed a little wet spot in the crotch and wondered if my labia where already covered in my juices.

Looking over at my son, he had a clear tent in his boxers. I had already seen his strong hairy chest, toned legs, and felt his growing cock, but I couldn't wait to see him in all his glory. I wanted to enjoy what he was hiding under that thin layer of black fabric.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked him.

He just nodded and I smiled wide.

"Good, now take off those boxers and show mommy your cock."

Another nod of his head before he pushed them down around his ankle. He was now standing there almost frozen, totally naked, and with a massive erection.

I gasped slightly as his cock bounced into view. His pubic hair was trimmed as I noticed before, but his thickness was what really caught me off guard. I guessed he was about 6 to 7 inches in length, circumcised and curving up slightly. However, his girth was almost as thick as my fist and I wondered how he had ever fit that inside of someone else. I also noticed his balls where fully shaved, hanging down low, they seemed like they were very full.

I took a step towards him. "Wow, I had no idea you were so thick." I giggled.

He just laughed slightly, blushing hard. "Ummm ahhh yeah, I guess it is pretty thick." He said.

"Pretty thick?" I said questioningly as I kneeled before him, "This is one of the thickest cocks I have ever seen, it is very impressive indeed."

"Tha-ahhhh." He gasped as I reached up and wrapped my fingers around his shaft again. This time I couldn't fit them all the way around since he was fully erect. I used my other hand to lightly cup his balls as I started to gently stroke him up and down.

"Does this feel good baby?" I asked.

"Mhmmm." He just moaned, closing his eyes momentarily.

"Good, just enjoy this and let mommy take care of you."

He nodded again as he bit his lips. My nipples where now rock hard, and I leaned forward to rub them against his legs. I don't think he noticed it, but just the slight friction against my sensitive nipples sent a shiver down my spine. I could tell my pussy was dripping wet with my juices already.

"Yes baby, oh these balls feel so full. When was the last time you got to cum?" I asked softly, looking up at his face lost is pleasure.

"La-ohhh, Laaaast week." He gasped.

"Wow! That's a very long time for a boy your age, no wonder you are so full." I cooed, as I looked back down at his dick.

I started to pump faster up and down his shaft, spitting on his cock and using my saliva as lube. My left hand cupped his balls while my right hand jerked him from the base all the way up to his tip. I circled around his head several times before dropping my first back down to his base.

"Ooooh oh god." He gasped.

"Yeah, you like that? How doe that feel?"

"Ohhh god, fuck." He said looking down at me finally. "Fuck that feels a-ahhh-ammazzzzing!."

"Good, I am so glad mommy can help you." I said as I used my tongue to lightly flick back and forth on is tip "Enjoy it. I want you to cum for me."

"Ughhhh fuck, yes, yes oh yes, don't stop." He begged. "I want to cum for you tooooooo ohhh.."

I slipped the tip of his cock into my mouth, letting my lips suck his tip and my tongue flick back and forth as my hands continue to jerk him.

"Mhmm hmmm." I moaned around him in approval.

I squeezed his balls and jerked as fast as I could as he slipped from my mouth.

"Yes, cum for mommy!" I commanded "I want you to cum all over my chest, cover my tits in cum."

I looked up at my son, his eyes were shut, and he was looking up at the ceiling. The dressing room was filled with he squish squelch sounds of my wet fingers jerking up and down his thick shaft as fast as they would go. I could feel his balls starting to tighten in my left hand and his breathing was labored. My own pussy was throbbing with desire and dripping wet as I awaited his load.

"Ugggggghhh ohhhh f-f-fuckkkk!" He groaned.

His body started to shake slightly and then he went totally stiff as his orgasm hit. The first shot of cum erupted from his cock and hit me right in the face. I quickly pointed him down towards my boobs as the second and third shot of warm thick cum painted my chest. I slowed my hands as he continued to jerk with spurt after spurt of cum.

"Mhmmm yess, that's it, cum for me baby." I moaned.

After almost 10 shots of hot white liquid that covered my face and chest, he started to slow and calm down. I squeezed his shaft tight and slowly milked the last couple of drops from his balls, watching them ooze from his penis. I leaned forward, stuck out my tongue, and took a little taste to clean him off.

"Mhmm fuck, that's delicious." I giggled.

He looked down at me, hunching over, weak in the knees and still trying to catch his breath. I saw his eyes bulge a bit as he noticed how much cum he covered me in.

"Holy shit." He said as he started to laugh nervously.

"I know." I giggled. "That may have been one of the biggest loads I have ever seen, I am fucking covered!" I said looking up at him and licking my lips.

I finally stood up and gave him a little peck on the lips.

"I am going to miss you in college, but I am sure that with a dick like that, you wont ever have to worry about being backed up again." I chuckled.

I bent down to get my cloths and stepped behind one of the curtains to get dressed.

"Get dressed and grab the cloths you want." I told him "You can go pay while I clean up and get dressed."

"Yes, ahhh, ok, sure." He said, quickly slipping back into his cloths and leaving to pay.

Once I was sure the dressing room was empty, I leaned back against the wall, spread my legs, and pushed 2 fingers into my dripping wet cunt. It didn't take long before I was almost screaming in pleasure, riding out one of the biggest orgasms I have ever experienced. When I was done, I slipped back into my cloths, still covered in my son's cum and my own juices, and just walked to the car.

The ride home was silent and as we pulled into the driveway, I looked at him and smiled. "Don't forget, if you ever need help mommy is always there for you." I grinned. "Plus, there are always other ways to help you out if you are backed up. I mean have never felt something that big inside of me before, but we can always try." I winked before walking inside and taking a long, hot shower.