Helping Neighbors Can Be Fun

Story Info
Neighbors with benefits, both take care of him.
3.3k words
42.1k
44
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago after divorcing my wife of 30 years I moved into a small older sub addition with about 40 houses. It's a pretty quiet place, nothing special but it's a nice place to live. I became friends with Bob and Carol, my next door neighbors. Bob and Carol were about 10 years older than me, and are just your average very nice couple.

Being fresh off a nasty divorce, I really didn't feel like dating yet, and I have no kids so I did have plenty of extra time on my hands. I've always enjoyed helping others so I began to help Bob and Carol out with little things around their house at first it was little things outside, then a few small projects inside.

One Saturday afternoon, we were moving some furniture re-arraigning their living room, and afterwards we all 3 settled in to have a drink. Carol made the statement that her back was already getting sore from some of the lifting. I made a comment that Bob should give her a nice long backrub and see if that would help. Carol said that he use to do that, but with the arthritis in Bob's fingers it hurt him to do that anymore.

After taking another sip of her drink, Carol asked if I would do it "you already do most everything else around here" she chuckled. This took me by surprise, but I responded "well if Bob doesn't mind another guy having his hands all over your body I'd be happy to". It was almost like Bob wasn't in the room, Carol answered "No he won't mind, I think he would probably enjoy seeing that". And with that comment there was the twinge of lust between my legs.

Until that moment, I hadn't really thought of Carol in a sexual way, it's not that she is unattractive, I just thought of her and Bob as a nice couple I hung out with from time to time. Now just because I had these thoughts creeping into my head didn't mean Carol did, and I didn't want to ruin a friendship if I had taken the comment the wrong way. I was trying to think of how to proceed without embarrassing myself.

I suggested Carol start by taking a nice long hot shower to help her muscles loosen a bit before the body rub, I told her Nancy (my ex-wife) use to shower before I gave her rub downs. As Carol headed off for her shower, Bob and I finished up our drinks making idle chat. I wanted to ask him if they wanted a 3 some but decided to just let things go and see what happens.

It wasn't long before we heard Carol call out I'm ready". With that, Bob and I got up and walked into the bedroom where we found Carol laying naked face down with a towel over butt. I looked over at Bob and could see the a strange look on his face, there was his wife laying basically naked in front of another man. Then Bob spoke, and said "let me get you some lotion to use".

We were over by the night stand where Carol could see us and said "you aren't going to do this fully clothed are you? I don't I don't want to be the only one naked here, that's not fair". I looked at Bob and he just kind of nodded his head up and down in agreement, so I began to disrobe. After shedding my clothes, I told Bob to be totally fair maybe he should strip as well, kind of wondering how he was going to react. He responded by quickly pulling his shirt off and shedding his pants and underwear.

I said "Given how none of us are dressed, I don't think we need this anymore" and with that I pulled the towel off of Carol's ass. Being still a little nervous but a little more confidant, I took the bottle of lotion from Bob's hand and put some of it in the palm of my hand warming it up. I got on the foot of the bed and gently took Carol's left ankle in my hand and bending her leg at the knee I started to work the lotion into the arch of her foot.

Working the lotion between her toes, over the top of her foot and her heel, I slowly started working the muscles in her calf. Straddling her left leg, I worked further and forth up her left leg, spreading my fingers as my hands went up the back of her thigh, and bringing them back together as my hand came back down her leg.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Bob, he was sitting on the chair in the corner of the bedroom, his legs were spread, and he looked to be partially hard at this point. Knowing Bob was getting excited put me more at ease. I used my hands to separate Carol's legs a little bit further, so I could now get my first good look at her pussy.

I worked my hands all the way up her left leg, with my fingers ending up right next to her cunt lips, but not touching them, I wanted to tease her a bit. By this time I knew by the time we were done, I was going to get at least a blowjob out of this but probably I would end up with fucking her.

I heard a little moan of disappointment when I started to back away from her ass, but I was moving down to the foot of the bed to repeat the same process with her right foot and leg. As I was working my way back up, Carol voluntary spread her legs a little wider yet, and started kind of stroking my leg with her left foot.

As I reached the top of her right thigh this time just once I lightly brushed across her outer lips with my left hand, I heard Carol suck in a breath of air as did that.

I leaned down holding my chest lightly against Carol's back and quietly asked her if I should work on her butt on back. "Yes, please do" she said in kind of a raspy voice.

I moved up straddling her legs, mine on the outside of hers and started working lotion into her nice round butt cheeks and the sides of her hips. I gently pulled her cheeks apart and allowed my finger to trace up and down her butt crack, ticking her asshole as my finger passed over it.

I don't know why I wasn't rock hard by now, maybe I was still a little nervous, but my dick had grown to pretty much full size. I moved up and straddled her ass, and worked on Carol's back and shoulder blades. As I ran my hands down her sides, I could feel the sides of her breast, and she was trying to squeeze my dick with her ass cheeks.

I soon leaned down again with my chest on her back and humped her ass a few times with my dick and told her I wanted her to turn over. I got off of Carol so she could flip on her back, and as she rolled over she propped herself up on her elbows, spread her legs with her knees bent, and said "come here".

I glanced over at Bob, who was now stroking his hard dick with his right hand and his left hand was fondling is balls. That's all the approval I needed, as I put my face right in Carol's cunt. I was pleasantly surprised how wet she was. I took her clit between my lips gently sucking it in my mouth and flicking it with my tongue as I sucked it. I had my tongue as far in her pussy and running it from her ass back up to her clit. I was really enjoying myself when she started to shutter and clamped her thighs around me head. I held on as she arched her hips up off of the bed and came had with my mouth on her.

When she calmed down and released the grip her legs had on my head I looked up and saw Bob was standing next to the bed with his hard on staring right at us. I took that as a hint and crawled out from between Carol's legs. Carol turned sideways on the bed laying on her back with her head hanging over the side and Bob stepped up and quickly put his dick in her mouth.

After sucking Bob (more like Bob was fucking Carol's mouth with his smallish dick) Carol pushed him away and said "fuck me" With that she got on her hands and knees with her ass pointing at the side of the bed and Bob grabbed her hips and like a jackhammer started thrusting into her. Within a minute, Bob was groaning, and slammed in deep and held there as he spasmed and his load of cum into Carrol's pussy.

I've seen porn before, but it's another thing to witness first hand being on the same bed where the action is taking place. The smell of sex, to see the body flex as it orgasms etc, is very excited. Bob came so quick that Carol hadn't cum with is cock. With Bob's cock dripping cum and beginning to wither a bit, Carol asked Bob if it was OK if I fucked her too? "I was hoping he would" was the answer.

Carol offered to take a shower but I told her not to worry about it. She crawled over to me, and quickly started to give me a wonderful, wet sloppy blowjob, not that I needed to get any harder. I stopped her after just a minute or so because I didn't want to blow my load in her mouth.

I put Carol on her back and her legs up over my shoulders, and rubbed my saliva slick dick head up and down her gooey slit. Then I leaned in and slowly worked my way in, deeper and deeper knowing I was larger than Bob I wanted her to get use to me.

Pretty soon I bottomed out with my shaved balls resting against her ass. I cold feel Bob's cum squish around my dick as it worked it's way in Carol's hot wet tunnel. Some guys may be grossed out by the sloppy seconds thing, but I found it new and exciting. I started to slowly work myself in and out of Carol, pulling all the way out so just the head was in, then driving down deep again. After a few minutes Bob asked if I would fuck her doggy style, he said that was his favorite position.

I pulled out of Carol and as she moved into position I could see the combination of her juices and Bob's now frothy cum on my rock hard dick and the entrance of Carol's love hole. As I moved in behind her before entering her, I ran my tongue around her open pussy and licked it a few times, running my tongue up to her ass on the last trip. That was something new to me, licking cum from a cunt.

I remounted Carol from behind and felt that warm wonderful cunt wrap itself around my dick as I worked it all the way in and out. As I was doing this I could feel Bob crawl on the bed behind me, I assumed to get a better view. What happened next surprised me, but instead of watching, I felt his hand gently touching my balls.

I slowed my strokes down to make it easier for Bob to fondle me as sunk my dick in and out of his wife. What put me over the edge is when Bob replaced his hand with his mouth and started licking my balls and ass as I fucked his wife. As he spread my ass cheeks, and licked my ass I shoved deep into Carol and groaned loudly as I pumped one of the largest loads of cum I have had in a long time deep into her.

As I rolled over catching my breath, Carol got off of the bed, then Bob laid down next to me and Carol straddled his face a few inches above him. It was exciting to see Carol reach down and open her lips as the stream of my cum dribbled out of her and onto Bob's face. After he cleaned her up Bob asked if it was OK if he cleaned me too? At this point I was OK with about anything so I told him to have at it. He did a great job.

We all got up and got cleaned up. Bob poured another round of drinks, and we sat and talked about how much we all enjoyed the activities. It had gotten late, and Bob and Carol invited me to spend the night with them and I quickly accepted.

We all headed to bed Carol got on the right side of the bed and Bob instructed me to get in the middle, and he was on the left side. Carol leaned over me to kiss Bob good night, and gave me a quick kiss as well. She settled on her side facing away from me as I gently stroked her back and she was soon sound asleep.

I was tired but too wound up from all of the earlier action to fall asleep. As I lay on my back, I felt Bob roll towards me and he started lightly stroking my thigh. I reached down and put my hand on his and he froze until I moved his hand up in the direction of my balls. As he was tickling my balls Bob whispered in my ear asking if we could move to their guest room so we didn't disturb Carol, and have a little more room to spread out.

We quietly climbed out of bed and walked down the hall to the guest room. As we entered the room Bob turned on a small light giving the room a glow, where I could see his naked body. Until today I hadn't had any experience with being with a guy but I was looking forward to what was about to happen.

Without speaking I moved to the center of the bed, I laying on my back and Bob smiled ear to ear as he came to me. He started by kissing my torso, working from my belly button down towards my groin area I could tell this was going to be a great blowjob. I love to lay on my back and spread my legs wide and have my balls and ass licked as part of being sucked, this hasn't happened since my divorce.

I told Bob he was doing a wonderful job and it looked like he has done this before. Bob stopped sucking long enough to tell me he and Carol had some toys, and she likes to get out her strap-on dick and have him suck it from time to time. I asked if she fucks him with it as well, "she sure does" was his reply.

Bob asked if I would get on my hands and knees, it would make it easier for him to lick me, so I readily complied and soon felt his lips around my ass. He continued licking my ass and balls as they were hanging down, I was really getting into this moving my ass around trying to drive it back on his tongue.

Bob reached over and put a little lube on his finger and penetrated my ass as he got under me sucking my cock and balls, all this felt great, and I decided I wanted to try getting fucked with his little cock. I told Bob I wanted to be on my back so I could watch his cock slide in and out of me, so we propped my ass up on a pillow and I watched as he slowly worked himself in me.

This was a new sensation for me that I very quickly decided I enjoyed, Bob had worked himself all the way in me and started slowly moving in and out. We were talking to each other, I was encouraging him to fuck my ass, I wanted to feel him shoot his cum in me. I learned how to squeeze his cock with my ass on the outstroke and relax the muscle when he was sliding in. As he started to get close I wrapped my legs around him and was begging for him to shoot in me.

Then I felt it, a few small jets of warm slick fluid being deposited in my ass, Bob continued sliding back and for more slowly now until he became soft and popped out of my ass. What a sensation! I hadn't cum yet but knew it wouldn't take much and asked Bob to finish me off.

Laying there on my back with a little cum trickling out of my ass, Bob took me back in his mouth and within less than a minute I was depositing a load into his mouth. After a little rest we got cleaned up and Bob suggested I go back to bed with Carol and he would stay in the guest room for the night.

I must have been pretty warn out because when I awoke in the morning Bob and Carol were already awake. Bob was on his hands and knees and Carol was just about to slide her strap-on up his ass. Carol was the first to speak, and said "just in time, Bob said you wanted to see this". By now I had lost all inhibition, and after watching Carol fuck Bob for a couple of minutes, I crawled under Bob and started licking his balls.

I could see Carol's rubber dick sliding in and out of his ass right above my face, and as it sounded like Bob was close to cumming I repositioned myself to take his dick in my mouth. I wanted to take his cum like he did for me. Very soon, I felt him start to shoot, with all the action we have had he didn't cum a lot but it was still fun accepting his load in my mouth.

Carol had pulled out of Bob's ass, she looked cute standing there naked her breast, and this rubber dick poking out from between her legs. Carol spoke again, saying something she would really enjoy seeing is for Bob to take a real dick in the ass. How could I refuse. Carol started sucking my cock, and Bob was licking my balls to get me good and hard.

When ready, we lubed up my dick and Bob got back on his hands and knees, and I slowly worked the head of my dick into my first male ass. It didn't take us long to get into a rhythm, and Carol was working a vibrator in and out of her pussy as Bob and I were fucking. After cumming so many times, I was able to last a long time and was worried Bob might be getting sore.

After giving herself an orgasm, Carol brought the wet, sticky vibrator and held it up against my balls as I was pumping in and out of Bob. Finally with a deep hard shove I groaned again and shot what little cum I had left to shoot in Bob's ass. As I slowly removed my shrinking dick from his ass I knew I was done.

I've always considered myself to have a high sex drive, but even I needed a break. We all showered, and ate breakfast. I headed home to get some rest. We have a nice relationship going. I stop over at Bob and Carol's often, sometimes I play with her, sometimes I play with Bob, and sometimes we all play together. What great neighbors.

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Great story...super sexy and erotic... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ sounds like great neighbors!! I have been happily married for 34 years, my wife loves to play with my ass, with tongue fingers and toys, both hand held and strap on.. it turns my wife on to see me take it anally, and to me it feels Amazing!! We have never talked about bringing someone else into the picture...although I'm sure it has crossed both our minds...I will let my wife read this, and see if she gets any new ideas...I am always game for things that feel good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Both my bitches at one time, both letting me know that I own their tiny brains. Anonymous bitch is also an idiot. Anyone can see that most of the author’s stories are in gay male., so it’s pretty easy to see where his proclivities lie without ever reading his trash. Have either of you bitches ever actually read a story, or do you just look for my comments on the garbage posts. I’ve not seen either of you comment on a real, anything other than a cuck or cheating whore, story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@26thNC...you wrote..."This author has an obsession with men’s asses and putting things in them." That would lead us all to believe that you have taken the time to not only read each and every story, but probably even managed to get that little micro penis of your hard thinking about having a another guy stick something in your ass. Stop pretending and simply accept what you are.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories