Helping Out My New Aunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers

"Goddamn you're too fucking much for me!" she moaned out.

I thrusted upwards on her downslide. She gasped and I felt extra wetness around my shaft. She places both hands on my chest and started going faster and harder.

"Oh yeah...oh god...I love that...OH YEAH...FUCK ME!" she screamed out.

I slapped her ass again and she moaned.

"Yeah slap it again." she panted.

I slapped her ass again.

She stopped grinding and started humping back as I continued to thrust into her swollen pussy.

"There you go little man," she teased me, "You like that huh? You like it when I call you a little man? God you're so cute. So fucking cute and a BIG FUCKING COCK!"

Minutes ticked away and our bodies were sticky with sweat. Her breasts bouncing in my face. Swaying back and forth. I moved my hands to her sides. Her eyes widened.

"No baby," she pouted, "put your hands back on my-OH!"

I flipped us over. Now im on top. I only was on top once with her. She liked my boldness and giggled.

"Come here come here come here!" she laughed and pulled my face towards hers. We kissed briefly before I started ramming into her.

"OH...OH...OOH...UH...UH...UGH," she grunted in time with my thrusting.

She placed her legs on my shoulders and moved her hand to her clit. I watched her rub it vigorously. Something I've never seen her do.

"Oh Jack...Oh Jack!" she called out my name in orgasm.

"Fuck me! Fuck your aunt's tight pussy baby!" she cries out, "Ugh...THAT'S IT!"

I increased my tempo and was grunting along with her. She wraps her legs around my waist and bites on my shoulder.

"FUCK!" I yelled.

She went total crazy on me. Biting my shoulder, digging her nails into my back.

"Tell me that I'm a bad girl!" she said panting.

"So bad...so dirty...such a bad girl!" I grunted out.

She smiled and sucked on my earlobe.

"Ugh!" I grunted out and pulled out.

She knew what I wanted and sucked my cock covered in her juices.

"I love my pussy flavor on your meaty cock." she giggled.

I moaned as she sucked me off. Im not close to cumming yet, but it felt great. Melody was close to though. After she was done sucking my cock, I got between her legs and rammed it hard into her.

"UGH UGH UGH!" she moaned.

"Yeah fuck her just like that Jack!" said Elora.

I turned my head and saw her rubbing her clit. She was getting off on how rough I was giving it to Melody. I grabbed Elora's leg and pulled her towards me. She screamed playfully and laughed. I kissed her while I was still fucking Melody hard.

Elora panted in my ear as I dug two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit.

She moans became deeper the faster I go with my hand.

"Ooooooh...fuck me...fuck me Jack...ugh...just like that!" she grunted out.

Elora squirts all over the bed and gasps for breath as I continued. Her legs started shaking.

"Uh...c-cant feel my legs...ugh...god I want you inside me." she pouted.

She pushed me back and out of Melody's pussy. Mounted me and engulfed my cock in her swollen pussy. Melody was catching her breath and watches Elora's backside slapping down on my thighs.

She knew what she wanted and I started to like that about her. Im her lover outside her family life that fucks her better than her husband.

I slapped her ass and she nodded her head back moaning softly. I moved my hands to her back and pushed her down onto my chest. I sucked on her neck. That really got her going and she kissed me while moaning into my mouth. The broke our wet kiss to continue fucking me.

Melody crawled towards my face and kisses me long while Elora enjoyed her sexual high. Melody stuck her tongue in my mouth and we started frenching.

Elora's movement started to slow down and became jerky.

"Im about to cum...Im going to cum!" she cries out.

She stops moving and I felt her pussy tighten up. I pushed upwards and she starts shaking as she came hard.

She collapses on my shoulder and kisses me tenderly, breathing hard. I continued thrusting into her pussy. Elora eventually sat back up and went back to grinding against my dick. Melody sat on my chest facing Elora and started kissing her deeply. She moved her wet hot pussy onto my face and started grinding against it. I licked her juices as she kissed Elora. Who was bouncing wildly on my cock. I heard them both moaning and giggling. I held Melody's waist and she continued to grind against my face.

I started to feel the sensation of ejaculation coming and moaned into Melody's pussy. Which caused her to gasp and slowly dismount my face.

"Looks like our boy needs to cum," Melody said to a humping Elora.

"I feel it building up in his cock, "said Elora who was now grinding away.

I moan again.

"Yeah Jack?" said Elora and Melody both, "You close big guy?"

I moaned again and felt Elora dismount me. I then felt a pair of hands on my cock and balls. Melody's hands were on my balls massaging them and squeezing each one. Elora was moving her hands up and down my shaft.

The sensation became stronger and they both knew it. They both stopped and held my cock as rope after rope of hot sticky cum erupted from my cock. It landed on Elora's face and chest, some landed on Melody's nose and shoulder.

"Yes!" they both exclaimed in excitement.

They started licking and sucking the cum off of each other. Elora licked Melody's cum covered shoulder as Melody moaned. Melody pushed Elora's head back and sucked the cum off Elora's breasts. They were soon clean of my cum.

Seeing I was still leaking out a bit of cum, they both licked my head. I jerked a little at their touch.

"Fuck, Holy shit!" I grunted out.

They giggled and crawled up next to me. Elora on my left arm and Melody on my right arm.

It was around 3am when we finally finished.

"So how was your special day?" asked Aunt Melody sensually and kissed my neck.

"Yes," Elora chipped in rubbing my side slowly, "did you enjoy your presents we got you?"

"Best ever," I smiled.

They both leaned into my face to kiss me.

"Now let's all get some sleep," Melody said with a playful tone.

She kisses me one last time and lays back down on my right arm facing me.

"Night Jack." whispered Elora nozzled into my left arm.

One week later.

A week after our threesome on my birthday, Elora finally stood up to her husband and divorced him. I was there to "console her" and we officially started dating. We fucked whenever we both were alone in the office. I met her son finally and he was okay with us dating. I haven't told my family yet.

Conclusion: Three weeks later

I've been fucking my boss Elora basically everyday at work. I finally introduced her as my "official girlfriend". Mom was happy for me and surprised that I was dating my boss. But the actual truth was, I was officially dating BOTH my boss AND my aunt. But that's not the point of this.

I got a call from Melody at 6 in the morning. She works early, so this is a surprise for me.

"Hi Jack," she said softly.

Hi Meli" I whispered back.

She sniffled and started crying.

"Meli is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she said softly, "but I got news for you. Im pregnant!"

"Pregnant?" I asked, "are you sure?"

"Yes," she said, "I took one of those pregnancy tests and I'm 100% knocked up!"

I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"That means you'll be a father." she said proudly.

I was stunned. Me...a father? I was of course excited, but worried on how this would turn out of the rest of the family found out.

"Oh," said Melody suddenly interrupting my thoughts, "don't worry about the family finding out. Ill tell them the news and that the father left me. Our secret is safe."

"So talk to you later...father." she giggled and hung up.

My heart was racing and i couldn't get back to sleep.

Suddenly my phone rings again.

"Hello?" I answered.

I hear nothing for a few seconds then a voice I recognize.

"Hi Jack," Elora said excitedly, "did I wake you?"

"No," I yawned, "was just about to get up."

"Why?" Elora asked getting all serious.

"I work today?" I said getting up.

"No," she replied, "Today is your free day. I made sure of that hun."

"Who knew being the boss' boyfriend would have its perks?" I joked and heard Elora laugh.

"You damn right it does!" she said proudly.

"Since I divorced that lazy asshole of a husband, I can officially be with you." she continued.

Then she paused for a second to catch her breath.

"But that's not the reason I called you." she lowered her tone.

My heart was beating fast. Is she going to say-.

"Jack," she said nervously, "Im pregnant."

"I haven't had my period in a month. So I took the test and sure enough, im pregnant." she said softly.

"So should we break the news to my family?" I asked all serious like.

"Of course!" she said, "why would we keep it a secret?"

"Wow," I said stunned, "I'm going to be two fathers!"

"Oh," Elora said surprised, "did Mel say the same thing to you? So she's pregnant also? What's the official story with her?"

"She got pregnant by her military boyfriend and he skipped town when she told him. So she's keeping the baby and raising it by herself." I told Elora.

"Uh huh." she said and giggled.

"Well Ill let you get back to sleep or get up or something!" Elora said excitedly.

"Ill be over later today and tell your parents with you."

She hung up and I tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't so I just started playing on my PS4. I haven't touched the thing in ages.

Elora came over around 3 in the afternoon. We told my parents and my family together. Aunt Melody was there when we did. She was happy. I guess she told the family her story first before we got there. How her military "boyfriend" skipped town after impregnating her.

Nobody was suspicious about why im over "helping" her move stuff around in her house. They think im just being nice and a good nephew.

Eventually I moved out and stayed at Elora's house. Her son was in college by then. He was a soon to be big brother.

Melody, Elora and I still fuck to this day. Though now I'm a father to a beautiful baby girl and a bouncing baby boy.

End.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers
12