Helping Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him struggling to hold back and knew he was ready. Candie wanted his cum and there was nothing he was going to do to stop her. She sucked harder, looking up to him with her blue eyes, knowing he loved seeing them and tonight she'd worn dark eye shadow, making her look more tempting than ever.

'Oh Candie! Stop, I don't want to cum in your mouth,' he begged, but she kept sucking and Jack didn't know what to do. He was so close and she didn't seem to care. 'I'm going cum if you don't stop.' Jack said as he grabbed her head and made sure that she heard him.

Candie eased him from her mouth; looked up and said with a firm voice, 'Stop talking about it and fucking do it!' and she went back to sucking him harder than ever, hoping he'd just relax and fill up her mouth. She wanted his cum and wasn't going to stop until she got it. She watched his face, sucking him, while her tongue danced around his fat, swollen head and Candie knew he was close.

'I'm warning you! When I cum, it's going to be a bunch,' he moaned, pushing his hips up, driving his hard cock deeper in her mouth, but she just sucked harder, while a loving smiled filled her lips and wrapped around his shaft.

Candie watched, sucking him hard and when he lifted his hips, she loved it and hoped he'd cum in her that way. 'Cum in me!' she thought as his big cock filled her mouth and she sucked. 'Cum in me Jack,' she thought again, hoping he'd just give in and do it.

He knew it was over. Candie was going to get her wish. Jack stood up, held the back of Candie's head and he exploded. Cum shot from the tip of Jack's long cock like never before and deep in Candie's mouth. He was cuming in the most beautiful and sexy girl he'd even seen and she was his sister. 'Oh God! Oh Candie! I'm sorry! I'm sorry baby!' he moaned as squirt after squirt of his warm cum filled her mouth and when Jack looked to her, she was smiling and sucking him so hard.

'Yes! Oh Jack!' Candie thought as his hot, thick cum poured in her mouth and she savored the salty taste, wishing there was a way to save it, but there wasn't. She'd just be forced to suck him every chance she had and if she knew Jack, he was going to love it just as much as she was.

After sucking him a few more minutes, Candie let him pop from her mouth and she reached for a drink of beer. 'That was fucking awesome!' Candie giggled climbing on Jack's lap, wondering how he was going to take her. She always thought of him holding her down with his powerful arms, fucking her anyway he wanted and she'd just lie there with no way to free herself, enjoying it all. 'I want you to force me! Hold me down like you're going to rape me! I want you to slap me and I mean, slap me!' Candie growled in a low and very seductive voice, hoping Jack would make her wild fantasy come true.

Jack felt his cock quickly coming to life and he couldn't believe want Candie wanted him to do. He too had dreams of forcing her to fuck, but he could have never thought she'd like it like that. 'Are you kidding or is this for real?' he asked hoping she did.

'Yes! Hold me down and fuck me hard, deep and as fast as you can fucking go!' she panted, feeling his cock getting hard again. 'You're such a fucking sissy, I doubt that you could keep it hard long enough to fuck me,' she said with a laugh, hoping to get him in the mood and she knew that teasing him would help.

Jack wanted to laugh with Candie, but now she'd hit a never and he was going to show her who could fuck. 'Little bitch!' he snapped as he grabbed her arms, stood and shoved her down on the arm of the sofa. 'I'm going to show you who can fuck a little cock teaser like you!' he said holding both her arms with one hand, while the other was pulling at her jeans and she started to fight him.

'Let me go!' she tried pulling from his powerful grip, but it was hopeless. Jack had been playing football all his life and could bench-press close to four hundred pounds, she didn't have a chance. 'No! Please don't hurt me!' she pleased in a helpless voice, watching his long and very thick cock growing so hard. 'Oh please don't fuck me. I'm saving myself for my big handsome brother. I've wanted him to fuck him for as long as I can remember,' she whimpered as he jerked down her tight jeans and moved to her, forcing her long, slender legs apart.

'Well, fuck him, because I'm taking this and there's nothing you can do about it!' he growled holding her arms over her head and was ready to fuck the love of his life. 'You ready cunt?' he asked in a mean voice and couldn't help but slapping the outside of her meaty, left thigh.

'Ouch!' she acted like she was in pain, but it sent waves of fire rushing through her body and to her very, ready pussy. 'No please!' Candie begged him, making sure to use a soft, helpless voice. 'No Mister! I'm begging you to stop!' she whimpered again, watching his hard cock and the blood pulsing through it. Candie knew she was only seconds away from getting the fuck of her life.

Jack was still in shock, but it was fun. What other guy in the world would ever get a chance to play like this with his sister. 'I'm going to fuck you so God damn hard, you're going to shit yourself,' he said in his evil voice, reached down to guide himself in her, when the lights came on.

'Are you two down there?' Mom yelled wondering why they were sitting in the dark. She had a funny feeling about them, but she also knew how much they loved to sit and just talk in the dark.

'Yes Mom. We're just talking.' Jack said tossing Candie her blouse, jeans and pulled his pants up as fast as he could.

She made her way down the creaky stairs to make sure they were, just talking. 'There're times that you two make me wonder,' she said, wondering why Candie's face looked so flushed. 'Are you okay, baby?' she asked, feeling Candie's forehead to see she had a fever or not.

'I'm fine Mom.' Candie said in a degusted voice, wishing that she and Jack could get back to it. She wanted him her pussy so bad, she felt like screaming.

Mom looked at Jack, giving him one of her motherly stares. 'I trust that nothing is going on between you two, but if there is,' she paused to tap her foot. 'You best be careful!' she added and went back up the stairs, hoping that her two kids knew what they were doing.

'Shit, I didn't think she was every going to leave.' Candie whispered as she wiggled out of her jeans and noticed Jack had a funny look on his face. 'What's wrong baby?' she asked with a soft voice as she sat on his lap.

'She knows about us,' he said thinking of Mom's words and all that trouble it would cause if anyone did find out about them.

'No she doesn't,' she whispered, gently caressing his face, hoping that he'd forget what Mom said and get back to the business at hand. Candie needed Jack to hold her down and fuck her brains out.

Jack hugged Candie, feeling his cock growing and he knew it was time. He grabbed her, stood up and tossed her on the sofa. 'You ready to put out? If not, I'm just fucking taking it,' he smiled jerking off her jeans and pulled his down. 'I'm going to fuck you so hard,' he growled, enjoying her trying to fight him off.

'No!' she whimpered in a helpless voice. 'Please don't!' Candie whimpered again, but she couldn't wait for him to ram his long, fat cock in her. She wanted to feel it stretching her tiny pussy and see just how much of it would fit in her.

'I'm going to enjoy this so much,' he said fingering her pussy, making sure it was nice and wet before he took her. 'I love fucking a cock teaser and teaching her a lesson,' he smiled pointing his hard cock to her.

'You're not going to teach me a fucking thing!' she tried pushing Jack away, but he was so strong. 'Get off me!' Candie moaned as his large body covered hers and she came so close to cuming. He was completely naked, on her and ready to fuck, but Candie wanted him to get rough. 'Get the fuck off me!' she drew back her right hand, slapped him with all her might and she saw him get mad.

'Little cunt!' he grabbed her hands, held them over her head and he returned the slap. He smacked her inner thigh so hard it brought tears to her eyes. 'Hold still bitch, so I can fuck you,' he growled, but she kept fighting him. Her legs started kicking, trying to shove him off, but he was between her legs and ready to fuck. 'Stop it, now!' Jack growled as he pointed his cock to her and he rammed forward. 'Oh yes! You fucking bitch!' he moaned out as his cock slipped into Candie with no effort at all. She was so wet, horny and ready to fuck; it was like sticking a hot knife into butter.

Candie loved Jack getting rough with her and she couldn't wait to have his big cock rammed up her pussy. 'Get off, mother fucker!' she said and didn't see his big hand swinging towards her leg. It hit so hard she froze as the rush of pain ripped through her body and to her brain. Tears formed in her eyes and she figured Jack had enough playing and was ready to fuck. He rammed in her with no mercy. Stretching her pussy wider than she thought possible and it felt good. Her big brother, the man she'd been dreaming of more than half her life, was in her and ready to fuck.

Her pussy muscles held him as tight as he held her hands and Jack hoped he didn't cum. He finally got his dream girl, even if she was his sister. He gently laid over her, enjoying her warm pussy wrapped around his cock, tenderly squeezing. 'I love you so much,' he moaned kissing her neck, hoping this would never end.

Candie's body welcomed him in, never wanting him to ever leave her. 'I love you too,' she replied as tears rolled down her face, hoping that they could be together forever. 'Love me now.' Candie whispered as she lifted her long legs high in the air. 'Fuck me hard and never, ever stop,' she smiled and got her wish. Jack started pumping her harder than any girl he'd ever screwed in his life. 'Yes! Oh yes!' Candie cried as his long, stiff cock slid in and out of her willing body, giving her the most wonderful feelings she'd ever known. 'Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me baby!' she moaned with each of his deep, powerful thrust in her pussy, lifting her ass from the sofa with each push in.

Jack looked down, watching her large breasts bouncing and swaying in ever direction possible, as he hammered her pussy. 'I love fucking you,' he moaned, continuing to watch her breasts. 'I'm going to fuck you day and night,' he moaned as a smiled filled her beautiful face. 'I'm taking you back with me. There's no way I can live without you now,' he smiled, hoping she'd want to go back with him.

She heard him and wanted to cry. Her big brother wanted her as his lover and she was more than willing. 'Oh yes! I'll go with you!' Candie said as tears began to pour from her pretty eyes and the most wonderful feeling rushed between her long legs. 'Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck me!' she squealed and didn't care if anyone heard or not. She was cuming around her big brothers long, hard cock and it was out of this world. Candie's heart pumped hard, blood rushed through her and it felt like her head was going to explode. 'Yes! Jack, fuck me! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!' Candie screamed out, wrapping her arms and legs around him, never wanting to let him go.

Jack fucked her with long, deep strokes, hoping to hold back until she came. He always wondered how Candie would look when she came and he was about to find out. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and she started screaming for him to fuck her and his was happy to obey. 'Oh yes! That's my girl,' he smiled moving in and out of her, enjoying her tight pussy squeezing his cock. 'Cum for me,' he whispered as she held him, gasping for air. 'Cum on your brothers' big, fat cock, baby.' Jack moaned and he was ready to fill his little sister with cum.

Candie felt his cock jerk and a look of pleasure on his handsome face. 'Oh Jack! Cum in me! Fill me full of your cum!' she begged, humping his hips with his, wanting to please him. 'Come on handsome. Fill up my pussy! Pump it full!' Candie growled as she kicked him with her heels, hoping he'd give her his hot brother cum.

He loved the way she talked and it was all Jack needed. 'You sexy bitch!' he moaned out as his cock exploded, shooting cum deep in her pussy. 'You're so good!' he moaned trying to keep pumping her. 'I'm never letting you go,' he whispered lying on her body, with his cock still squirting cum up his beautiful sisters' pussy. 'I love you so fucking much,' he said giving Candie a long and very deep kiss, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Well, not sure about you guys, but I'm horny as hell now. Sorry, no more. No part two. You guys think up how you want them to live. Let your mind go, dream up something good. Remember to vote and if you want, leave a comment. If you're going to be mean, I don't care. I write my stories for my fans, I know they like them from all the comments and many emails. I need some hot babes to write me. Working on a new story, I need young girls to tell me what they 'really' want from a guy and if they ever think of doing older men. So, email me.

12