Helpless

Story Info
Kidnapped, Natalie is at the mercy of a desperate woman.
6.2k words
4.58
52.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

Natalie was leaving work, walking to her car, enjoying the spring sunshine and happy to be free for the weekend. Paying no attention to her surroundings she had just closed her door and put her key in the ignition when her passenger door was jerked open and a woman slipped inside.

Startled, Natalie only had an impression of her unwanted passenger's long, dark hair and dark eyes when a strong hand gripped her arm. She felt a sharp pain and looked down to see the point of a knife pressed into her side just beside her breast. She froze.

The woman whispered harshly, "Don't move! Don't scream! Do what I say or get stabbed!"

Frozen, staring down, Natalie noticed the big, tanned hand on the knife looked strong and work-hardened though the nails were carefully tended.

"What do you want?" she said, voice shaking, looking at the woman. "My purse is right there!"

"Shut your mouth and start the car!" was accompanied by another tiny stab of the knife point in her ribs.

Helplessly Natalie started her car and followed the woman's instructions with a sense of fearful unreality. She drove as directed to a secluded spot in a nearby park where the knife-wielding woman dragged her by her blonde hair out of the driver's seat, across the passenger seat and out of the car, popping one of her spaghetti straps. She didn't know how the trunk got open, but the woman was forcing her down into that dark, confined space.

"Please! Please don't kill me!" was all the girl could think to say.

"Nobody's getting killed if you follow orders," the woman hissed. "But those fine tits might get slashed if you don't get in the trunk!"

The trunk lid slammed and Natalie lay in the dark, trembling, breathing the unpleasant odors of gasoline and old dust. She listened, hoping to hear a passing jogger, wondering if she had the courage to scream for help.

A minute later the trunk reopened and the woman blindfolded her with her own scarf then roughly tied her hands and feet. The rope reminded Natalie of the clothesline in her grandmother's back yard. Finally the woman tied the girl's hands and feet together behind her and again slammed the trunk.

Natalie heard the car start and soon it was moving. She heard traffic sounds, felt the car turn and stop and turn and stop, accelerate to freeway speeds, cruise and slow, cruise and slow, for what seemed like a long time. Finally the car stopped and the engine died. There was no sound except for distant traffic and a passing helicopter.

"News at 11, kidnapped receptionist on the 405," she thought, fighting her panic. She couldn't resist, she reasoned, her assailant had a knife and was obviously very strong. Natalie was in good shape, mostly from walking and playing tennis. But the body she saw in her mirror was not athletic in any way, but pale, full and soft.

Her attacker on the other hand had visible biceps in a sleeveless top and the kind of angular planes in her face that hinted at hard physical work or long miles of running.

And breasts.

Natalie had glimpsed a pair of large, round breasts contained in a thick bra.

The trunk opened again and a little light leaked around the scarf over her eyes. Her kidnapper confirmed Natalie's impression of strength by lifting her legs out of the trunk then levering her upper body up until she was standing, teetering a little. The other spaghetti strap broke or fell off her shoulder. The trunk lid slammed. Her heels were gone somewhere and her tender feet felt loose gravel through her hose while a breeze fluttered her skirt.

"Walk!" came the command and she was led onto a concrete path around a couple of turns. Then came the sound of a key in a lock and a door opening. She was led forward a few steps, feeling carpet under her feet, turned for a few steps, then led through a doorway. A hard shove sent her tumbling into space and she started to cry out, but her fall was broken by a bed or mattress and then she lay still face down.

"Don't. Make. A. Sound!" ordered her attacker, and the door closed.

The scarf binding Natalie's eyes had also gotten wrapped around her throat and the slight constriction triggered a panicky feeling until she forced herself to be calm and take slow, shallow breaths. Testing her bonds, she found the ropes around her hands were slightly loose. She considered trying to free her hands, then remembered the knife and the determined woman she could hear moving around in an adjoining room. Her barely audible voice sounded like she was talking on the phone.

"What the hell is happening?" Natalie thought, confused. "I've been abducted, but why?"

She had every woman's fears of robbery and rape, and took the usual precautions, but the money in her purse didn't seem to interest her abductor. The door opened as she struggled into a sitting position.

"Bad news Natalie. The phone at your office is answered by a machine and your parents' number isn't listed, so it might be awhile before I find somebody to pay your ransom."

"Ransom? My parents?"

"Yes! Your mother the former star of "Passion in the City" and your father Randy King, the Lawn Irrigation King of Los Angeles!"

"Are you crazy? My father is dead and my mother is a school teacher in Salinas!"

"Shut up! That's a LIE!"

"It's the truth! I'm a RECEPTIONIST for the Lawn Irrigation King of Los Angeles who is NOT my FATHER!" Natalie shouted, her voice muffled by her scarf.

"They have a daughter named Natalie who's 20 years old. YOU!"

"My name is Natalie and I'm 20, but my last name is different and Randy King's daughter goes to college in Ohio."

A long silence fell in the room.

"The other day I heard a man call you the King's daughter."

Then Natalie remembered why her abductor looked faintly familiar. A week before, one of the salesmen had been hanging around the receptionist's desk, flirting. He had joked that the Lawn Irrigation King must be her father because Randy King often complimented her clothing or hair.

At the same time, a woman had been delivering sushi for a late afternoon meeting and Natalie signed for the order. She had barely looked at the woman, but as she left the salesman remarked on her "amazing ass" and Natalie had scolded him for being a jerk.

The delivery woman must have overheard the salesman calling Natalie the King's daughter, without realizing he was joking.

And now Natalie was tied up in what she guessed was this scary woman's spare bedroom.

"That idiot was JOKING about me being Randy King's daughter, because the King compliments me all the time. The King says nice things about my dresses and hair, but he says it while looking at my tits!"

A silence fell in the room, then the woman left abruptly, not bothering to close the door. A couple of minutes later she was back and Natalie could hear her digging in a purse. Probably hers. There was a long silence.

"Oh my god!" the women said quietly. "Oh, fuck, Fuck, FUCK!"

There was a long silence and Natalie could hear the woman breathing heavily.

"So you were going to kidnap Randy King's daughter and hold her for ransom? Yes? And how was that going to work? I watch TV. Kidnappings always fail because the kidnappers have to show up to collect the ransom."

After a brief silence the woman answered quietly, "I was going to demand $1 million in bitcoin."

Natalie felt a chill as she realized she wasn't worth $1 million to her kidnapper. She'd just gone from an asset to a liability and a shallow grave might be in her future.

"You should let me go," she said, trying to keep her voice from shaking. "Just leave me blindfolded and drive me somewhere and walk away. I won't tell anybody."

Her kidnapper snorted.

"Seriously. I'm not hurt aside from my dress is ripped. I can keep my mouth shut!"

The woman remained silent.

"She's probably thinking of ways to dispose of my body," Natalie thought nervously.

She could tell the top of her summer dress was gone by the way cool air played over the bare skin of her shoulders and stomach. She knew her nipples were on display because she had chosen a delicate, sheer bra that morning. She only wore her good lingerie when the King's wife was out of town. The former soap star sometimes made sly, insulting remarks about Natalie's breasts. The actress's silicone breasts looked weirdly inflated compared with the receptionist's naturally full twins.

Finally the woman moved. She stood over Natalie and roughly jerked the scarf around the girl's face.

"You won't tell because I know where you live, and I know where you work. You don't know me, but I can find you and hurt you if you call the cops!"

The woman emphasized her threat by tightening the scarf around Natalie's face and pulling upward ... hard! The girl found herself straining upward against the loops of scarf around her face and throat, her face forced up and her back arched, her breasts thrusting, swaying slightly in her bra. Natalie was acutely aware of the woman's strength ... could feel the rough cloth of her jeans rubbing against her bound legs.

And suddenly Natalie felt lips touch hers lightly, before the pressure on her scarf eased and she was again sitting on the bed, constrained by her bonds, while the other woman stood over her breathing heavily.

"I don't know why I did that," the woman said quietly. "There's something ..."

The older women had never had sex with a girl, never considered it, but Natalie's helpless state made her feel powerful. And looking down at Natalie's full lips, her smooth, pale skin and her heavy breasts made her feel strangely warm and uncertain. She knew she could do anything she wanted and the girl was powerless to resist. Helpless.

Natalie said nothing, but in the silence that followed her lips could still feel the light kiss of a moment before, tasting a hint of lip gloss. She felt breathless and, to her surprise, her nipples felt stiff and sensitive against the sheer fabric of her bra.

The woman gently slid the scarf off Natalie's eyes and their gaze met ... deep, dark eyes boring into wide, blue ones. The woman was breathing hard while she slowly leaned forward and kissed Natalie again, more firmly. The girl tried to turn her face away and her kidnapper grabbed her chin and held her face to be kissed. A third time the woman leaned down for a kiss, still gripping Natalie's face and her wet tongue stroked the girl's lips. Now both were breathing hard.

"You'll do everything I say or I'll hurt you," the woman said, but so softly it blunted the threat.

Unable to speak, Natalie made no reply.

"And I mean ANYTHING I tell you to do!" the woman said, her imagination taking hold.

Natalie nodded slightly, wondering at this strange turn. The woman put her hands on Natalie's shoulders then stared in her eyes as her hands slid slowly down to her breasts. She squeezed both soft globes hard and the girl winced.

"You like that don't you?"

Natalie nodded 'Yes' even though she wasn't at all sure she liked it. She was afraid to say no.

The woman was mauling Natalie's breasts, now mashing them against her rib cage, now tugging them to one side, now scraping fingernails against her big, stiffening nipples. Despite herself the girl was getting aroused. Sometimes when aroused she played with her own breasts. But it was different, more intense, when somebody else handled them. Her breath came raggedly, almost panting, and another kiss, the hardest of all, was forced on her lips while the woman's long, strong tongue penetrated deep into her mouth. Warm, wet, and sensual.

"I'm not... gay," Natalie whispered, when the woman broke the kiss. But the woman smiled "Neither am I."

The woman's lips crushed hers again, her tongue forcing its way into Natalie's mouth, sliding wetly over her tongue.

Then something gave way in the girl releasing a new desire, heat flushed through her body and she felt a powerful passion. She kissed the woman back, timidly at first, then eagerly, lashing the invading tongue with her own, moaning with eagerness and need. It had been too long. She felt the need.

The woman stood up suddenly and grabbed her knife from the floor and Natalie panicked, trying to wiggle away.

"Stop, stupid, this won't hurt," and the woman pulled the girl upright and cut the strap between her bra cups, her breasts sagged free, and the knife was tossed away.

The woman shoved Natalie's thighs wide and knelt between them. A second later her hands held one of the girl's breasts, lifting it to her mouth. Soon the girl felt the wet suction on her nipple, prolonged at first then gently sucking and releasing, sucking and releasing, now licking around the areola, now concentrating on the sensitive nipple. Natalie watched astonished as the woman tenderly teased her nipple occasionally glancing up to meet her eyes.

Breathing quickly, feeling darts of pleasure radiate from her nipple, Natalie first sighed then heard herself moan softly.

"Oh my god," she whispered, her head falling back with rapture.

The woman switched to Natalie's other breast and repeated her sweet torture of that nipple while gently squeezing her soft mound. Back and forth she went for several minutes, switching her attention from one breast to the other when she somehow sensed a nipple was getting too sensitive.

Sighing with pleasure, Natalie's head sometimes hung forward with her eyes closed and at other times she watched ... watched another woman somehow determined to give her pleasure. She could feel warmth and wetness growing between her legs.

Suddenly the woman stood and pulled Natalie awkwardly to her feet. Tugging and ripping she destroyed the remains of the girl's dress leaving her naked but for pantyhose.

"Why hose?" the woman asked, hooking a finger into the waistband.

"My boss says it's professional."

Picking up the knife, the woman pulled hard at the waistband of the hose.

"What if I cut these off you?"

Fearful of the knife, Natalie said nothing. The blade flashed, cutting the waistband, then sawed down over her lower belly to her mound, splitting the nylon, the blade cold against her skin. She felt fresh air cool her damp panties. The knife sawed and slashed until her pantyhose was gone. The woman was kneeling by then, and reached behind to cut the rope tying Natalie's hands to her feet. The ropes around her feet were cut next.

Putting aside the knife, she gently stroked the girl's leg starting at her thigh, sliding slowly down past her knee to her calf. Natalie shivered, and the woman stroked her other leg, slowly and sensually while looking up to watch the girl's reaction.

"You'll do anything I say," it was more a statement of fact than an order.

Natalie nodded, wide-eyed, and the woman continued stroking her legs starting each time just below her tiny black panties.

In her head the girl thought, "Touch me there! Oh touch me!" But the woman didn't.

Instead the woman stood and expanded her caresses, slowly stroking Natalie's neck, her arms, down over her belly almost to her mound. The girl squirmed and sighed.

Finally the woman stood and put her hands around Natalie's neck. She pulled her into another deep, demanding kiss then stood staring into her eyes from a few inches away.

"I'm not ...," she said softly, breaking the kiss.

"I don't ... you know ... but having you like this ...!

"I need to fuck you!" she blurted, and Natalie shivered, scared but hypnotized by the woman's dark eyes.

Without warning the woman pushed two fingers into Natalie's mouth as far as they could go.

"Suck on them! Get 'em wet!" and Natalie obeyed, sucking hard and tasting salty sweat.

The woman first used her wet fingers to tweak Natalie's nipples, pinching lightly until they grew hard. Then back to the girl's mouth, so deep she gagged as the fingers shoved in and out.

Next the wet fingers went trailing down Natalie's belly to her panties.

"Spread your legs!" she ordered, and the girl shook inside, but obeyed the best she could. The woman's big hand slid into the girl's panties down past the stubble on her mound and cupped her bare pussy. A single finger parted Natalie's plump outer lips and found her thin inner lips.

"You're wet!" the woman said excitedly, feeling the first traces of the girl's juices.

"You like to touch it don't you?" the woman asked and Natalie could only nod guiltily while breathing heavily and staring timidly into the bold, brown eyes close to hers. A strong hand gripped the back of her neck.

The woman leaned to kiss the girl and as her tongue slipped into Natalie's mouth her finger pressed into the girl's opening. Natalie stiffened and her eyes drifted shut, but she was helpless to resist.

"Look at me when you kiss me!" the woman demanded, and again blue eyes locked with brown. The woman's tongue demanded access to the girl's mouth and met no resistance.

Natalie felt a long finger slide deep inside her and she whimpered. She formed, but never uttered the word 'No' as her breathing grew more uneven and a sudden flush heated her whole body.

Smiling, her face close to Natalie's the woman said, "You're not going to cry are you?" and the girl could only shake her head. The finger pulled out of her pussy, but then was replaced by two fingers sliding slowly in, out, in, out.

"Don't cry," the woman whispered, her eyes still locked on the girl's.

But though there were tears in her eyes Natalie was feeling something powerful. She was a little ashamed, a little afraid. But afraid the intense feelings flooding her body would end. She knew they were wrong, but she didn't want them to stop. Shaking and flushed she was acutely aware of the woman's fingers moving inside her while she stared into the woman's face.

The woman's hand moved up and down, pressing her palm hard on Natalie's pussy while her fingers tugged against the girl's opening. Little pulses of pleasure radiated from the girl's clit.

"I want you to feel me inside you," the woman whispered, but Natalie couldn't find enough breath to respond.

"I want you to feel pleasure, because I'm in control," the woman said, and the girl suddenly felt shy as this declaration touched her heart.

"Dig deeper," the woman whispered to herself and her fingers pressed hard into Natalie's warm channel. The girl sighed with pleasure and her head felt loose, rolling back on her neck.

The woman was kissing her again, demanding kisses that moved from her mouth to her ear and down her neck.

"You haven't done a lot of this have you?"

"No," the girl admitted shyly.

"You like your hands tied don't you?"

"Yes," Natalie breathed quietly, suddenly realizing it was true.

Her eyes locked on the girl, the woman unzipped her jeans and slid them down and off. A pair of small, black panties followed. Natalie glanced at the woman's bare pussy, then looked away embarrassed. The woman climbed on the bed.

"Can you get on your knees?"

Natalie nodded yes and clumsily got on her knees in the middle of the bed. The woman leaned back against the headboard and pillows and spread her muscular thighs. Her dark pussy lips were hairless, but a patch of dark, curly hair ran from the top of her slit almost to her bikini line.

"I want you to bow down," the woman ordered and it never occurred to Natalie to refuse. She leaned forward awkwardly, her hands still tied behind. The woman scooted her hips until her pussy was just below the girl's face, her tanned legs spread wide. Then she took a handful of Natalie's hair and guided her face down, down.

"You're gonna lick my pussy," the woman declared and Natalie did. The woman's outer lips were dark and full, but already swollen wide, while her thin inner lips were even darker and glistening with moisture.

ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers
12