Henri Towns Artist Ch. 02

Story Info
Henri was frustrated with Janice.
6.8k words
4.5
2.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.

As you may remember Henri always gets what he wants, but he was very frustrated with Janice West. He pulled out all the stops to get her panties off, as you will see.

We will get back to the Meeting between Peter and his boss.

"I don't care what the reason was for you to refuse Henri Towns, call him back. Do whatever you have to do to secure his account for us. I want that account, Peter! Or else!" Bill Sturn shouted.

Peter was in turmoil; Bill didn't want to hear why he refused to sign up Towns. He went to his office, logged out of his computer, and went home. He had a dilemma that needed to be addressed, either he takes early retirement, or he folds to his boss's demand. In the process it may break up his marriage.

Meanwhile Janice was called into Carl's office. "Janice, you will need to call Henri Towns. I want his business. Do what you have to do." He directed the shaken woman because she knew what she needed to do.

"Do you know what he wants me to do, Carl?"

"Yes, he told me in no uncertain terms how you will be able to secure his business, but I still want you to call him and make it happen, Janice. Or else!"

"So, you want me to be nude just to get Towns' business. Haven't I performed well for all these years I've been here?"

"Yes, but if that's what it takes to get his business. Do it! We live in a new world, Janice." Carl explained with sympathy. "We all have to do some things we dislike for the good of the company."

The shaken woman went to her office, logged out of her computer, and went home.

The couple arrived home within minutes of each other, it was ten AM.

"How come you're home Janice?"

"I need to find a way to get the Henri Towns contract. Carl gave me an ultimatum or else."

"I received the same ultimatum from Bill. Does Carl know what you will have to do?"

"Yes, he does Carl said it was for the good of the company that I need to make amends with Towns. I wish I never laid eyes on that man!" Janice exclaimed. "How are we going to get out of this, Peter." She started to cry.

"Well Bill doesn't know what you need to do but doesn't care. He's only looking at the money Towns has." Peter said with anger.

"What can we do Peter?" Janice asked hopefully.

"Janice, I think you know what needs to be done. We have to call Henri and schedule a meeting with him as soon as possible. To get this situation settled as soon as possible."

"You're right Peter, but will you be mad at me if I need to audition for the creep?"

"No, my dear I know it will be done for the good of our family. So, are we in agreement that I should call Henri?"

"Henri said he will pay whatever I want for the audition and could refuse to model for him. I think I will ask for ten thousand dollars. Call him, put the asshole on speaker."

"Sounds like a plan." Peter answered as he dialed Henri's cell.

"Hello, Peter how can I help you?" Henri answered with delight.

"You're on speaker my wife is here with me."

"Great, so what do you need from me?" Henri asked as he wanted the West's to ask for a meeting which will be recorded.

"We would like to have a meeting with you."

"Peter I'm very busy with interviews of models, so the only way that I will meet with you is if Janice agrees to audition for the model position." Henri lied.

"Henri if the only way to get a meeting with you is for me to audition for you then I will do that. I want ten grand for the audition, you said you will pay what I wanted even if I turned down your offer to model."

"I will give you the ten grand for the audition, but you will have to model for me. I will also pay you the ten grand a day, every time I call on you to model." Henri said with authority.

"Why is that Henri? You're going back you your word" Janice was almost in tears again.

"Janice, that was because I needed you to model then, but now I have other women. You're coming to me now, so that is my offer." He lied; Henri has not looked for other women. He wanted Jan to model for him, but he has the upper hand presently.

"Okay I guess that we will meet with you." Janice said downheartedly. "We have no other choice!" She thought.

"I have tomorrow at one available. Janice, wear something easy to remove with no undergarments as you did the last time, when I saw you at the Longhorn steakhouse." Henri directed, with excitement. He will make her wish she had accepted his first proposal.

After they disconnected Janice started to cry. "All these years I worked my way up the ladder, resisted the opportunity to trade sexual favors to get ahead, because I love you, had no interests in other men. Now when we're almost ready to retire this happens. I hope you will still love me when I do what has to be done tomorrow." Janice babbled.

He went to his wife his heart broke to see her so distraught. "My dear, first of all you're not trading sex for getting ahead your modeling. For someone that has all the money in the world to get what he wants, you put up a good fight."

"It may not be for sex, but did you hear what Monica said when she modeled for Henri the first time. She couldn't wait to take a ride on his equipment!" Janice babbled.

"Do you think you will be tempted to do that also Janice?"

"Of course not, but what if he will ask for that as part of the deal, we have to make with him?"

Peter didn't answer her question, but continued, this made her suspicious of her husband's motives also.

"I know there is no other way, Janice. We have too much time invested in our careers with the companies we are working for to resign and start over. We're too old to do that and too close to retirement. We will get through this my dear. I love you dearly that you have the courage to do this for us."

"Do you want to see me nude in front of Henri?" Janice asked as she looked intently at her husband.

"Well, that's the only way we can get his business." Peter explained red faced.

"You want to see me nude you son of a bitch!" Janice screamed in tears, she went to their bedroom slammed and locked the door. She cried her eyes out for hours!

Peter had never seen his wife so mad; they had fought before, but this one was the worst they had in their married life!

Peter had a fitful sleep in the guest room. "I hope our marriage is strong enough to weather the coming storm. Hopefully my wife will realize that it was the only way to go forward in the organization we work for. She should be pissed at Henri not me!"

In the master bedroom. "It's not Peter's fault that Henri was intrigued by my looks. Why did I get angry with him?" She couldn't sleep all night but was afraid to go to her husband after her remarks.

The next day, Thursday, the couple still in their rooms called their respective bosses on their cell phones. They told them they had a meeting with Henri and wouldn't be in the office. Both their employers were cautiously optimistic that they would get Henri's business.

Once Janice disconnected, she removed her PJs, and walked to the guest room door nude. "Peter, we need to talk." She called through the closed door.

"My thought exactly." Peter said as he opened the door, surprised to see his wife nude as, the day she was born and oh so beautiful.

Janice started to say. "I'm so-"but Peter put his finger to her lips lovingly took her hand and escorted her to the bed. He gently laid her on the bed on her back with her legs on the floor, knelt in front of the prone woman spread her legs and worshipped her pussy with a tongue bath. He used his tongue as a mini pecker to pump in and out of her box, one finger of his hand rubbed her clit and the other fingered her brown star.

"OH, MY GAD I'M GOOOIIIIIGGGGG TTTTOOO CCCCCUUUUUMMMMM" Janice blasted off to a glorious orgasm.

Peter lay back on his knees; he looked at his wife spread out before him. Her pussy engorged by her resent orgasm, her orgasmic liquid dripped out of her box, and a wonderful smile on her face. "I love to see my wife in her after orgasmic bliss. She looks so beautiful; her scent is heavenly. Henri will envy me when he sees my wife in all her naked glory. The best part he will pay a king's ransom to see her naked body." He thought with a smile.

Janice came down from her 'high'. "Peter come up here we're not finished yet. I want you in me. Show me you love me. I need to feel your seed in me. In fact, we need to do it again just before we meet Henri. I want him to see I'm taken when he wants me to spread my legs."

"She inferred that she would spread her legs for Henri." Peter thought with intrigue.

Peter positioned himself between her legs, Janice guided his pecker in her honey pot, and they went to town, but it was short lived Peter was so excited that he blew his load within two minutes of the start of the horizontal mambo. "I'm glad Janice got off first!" He thought as he unloaded his cum in her box.

"I'm so sorry about last night. It's not your fault we're in this situation." Janice said while the couple were still connected, she could feel the shrinkage begin. Fallout was inevitable!

"I know it's not my fault you're just to damn beautiful for your own good. I'm lucky to have such a beautiful wife who is worried about being unfaithful to me. I love you for that my dear." Peter gave praise before he kissed his wife passionately.

The couple got up and went to the master suite to shower together. Janice didn't bother to clean her box she wanted Henri to know she had sex, this morning. She hopes she could get another deposit before she has to strip for the pervert. The couple dried each other's backs. Peter dressed in casual clothes, slacks, shirt, and shoes. Janice didn't bother with undergarments, she dressed in a button front dress and shoes with three-inch heels.

"Time to go." Janice said with a shiver.

"We'll go to Little Georges for breakfast. What do you think."

"Sounds good." Janice said as they walked to their SUV.

Peter opened the door and Janice spread her legs. "After today you and my doctor will not be the only ones to see my pussy." She sadly said.

"Janice you're beautiful, why not let the world see your beauty. Think of it in this way. I'm proud of you and will still love you after today."

"Thank you, my love." Janice said with tears in her eyes.

Janice leaned against the door and diddled her pussy on the way to Springfield for her husband's benefit. "After today I won't have any modesty left anyway so what's the difference if someone sees my pussy." Janice lamented in thought.

Peter could see his wife had a hard time with what would transpire, and he couldn't do anything about it. "I feel so helpless. I'm supposed to protect my wife, but I have to let her expose her body to this creepy billionaire!" He thought sadly.

They arrived at Little Georges just after ten in the morning, it was crowded, they had a twenty-minute wait for a table. Janice became agitated again.

"Do you think he'll want me to be examined by our sons." Janice bent over by her husband's ear and whispered with tears in her eyes.

"I really don't know what he will require you to do. He has us over a barrel, either we play his game, or we will become obsolete in our companies." Peter whispered back.

"You mean I have to play his game. You will be a spectator!" She whispered back in a panic, as Janice lashed out at her husband. "I don't know if I'll be able to do what's needed Peter."

"Janice, calm down it will be alright and maybe you'll have fun in the process. I'll be with you, so he won't do anything to you my dear but look at your naked form." Peter answered as he put his arm around his distraught wife.

They were seated and ordered their meal. The couple ate in silence, Peter paid, and they were on there way to Henri's studio in Springfield. It was a twenty-minute melancholy drive to the mini mall in the center of Springfield by the MGM Casino.

Janice perked up. "Go to the top floor of the parking deck and park."

Confused, Peter did what was asked. "Why are we up here do you want to walk to the mini mall?"

They were the only ones up on the top deck!

"No Peter, push your seat back and get out your pecker, I want to get laid again before we go to the meeting." Janice explained as she unbuttoned her dress, climbed on board his hardon.

"Modeling has brought out the erotic in you my dear." Peter moaned as his wife did all the work.

"I want Henri to know I'm your woman and he can only look at me." Janice moaned as she bounced on her husband's man meat.

"I'm going to cummmm Janice!" Peter moaned.

"Wait for me I'm almostttt therrrreee!" She exclaimed in an urgent voice. "AAAAAHHHHHH IIIII'MMMM CCCCCUUUUMMMIIIINNNGGG!" Janice collapsed on her husband.

"I'm there alsoooooooooooo!" Peter moaned.

After the couple recovered from their afternoon delight. Peter pulled his pants up and Janice retrieved the towel she brought with her to lay on the seat. She pulled her dress up in back, so she sat on the towel and buttoned her dress up to below her waist. They headed to the mini mall next to the Casino.

While the couple drive to the mini mall I think it is about time to tell you a little more about Henri Towns. He was the great grandson of an oil mogul, who built a fortune in the oil industry. Henri played the stock market and won big. He enjoyed visual art. He had a perverse compulsion to get Mature, shy, successful, women naked, and spread for his camera, while their husbands' watched. Henri was Five foot six, one hundred and seventy pounds with light complexion, a trimmed beard and mustache, with black/gray hair. He was fifty-one years old and always got what he wanted!

The couple parked next to 'suite One-Ten' the number they were given. "Well here goes nothing!" Janice said with resolve as Peter opened the door for his wife. She didn't try to get out of the vehicle modestly she gave her husband a pussy show and anyone else who was in the vicinity when she exited the SUV. "My modesty will be forever lost." Janice thought with sadness, as she grabbed the hand of her husband.

He could see she was in turmoil, and he felt helpless. They entered a marvelously furnished reception area with Monica at the front desk. "Right on time Janice. How are both of you doing today?"

"How do you think I'm doing today?" Janice snapped.

"I know Jan, you're very nervous just like I was when I auditioned for Henri. Believe me it will be fun! I have some paperwork for you to sign and your husband also, that you're here of your own free will and I will notarize each document." Monica explained with empathy.

The couple signed the documents and returned them to Monica. They watched as she notarized them.

As if on cue Henri came into the reception area with another man who was six feet tall and in a suit. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. West, glad to see you could make it. This is my lawyer, Ron Jacobs." Henri introduced the man with a smile of victory aimed at Janice.

The couple shook his hand and said. "Nice to meet you." With fake smiles and trepidation.

"We will go to my office and continue the meeting. Monica, could you come with us. Lock the front door." Henri directed.

A little about Monica. She was a redhead with very light skin and green eyes. She was five foot five tall, with a figure thirty-six, twenty-six, thirty-eight. Henri liked her to keep her bush trimmed, with her pussy lips hairless so he doesn't get a hairball when he licked her slit. They live together. She was thirty-six years old.

The four went to Henri's spacious office where there were three other men. Jerome a black man who was the lighting and prop man. Stan who was the photographer. Last but not least Ben who was the make-up artist and gay. They were all introduced to the couple.

"Why are all these people here for my audition?" Janice snapped with concern.

Peter turned red with embarrassment because of his wife's attitude, but Henri said. "Because it's your audition and I want to take photos of you all made up. Furthermore Mrs. West you need to leave your attitude at the front door, or I will cancel this audition understood. I'm paying a lot of money for the audition! Furthermore, you will gain financially by modeling for me, and your husband will also gain from your modeling, as I will. See it is a win, win, win scenario." Henri snapped back at the mature woman.

"Henri, Janice is just nervous she doesn't mean anything by it." Monica interjected to calm the situation.

"I'm sorry Henri this will be very difficult for me to do. I'm very shy!" Janice admitted.

"Okay I understand, Janice. It'll be fun, you'll see. First, we have some paperwork you have to sign. I will turn it over to Ron."

"Mr. and Mrs. West these are contracts. Mr. West to be Henri's accountant and Mrs. West to be Henri's investment manager. Initial each page and sign the last page Monica will notarize them." There were fifty pages for each of the documents. The lawyer kept up a monolog as the couple tried to read each page.

"There is a lot to read here." Peter stated confused.

"In essence, each of your organizations have a one-year renewable contract. The rest of the document is just boilerplate."

So, the naive couple just skimmed it over, signed it and gave it to Monica.

"Janice, I have a document you need to sign for the money. You will receive the amount of ten-thousand-dollars for the audition and the same amount daily every time you're called upon by Henri to model for him.

"What do you mean when I'm called upon by Henri to do what? I thought that if I auditioned it will be over, that was my understanding." Jan directed the question to the lawyer, to see if she could be done with this after today.

"Jan you're right that was my first offer but, I told you the reason I want you to be at my disposal on the phone. I don't want to have to have this conversation with you every time you're called upon. Ron, forget the contracts I will use one of the other women that auditioned already I don't need this. This meeting is over!" Henri said in anger as he started to leave the room.

Janice knew she pushed too hard. "Wait a minute Henri, Okay I will sign the paper and not be so reluctant to model for you. I just don't want the people in our town to think I'm a slut for modeling for you." She explained with a sense of defeat.

"Janice is that what your problem is? I can fix that. Monica, I want you to send out a press release, that Pittsfield is getting a two hundred thousand dollar grant from 'The Henri Towns foundation' secured by Janice West. What do you think Janice will your community think you're a slut after that release is posted!"

"I hope not but you never know! Your generosity would be great for our community." Jan answered with relief. This gave her another reason to model for Henri.

"Okay, now show me you're satisfied with our arrangement, sign the document, and remove your dress without any further discussion." Henri explained with a stern, but compassionate look at Janice, to show he understood how much courage it will take for the older woman to show her naked body to the group.

Numbly Janice signed the document. Peter moved forward to help his wife out of her garment. Finally, Henri had his first full-frontal glimpse of Janice West. The group stood in awe of the beautiful sixty-one-year-old naked woman in front of them.

Jan stood, her arms at her side, face red with a red hue down to her light brown pubic hair. She had her head downcast in embarrassment, while everyone admired her beauty. She stood full frontal to the group with her legs slightly spread for balance. The naked woman's lower lips red and engorged with her recent sexual act visible on her labia and a slick sheen visible on her thighs. Her nipples erect with excitement. If the description that preceded wasn't enough evidence of her recent sexual act, the scent she emitted when in close proximity to the naked woman was a positive give away.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12