Henriette's Tits Pt. 02

Story Info
New plumbing and a new woman.
5.6k words
3.95
11.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

When Bill came back, he looked the worse for wear. It was obviously tough. But in a week or so he was pretty much back to his usual self. One day after a couple of drinks he told me how he had missed her, but praised the experience of showing her how much.

"Her cunt was so tight!" he said.

"That's your fault for going in with the big drill straight away," I cut in. "You should have let me drill you a pilot hole. If you like I can make a weekly test bore next time you're away."

He thanked me for my kind offer, but no, and said it was important that I did not let any other contractor trespass on the site, which I honestly promised.

We all three went to dinner and Bill again praised my loyalty while Henriette looked demure. And damn sexy. Despite having taken a precautionary wank before the meal, looking across the table began to erect my derrick, but I got away with it.

When Bill had gone again, she was modest, but after a couple of weeks of dinners and compliments (or maybe her hormonal cycle) I was at last allowed access.

Tits, tits, tits! Glorious great big magnificent tits! A feast for the eyes, a delight for the hands, a comfort for the mouth, and divine to squeeze a cock!

I was so entranced that I had not got to her bum, before something else happened.

She had my cock in her hand and was looking at it (I think fondly) when she said "Bill's is so much bigger."

Well, it was true.

She put it to her lips and took the knob between them for a moment.

"Mmm," she said. "This is all right. It's awful when he's tried to put it in my mouth. I wouldn't mind if it was like this."

So saying she took the full length.

Just that moment was wonderful. But she started to move it in and out.

"Is this how to do it?" she asked hesitantly.

"It's great!" I said, and she carried on.

Soon she was sucking and exploring with her tongue while moving it backwards and forwards in a steady rhythm. It got better and better. I thought I should stop her, but the urge to continue was too strong.

"I'm going to come!" I gasped.

"Nobproblob," she replied with her mouth full, and I unloaded into her.

"Globboslob!" she said, but swallowed it down.

She took it out, looked at it, kissed it and said "Well that was fun! I guess it was good for you."

"You're wonderful!" was all I could say, and buried my face in her tits.

The goddess had given her worshipper a blessing.

It was not every time. I came between her tits, between her bumcheeks and in her hand, but sometimes, those precious times, in her mouth.

It was after another month or so that she obviously had something serious to say.

She took my hand.

"You know we're going to have to stop soon?"

"Yes, of course. Bill will be coming back."

"It's not just this time. What I mean is he is soon going to be onshore permanently. I still love him, but when he's not here for so long I just can't help myself, and you've been so good for me. Just understand, I'd really like both of you, but if it's only one it has to be Bill."

"Of course," I said. "It's been wonderful, but we will have to stop when he's back for good. No regrets and I hope you'll be very happy."

There was something up.

"I haven't told Bill about my previous boyfriends, so promise you won't, even if you are brothers with your secret code."

"Bill is not too good on romance but he does have a big cock and to be honest it's wonderful how he fills me up, better than the others."

Not something I wished to hear, but I understood.

"The thing is, a previous boyfriend did it up my bum a couple of times, and I quite liked it. I could never do that with Bill, but I think I could with you, if you wouldn't mind. Just while we can, could we try it?"

I answered what I would if someone had asked me if I could possibly take a thousand pounds in cash, if I wouldn't mind.

"Now, if you like," she said.

I said I would like and she went away to prepare herself. It took some time but she came back naked and radiant holding a little tube of lubricating jelly.

"I've put some in, but you need plenty on your cock, and take it slowly."

The sight of a well-formed woman bending over is one of the wonders of the universe. The heart-shaped perfection of those twin roundnesses. And I was being invited to do more than look.

She spread her cheeks and said "Whenever you're ready."

My cock could not be stiffer (but was trying), as I generously lubed it and guided it towards the rosebud. As I started to push in, she removed her hands to brace herself on the bed and those two fine cushions folded themselves around my cock as if to make sure he stayed.

I moved slowly for her sake and my own pleasure. It was the only way, millimetre by exquisite millimetre until the knob popped in. We both made sounds. Mine was of satisfaction, hers may have expressed a bit of pain.

"OK," I said. "Fine," she said, gasping a little. "Just carry on. I'll be all right."

I started moving in and out a little till she seemed to be relaxing.

"That's it," she said, sounding pleased. "Go on!"

Gradually my thrusts went deeper and deeper until I was pushing her cheeks aside and all the way in. I don't know how tight her cunt felt to Bill, but I doubted it felt better than what I was getting!

Eventually I was holding her hips and slamming into those fabulous cushions, and she was saying "Yes, yes! That's it! Oh! Oh!"

It was a fantastic fuck and a wonderful coming. Afterwards she said that she had not come, but it was good, and she was very happy, and could I do it as often as possible before Bill came back.

I lost money the following week by having to say I wasn't available even at double time, but I fucked her arse every day and did not neglect my obligation to worship the goddess in other ways. I still adored her tits, and made sure she knew it. I fondled, I nuzzled, I sucked until she was so excited that she actually came while I was up her bum. That was what we both wanted.

Too soon Bill was back.

CHAPTER 6

What is it that every married woman desires? So far as I can tell, it's a new kitchen. Henriette asked Bill for one, and I did the job. That of course gave me the reason for coming around, and for coming in other ways, whenever Bill was not there. I spun it out, as I was mixing it with other jobs, but managed to get at her a few times.

After that, I just had to take myself in hand until Bill went on his last tour of duty in a place which he described as being as uninviting as possible. Quite the opposite of my darling Henriette.

This time there was no doubt. It was a real affair. Henriette was getting as appreciated as I could manage as often as possible. I was surprised and grateful for my cock's performance. My income dropped a bit, of course, but what did I care when I was coming over and inside that wonderful woman?

There were no sweet nothings, no romance. But she was thrilled by my lust and worship of her body. I was thrilled by the way she enjoyed it. The goddess showing her pleasure!

Finally, he came back, and it all had to end. We thought that was it.

But Bill did not retire on his ill-gotten gains. He still had a job, with some sort of consultancy, and this meant he travelled around and sometimes stayed away for a day or two. That is, a night or two.

I parked my van some streets away and walked from different locations. Bill said how cheerful Henriette was now that he was not away on the rigs. I think she was well satisfied with something else.

You can tell it was really an affair because she invited me to fuck her. The holy of holies. Her cunt was no longer sacrosanct.

Maybe I was too eager. Maybe I was too small. It was nice, of course to lie on top of her and pump in till I came. Yet not as good as I had hoped.

"It was lovely," she said gallantly, "but to be honest, I preferred it up the bum."

"So did I," I had to admit. Well, her arse is tighter. I supposed Bill was keeping her cunt open, though not as often as she would like, she said. What was wrong with the man?

Still, it meant I now had access all areas, which was fantastic on the occasions I had the opportunity. I never stayed the night: that would have been too risky.

CHAPTER 7

Harry is another plumber and a good friend of mine. We work on more or less opposite sides of Aberdeen. Sometimes we work together on a big job. He phoned me for help.

"It's just a few days' work," he said. "I've hurt my wrist and can't do it as promised. The thing is, it's my sister Kelly and things are a bit delicate. She's had a serious operation and there are some other issues, and she's very vulnerable. You're the only one I would trust."

I worked around my obligations, and started as soon as possible. Harry had told me not to make the usual small talk about family or enquire how she was or how things were. Just be polite and professional. He said I might even find her a bit peculiar, but should ignore it, as she was stressed by some things I did not need to know about.

She did not seem peculiar at all. She just seemed a very elegant lady, who went to work in some kind of business and did not seem interested in talking to me. I arrived before she left for work and said I would let myself out at convenient time.

She was very smart in every way: clothes, makeup, hair. I decided she must be at least a posh receptionist, maybe a supervisor in a big store, or just a woman who liked to look good in an office.

She was more or less the opposite of my bountiful Henriette. Moderate size tits, no arse to speak of, a bit like a fashion model maybe. Not my style, though I could see lots of blokes fancying her. So maybe there was some big romantic issue. I didn't want to know, and she was perfectly safe from me.

It was on the second day in the living room when I had to move some things to get access and came across the photograph in frame. It was two people together. Not a good picture: in a restaurant, probably taken by a waiter. Her and my brother Bill.

I was so shocked that I dropped it and the glass broke.

Shit!

Shit because I would have to stay and apologise.

Shit because I had to deal with the situation. Was it an abortion? Was that the operation and the big issue? Fucking bloody idiot Bill!

Not that I was in any position to give moral lectures, but how could he do this to his wonderful wife? Was every day away actually on the rigs? And how many of his business trips away ended here?

What should I do?

The answer was nothing. I didn't know her and had no reason to recognise Bill. I was just a plumber. I was sort of loyal to Bill, and did not want to be the one to hurt Henriette with the news.

It struck me that maybe he was planning to leave her. Was that the something that might happen to him, and I could marry her? Not such a bad prospect. But I mustn't be the one to cause a breakup.

I cleaned up the glass, and put the picture face down on the kitchen table.

It was actually nearly seven when she came back.

"Still here?" she was surprised.

"I'm sorry, but there was a bit of an accident, and I wanted to own up. I don't think there's much damage."

"Oh?" She was immediately worried.

"I was moving some things and a picture fell down and broke. I cleaned up the glass, but I'll pay for it to be done again."

"Oh, is that all? Look, as it's late, why don't we share dinner before you go home. It's no more trouble."

I said I could just finish making a connection and it would be a convenient place to stop while she cooked. I did this and washed up.

I didn't volunteer or ask anything, just said the meal was nice, but she wanted to talk. She had a lovely voice, quite sexy, and I could see why Bill fancied her (if you liked that sort of figure).

"It's my boyfriend William," she said, quite wistfully. "There's nothing more because he's married. He's got a fat ugly wife." I had to stop myself responding, as she sighed. "And she hardly ever wants sex with him, but there's nothing to be done about it."

"He worked on the oil rigs," she added, "so he's been away a lot. But he's stopped now and has promised to spend more time with me, which is why we're having this place done up."

"Actually, you look a bit like him," she added. "Could he be a relative?"

I looked at the picture as if scrutinising it for the first time.

"I don't think so. Is there really a resemblance?"

She smiled. "Well, you're both handsome in a similar sort of way. Are you married, or with someone? Harry didn't say anything except that you were good at your job and he would trust you."

"No," I said. "Not married and no-one special at the moment."

Then I went home, and couldn't sleep. What was I going to do? Nothing.

But suppose Bill turned up here? He probably had a key.

I made sure I left before Kelly came home each day, and finished the job uninterrupted.

It was a while before Bill made one of his 'business trips' but I found I was rather distracted when I got with Henriette, and she could tell. We stopped trying, and lay on our backs side to side.

"What is it?" she said in concern. "Look, if you've found another woman, good luck to you. Just say so and don't be unfaithful to her."

"No, I haven't found anyone else and I don't want to."

She sighed.

"I know. It's not an ideal situation, but it's the best I can do. I really love Bill, you know, and he's been more attentive since he left the rigs. But I think he's not used to permanent married life. I think he sort of appreciates spending nights away, probably drinking with his buddies. I guess it must be a bit like being a soldier: the danger and the male companionship, plus being used to sleeping alone."

"Maybe," I said, wishing I could say more.

She kissed me.

"We don't have to have sex. Why don't you stay the night and we can just cuddle?"

But I couldn't.

"It's the van. Someone will break into it for the tools. I have to take it back to my garage."

I was definitely a bit down after that.

CHAPTER 8

Bill phoned me, and invited me to come to dinner with him and Henriette. I could tell he was pleased to be keeping something back from me, something exciting. If they were splitting up, surely he would not be like that?

I went by taxi to be able to drink. They were already seated when I arrived at the restaurant, and Bill had a sort of expression of schoolboy glee. I was half expecting him to say "Flobbadob".

He noticed that I noticed the table was set for four, and gave a big grin.

"Henriette was sorry for you, so she's got a friend she thinks you'd like to meet!"

I blushed, and thought well, it probably was worth a try. She knew what I liked, and maybe there would be a bountiful babe to take my mind off things. Under the circumstances, it was probably the best thing.

I looked out for possibles as people came in. I scarcely noticed the slim woman in the green dress until she came directly towards our table. It was Kelly, looking as elegant as ever but very determined, her mouth set in a grim line.

She exchanged kisses with Henriette, then sat down.

"Hello, you two," she said without any warmth. Well of course, I had lied about not knowing Ben.

"This is for you," she said, handing me an envelope. Inside was Harry's settlement of accounts, very generous.

"Harry said you did good work as always, and I told him how you had behaved, so we are both grateful."

She didn't look grateful.

The waiter came by, and we ordered and were served wine.

"Kelly is a very clever girl," said Henriette.

"She saw you recognised Bill, and thought you were similar so made some enquiries. We've been having some woman to woman chats, and I think we're going to be good friends."

"Don't say anything, either of you just yet. Let's enjoy our entrées."

I ate mine without enjoying it. Bill's must have tasted like ashes.

"Fat ugly wife," she remarked lightly as we waited for the main course.

Bill started to speak, but she cut him short.

"I don't want to hear your excuses, and I especially don't want to hear any lies. Kelly has been most forthcoming, and I think we both understand the situation."

"And you, Ben," she said as I opened my mouth, "the worst thing you could do would be to try to defend your brother. You have nothing to be ashamed of: you have always treated me perfectly well, but I need you here at the moment as a witness."

I shut up as the main course was served.

There was silence apart from requests to pass something. I looked across the table at Kelly. Behind her grim face, was she actually laughing? Well I supposed there was something funny in Bill getting his comeuppance, but was I going to get mine? Was Henriette going to announce what we had been up to, so as to humiliate him? Was I going to be punished for not telling her?

No-one wanted dessert, so it was over coffee that she dropped her bombshell.

"I have booked this table for a fortnight's time. We can meet up and decide how to move forward. When Bill has paid the bill and given a generous tip, he is going home with Kelly, and Ben is going home with me."

Two male jaws dropped.

"There is a suitcase in the boot of our car, Bill, as well as the stuff you have at Kelly's place. We will transfer it to her car."

"You're kicking me out?" gasped Bill.

"Not necessarily. Call it a trial separation. More importantly we shall see if Kelly can put up with you. Meanwhile I am taking Ben home with me." She turned to me and smiled as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"Sorry to spring this on you Ben. I don't mean necessarily come home with me tonight."

"Unless you want to?" she said, looking Bill straight in the eye.

"Ben is such a gentleman and a loyal brother, that probably nothing will happen, but I know he likes me and over the next two weeks I am going to do my best to seduce him. Maybe I won't want you back at all, in which case you had better try to be very nice indeed to Kelly."

She turned and smiled at Kelly.

"Let's go and powder our noses while the boys have a chat," and off they went to the sanctum of the ladies'.

"Oh fuck!" said Bill. "Shitty bollocking fuck!"

I knew that Flobbadob was not going to put things right this time.

I was in a bit of a state of shock as well, but also considerable hope.

I told him how I had seen his picture at her flat but swore I had never said a word.

"Kelly seems very nice," I added. "Do you think you'll prefer her? Have you known her long?"

He looked haunted.

"She's amazing. Yes, it's been a few years off and on. It was just sex at the beginning, but now I like her a lot. The thing is I love Henriette and I don't want to lose her."

"For fuck's sake, Ben!" he said with a desperate look on his face. "Is there anything I can do? Is there anything you can do to persuade her?"

"I could fuck her, if you like," I said casually. His face went angry.

"She would probably be disappointed," I added. His face lit up again.

"Shit, but you're right! Sorry, little brother. No disrespect, but she probably thinks we're the same. I'm sorry I can't offer you Kelly in return, but my size is the main thing she liked from the beginning."

He was almost looking satisfied.

"OK, you go along with it. Let her persuade you to fuck her a couple of times. I'll give Kelly a goodbye to remember, but explain that I have to go back."

He put on a miserable face as the girls returned, chatting amicably.

CHAPTER 9

As Henriette drove me home (having only had one glass of wine, like Kelly) she said "Well, I have to start seducing you, so here goes. Would you like to come home and fuck me?"

"Yes," I said. "Your seduction has finally succeeded."

She insisted it had to be her cunt, but not before some tit appreciation. Actually, it was better than last time: I don't know why. What was even better was that I got to sleep with her! It was a good while before we got to sleep. I was just so fabulous to share the warmth of that beautiful female body. I wasn't trying to turn us on, just appreciating the contact everywhere. I hugged her thighs and kissed them. I lay behind her with my cock between her cheeks and took the weight of one of her tits in my hand, and kissed her neck. Sometimes we kissed, just gently on the lips, but mostly we just caressed.

12