Henry

Story Info
Mature Friends Become Lovers.
5.3k words
4.73
10.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer. The following story is complete fiction detailing cross dressing and consensual sex between two mature men so if thats not your thing I suggest you stop reading now, unprotected sex is not encouraged and any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Henry and I have been friends for over five years, finding myself unexpectedly alone and in my late fifties I decided to get out into the world again instead of moping around the house aimlessly looking for mundane things to do.

I had tried the gym which turned out to be a boring solitary experience, then the local cricket club which was in fact an excuse for a collection of annoying rich idiots to drink in the afternoon and bitch about the lack of sex at home. A local choir came next but it turned out that I was tone deaf and asked to sing very quietly somewhere near the back!

Then a neighbour suggested a small tennis club not far away, being half handy with a raquet in my youth I went along for a taster session.

And it was fun.

After a brief introduction and the inevitable health and safety monologue I was paired with a slender guy, probably early sixties with grey hair and a warm smile.

He stuck out his hand "Hi its Henry, and you?"

"David" I replied noticing his handshake was a little limp and lingering for an unnecessary length of time.

We hit it off immediately on the court narrowly losing our first game together but the tone was relaxed as if the score didn't matter, it was the social interaction that was the theme which suited me.

I began attending at least three times each week sometimes paired with Henry, sometimes not, but I always sought him out after the showers for a chat and a catch up.

Regarding the post match showers I had noticed Henry was a little nervous about using them, he would rush in drop his towel and stand with his back to everyone finishing in lightening speed and hurry out. Perhaps he was embarrassed about his size I thought, he had no need to be ashamed of his body though, I had noticed his lean back and taught buttocks before but not, or as I thought, in a sexual way.

His body when viewed from behind was almost feminine with long slender legs, if he were a woman I thought I wouldn't hesitate, feeling embarrassed and oddly aroused I hurried out to dry and dress.

My first season at the club came to an end and was marked by a great evening of drinks and laughter and as the group began to disperse I found myself with Henry drinking and chatting about nothing in particular. With a few G&T's in him Henry was frankly hilarious, both of us constantly ending up in stitches at some sly innuendo or comic remark.

When it was time to get going I suddenly felt a bit maudlin as I was going to miss my new group of friends, especially Henry. It was going to be a long lonely winter, again.

Henry sensed my low mood and asked what was wrong, I felt a bit embarrassed to say, not wanting to sound needy and pathetic, he took his phone from his pocket and asked for my number, my phone buzzed and he smiled.

That winter was so rewarding for both of us, we walked, talked and discovered that we had much in common. We both could often be found in each others company and I began to get him round to mine for a meal and good conversation. Henry, I had discovered, was incredibly intelligent with a razor sharp mind and wit, we could talk for hours on numerous topics from politics to art, science or nature, basically he had become my best friend and confidante.

One evening after a little too much good wine we sat outside chatting idly away until the subject of relationships came up. He asked why I hadn't reciprocated the advances of several women at the club, I was dumbfounded and honestly replied that I had been oblivious to all. I knew he was a young widow and asked him about his late wife. He described her as beautiful but very conservative, not very "adventurous" in the bedroom, I laughed but I sensed Henry welling up, I reached around him and gave him my best man hug, his body stiffened and he suddenly stood ready to leave.

I was confused to his reaction to my affection but shrugged it off.

Until one fateful day.

It was Henry's birthday on Saturday and his sister had concocted a plan. She was taking him out for the afternoon to return around 6pm where a surprise party awaited him, not a huge crowd, maybe ten or fifteen of us. I was tasked with sprucing the place up so at 4pm I let myself in using the hidden key safe and armed with balloons and banners began to decorate the lounge.

An hour later I sat back and surveyed my work, the champagne was on ice and the canapes laid out in the kitchen, smiling to myself I wandered around putting the finishing touches to the scene.

The polished coffee table was cluttered with my stuff and as I began to clear it away my gaze fell on a dog eared journal that I hadn't noticed before and the title "Diary/David."

Picking up the book I turned the cover, the first entry was dated over five years ago and detailed our first meeting at the club, Henry had written how handsome I was and how he was looking forward to me joining and becoming a member. All innocent stuff I thought until I flicked through and stopped randomly at the next entry. It detailed showering at the club and how my body looked even describing my flaccid cock and how he had become aroused sexually at the sight of me naked, he went on to wonder how big I was when erect. Oh shit I thought I should stop but I didn't.

Sitting down I began to read more. The language became more erotic as I progressed until he began to list his sexual fantasies between the two of us. One included acts of oral sex described in great detail, others involved kissing and caressing each other naked. Then things took an another unsuspecting turn as I read an entry for a Sunday entitled "Dressing Day."

A photo slipped from the pages and I froze, a figure stood in front of a bedroom mirror dressed in a red bra, matching garter belt, lace top stockings and sheer knickers which left little to the imagination. The head was obscured, could this be Henry dressed like this?

My hands were trembling now and my heart rate was increasing as I began to read the Sunday entry which listed, again in great detail, a scenario in which I came round unexpectedly catching him dressed in lingerie ultimately ending up in bed together and making love. The writing was so vivid that it felt as though it had actually happened, he on all fours as I slowly entered him from behind fucking him with slow sensual strokes then faster as my cock bred his man cunt until I came inside him.

Slamming the book shut I stood and paced around the room muttering to myself but realizing my cock was now painfully hard. Surely this couldn't have come from my mild mannered friend? I shook my head in disbelief.

What happened next I am frankly ashamed to recount, I climbed the stairs and entered his bedroom, I paused as I noticed an open washing basket and lying there was the aforementioned red lace knickers, and I picked them up.

No I couldn't possibly, no please dont a voice in my head implored me to stop, picking up the journal and the knickers I hurried to the downstairs toilet locked the door and freed my hard cock. I found a page where Henry was giving me a slow sensual blow job and began to stroke my shaft, the language was so erotic I felt my orgasm begin to build, then I raised the knickers to my face and sniffed the gusset, it was a sweet musty aroma of cock and cum, flicking through the pages frantically looking for the photo and gazing on his panty clad cock I spewed my load into the hand basin.

Consumed with embarrassment and guilt I tidied up and began to leave.

Then the dilemma hit me, I couldn't leave the diary on the table but if I hid it he would know that I knew.

"Shit, shit, shit" I muttered what a bloody mess, why did I have to stick my nose in and compromise our relationship

I decided I had to hide it and take the consequences later, tucking it under paperwork in a desk drawer I left.

Back at home I couldn't concentrate, my mind was racing trying to process the recent events and my reaction to Henry's hidden desires, and the photo, my god that image was firmly lodged in my memory.

I could vividly picture his slim frame dressed in the lacy red lingerie, his semi erect cock curling to one side in the sheer panties. My cock began to stiffen again, I needed to get a grip, what the fuck was I doing getting aroused at the thought of my best friend, a man for pities sake.

I decided to shower before the party and quickly undressed discarding my clothes through the house toward the bathroom. I stood before the mirror analysing my older physique, not too bad for a fifty something I thought, perhaps a little soft around the middle. Absentmindedly I began to stroke my semi erect cock thinking of Henry knelt before me naked sucking in my swollen head. Fuck, the thought of it had me fully erect in seconds, I was seriously losing the plot here and needed to stop fantasising.

Turning on the water I stepped in and let the cool spray calm me down.

How could I go to the party now? He would surely find out it was me who was there earlier and had seen his personal diary, I shouldn't have read it, I had violated the trust of my friend and felt terrible. But on the other hand he had written these fantasies down and should have kept the writings secret, I felt completely torn at at an utter loss.

Also I had to admit that I felt sexually excited for the first time in ages it had been probably six or seven years since my last sex and I was flattered that he liked me in that way. The detailed description of our lovemaking was incredibly stimulating and it had been a long time since I had anyone kiss me below the neck. I lay back and wondered what it would be like if he were here now naked on my bed perhaps in a 69 position both of us greedily sucking each other to completion, or me behind him slowly easing my steel hard cock into his tight hole, fuck I was at it again masturbating like a teenager and in seconds shot my seed over my body.

**********************

With a heavy heart I waited with the other guests, all of us hidden from view, I was behind some heavy curtains waiting for the birthday boy to appear. The lookout near the windowsill hushed us into silence as a few seconds later Henry appeared through the door.

"SURPRISE" everyone shouted and tumbled from their various hiding places, the look on Henry's face was not of amusement but sheer terror as he scanned the coffee table, a glass of champagne was thrust into his hand as his sister wished him a happy birthday and then thanked us all for coming, I was thinking I'd got away with this until my blood ran cold as she turned to face me and thanked me personally for coming over earlier to decorate the house.

Another cheer rang out as Henry and I locked eyes from across the room, our friendship was either over or the dynamics had shifted and at this point I really didn't know which scenario I preferred.

I hung around for a while then made some feeble excuse of feeling unwell I said my goodbyes and left.

Angry with myself I strode home and once in the safety of my kitchen grabbed a bottle of Scotch and decided to drown some sorrows, it was going to take a lot of whiskey.

I sat and nursed my drink musing over the current situation, my mind kept going back to Henry's journal and his sad face from earlier this evening. After an hour or so and a third of the bottle gone I grabbed a coat and headed out telling myself I was just going for a walk to clear my head, yeah right.

My cock was controlling my legs as I approached his house which was dark and it seemed as all the guests had departed, glancing at my watch I noticed it was nearly midnight. Peering through a gap in the curtains I saw Henry slumped in a chair his head in his hands.

I knocked gently on the window and he sat bolt upright in shock, he saw me and assumed the same position waving with his hand for me to go away.

Shining the light from my phone I located the key safe, dialled in the code and retrieved the key, with a deep breath I turned the lock and entered the lounge.

"Henry" I whispered "We need to talk."

He looked at me and nodded, I crossed the room and retrieved the hidden diary, put it back on the coffee table and sat opposite him on the sofa then patted the seat next to me, rising somewhat reluctantly he crossed the room and sat.

"Henry I owe you an apology."

"Why?" He quietly replied.

"I read you diary."

"And you saw the photo?"

"Yes."

"And you think I'm a silly old queer, a faggot, an object of ridicule?"

"No."

"Why did I have to fall for you" he sobbed. "A straight guy who hates me now."

I put my arm around him and pulled him closer, his face was buryed intto my neck and I felt his tears wet my skin.

"Hey, Henry stop crying, perhaps I'm uuuum......not as straight as you think."

He pulled away "Really, please David don't make fun of me."

It may have been the whiskey but at that moment all I wanted was his touch, someone elses hand on my cock other than my own. Without breaking eye contact I popped the button on my jeans.

"Do you want to see how straight I am right now?" My words full of lust and innuendo.

The atmosphere felt heavy, time seemed to slow down as I looked at him and he at me.

"Yes......yes....please" he said softly his mouth open and his gaze fixed on my inflating cock. I pulled the zipper down and opened my legs slightly, he laid his palm on my belly then snaked his fingers into my briefs, his fingers combed my pubic bush then travelled lower until they brushed over the top of my now fully hard shaft, tracing the central vein I felt his fingers coil around my erect cock which made me gasp and pant in anticipation.

We both sat there as he held my cock gently squeezing then releasing, my best friend was touching me intimately and I liked it.

I pulled my jeans to the floor and watched as his hand roamed freely inside my underwear, I raised my hips and he got the message, pulling them down my erection sprang into view.

I'm not the best or least endowed guy, probably around six inches and uncut with wirey blond pubes but Henry gasped as if I was porn star material.

"You OK" I managed to squeak.

"More than" he replied hoarsely. He looked into my eyes as his hand held me again slowly working my foreskin over my swollen glans and then pulling down gently to expose it once again.

"Can we......can we......uuum....take this upstairs?" he asked, I nodded and got to my feet.

Henry left the room and climbed the stairs, I shed my clothes except the tee shirt and followed him up with my obscenely hard cock pointing the way. His bedroom was quite dark, dimly lid by the street lamps I was briefly confused until I realised he was under the covers of his queen size bed. I peeled off the tee and joined him.

I won't lie, there was a brief uncomfortable pause as we both realised the position we now found ourselves in, both naked in bed about to commit a homosexual act, my heart was beating pretty quickly as I was sure his was.

He made the first move reaching over and taking my hand in his, I lay on my side facing him, he replicated and we both shuffled nervously toward each other. The first contact was our cocks, the two hard shafts touched and rubbed together which elicited moans from both of us. I drew the cover up so we could both see what was happening below, it was quite honestly one of the most erotic and frankly beautiful sights. Henry was as hard as I, his five inch slender erection rubbing on my larger and thicker penis was a sight to behold.

The ice hadn't just been broken it had evaporated and any hesitation on our parts long gone. Our bodies came together both cocks pushing into each others midriffs as our hands roamed freely, I ran mine down his back then caressed his plump arse, it was so soft and warm I couldn't resist but squeeze and then pull his sweet cheeks apart exposing his man sex.

Henry was panting and repeating my name as he moved his face before me then without prior warning pushed his moist lips onto mine, I recoiled slightly as he gauged my reaction, not seeing any to deter him he once again lent in for a kiss. This time it was more urgent, animalistic almost as our tongues came together and we kissed like lovers. I pulled him away as my mouth was getting a bit numb and he rolled onto me. His whole body lay on mine as our cocks touched again.

Henry's kisses began to travel south on my neck then teasing each of my nipples, I continued to moan as I felt his chin rubbing on my pubic bush, he was then between my spread legs his plump arse raised looking into my eyes, I nodded and he kissed my cock head.

It felt like a bolt of electricity as I watched him take me into his wet warm mouth, licking up the underside he gently cupped my balls as his oral assault continued, saliva ran down my shaft as he came off me wanking my steel hard shaft, over the next few minutes he gave me one of the most memorable blow jobs ever, his tongue worked magic on my cock as his soft lips ran up and down my shaft.

"Fuck.......Henry......I hope you're enjoying this......as much as I am." My speech was as erratic as my breathing as I watched in awe as five inches of my sopping wet cock was firmly inserted into his mouth.

"You.....sure you've.....arrgh.....never done this before."

"Never....I love your cock....I need your cock."

I felt my orgasm building and pulled him off me, he scooted up and lay his firm length on mine.

"Ready."

"Yes......yes" he replied.

I took both our erections in my hand and began to wank them together, he threw his head back and planting his hands on my chest he began to cum, ropes of seed splattered across my chest, the sight of this sent me over the edge as I my cum spewed from my cock.

He collapsed on me both panting and totally spent, our cum smeared chests sliding against each other.

I had just had my first gay experience and it felt good. I went to his en suite to clean up then returned with a washcloth and cleaned the cum from his body.

"Thank you" he whispered as I lay beside him and held him in my arms, within a few minutes his breathing indicated that he was asleep, I rose quietly gathered my clothes and left.

My sleep was constantly interrupted that night with images of the recent events forcing themselves into my dreams, I awoke on several occasions with full blown erections as our erotic coupling ran through my subconscious.

Eventually I gave up and sat in the kitchen attempting to process the situation. I had never considered myself to be gay and honestly didn't feel the tag relevant to me now, I was still attracted to women so why did I go to bed with my male friend? Sex is just sex I thought and the fact that I knew Henry wanted me sort of compelled me to do it, he gave me one of the best orgasms ever and, I had to admit, I liked it. Don't overthink it I told myself, just get on with the day and put it down to experience.

But of course I couldn't.

Henry was noticeably absent that week, I had called a few times and texted but he was always busy running an errand for a friend or just didn't reply, I wondered if he felt embarrassed or ashamed and was ignoring me on purpose until the Saturday evening when my phone messenger pinged a notification. It was from Henry and read,

"David, tomorrow is Sunday and I would love you to come over to mine around 3pm, as you know these days are special to me and for the first time feel confident to share with a friend, please come with an open mind, the back door will be unlocked, no pun intended! RSVP"

My hand shakily texted a reply "See you at three."

The next day dragged, each hour seemed to last for two and I couldn't concentrate on anything, I started chores but left them half done as my mind wandered into possible scenarios for the afternoon. I knew Henry was planning to "dress" for me and felt nervous that he had put his trust in me, I was going to be the first person that was to see him and that made me uncomfortable. Would I find it a turn off? Perhaps I would consider it ridiculously funny and have to stifle a laugh? Then I remembered the photo, I hadn't found that to be off putting, far from it.

12