Henry McLeod's Exploits Pt. 01

Story Info
The life and times of a successful, handsome lawyer.
3.4k words
4.64
2.3k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THURSDAY EVENING

The sounds of wet thuds fill the office as I hammer into the woman bent over a large wooden desk. We're both almost entirely dressed, wearing expensive suits tailored perfectly, our pants both crumbled around our ankles. I have one hand wrapped around a fistful of her elegant brunette hair. Her own hands grip the side of her desk, her brilliant engagement ring and dazzling wedding band shining bright in the dim fluorescent light. 

The woman is in her mid-forties, but clearly maintains her figure well. Her breasts are large and fake, but the doctor did a tasteful job. They look real enough that only the people who see her naked could truly tell. Her ass, however, is wide and round and all natural. It jiggles as my body connects with it. 

"You're a fucking pig, you know that?" She says as my cock pistons in and out of her. "A misogynistic asshole. That's what you ar- oh my fucking god!"

Her pussy clenched around my cock. It's her fourth orgasm since I shoved myself inside her less than five minutes ago. 

"You're lucky I don't report your sexist ass," she says, biting the edge of her fist. "HR would love to hear about how I said 'no' as soon as you walked into my office, but it didn't stop you. You know that constitutes rape, right?"

Her reaches a hand to her clit, causing her to squirt her juices all over my crotch. Drops splash onto her carpeted office floor, making a mess for the night janitor.

"That's it, you fucking slut," I grunt. "Squirt all over this rapist cock."

The 'r word' has always been quick to make her cum. Sometimes she even likes to put up a struggle, but tonight she seems to be content with berating me. If it lets her feel like she's the one in charge, she's welcome to it. I'm still the one fucking her. 

I slap her thick, juicy ass. Her cheeks wobble with the contact and send more of her juices flying around the room. The door is closed, but unlocked. Anyone could walk in at any moment. I know she gets off to that idea. It's why I never lock the door when I come take her. 

"The way you ogled that executive's tits during the Peterson presentation nearly cost us the account," she pants. "Your reckless behavior is going to send this company into the red... fuck, that dick is so big."

I smile. That executive was none other than Donna Peterson, and she holds the plurality of votes on her company's board. After the presentation was over, she came by my office. I fucked her hard, then came on her face. While she was cleaning herself up, she guaranteed me that her company would be giving us their business in perpetuity. Recklessness, it would seem, gets shit done. 

"Are you ovulating today?" I pant, my balls thudding against her sloppy wet clit. 

"God, you're such a fucking bastard," she grunts. "If my husband knew what we were doing, he'd divorce me and my alimony would go out the window."

I slap her ass again. 

"Answer the question." I command. 

"Yes, okay?! I'm... I'm ovulating. But you... you can't this time. He's out of town until next Wednesday and he'd know that the timeline wouldn't match up." Her leg is shaking as she cums again. Apparently the thought of getting impregnated by me isn't as bad as she makes it seem. 

I feel my balls tighten as my orgasm builds. I shove my thumb into her asshole, making her emit a needy wail of pleasure. 

"Beg for it, bitch," I order her. 

"Fuck you."

"Beg."

"Please..." she whimpers. 

"Please, what?" I smirk. 

"Please... please cum inside me. I want... I want you to fuck a baby into me." Her voice sounds defeated. 

"You got it, boss." I laugh. 

I slam my hips forward, burying myself deep inside of her. Then my cock begins to pump her full of my potent sperm, flooding her fertile womb. Her body convulses as she squirts again, soaking both my groin and the floor. 

When I'm finally spent, I pull out, causing a river of cum to flow from her. It pools onto the ground, mixing with her own juices even as my little swimmers are making their way to her egg. 

"You're such a prick." She pants. 

I zip my pants up, tucking my shirt back in before adjusting my tie. 

"He's out of town until Wednesday, huh?" I ask. "Maybe you should come over to my place tomorrow night."

"Fuck you." She says, laying her head on the wood of her desk. She's spent at least one night at my place every time her husband has been out of town for the last six months. I fully anticipate that she'll be knocking on my door tomorrow evening. 

"Just don't forget about your case reports for tomorrow," she says, pushing herself to stand. "If your cover sheet isn't up to standard you'll be filing paperwork until your eyes bleed."

"These case reports?" I say with a confident smile. I tap the stack of documents sitting in her inbox, the cover sheet perfectly formatted. "That was why I came to your office in the first place, remember?"

She gives me the middle finger. 

"Chauvinist prick." 

"See you tomorrow, boss." I wink as I exit the room. The brass nameplate on the door reads 'Veronica Myers, Partner.' 

I check my watch as I walk towards my office. 5:48. Most of the lower level folks take off as close to 5 o'clock as possible, but the truly dedicated don't leave until the work is done. I rarely go home before 7, but tonight I feel like giving myself an early release in more ways than one. 

"Did your meeting with Mrs. Myers go well, sir?" Jenny asks as I reach her desk. I notice that she's unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, giving me a pleasing look at her immense cleavage. She is a pretty looking young woman, but she has roughly fifty extra pounds on her. Fortunately for Jenny, much of that weight seemed to be resting in her bra. I am not opposed to fucking my secretary, and have done so with many secretaries over the course of my career, but I've been enjoying keeping Jenny waiting. She's eager for it, but her drive to impress me means that she is wonderful at her job, so I am loath to give her what she so desperately craves. 

"It did," I say, making sure she sees my eyes move toward her exposed flesh. I want her to know that I enjoy what she's showing me while making sure she stays firmly on my hook. "I've got a few things to take care of, but you should go ahead and take off for the night."

"Oh," she looks disappointed. "Well, if there's anything I can do to help..."

I shake my head. 

"I'll take care of it. Just go enjoy your evening. I think I overheard some of the other secretaries talking about drinks after work? You should join them."

She nods, clearly trying not to seem too reluctant to leave me. It's cute. Adorable, really. I'm half tempted to take her into my office and make her suck Veronica's squirt off my cock. But it will be much more enjoyable to keep leading her along, knowing that she'll be waiting to give me anything I want when the time comes. 

I spend about twenty minutes responding to emails and preparing myself for work tomorrow, then head to the parking garage. My legal firm, Nguyen, Myers, and Kowalski, represents some of the biggest companies in the city. At only thirty-two, I am the firm's youngest department head, managing the entirety of our mergers and acquisitions. It's a cutthroat job, requiring a deft hand. But life established myself as a shark with a competitive streak and a winning record. Another few successful projects, and I think I'll be made the youngest named partner in the city. 

As I cruise to my apartment, weaving my car in and out of traffic, I contemplate the steps my life has taken to reach this point. At 18, I began my studies at a prestigious military academy. When I graduated four years later, I became an officer in the army. For five years after that, I spent my days training my soldiers and my nights working through law school. I took a trip to Iraq and another to Afghanistan, then ended my military service as a captain with combat decorations and a freshly minted law degree. Entering my firm at twenty-seven meant my first job as a civilian, and the fact that I rose to a department head role in so short a time is a testament to my intense work ethic and determination. It's been a good journey, and I'm pleased with my future prospects. 

When I enter the floor where my apartment is located, I see someone waiting for me by the door. It's Keisha, the young single mother who lives in the unit next to mine. Her curvaceous, ebony body strains against her nurse's scrubs as she looks at me hopefully. 

"Henry, oh thank god," she says. "My asshole ex husband can't watch our kid, and I've got to get to work. Would Monique be able to stay with you for a few hours?"

I smile warmly at her, placing my hand on her shoulder. 

"Of course she can," I say with compassion. "You know that you and Monique are always welcome at my place. If your shift runs late, just let me know and she can crash on my couch too."

Relief washes over the older woman, who presses her voluptuous body against me in a crushing hug. I'm 6'4" and she's only 5', so her enormous breasts mash against my toned stomach. 

"Thank you so much!" She gushes. "You are a lifesaver. Plus, Monique just loves being able to spend time with you. I'll have her over in a few minutes."

Keisha looks around, making sure that no one else is in the hallway. She bites her lip. 

"And, uh... I could use some more time with you. I've been working so much lately and... well, some stress relief would be much appreciated." She puts her hand on my crotch, rubbing my bulge. 

"I'm certainly glad to help you with that," I say, grabbing a handful of her gigantic black tit. "That little cunt needs to be filled with my cock."

Keisha nods, her eyes bright in the dimly lit hall. 

"Mmm, it does," she says. "My pussy needs a real man. Maybe this weekend I can worship you the way you deserve?"

I smile, pinching her nipple through her scrub top and causing her to moan. 

"I'll be waiting, slut." I say. "Now get your black ass to work."

"Yes, sir," Keisha giggles. "Monique will be by in a few."

I enter my apartment, removing my suit jacket and placing my briefcase by the door. I loosen my tie while slipping into house shoes. Then I grab a bottle of beer from the fridge. As I crack it open, there's a knock on my door. 

I open it to reveal a short black teenager, her frizzy Afro bouncing jauntily. She's wearing a pair of impossibly tight jean shorts and a sports bra. Monique is eighteen years old, and she's already developing luscious curves that will rival her mother's one day. In this outfit, her perky young breasts are practically spilling out. 

"Hi, Daddy," she says, looking at me hungrily. "Momma told me that I'm spending the night?"

She enters my apartment and I shut the door behind her.

"That's right, babygirl," I say, swigging my drink. "You're all mine tonight."

"Good." She smiles. "It's been forever since I've been able to get that big cock in me. You know Momma would give you a key to the our apartment if you asked her to. You could sneak in late at night... creep into my bed... pound me into my mattress..."

"You're too loud for that, Monique," I say, rolling my eyes. "You'd be screaming your head off, and then you'd wake your Momma up."

"I know that you're fucking her, Daddy," Monique says. "Why can't she know that you're fucking me?"

"Monique, you're eighteen," I say as if that settles the matter. 

"And?! My Momma is thirty-one. You know that she's been getting it from an early age, so why would she care if I'm following in her footsteps?" She runs her finger up and down my broad chest. 

"It's not time yet," I explain. "When I tell her about you, I need her to be a bit more prepared. I'm fucking her this weekend, so I'll be able to keep planting the seeds then."

Monique pouts, looking up at me with doe eyes. 

"Okay, Daddy. I'm a good girl, I can be patient. I just don't like having to keep waiting for you. I wish Momma and I could both just move in with you. We'd cook and clean, suck and fuck, and do anything else that you needed."

The thought is not a new one, and is always ruminating in my mind. A couple of live-in maids to serve me is the kind of quality life that I've always imagined for myself. Plus, the thought of both Keisha and Monique pregnant with my babies at the same time is too appealing to pass up. But my efforts to get Keisha into such a concept are taking longer than I anticipated. I'm trying to make it so that she's the one who suggests that I fuck her daughter, incepting the idea into her bit by bit. The last time I had Keisha over, she jerked me off while showing me photos of herself when she was Monique's age. She loved how much I came while looking at her young body. So things are progressing nicely. Just a little bit longer. 

"How's school going?" I ask Monique, setting my beer down and putting my hand on her tight, round ass. 

"It's a public high school, Daddy, so it's not exactly hard." She says, melting into my touch. "Straight As, first chair clarinet. There are so many idiots already getting into gangs and flunking out, but your babygirl is going a different route. Twelfth grade ends in two months, then it's off to the city college. I'll be the first person in my family to attend. Plus, I won't need to move out, so you can keep stretching this black pussy out."

I smile, then lean down and kiss her on the lips. My tongue darts into her eager young mouth while my free hand runs through her mass of hair. 

"Mmm, good girl," I say, reaching my hand under the waistband of her shorts and feeling her bare ass cheek. "Just remember that you can't get any cock unless your grades are good."

"It's the only thing that gets me to study," she teases before kissing me again. 

Keisha is as submissive as they come, getting off on being used and degraded. She fantasizes about being owned by a wealthy man, running the household chores and filling his bed each night. Monique is different. She enjoys being praised, guided, and encouraged. She's a high achiever, eager to impress. She doesn't worship my cock like her mother does, using her body instead to show off how well she can please me. For Keisha, fucking me is her sworn duty. For Monique, it's her chance to shine. 

"I saw a new move in a porno the other day," Monique says, rubbing my bulge in a way that is similar to how her mother did it a few minutes ago. "This slut was riding some thick meat, but she was doing it facing the opposite direction. I want to try that tonight, Daddy!"

I nod, teasing a finger against the teen's moist slit. 

"It's called reverse cowgirl. It's definitely a more advanced maneuver than the things you've been doing, but I think you're probably ready to give it a try." 

A few minutes later, Monique and I are on my couch, our clothes discarded on the floor. I'm laying on my back while she's attempting to gyrate her hips around my massive cock in this new position. 

"Fuck, Daddy," she cries as she slides herself down my shaft. "I wish I could just stop growing so you would always feel this tight inside me!"

I grunt in agreement, one of my hands pressing against her taught stomach and feeling my cock bulging inside of her. 

"More than anything," she moans, twisting her hips while massaging my balls. "I can't wait until you knock me up!"

I moan at the thought. Monique is young, with a bright future ahead of her. When I inevitably get her pregnant, it will be Keisha's job to raise the baby so that Monique can focus on her studies. Of course, by that point they'll all be living with me. Keisha will have a lot of work on her hands. I've already got it all planned out, but I can't bring it all to fruition until I'm named as a partner at the firm. The extra salary will be necessary for our new lifestyle. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Monique squeals, bouncing up and down on my shaft. For her first time in this position, it's an impressive performance, made all the more so by the face that she's only a senior in high school. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her body quakes as she spasms on my cock. The way her tight little cunt squeezes my shaft pushes me over the edge as well. I pull out, stroking my cock as I pump my potent cum onto her dark chocolate mound. As her orgasm subsides, Monique collapses back against me, her back resting against my heaving chest. 

"I love you, Daddy," she breathes. She leans over and kisses my cheek. 

"I love you too, babygirl," I say, feeling my cum flow from her body onto my pubes. I feel sleep begin to take me, my eyes growing heavy. 

I awake abruptly to a loud knock on the door. 

"Henry?!" Keisha calls. I look at my watch. It's just past 3 a.m., and Keisha's shift at the hospital is over. Monique is still lying naked on top of me. She wakes too, hurrying to grab her clothes. 

"Just a sec," I call, grabbing my underwear and hastily pulling them on. I grab my suit and toss it into the bedroom. I glance at Monique, and the teen is pulling her top on over her head. I open the door. 

"Hey," I say, pretending to sound sleepy. "Sorry, I must have missed your call. I kind of passed out after spending a little time with Monique."

"Don't worry about it," Keisha says, smiling up at me as she admires my chiseled, hairy body. "I'm enjoying the view. I should probably have just let her finish sleeping here, but I didn't want to put you through more trouble. You already do so much for the two of us, Andrew. I just hate being a bother when I'm the one who should be helping you."

She puts a hand on my chest. 

"But this weekend," she says quietly, no doubt thinking that Monique is still asleep on the couch instead of a few feet away. "I can be the best servant you ever had, sir. I'll clean your whole apartment, cook you dinner, and suck you dry so that you can relax and enjoy yourself."

I smile sleepily, reaching down and cupping Keisha between her legs. I can feel the heat radiating from her cleft. 

"I like the sound of that," I say. "It's been a couple of months since I've fucked your asshole too, so-"

"Oh, don't you worry. My holes will be all yours. It's always my pleasure to give you anything you want. Especially since you're so good to me and little Monique. Speaking of which, where is that girl?"

"I'm over here, Momma," Monique calls, appearing from the hallways that leads to the bathroom and pretending to rub sleep from her eyes. "Mr. Henry and I watched a TV show, then we both went to bed. I'm all worn out."

"Well you get over here and we'll go home so you can stop bothering this wonderful man," Keisha says, removing her hand from my chest reluctantly. "I hope you get some good sleep, Henry. Thank you again for watching her. You're so kind to us."

As Monique passes me, she winks. 

"So kind, Mr. Henry," she echoes, shutting the door behind her. I make my way to my bedroom, then collapse on the bed.