Henry Pt. 01: Motel Surprise

Story Info
Waiting in the room is the man who starts Henry's corruption.
3.2k words
4.3
18k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyKaty
SissyKaty
112 Followers

Henry had a secret. He was on his way to go meet a man that he had met online. Henry had met the man on a gay hookup site, the only problem with this was the fact that Henry was married. His wife, Casey, had no idea where he was going, nor did she have any idea that he was secretly bi-sexual.

The man Henry was going to meet had called himself John when they were talking on line, but he was sure that was not his real name since Henry himself has gone by the name Jake. As he approached the motel where they had agreed to meet his heart was pounding in his chest. This was the farthest he had ever gone. If he walked up to the room and went inside, there would be no turning back. He hated cheating on his wife but he was very tired of their boring, vanilla sex life and he wanted much more than she could provide.

Henry gathered his courage and opened the car door. He walked up to the motel door that John had texted to him a few hours earlier. Henry's heart beat faster and faster as he approached the door, his mind racing with thoughts of what he was about to do. He rested his hand on the doorknob for a few seconds before turning it and walking inside the room.

His father-in-law Jerome sat on the bed in the hotel looking at him with a shocked expression spreading across his face. A similar one along with feelings of terror ran through Henry as he processed the situation in front of him. He had almost decided to run out before Jerome said,

"Jake?"

"John?" Henry replied, his face showing a mix of confusion and terror.

He looked at Jerome who seemed to relax a bit as they exchanged the names they had used online. Henry relaxed a bit as well realizing that they were not catching each other in the act but instead were the person each other had talked to online.

"Why don't you sit down Henry." Jerome said motioning to the bed beside him.

He sat, his head whirling with the thoughts of what this meant. Henry had met his father in-law and mother-in-law on many occasions during his marriage to Casey and there had never been any indication that he did this kind of thing. Jerome was very much a stereotypical manly man, always watching sports, working on cars and his house, and there was never any doubt who wore the pants in that relationship. His wife, Connie waited on him hand and foot as a stay at home mother with no kids in the house. It was shocking to think that Jerome had any interest in men this way with the way he acted.

Henry's mind continued to whirl as he sat there thinking about how he could possibly get out of this situation without losing his wife. He couldn't believe his luck that he had somehow matched up with his father in law. They had swapped pictures but they had not included their faces in any of them and they obviously didn't know each other well enough to recognize each other from their bodies alone.

"Does my daughter know that you do this sort of thing?" Jerome said breaking Henry out of his train of thoughts.

Henry considered lying to him but he quickly realized that probably would not work out very well long term so he just said, "No, but this is the first time I have ever met up with someone though."

"Really?" Jerome said.

"Yes." Henry responded wondering what could be possibly going through Jerome' mind right now. He thought that there was no way they would actually go through with what they had talked about online, not now that they knew who the other person was.

"That's surprising. From the way you were talking online, I thought you were extremely eager to do this. That makes me think that you had done this before." Jerome said looking at Henry with an appraising eye.

As Jerome looked him over, studying his body, Henry started to feel a flush creep into his cheeks as he realized his father-in-law was checking him out. He started to back up a little before he felt Jerome grab his thigh and hold him in place.

"Jerome? What are you doing?" Henry exclaimed as he tried feebly to push the hand away.

"I'm doing what I said I was going to do, boy. Why are you so reluctant now, you were so willing when we were talking earlier." Jerome said rubbing Henry's thigh, his arousal growing as he watched Henry's nervousness. He liked challenges.

"That was before I knew who you were! What about your daughter, my wife? She would kill us both if she found out." Henry said, still trying to get away pushing at Jerome as he continued to rub up and down his leg getting closer and closer to his cock with each stroke.

"Come on now Henry, don't be shy. I know what you want boy, I know what you need. What was the last message you sent me?" Jerome said as he stopped rubbing and grabbed Henry's chin, forcing him to look him in the eye.

Henry looked down and away mumbling some feeble resistance. Jerome grabbed his attention by standing up and zipping down his pants revealing his growing erection. Henry looked at it in rapt attention marveling at the length and girth of the cock as it sprang out of his father-in-laws pants.

"Now, tell me what you said to me boy." Jerome said grabbing Henry by the shoulder and forcing his face inches away from his cock.

"I said, I can't wait to worship you cock Daddy." Henry mumbled, his face red with embarrassment.

In spite of himself Henry was starting to feel aroused by the confident way that Jerome was acting. As Jerome confidently took control of his shoulders, Henry was forced to look at him and the growing cock between his legs.

"Good boy. Take your reward for being so honest with me." Jerome said moving forward and guiding Henry's head onto his large cock.

Henry resisted as the cock entered his mouth but Jerome was too strong. His lips closed instinctively around it as he was pushed as Jerome seemed determined to make him take as much as he could, which was only about half. He had seen pictures of the cock online but seeing it in front of him and feeling the veins and ridges in his mouth was an entirely different experience. He was shocked. Jerome' cock felt powerful and thick as it forced it as deep down his throat.

"Mmm you are a good little cocksucker aren't you? I wonder what my daughter would think if she could see you now, trying to deepthroat my cock like a whore." Jerome said as he continued to fuck Henry's face.

Spit was coming out of the corners of Henry's mouth as he was roughly face-fucked by his father in law. Jerome grabbed the back of Henry's head and held him in place as he thrust his massive cock in and out making Henry gag. Even then he didn't stop, he kept fucking his face for nearly 15 minutes, slobber running down Henry's neck in sticky strands.

Eventually Jerome decided it was time to take it further.

"Stand up boy. Strip down and lay back on the bed." Jerome commanded.

Reluctantly Henry let the cock fall out of his mouth as he stood up looking up at Jerome with precum coating his lips. Henry noticed for the first time how really attractive and manly his father in law was with his strong, muscled body that was full of coarse, dark hair. He had to be at least 6'3" whereas Henry was a slim 5'7" with a nearly hairless toned body. Jerome's forearm was as thick as his cock and his broad chest was heaving with his subsiding grunts of pleasure.

Henry stripped his t-shirt off first showing his smooth chest with a flat hairless stomach beneath it. Then he pulled his jeans and boxers down exposing the rest of his body. His legs had very little hair and the hair around his cock was neatly trimmed down. Henry cock was as hard as it had ever been but it looked like a childs when he mentally compared it to Jerome' huge cock swinging in front of him. Eager to get his cock away from the comparison he laid back on the bed and looked up at Jerome who was grinning sadistically down at him.

"Good lord boy, you call yourself a man with a cock like this?" Jerome said with a laugh as he reached down and grabbed Henry's shaft, easily covering it with one of his large hands.

Henry covered his face ashamed. He had sent pictures to Jerome online of his cock before they had met up. Jerome had made fun of it then too which, admittedly, had made Henry cum more than once. He had hoped that Jerome would not humiliate him too much due to the nature of their relationship but, it looked like he had no control over how the night would turn out.

"I can't believe my daughter married you with a cock like this! How long is this pathetic little thing?" Jerome asked, grabbing and squeezing on Henry's cock.

Henry hesitated until the pressure Jerome put onto his cock was too much to bear and he blurted out, "It's 5.5 inches okay. Please Jerome, that hurts." He whimpered

Henry felt a sharp pain as Jerome slapped his balls.

"Now we both know that's not true boy. Look here." Jerome said as he put his huge cock next to Henry's much smaller one.

Henry looked and saw that Jerome' massive shaft was nearly triple the size of his. The humiliation of seeing that up close was almost too much and he felt precum leak out of his cock.

"See, I know my cock is about 11 inches and your little thing is not even close half the size. So how about you try again and tell me how big you really are." Jerome said, clamping down hard again on Henry's cock.

Henry grimaced from the pain and again resigned himself saying "It's really 4 inches long. I'm sorry for lying."

"What a pathetic excuse for a cock you have, boy. 4 inches? I can't imagine that you have ever made my poor daughter cum with something that small." Jerome said.

"Please don't say stuff like that Jerome." Henry said, a nervous tone in his voice as he looked up at the imposing figure standing over him.

"Why not? You little cock obviously likes it." Jerome said laughing derisively.

The issue was that he was telling the truth. Henry had gotten incredibly hard when Jerome made the comment about his wife and laying down on the bed under him it was hard to hide.

When Henry failed to respond Jerome said, "Aww, is the little slut going to be shy now? I remember online you were begging me to humiliate this pathetic thing"

Henry tried to hide his hard cock with his hand which was rewarded with a SLAP!

Jerome has hit Henry across the face.

"I can see how hard your little cock is. Your body is practically begging for me to touch it and use it how I want. You already told me what you want me to do to you and I am going to do it. Don't resist." Jerome said

With those words Jerome stripped of the rest of his clothes and stuffed his underwear in Henry's mouth, muffling any protests that he might have given. Jerome took some lube off the bedside table and smeared it over his fingers. He inserted one roughly into Henry's ass, a little surprised at how easily it slid inside. He pumped his finger in and out of the hole watching Henry squirm as the pleasure from his prostate started to coarse through his body, his round ass shaking back and forth. He added another finger, and then another, continuing to stretch out Henry's ass.

Henry was squirming in pleasure as his ass was continuously assaulted by Jerome' fingers which were sent waves of ecstasy through his body each time. His mind started to get a little fuzzy as he felt the thick fingers pistoning in and out of his hole. Each time they went inside and hit his prostate he felt a spasm of pleasure go through his ass down underneath him and up to the tip of his cock.

Henry felt the fingers pull out of his ass again, but this time they did not push back inside. He looked back and saw Jerome stroking lube up and down his massive shaft making him shudder with fear and anticipation. Jerome grabbed Henry's legs and pulled him to the edge of the bed, lining up the dripping head of his cock with the tight hole.

"Alright boy, let me hear you beg me to fuck you. I know how much you hole is aching for it. I see how hard your little dick gets when you look at my cock." Jerome said.

After a long pause Henry finally responded, giving into the aching feeling in his empty hole

"Please fuck me Daddy, please fill up my whole with your huge fucking cock."

Smiling and satisfied, Jerome pushed forward and for the next 5 minutes slowly worked his cock into Henry's hole. Henry felt agony and ecstasy as his ass was stretched to the limit by Jerome' cock, the hard shaft slowly forcing its way inside him until he felt Jerome' balls pressed against his ass. Once Henry had gotten used to the feeling of the massive shaft stretching him open the pleasure began to massively override the pain. He began to moan a bit which elicited a chuckle from Jerome.

"Yeah, you like that big cock in your ass boy?"

"Fuck yes, I love it so much. God damn it's so fucking big." Henry said, whimpering a little.

Grinning Jerome began to move slowly in and out, beginning to fuck Henry's ass. He continued at this slow pace until the resistance became less and less as the hole expanded to accommodate his massive shaft. The consistent thrusting in and out of his ass was making Henry lose his mind. His eyes were wide as the cock filled him over and over again.

Grunting, Jerome slapped Henry's ass which jiggled as he thrust in and out.

"You got a fat bubble butt boy. I'm going to enjoy breaking it in." Jerome said, continuing to split Henry's tanned cheeks with his massive meat pole.

Jerome sped up his pace feeling the pleasure reel through his body as Henry's ass clenched on his cock. He looked down feeling powerful in that moment as he watched Henry's eyes roll back into his head. Jerome loved the moans coming out of Henry each time that his cock thrust inside. He sounded like a porn slut moaning hard with each thrust and it was getting hard to Jerome to control him cum. He concentrated on not cumming for nearly 10 minutes until he could hold it in no longer. With a groan he slammed himself flush with Henry and shot an enormous load of cum inside Henry's warm ass.

Henry reached for his dick, wanting to stroke himself now that Jerome had finished inside of him but to his surprise Jerome swatted his hand away.

"No boy, you are not allowed to cum until you get home tonight. I don't want that little dick cumming around me unless you cum from getting fucked like a real bitch. I'm sure you will eventually, especially with the way you were moaning like a slut tonight." Jerome said.

Disappointed but aroused even more from being denied Henry accepted the order and relaxed back onto the bed until a sudden realization hit him.

"Eventually? What are you talking about Jerome? This was a one-time thing, we can't ever do this again." Henry said.

"Don't get cold feet now. I saw how much you loved that. I am not giving up a tight piece of ass like you. What are you going to do about it? Go back to fucking my daughter with your pathetic cock? No way. You are going to beg me to fill your ass again because you will never be satisfied again otherwise." Jerome said with a note of derision in his voice.

"You can't be serious!" Henry protested.

"I am deadly serious. Do you want my daughter to find out? If I send her the messages you sent me, she won't know it's me but will definitely know it was you." Jerome said with a smirk.

Henry was silent for a while as he considered the ramifications of the words.

"Fine, have it your way. She just can't know about this. Okay?" Henry said, his defeat apparent in his tone.

Jerome had finished getting dressed and Henry was a little disappointed at not being able to see his cock anymore. He could still see the outline against Jerome' pants and wondered if he would ever be able to focus around Jerome again.

"Have fun jerking your little cock tonight boy. Try not to think about me too much when you try to fuck my daughter." Jerome said with a laugh.

He left immediately leaving Henry still laying on the bed attempting to recover after Jerome had used him like a whore. His ass was gaping and throbbing with the emptiness that was left after Jerome' cock had left it.

After about 15 minutes minutes he collected himself and left. The drive home was quick and once he shut the door he immediately went into the office and shut the door. Turning on his computer he quickly loaded up his favourite porn site. He browsed for a few minutes before selecting a video with a muscular bear and a hairless twink.

As he watched the twink get dominated and fucked by the bigger, stronger man he let his mind wander back to earlier. He could still feel his gaping asshole as he pulled down his pants and started rubbing his cock. He imagined that Jerome was there watching him stroke, humiliating him and his small cock. The thoughts got him so hard that within 30 seconds he was about to blow his load. He quickly grabbed some tissues and jerked his cock with two fingers cumming inside the tissue. He came more than he had ever come before and he imagined that even then it was nowhere near the amount of cum that Jerome had deposited inside his asshole. He fell asleep that night, his mind whirling as he replayed the night's events over and over again inside of his head.

The next day passed in a whirlwind of masturbation and porn as he continued to think about the night with Jerome. His wife's trip was lasting a few more days so Henry planned to spend every moment he was not at work with his hand around his cock, jerking off thinking about his father in law fucking him. As he settled down in his office for another night of masturbation, the doorbell rang. He sighed and went to open the door. With a gasp, he stepped back from the peep hole.

"What the hell is Jerome doing here!"

SissyKaty
SissyKaty
112 Followers