Hentai and the Seduction Plot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill suddenly stops. Vanessa is crazy to experience that sensation again and is pleading for Vanessa to finish and let her cum. Jill looks at Blake masturbating. "I want to kiss her while you lick her."

Blake's shocked and a little appalled by the idea of sex with her sister. "What are you talking about? That's my sister."

"She doesn't care. Do you, Vanessa?"

"No, I don't care who makes me cum.! Just do it already! Please somebody lick me again!"

Jill turns back to Blake and tells her seductively "then we'll both lick you together. And then I'll lick you while she kisses you. I know how much kissing charges you up and makes you too horny to think -- so imagine getting kissed and eaten at the same time. Or you can leave the room, and I'll make your sister cum fifty times tonight."

"That's good, too" Vanessa is saying in the background. "Anything, just make a decision and somebody fuck me!"

Blake's pussy is making the same demands that her girlfriend is making. She kneels down in front of Vanessa while still using one hand to play with herself, and Jill gets to kiss Vanessa. Vanessa wildly and enthusiastically kisses Jill while cumming again. They continue kissing passionately, and Blake gets up so she can squeeze and lick Vanessa's breasts. "When we swim together, I've always wanted to see your breasts and play with them. But no way did I think I ever would, and I thought it would gross you out ... and me."

Vanessa stops kissing to tell her sister "I love you, Blake. I love that you made me cum. You can touch and lick me anywhere."

Jill unties Vanessa, and the three girls stand. Vanessa surprises the other two by quickly going to Blake, hugging her tightly, and giving her a deep kiss. Blake's caught off guard but quickly returns the kiss. "When you made me cum, I was thinking that I want to do this every time I work out and every night when we go to bed. Will you keep having sex with me?"

Blake gives her sister a long kiss. "I will." They kiss again.

Jill comes over and puts her hands on the butts of the couple. "We owe Blake a lot of licking and kissing." Blake lies down while the other two lick her pussy together. Vanessa's nervous about licking a girl, and every time that hers and Jill's tongues collide, Vanessa turns it into a kiss.

"Okay, one of you has to lick me, and the other come kiss me." Vanessa moves so she can kiss her lovely sister while Jill licks her girlfriend. The combination of the two tongues in Blake's mouth and pussy are as intoxicating as Jill predicted, and Blake explodes with an orgasm that goes on and on. When it finally subsides, Blake rolls over to where she can lick Jill and let Jill kiss and finger Vanessa until Jill has an orgasm. Blake moves behind Jill and caresses her body while Jill and Vanessa continue kissing. "Was this your fantasy?"

Jill turns her head and kisses Blake. "I love you, Blake. Thank you for helping me live my fantasy. This is happiest and sexiest I've ever felt. I love you."

"I love you, too, Jill. This is the best night I've ever had, too."

Vanessa joins in "and this is the best night I've ever had, too. I love you both." She looks lustfully at Blake. "Blake, I can't believe I've been fantasizing about these anime girls when my own sister is sexier than all of them." She reaches out to caress one of Blake's breasts. "Maybe I was a lesbian but didn't want to be, and you made me glad to be one. And I want to spend the next 24 hours in bed with you having sex and then forever after that." They kiss again. "And you, too, Jill. I love you, too. Thank you for plotting this." She gives Jill another long kiss. "Will you let me live a fantasy of mine." The other two nod. She looks at Blake. "When the anime girls are scissoring, it always makes me cum. Will you do that with me." And she looks at Jill. "And will you kiss me at the same time? When you're kissing me, it's like I forget any trouble I have in the world."

They arrange themselves as she asked, and the sisters begin tribbing. Vanessa interrupts a kiss to tell her sister "I want to cum at the same time. Tell me when you're going to cum." The unexpected lesbian love from her nubile sister and that slick feeling of pussy on pussy fills Blake with wild passion, and she takes over and drives the rhythm. Blake's imagining holding their naked bodies together in bed every night and kissing and licking their way to exhaustion, and it brings her to the edge, and she calls out that she's going to cum. The sisters have a mutual orgasm and then collapse in fatigue. The three girls are lying together, just gently caressing each other while they recharge for another round.

Vanessa rolls over and spreads apart her legs to let the sisters caress her ass and admire her pussy. She has a wide smile on her face and says contently "Now I really am a lesbian." And the scene fades.

12