Her after party

Story Info
My wife watches as I explore my bisexual side for her.
2.6k words
4.67
42.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers

The party has wound down until just the 3 of us remain. Myself, my wife, and our new guy friend. We talk and laugh, sitting on our bed, still a little buzzed from the party, my wife subtly encouraging us to sit closer. As we talk i notice my wife's hand starting to rub my thigh, and our new friend scoots even closer. The laughing fades as his hand starts on my other thigh. My wife's eyes are wide with excitement, encouraging me to keep this part going. She traces her finger up my arm, giggling as she pulls my chin towards her into a deep kiss, his fingers start lightly running up my leg.

We slowly break our kiss and she turns my head towards him. "Go on" she whispers in my ear. He looks at me, smiling. We laugh to ourselves as she pushes me towards him. We lock eyes and slowly lean into the kiss. I take his tongue in my mouth, loving the feeling of being kissed by another man. My wife giggling to herself kisses my neck, proud of herself for exploring this fantasy. I moan into his kiss as he pulls my face closer, his other hand squeezing my leg.

We pull away from each other, all three of us smiling, softly laughing. My wife kisses me again as my hand explores his legs, making my way up to the bulge forming in his pants. He removes his shirt, revealing an impressively toned body, and pulls my shirt off over my head. I turn towards him, running my hand over his chest, his abs, his hips. I unbutton and unzip his pants, kissing him the whole time. My wife is behind my, kissing my neck, undoing my pants. She pushes my head to his neck and they begin kissing while I bite on his neck, kissing and sucking on him.

I pull his cock out of his pants, shocked by the size and weight of it in my hands. I slowly stroke him while the three of us kiss, my wife's hand on my head guiding me to his lips, his neck, his chest, encouraging me to kiss lower on his amazing body. He gets up onto his knees, removing his pants entirely. My wife grabs his cock and pulls him towards us, simultaneously pushing my head forward. I know what she wants to see, and i proudly oblige, eager to experience this for myself as well.

I get on all fours, lowering my face to this massive dick, my wife slowly grinding into me from behind. I take his cock in my hands, hungry to taste him, to feel my lips around him. I lick the tip, guiding the head of his cock into my mouth with my tongue. I revel in the smell, the taste, the feel of it filling my mouth, the sound of his moans, his heavy breathing as I take him deeper. My wife kisses him deeply and both of them grab my head, urging me to suck on him, to move back and forth, to take him as deep as I can.

He pulls her shirt off of her as they kiss and she quickly kicks her pants off until she's completely naked. She lowers herself next to me, smiling at me approvingly, her eyes wild watching me eagerly suck his delicious cock. She scratches my head and whispers "good boy" into my ear. She grabs his dick from me and begins sucking on him, staring into my eyes and smiling the whole time. The two of us take turns, sucking this incredible cock together, licking from the tip all the way down to his balls. His hands on both of our heads, guiding us, encouraging us.

His moans become louder, his breathing heavier and faster. My wife pushes my head onto him and i take him as deep into my throat as I can, grabbing his ass with one hand and pulling him into me. She laughs as he grabs my head, slowly he starts to fuck my mouth, gaining speed as he gets closer. She leans back, playing with herself as she watches me, loving this fantasy coming to life in front of her.

He fucks his dick into my mouth faster, harder, muttering profanities under his breath as he inches to his climax. He pushes me down and his body tenses above me, groaning loudly and I'm rewarded with spurt after spurt of his hot cum. I hear my wife gasp, mesmerized by the sight of me swallowing every drop that he gives me. She sits up, grabbing his head and kisses him hungrily as I continue bobbing my head up and down, determined to get as much from him as I can. His body shakes when my wife runs her fingernails across his sides, teasing him, while I continue milking his delicious cock into my mouth.

He laughs, pulling away from me. I sit up and my wife pulls me into a deep kiss, tasting his semen on my tongue. I turn to him and kiss him deeply, fondling his balls in one hand, causing him to laugh and shake again. The three of us kiss each other, our hands softly exploring as he cools down. He steps off the bed and pulls my to the edge. My wife lays me down and he drops to his knees between my legs.

My wife kisses me, her nails running across my chest and sides, down my stomach. He grabs my cock and I feel his tongue on my balls, hot and wet, work its way up to the tip and he takes my cock in his mouth. I groan and arch my back, reaching for her, pulling her into a kiss. He sucks my cock, fast and hard, taking me as deep as he can everytime he goes down. My wife is smiling to herself as we kiss, lightly fingering herself.

She gets up onto her hands and knees and kisses her way down my body. I squeeze her ass as she goes, her beautiful perfect little butt. She joins him, taking my cock into her mouth and he moves to my balls. I go crazy as the two of them work, feeling his tongue on my balls, taking them both into his mouth, my wife expertly deepthroating me, knowing exactly how to please me. The two of them continue taking turns, swapping places, driving me absolutely crazy, when they both stop, laughing to eachother, knowing something I don't about what's coming next.

The two of them stand up, and take my hands, sliding me off the bed and putting me on my knees in front of them. His cock is right in front my face, starting to harden again, cum dripping from the tip. Her hand takes my head and guides me forward, and I happily obey, licking the cum from this amazing cock. The two of them laugh and moan, watching me suck on his cock again, feeling it growing in my mouth.

His hands are on her body, pulling her closer to him, his fingers running down her stomach, lower and lower until they find her clit. I hear her gasp as he slowly fingers her, playing with her. They kiss passionately, moaning into each other. My hand slides up her legs and she slightly spreads them when my fingers find their way inside of her. I find her spot from the inside as he continues to play with her clit on the outside, driving her crazy now. She keeps one hand on my head, making sure I never take his cock out of my mouth, and her other hand is around his neck, holding herself steady while they kiss. Our fingers pick up speed, bringing my wife closer, I feel her body tensing up, squeezing my fingers, her moans turning to screams as she throws her head back into an intense shaking orgasm. She grabs him and kisses him violently, before losing herself and dropping to her knees next to me. She grabs my head and kisses me violently. She breaks from the kiss, panting, holding his cock in one hand she looks at me, her eyes wild. "On the bed" she orders.

I climb back up and sit on the edge of the bed. He puts his hand on my chest and pushes me down, then grabs my legs and pulls me into him. My wife shakily stands next to him, rubbing his back and watching as he spreads my legs and leans over me. I grab his neck and pull him into another kiss, eager and hungry for him. He reaches down and guides his big beautiful cock right into me, sliding inside of my ass easily. His cock feels amazing, filling me up, stretching me, pushing deep inside of me. I love every inch of him inside me, I need him, I need him to take me, to fuck me, to make me his. My wife pulls his face to hers, kissing him, biting his lower lip. She pulls back, looking into his eyes. "Tonight," she says with lust in her voice, "he's all yours."

My wife curls up on the bed next to me, softly moaning as she watches us. I wrap my legs around his back, pulling him in deep. He smiles and slowly fucks me, pulling all the way out and sliding all the way back in. We kiss, I bury my face in his neck, my fingers digging into his back, massaging his muscles, pulling him into me, urging him to take me. I do my best to grind up into him, opening myself to him, wanting him more and more. His cock in my ass is the most amazing feeling in the world, and i need it like never before. "Are you mine tonight?" he asks, smiling at me.

I smile and moan at his words. "I am."

His hands grab me, rolling me over onto my stomach. I raise onto all fours, lowering my chest to stick my ass up for him. His hand runs down my back and i feel him rest his massive dick between my cheeks. "Say it for me"

"I'm yours." I whisper, wiggling my ass, urging him back inside of me. He gives me a light spank, and tells me to say it louder. "I'm yours" I say, dropping my head to the bed, eager, desperate for him. His hands expertly spread my cheeks and I feel the head of that huge cock find my hole. He pushes forward and slides it all the way in in one move, until his balls are resting on me. I gasp and arch my back, taking him in, feeling him stretching me, giving myself to him. Tonight I'm his, and he can have his way with me.

He grabs my hip with one hand and squeezes my ass with the other, pulling me into him. He fucks me, slowly at first, gently. I lose myself in the ecstacy of being taken by him. His strong hands grabbing and squeezing my body, his incredible cock filing me up, fucking me deep and slow. I catch my wife leaning on the pillows next to me. Pinching her nipple with one hand, fingering her clit with the other. She is again completely mesmerized by the sight of the two of us. She smiles at me proudly, lovingly, enjoying every moment of tonight.

His hand slaps my ass again and he picks up speed. I hear myself begging him to take me, to fuck me harder, deeper, to make me his. He holds me down and fucks me from behind, slamming into me, his fingers digging into my hips, clawing at my back, leaving deep scratches on me. He reaches around me, grabbing my chest and pulls me up onto my knees. I turn, pulling his hair to guide him into a kiss, grinding into him, taking him as deep as possible.

We fuck hard, standing on our knees, moaning, screaming. "Oh my God!" I hear my wife say. She's fingering herself faster, tensing up, right at the edge. She screams, throwing her face into the pillow, her whole body shaking. She turns to face us, not wanting to miss a minute, her face red and panting.

His hands are back on my hips, pulling me into him, forcing himself deeper. I feel his cock inside me, hitting all the right spots, I can feel my own orgasm building up from somewhere deep inside. I'm screaming as we kiss, grinding back into him, my body begging for more. My orgasm keeps building, torturing me as it lingers on the edge. My cock is throbbing, untouched, nearing climax. I pull his hair, kissing him hard, deep and hungry. I need him.

I scream for him to take me, fuck me, make me his, as his amazing cock fucks me right to my orgasm. My wife's eyes go wide as she watches my cock explode, cum shooting all over the bed. I scream, pushing back into him, falling into his arms. He buries his cock deep and holds it as my body shakes, I pull his head down to my neck and he bites me hard, moaning to himself as I slowly grind back into him, my intense orgasm slowly subsiding.

He let's go of me and my top half collapses on the bed, my bottom still in the air with him still buried deep inside me. My face is on the mattress next to my wife. Her voice is shakey and her eyes are wide with excitement. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" she says. I hear him laugh behind me as he grabs my hips again.

He wastes no time getting back up to speed, fucking me hard and deep. My wife runs her hands on my back, scratches my head and behind my ears, lovingly touching me as he fucks me. Her hand reaches under me and finds my cum. She calls me a good boy as she feeds it to me, and I lick her fingers clean. She feeds me more, and I hungrily lick it up, moaning as he continues to take me.

She laughs, watching as he gets himself closer and closer. I push back on him, squeezing his cock inside of me, aching for him, yearning to feel him cum inside of me. She pets me, continuing to feed me my own cum. I'm desperately panting "Yes, YES!" over and over, completely lost in my own ecstacy. He holds me down, his body tensing and he arches his back. I bury my face in a pillow to muffle my screams as he shoves his absolutely massive cock as deep as he can and explodes inside of me. I feel his hot cum filling me up, and scream as he thrusts again, holds for a second, then violently thrusts again. His cock is twitching and throbbing inside me, unloading all he has left.

He collapses on top of me, still holding himself inside. My wife quietly laughs at us, out of breath and spent. I feel him growing soft and his cum dripping out. We roll together onto our side, spooning, and my wife curls up in our arms. She whispers a quick good boy to me and I lick the last of her fingers clean. Then we kiss, deep and loving as he kisses my neck behind me, panting, and whispers a quick good boy into my ear.

Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers