Her Art Pt. 02

Story Info
A Gallery for Images.
11.5k words
4.83
4.4k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, I was in town shopping. The twin sisters were busy being artists, as they had been for the whole time since the trauma of the nude study. Beth had been instructed in canvas stretching and mounting, and there was a pile ready for Marie. She had also been instructed by Jason in the mysteries of Photoshop and image manipulation. I had made a trip to town for a high end photo printer and fiendishly expensive photo paper. Images in 8x10 and 16x20 were on the wall in the stairwell. They had decided on a self-imposed limit of twenty for their little gallery. This made them more critical and choosy as additional prints were produced.

Chapter 5 - Jason's Images are Saleable

I had a folder of a dozen of their recent prints that had been up on the wall, but taken down. They were very nice and the woman who ran the tourist shop in town was impressed. A portrait layout of Marie in shadow caught her attention immediately.

"This is really excellent. Your work?" she looked at me.

"I took the image, my girlfriend provided the body."

The woman, who was very trim, said, "I'll take my clothes off for you, anytime. I'm divorced, but have a new man friend, who would love to have one of these of me."

I asked, "What should the price of this one be?"

She looked at it critically. "In a real gallery, not a nickel under $1000. Out here in the sticks with the tourists, it needs to be $295. Does that work?"

"Yes. Would you like to see more?"

We looked through the rest and the woman, whose name was Anita, said, "They will all sell, especially if we only post two or three at a time. Unfortunately, I can only pay you after they are sold."

She was standing next to me at the counter, looking at the prints over my shoulder. The attraction was mutual and noticed. I said, "You have been very kind. If you like, I will photograph you without charge for being nice to me and my women friends."

The gap between us vanished, and hips were touching. "We are closed on Tuesdays. Does tomorrow work for you?"

"You are going to have a hard time explaining this to your boyfriend, especially if the print is a surprise gift."

"Yes, you are absolutely right. He can be very jealous. But he is away this week on business, so I am free to pose and model." Her hip nudged me.

There was no one in the shop at the moment, so I wrapped my arm around her and said, "You should come for dinner. I want to photograph you at dusk and at dawn." I sketched a map to the cabin and made a date for cocktails and dinner at six.

I turned to go, but she said, "Just a sec." The kiss was firm and wet and lasted.

My hand pressed her to me so she could feel a stiff projection between her legs. "See you at six." She was left panting.

Over lunch, we discussed the morning's successes, and the potential income. "I think the models should get 80%, after expenses, don't you?

They looked at me with round eyes. "No shit, Jason. Money for our naughty pictures? You didn't tell her who we are, did you?"

I laughed and said, "I only mentioned one model and said she was my girlfriend."

"It gets better. She is very attractive and wants one like yours for her boyfriend. She is coming here for dinner tonight and staying over so she can be photographed at dusk and at dawn."

They stared at me. "Here?"

"She gave me a torrid kiss on the way out the door."

Beth looked over, "He is not only a studly photographer, he is a wayward studly photographer." The two of them burst out laughing. "And we thought we had you to ourselves."

The laughing went on until I said, "After dinner, she has to get naked for me to do my thing. After it is dark and I am done, what do we do with naked Anita?" I smiled.

The words tumbled out, "You're not, you wouldn't, really?"

"She won't talk. The boyfriend would beat her. She wouldn't have any more prints to sell. Besides, maybe she likes it. Maybe she likes all three of us."

Beth climbed into Marie's lap and they kissed and giggled, "God, this is better than college."

I called Anita after lunch and inquired if she would like to come early for a sail and a swim. She was excited about that and said she would close at three-thirty and come right out.

Marie and Beth were into the swing of the "photo shoot," and decided they would be shopping when Anita arrived, so she could relax with me before dinner. It was agreed that they would be just my friends Marie and Beth, although they doubted the subterfuge would last, with the obvious family resemblance.

Anita drove an aged Triumph roadster and arrived just at four with a throaty roar. I went down to meet her and received a nice bottle of wine, along with a quick kiss. "I can't believe you are doing this."

We went inside and I showed her the back bedroom, half of which was my computer gear and the printer. "I hope you don't mind the mess, I need a relatively dark space to work on the images."

We walked down to the boat. She had a modest but very smart looking bikini on, and the body inside of it was fine. Fine for photography, and fine for other things too, I suspected. Women who gave me spontaneous kisses were high on my list.

It was a warm afternoon with a nice breeze. Anita handled the main sheet like a champ. I used my smartphone for some candids. You never knew what you might catch in the way of a good image.

I fixed her a cushion and gave her my windbreaker for the ride back. With her eyes closed, Anita said, "I could get used to this. When I divorced, I discovered there was no money. My lawyer got the court to keep me out of his debts, but I had to go to work. After ten years, I own that store and am living ok. Not great, but ok."

I reached for her hand and squeezed it. "I admire women with the toughness to survive in the real world. I'm not there yet. Still have to finish school."

"I like kissing you. Is your girlfriend going to be jealous if I steal a few more?"

I kissed her hand as the boat approached the dock. Beth was there to take the mooring line. I took care of the sails as they said hello to each other and Beth asked for a hug. Anita said, "Are you the woman in the photographs?"

Beth nodded and Anita said, "Wow. He does magical things with a woman's body."

Beth smiled and said, "Yes, he does. Surprises me all the time."

As we walked up to the deck, I could tell Anita was desperately trying to add up two and two. Her thinking fell completely apart when we encountered Marie at the head of the stairs. She and Beth were in identical sundresses. Neither had anything on under the dresses and I wondered if Anita noticed.

I took drink orders and went to the kitchen, leaving poor Anita to try to figure out what was going on. The simmering beef stew smelled terrific. Her bottle of Merlot would go nicely with it.

As I returned to the deck with a tray of drinks, Anita was looking at me accusingly. "You tricked me. They showed me the prints on the stairs. You and they have to be pros."

He looked blandly at the twins. "Pros?"

They nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, of course, You sold some of our prints just today."

All three of them burst out laughing and Anita looked more confused than ever. Then she said, "You look too much alike. Cousins? Siblings? Something like that?"

The twins repeated "something like that," and went to work on the dinner. Anita didn't look very happy and I gestured to my lap. "Come sit here."

She mouthed, "Can I trust you?" but settled in my arms anyway.

I whispered in her ear, "If you want an image of your perfect body looking like those on the wall, you have to trust me."

She slumped against my chest. "They said the studio is upstairs. I'm going up there at twilight and I'm going to get naked and you are going to walk around making me totally nervous with your camera, aren't you?"

"How else am I going to get a fine image of you?"

She snuggled deeper and kissed me, not lightly.

"I'm getting all hot and bothered. Does that go with the camera images?"

I gently rubbed her nipple through the tee shirt and bra. "The camera is trying to capture the real Anita. The Anita who is proud of her body and carefree about exhibiting it for the camera. The Anita who is giving her boyfriend a print that conveys the lust she feels for him."

"Oh my god. I am so hot."

As dinner was served, I said, "Have an extra glass of wine, you don't have to drive, and your body needs to be relaxed."

The twins sat and I made a toast, "To Anita and the perfect image of her perfect body."

Everyone drank and the twins clapped.

The food was delicious, and Anita had more than one extra glass of wine. The sun was sinking and camera time was approaching. The twins kept the conversation centered on Anita and the store and away from them. Marie said, "You two go ahead. We will clean up and dessert can be afterwards."

Anita was relaxed but scared to death. This was more than she bargained on. And who were these two beautiful women with Jason?

"You can leave your clothes on the chair right there. Would you mind if I applied some oil to your body and fixed your hair a bit?"

The moment Jason's warm oily hands touched her body, she had a small orgasm and almost died of embarrassment. I held her quietly and said nothing. When I resumed, she had some control back. I placed her between me and the dying sun. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed and would not be a problem. Her body was good, no fat, but a bit on the chunky muscled side. I could deal with that.

She stood in a pool of darkening sunlight and I circled, looking for good shots. Several times I put the camera down and positioned her. She was stiff, but held the position once I was satisfied.

After forty minutes, I had what I needed. "Nice," I said, "very nice."

"What do we do about all this oil?" she asked.

"I could get a beach towel and we could roll around on the floor."

She gave me her best stare. "You are a hunk and you are going to have me tonight, aren't you?"

"What if I said no?"

"I'd hit you and call you bad names."

"We can't let that happen, can we? Let's go have dessert."

The wind had died, and the twins had candles lit on the table on the deck. We had jumped in the shower and I helped get the oil off. The only problem was that my probing fingers got her off too. She punched me and hugged me and kissed me and put on a terry robe.

The four of us sat in the dark waiting for the moon and were mellow. Anita was finally very relaxed. "I don't know what the deal is yet, but this kid does fantastic things to my body and I think he got some good images." She said images rather than pictures because Jason said images. Seemed like a step up from snapshot.

The twins chorused again. "He does. He gets good images."

Chapter 6 - Anita Sleeps Over

I said, "We have to get up at five to have the best sunrise light. So maybe you don't mind an early bedtime?"

Marie said, in what sounded like a sultry voice, "We have a little nest upstairs that is very cozy. You are welcome to join us."

Anita looked puzzled. "A nest. All three of you? Is there room for four?"

Beth responded, "It's very roomy, plenty of space for you."

Anita hesitated, and then said, "Um. I'm really horny after all that naked picture taking and he promised to help me out..."

Again, the chorus, "Yes. He does that. You need him. We don't mind. We are very into sharing."

Anita sank back and sipped her sauterne. "Oh my god."

The moon was well above the horizon when the twins led the way upstairs and showed the nest to Anita. Then they wandered off to do teeth and other bathroom chores. Anita went with them. There was a small screech before they came back, naked. You couldn't tell in the dark, but Anita was having a small fit about getting in there with two other naked females. A naked Jason came up behind her, his hard cock poking her rear, and said, "In you go."

Anita was given the place of honor in the middle, with hands all over her body. In moments she was squealing and giggling. "Oh, this is terrible. You didn't say I was going to be attacked."

Jason's unmistakable hand was firmly landed in her crotch, pinning her pelvis to the mattress. She reached for my cock but I deflected the hand to my mouth, where every finger was kissed carefully. Beth was snuggled down and massaging Anita's toes and feet. Marie was alternating kissing her lips and her breasts.

"Stop, stop, I'm going to come, oh, shit..."

She did. Right there in the nest, Anita had a nice orgasm like she had not had in a very long time.

She collapsed, motionless. The others waited for her to come around, giving her gentle kisses. I knelt between her legs, my big cock hard to see in the moonlight. Without waiting for the body to revive, I began worming into the wet orgasmic cunt. She felt fine, really fine. I hoped the twins didn't mind this. I was on a mission to help Anita expand the horizon of her sexuality. At the moment, I was mostly expanding her tight cunt, which obligingly juiced on me, easing the passage of my cock.

She opened her eyes and said, "Fuck."

The twins giggled and I said, "That's right. Do you like him in there?"

Her eyes glistened and she said, "Give me some action, and I'll tell you."

I worked the perfect body for almost twenty minutes, and a half dozen orgasms, before Anita froze in a final climax and I erupted violently inside her, leaving a ton of hot semen behind.

This time, she seriously passed out and I used the moment to pay attention to the twins. Marie was first. "I hope that was ok. I think she really needed a good fuck. The boyfriend doesn't seem to be doing much for her."

Marie humped and said, "Hurry up and fuck me and fuck my sister. We need action, not conversation!"

Marie had a habit of forgetting I was eighteen years younger than she was, and had a lot of endurance. She was coming and screaming for several minutes before I pulled out and thrust into Beth from behind.

"Ohh. I am so horny from all the sex in here. Do me hard, Jason."

I fixed her with four big orgasms. She hadn't had enough sex lately, either.

They were slipping off to sleep when Anita said, "Can we do this again some time?"

Marie pulled Anita close and said, "I think we have found a new friend to keep this bed warm."

In the dark, the alarm was loud and insistent. The photographer was out and turning it off in an instant. "Stay there, I will bring coffee. We have half an hour before I can use the camera."

Anita sat up and caressed the heads of her sleepy companions. "That was so nice. I slept like a baby. I'm sore inside. Does he make you sore?"

"His cock makes you keep coming back for more, and your cunt gets used to him."

"God. Don't I wish. Is there any way to join Jason's club?"

"Ask us later."

I brought back coffee and toast and juice. "I'm not turning on the light deliberately. Need dark adjusted eyes for the best shots. No oil this morning. But I do want you to stand in the middle of the nest so we can rub the sleep marks from your skin. They like it when I do that."

I positioned her standing with her coffee and sat at her feet, fingers working upwards, smoothing and kneading.

Her fingers were in my hair. "How am I supposed to not come?"

"Imagine I am the guy you are most pissed off at in your whole career."

My fingers reached and went by her pussy. I poked at the strong muscles in her butt, pinching and kneading until she complained.

I got up and hugged her. She pulled my head down for a hot kiss. "Was this whole thing just an excuse to get another woman in your bed?"

"You mean the perfect body with the tight cunt that juiced on me and came a dozen times? The perfect tits that have no sag with fat nipples that cry out for my mouth? The lips that swallow my tongue and make me see stars? Yes, this was an excuse to get that woman in my bed. Now quit complaining and stand over there."

Her head was reeling and she could hardly remain upright. God, this guy could have any woman he wanted, with that voice and that cock. She shivered in a mini-orgasm.

I studied her through the eyepiece of my camera. I still used a single lens reflex model because you got to see exactly what you were going to get. I asked for hands on hips and a quarter turn. Click. Shoulder back and arm behind you. Just breast curved outline against the dark. I spent ten minutes on her backside. Foot on table with torso forward. Wonderful glute definition. I lay on the floor and got a series with her body positioned so the camera could catch a suggestion of her sex.

It took an hour before the light was gone. I led an exhausted Anita to the shower, and back for a nap in the nest. After a while, the twins stole away, leaving us still asleep.

In the kitchen, they hugged and Marie said, "He is getting fearsomely good at that. The prints are going to blow her away."

"Yes, and she's half in love with him already. What about us?"

Marie ran two fingers deep into her sister. "I'm not going to be happy with only you for a partner. Have you noticed how we've changed with each other. I only come with you now if he's on me somewhere too."

Beth whispered back, "I'm so glad you said that. I was feeling guilty because the same thing has happened to me."

"Oh god, he's curing us of our lezzy impulses on top of everything else."

They started breakfast and Beth said, "Jason mentioned that Anita talked about our prints at a real gallery. What if we bankrolled another storefront here for the summer, and one at home in the winter. A serious photography gallery with serious artists, including you and me. You are not exclusive with your gallery for all media, are you?"

"No, but Henry will want a shot at the images when he sees them. Maybe we give him a territorial exclusive?"

"You know what Henry is going to have a heart attack over, don't you?"

"The nude."

"Yes, the already famous nude. He's right, you have got both of us in there somehow, in one body."

Marie grabbed her sister and said, "You are making me horny. Let's go see if she is willing to get it on with us. We can try to get her off before he leaps in and does it for us."

The two horny nymphs slipped out of their clothes and wormed into the nest, avoiding Jason. Anita felt their hands on her and opened her eyes to find Marie's lips a fraction of an inch from hers. Their arms went around each other and the kiss was intense. Beth had her fingers between Anita's legs working everywhere. The pussy was already wet from the excitement of the photographs. She twitched, and Beth pinched her clit. That was all it took. Anita's wail was very loud. Jason opened his eyes to see the twins molesting his new lover. It was hot, very hot. His cock rose rapidly to the occasion. He wondered who needed to feel it first. The artist had hard work to do this morning, so maybe she would enjoy his special artist treatment. She was still kissing Anita when his fully erect cock slipped firmly and deeply into her.

She looked back and said, "Beast, who invited you?"

"You flash and wiggle your charms in my face and don't expect some reaction?" He drove harder and she moaned, "Fucker."

"Yes, I certainly hope so. Now come, so you can get to work." He drove hard and spanked her on the right side of her muscled ass.

She did. She tried not to give him the satisfaction, but it was too much cock and too much excitement. She wailed and screamed and collapsed on top of Anita, who was still shuddering from her own orgasm.

Jason stood and seized Beth, carrying her down to the kitchen. "Up against the counter, slut!"

She leaned over and wiggled her ass at him. "Do me. Good for nothing. Worthless piece of photographic trash. Never took a good image in your life. Faker."

She really fired him up with that dirty talk. His cock was bigger than ever, and giving her poor twat a real beating. Anita and Marie walked in from the stairs just as the mother and son had a humongous climax together, shouting at each other.