Her Art Pt. 04

Story Info
Art and History.
5.3k words
4.73
2.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Art - Part 4 - Art and History

Chapter 12 - Aquilea

I was amazed at how quickly we fell into a routine at Aquilea. The two artists isolated themselves into two rooms every morning after breakfast. Marie worked on her own sketches, and found time to be art instructor for Avril as well. Each afternoon, the entire group went on an outing to one of the innumerable historic or artistic sites in and around Lucca. Beth, Anita and I provided art support, went for runs, and even relaxed! The dry fall weather provided gorgeous golden sunsets that Marie captured in several watercolors that reduced the rest of us to sighs. I said to myself that with this quality and quantity of art production, the trip was already paid for.

Periodically, I chased a lover down and did an alpha male performance. There were many complaints, but the loud orgasms gave them away every time. Avril whispered in my ear that I was a terrible brute but please don't stop. I whispered back, marveling at the perfect body, that pretty English girls deserved a big American cock.

Anita decided to be upfront about the dangers of crushing on the young male.

"He is hopeless, enslaving us to that awful cock. Do not believe any of his promises!" After Avril and I fought back, stripping her naked and attacking everywhere until she screamed, the three of us lay wrapped in a duvet making new promises that no one was getting carried away. Which of course was utter nonsense. Not only was I in love with them, but they hugged me in the dark and said mushy things in my ear.

One morning, Avril sat on my belly, carefully positioned in front of the erect cock, and said, "My mother would like you. If this tour ever gets to England, would you like to visit?"

Anita turned over, laughing, "Look out, Jason, she is taking you to meet the parents!"

Avril started to cry, which resulted in a pile of women hugging her and saying it was ok, they were teasing, and yes, the tour was going to England to see the national galleries and private collections. Jason would be delighted to meet her parents and would be on his best behavior. And the rest of us would be very careful not to make any comments about our living and loving arrangements.

She was still teary when she raised her head from my shoulder and said, "Please give us a few minutes by ourselves, I need some of his beastly loving!"

After the door closed with a loud click, she pounded on my chest, "Every morning, I tell myself I am not hopelessly in love with you, and every morning it doesn't work!" By the time she finished those words, her fine cunt was bouncing on me and not many seconds later she was coming with a great wail, "Oh, oh, ohhh!"

The only possible treatment for the distressed female was to rise up from the bed and dash for the shower, where lots of hot water washed her emotonal fit down the drain. After which the subservient male knelt on the bathmat, making sure lotion was applied in all the right places. Mostly, he got his head batted while Avril cursed herself for being a dumb art student who would never amount to anything.

I helped her into fine feminine underwear and told her that if I took two or three of her new paintings to a sidewalk display in Lucca, they would sell in five minutes for an exhorbitant tourist price.

At breakfast, Marie softly told the art student that she was making fine progress and that Jason was right, her work was very saleable. "But Avril, you are not a tourist cliche painter. Your talent will take you much further than that. Are you willing to stay with us and work hard?"

Sensing another imminent meltdown, I did grab her bodily out the door and up the trail to a bench, where I insisted on more beatings for me. After a few minutes, she exclaimed, "Oh god, I am so mixed up. So happy and so in love..."

I put her on my shoulders and marched back down the hill, declaring, "Tough Avril, the lead guide, is back in charge. She will give orders and we will obey!"

Laughing through tears, she attacked my head and said she should be payng me for therapy. I tickled her feet and said being around her was more than enough payment.

Chapter 13 - Moving On

One morning, Marie announced that Summer and Fall had progressed well and where was the next stop?

Anita looked at me, and I looked at Avril. She moved to my lap and said, "The Po River Valley is full of people and industry. Not attractive to artista. But Milan is historic city full of museums. One of the women at La Loggia has a brother in Milan. He might be able to help us. Why don't you go for a hike and let me make phone calls?"

Anita put a hold on me and said that they would remove the former guide and allow her to work until lunch time.

On the trail, still feeling the September sun on our backs, I inquired of the artist what had happened to the risque paintings she threatened of Avril and me misbehaving.

"Yes, misbehaving, you lout. They are progressing. I have fits of jealousy every time I work on them. But then you show up with that big thing and make me lose it completely."

Beth and Anita crowded in with whacks. "Lose it completely." Marie sat on a bench and said she would tell us a story.

"After seeing the David, and especially after taking pictures of Jason and Avril having sex, I asked myself why I knew nothing about painting penises. Especially large, erect beautiful ones, like Jason's."

Anita made a face and said, "But you know a lot about that penis. Couldn't you recreate it from memory?"

The penis in question was making a bulge. I growled. Beth poked me, "Subside!"

"Sooo," Marie announced triumphantly, "I have been doing still lifes."

Beth wrapped her fingers in my hair and asked, "Still lifes of Jason in all his glory?"

"Yes. I started out with the idea of design studies for a larger painting of both of them, but they turned out so well that they might be saleable as erotic art."

I hoisted her to my lap. "You are commercializing my best part? That is trademarked!"

Anita threatened, "Jason, we will get out the iron back at the house and give you a 'mark.' "

"Don't I at least get a royalty on any sales?"

They giggled and made vile threats all the way back down the hill. Avril was sitting on the back patio in the sun, wearing not much and smiling. "Come sit. I have found a new friend, Lorenzo."

I detoured for refreshments. When I came back with a full tray, Avril was saying, "He has several jobs, all of them involving art. He is an instructor in art basics at the university, he is a graphics designer for an online firm, and he coordinates trips to Milan for the artist community."

She went on, "He was very kind to me, saying that a friend of his aunt was a friend of his and how could he help?"

I clapped and shouted, "Another win for Avril!"

Anita frowned, "Hush, let her finish."

"I told him we would like to come in about a week, but were flexible. He is going to call me back with dates and a place to stay that will look after the van. I didn't ask, but don't we want to hire him as a docent of Milanese art?"

Everyone looked at Marie, who was nodding her head vigorously. "That would be excellent."

With a little more conversation, it was apparent we were beginning a new leg of the grand art tour. Tuscany would soon be memories of dusky hills and golden sunsets. Stucco farmhouses with olive grove terraces.

Having done her usual fabulous job, Avril curled into me on the sofa and hummed. I kissed her hair and hummed back. "What about the art education? Is that progressing? Has she allowed you to view the erotic paintings?"

She turned over and sat directly on my privates. The smile was really a smirk. "What is that phrase you Americans use? NSFW? Yes, they are definitely not suitable for work and will be snapped up in an instant."

I covered my eyes and moaned while seeking a nipple to pinch. "Why did I not know you liked to show off the fantastic body?"

She lay out and whispered in my ear, "Hush. Sex with you is special and so is her art. Once you see the painting of us with your glorious cock halfway in, you won't need other memories." She did a half sigh, half giggle.

Three sets of eyes were looking down at us. "What kind of mush is that? We will have to find more work for the guides."

Chapter 14 - Milan

Avril talked to Lorenzo nearly every day and the itinerary tacked up on the wall began to have dates and places inserted. I discovered that Beth had taken her for a walk and discussed lodging. Neither would answer questions from Anita or me. When the name Astoria Hotel - Rapallo went up, I checked the listing. Anita and I had our own walk with the guide, who insisted she was acting on a direct order from our source of funds. Besides, it was an historic structure on an historic Mediterranean waterfront in a very famous town going back to Hannibal. Didn't that sound interesting? We moaned and squeezed her for a tickle.

While the logistics team was at work, Marie had her own flurry of activity. There were intriguing charcoal partial sketches of Summer and Fall. "Just to create a little memory for the real thing," she said. One morning she kidnapped Avril and the van and armloads of art supplies and set off for Lucca and environs. "The good weather can't last much longer."

It turned out that she had an attack of Plein Air, which meant a series of paintings of outdoor landscapes in the manner of the French Impressionists, or the American Hudson River School. When they returned and we carefully placed the still wet canvases on their easels, we were overcome. They poked us and said the paintings weren't finished because they were in too much of a hurry to capture the superb views.

One I especially liked had Avril in the near foreground, working on a miniature of an old man on a bench with just a small corner of Lucca wall in its background. I whispered, "I won't let it be sold..."

Marie sipped the gin I had fixed and smiled, "We are less than a month into the trip and you are already reserving my work?"

Avril sat on me and said, "He is an enthusiastic admirer of our work!"

I tickled again and asked, "Our sojourn in Lucca is over?"

The older artist stared and said, slowly, "This is a wonderful place. We could spend years enjoying it, but the tour must go on?"

The younger artist stretched and bounced on me. "He is all wound up. Must need stress relief. Are you first or am I?"

With the others gone somewhere with the van, I realized I had two artists to myself to romance. Rising with Avril in my arms, I commanded, "Both of you together. I require two naked artist bodies for my afternoon delight!"

It took a considerable naked wrestle on the big bed before they had both come with loud sighs. Late sunlight shone on two fine bodies. I wasn't finished and they were lazily dragging fingers on each other.

I made a low growl and asked, "You have abandoned me for each other?"

Avril helped herself to my not hard cock, using a long tongue to make him rise. One look from those English eyes and he was very hard.

"Marie, he needs more. Look at this, it is throbbing in my fist."

"Yes, big and throbbing and driving you half crazy. The first time we made love, back home, he wouldn't come until I completely lost it, screaming my fool head off."

I decided to have some fun, taking Avril to missionary and issuing more harsh commands.

"Yes, English Rose, the degenerate tour guide has a special treatment for you. Here is a demanding cock!"

She was immediately into the struggle between the big cock and the slippery cunt. Called me names and tried to twist away. "Stop this minute, brute!"

I was on a rampage with only one ending. Thrust, thrust, thrust. We came, arms flailing at each other and my stuff spilling everywhere. She ended on top with Marie clapping and swatting her gorgeous behind.

"Avril! That was incredible! The two of you!"

We weakly pulled her tight. Avril said, "You did it to me, Marie, with that talk about him at home."

Marie flashed her eyes and eased Avril to my side. "This is very decadent, but I want him again." Her lips sucked vigorously and he hardened to her challenge. The naked body with the firm breasts entranced me. I went to turn over but she said, "No! I am in charge and you will let me ride!"

I realized she was remembering my nasty behavior the first time, forcing a wild orgasm from the undersexed cunt. Smiling up at her, I whispered, "This is payback?"

"Yes, yes. Avril, he revived my sex life and now he must suffer!"

The English girl put a leg over my chest and settled her dripping sex on my mouth. "Yes, we will torture him together!"

For long minutes I suffered before the clenching cunt drew another come from me that I didn't know was there. "Ahhh!"

Our junior orgy was ended when we heard the crunch of van tires on gravel outside. They leaped off and ran for the bathroom. I restored some order to the bed and followed. In the shower, they pounded and shouted, "Jason, that was terrible! We may never recover!"

Beth barged in on us, "You have been playing! Is that authorized?" I turned off the water and three naked bodies gathered her in.

"Yes, we have been bad, do you wish to be ravished now or later?" I had her top off in an instant and female kisses and licks descended on plump boobs.

"No, no! Devils!"

I said, "They are celebrating our departure for Milan. It was calm until I was overcome by passion!"

* * *

Two mornings later, we were off after an early breakfast and teary goodbyes to our hostess, who was full of Italian praise for her artist guests. She demanded we promise to come back and we did so, loudly.

Lorenzo and Avril had decided that we should take a slow and scenic route to Milan by driving west to the coast and finding our way north to the village of Rapallo, which subsisted these days on the tourist trade. The Hotel Astoria, just off the water and a bit down at the heels, had a marvelous staff who shepherded the group to two adjoining suites with views of the Bay. I stood behind Marie on a balcony with a hand worked iron railing and whispered sweet things into her ear.

"Avril and Lorenzo are doing a better job than I could have done."

"Don't put yourself down. You found Avril and she found Lorenzo. Bring up some of my painting cases."

In less than an hour, she was completing a gorgeous watercolor of the glorious sunset before us. At another of the windows opening to the water, Avril was working on a very fine miniature of boats at the marina with twilight long shadows stretching across the painting.

Anita and Beth grabbed me, saying the artists should have peace and quiet and we would be downstairs on the terrace. The three of us decided we didn't need hard liquor and asked for the house special apertif. There was such a thing and we shortly toasted each other, claiming the tour was doing well.

"Anita," my mother said with a smile, "does this disreputable young man look like he conceived our wonderful journey and made it happen?"

"Not possible."

I kissed their cheeks and said it was ok to be silly like the other tourists.

When the two artists joined us, I inquired about their dinner requirements. There was silence until Anita said, "Jason, we've spent the day in the van and are not very hungry. See if the house can provide homemade pizza or something like that in our suite." Other heads nodded and I went to consult the Concierge.

"Si, senor. Many times our guests are weary on arrival. There is a special light supper we can provide. What refreshment would you like?"

"Prosecco and sparkling water should be adequate."

We decided supper in one hour would be good and I returned with my news, saying that showers were no doubt needed, but we had a lazy hour to get cleaned up.

Bathing with four naked women in a generous bathroom with an oversized marble shower got me hard in a hurry. For once, they were not interested in sex, uttering threats as their bodies were soaped in all the necessary places. Draped in terry robes, they relaxed on a sofa with a deep twilight view out over the Ligurian Sea. Beyond lay Corsica, with its own centuries of history.

The twins had me sandwiched between them, thigh to thigh. I said, "You could drown in millennia of history in these parts."

"Yes, but we are here for art." They beckoned Avril, who spread herself across three laps.

"You called, mistress?" She had her impish grin on and we attacked.

"No, no, I am the chief guide and you must be nice!"

I pinched a boob tip and said, "They are insisting on art. No Hannibal, no Napolean, no House of Savoy..."

Supper arrived, along with the bubbly. Food disappeared rapidly. They had more appetite than they thought.

In a soft silence after the meal, Marie ran a comforting hand across Avril's and my shoulders, "I don't want anyone to misread me. I am having a wonderful time. But when Jason spoke before dinner about art and not history, it rang a bell with me and explained a feeling I have.

"It seems everywhere we go over here is dominated by one piece of history or another. You can't escape it. To tell you the truth, I am homesick for California, where there are still only short pieces of human history."

Calm silence was replaced by tense silence. In moments, Anita jumped up and pulled me into an embrace, dancing us across the carpet. "Jason! We are going home!"

That produced another shocked silence. Avril slumped to her side with a giant sigh. Anita and I maneuvered to her and raised the limp body to our tight arms. "Not to worry, young artist, you will be taken care of!"

Bodies couldn't sit still after this news and Beth declared a stroll on the waterfront promenade. As we walked along, Marie edged to me and said, "I am feeling guilty. The whole party shouldn't go just because I am homesick!"

"Safeguarding your talent is everyone's responsibility. If you are happy, so are we. If you are sad, we are affected too."

An arm around my neck, she whispered, "I don't deserve this treatment." I whispered back that she did and I did not want to hear any more argument.

I added, "Do you suppose we could stopover in London to give Avril a chance to explain to her folks why an art course in Tuscany is being continued in California?"

Marie giggled, "When we get back to the hotel, the two of us will work on her!"

Avril came up to us. "Poor Lorenzo. He will be so disappointed. She looked glum, so I seized a hand and said, "Cheer up. There is no rush to travel. Milan will be a great experience!"

It was a magical starry night, but the minds of our little group were elsewhere, thinking of new plans. Beth turned us around and headed back. She and Anita poked my behind, "Are you going to survive the termination of your grand design?"

I applied impudent hands to both bodies. "I learned long ago with this group to roll with the punches. Wherever the Mistresses wish to go, I will attempt to lead."

"Faker!" "Insolent pup!" "Miserable excuse for a guide."

Even Avril was laughing as we mounted the steps of the hotel. "Are we allowed to sit on him in the suite?"

Snacks were required, along with very chilled beer. I sat on the carpet with a squirmy Avril between my legs. "My parents will never allow me to go with you."

Marie responded, "We are stopping in London on the way back. My sister, the corporate lawyer, will work on the right visa for an important art student. I will advise your mother and father that your incredible budding talent requires further education in the States. I will critique your wonderful miniatures and make a gift of one of the Lucca watercolors."

Avril sighed and sagged against me. With eyes closed, she asked, "The boyfriend will behave and assure them of protection for their precious daughter?"

Armed with many kisses, the American women took charge of our English Rose, pointing me to a distant sofa while they carried Avril to bed. I sipped my beer from the depths of a down cushion and smiled to myself that there were new surprises every day of the trip I had engineered.

12