Her Art Pt. 05

Story Info
Pointed West.
4.7k words
4.69
4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun was bright as we stumbled about in our suite at the fancy hotel in the center of Milan, waiting for room service breakfast to arrive. One carafe of dark coffee had been delivered early. When Lorenzo let himself in with his extra room key, the women were still showing a lot of skin.

Avril said to him in Italian, "Please come in. Breakfast will be here soon. Do not mind these wenches, they are awaiting your instructions about the program for today."

Anita gave him a hug, "Yes, the program. Do we need clothes?"

I gave a deep growl, "Teasing will..."

Quickly, her chest was pushing into mine. "Do not be a spoilsport. Your women need some fun!"

Beth intervened to inject calm, "Jason, find the print of Spring for Lorenzo."

I dug it out and carried to the window. In the early light, it looked as glorious as ever. Lorenzo was as tongue tied as the rest of us. "Signora, it is marvelous! You have such talent!"

Beth responded, "It is the first of a set of four, after Vivaldi's 'The Seasons.' We are on this tour so she can think about the others."

He held out his arms for Marie to provide a hug. It was a special moment.

Chapter 15 - London

Early Thursday afternoon, crammed with days of total immersion in Milanese art and history, we departed Italy on a two hour flight to London. The guides had been fully occupied with logistics duties, packing and arranging air transport for the art baggage, turning in the van, and seeing that the women were not burdened with details as they enjoyed the attentions of Lorenzo, who had developed a genuine attachment to our group. Hugs and kisses and tears accompanied our good byes.

Two days previous, Beth and Anita had taken Avril in the other room and coached her on an email note to her parents advising of certain changes in her supposed art activities in Tuscany. Deliberately, the note was short on details, but announced that all would be explained when she (and we) arrived on Thursday.

Several hours later, an aggressive reply came in that Avril was scared to open, making Anita do it. Fortunately, British restraint was obvious, only emphazsizing that indeed many explanations needed to be forthcoming, and was she being sufficiently wary of fast talking Americans?

Anita pushed Avril into my arms and thrust a hefty gin and tonic into her hands. "Young artist, all is well. Please relax in his arms and think about your further art education in California!"

Avril was shaking and giggling and the other women were in a fit of mild hysteria. At dinner, she was asked to fill us in on her parents. Blushing, she said that her father, Robert Stalwell, known as Rob, had an important finance job of some sort in the City. Her mother, Claudia, was a painter and an administrator of an artist's coop. There was a married older sister named Anna. The family home was on Albany Street near Regent's Park.

Beth added, firmly, "We are staying at the historic St. Pancras hotel, now completely restored, which Avril tells me is only a few blocks away from home."

Sensing another five star stay, I groaned and buried my head. Anita batted me and Avril said, "It is also an easy Underground trip from Heathrow to King's Cross station, which is next to the hotel."

My burdens increased when Marie smiled and said, "Jason, you are responsible for carrying the gift watercolour from here to Albany Street, surmounting all obstacles!"

Now I did have something to moan about. How was a 26x30 fragile canvas to be transported safely through airplane and subway and hotel checkin and intermediate hazards? Good Grief!

Damn! Avril was looking at me with teary eyes. Suck it up boyfriend!

Smile! "A challenge... But we thrive on challenges! Never fear, the art will go through!"

Four sets of female eyes were staring and doubtful.

"I mean it. The parents will receive this glorious work of art undamaged! What else are boyfriends good for?"

Two days later, I was trotting down the jetway to the First Class section of a British Airways widebody jet, the carefully wrapped painting under my arm. Leaning on the perks of First Class, I advised the Flight Attendant that I was carrying important art that had to be hand transported. She nodded and found a place behind the last row of seats and said she would guard it.

Finding her seat, Anita poked me, mumbling, "Lucky bastard!"

A glass of champagne and Avril in the next seat made life better. First major obstacle overcome.

At Heathrow, we did not have an immigration scrutiny, but the Customs people said they had to see the painting to screen for contraband. Experienced traveler Beth had anticipated this and had helped me prepare a flap which exposed a generous chunk of the canvas.

Gazing at the obviously fresh pigment and feeling around the edges, the inspector gave me a look and said to proceed. Whew! Allowed into England with Marie's art.

An hour or so later, the painting was resting in one of two adjoining suites in the new wing of the historic hotel. Five bodies occupied facing sofas, somewhat surprised that the journey had found success without incident.

Marie inquired gently, "Avril, don't you need to stay with your folks tonight?"

"Yes, I suppose I do, although I am terribly comfortable here!"

She climbed into my lap and shed a tear. Anita asked, "Young one, how are we to meet the parents? Shall one of us call and invite them to dinner? Would hotel food suffice? If we served cocktails here in the suite, Marie could make her speech and unwrap the gift painting?"

More tears. "Oh, you are so nice! That sounds exactly right. Let me call and see if Mom is home and put Beth on the phone."

In a few minutes, the arrangement was made, including Beth telling Claudia that dress was casual because we only had airplane clothes, and please come over immediately.

In the meantime, Anita had discovered that the hotel would be pleased to host dinner for seven in a private alcove of the dining room at 7:30. As usual, I was not to inquire about cost.

Avril was all smiles. Life was definitely improving. "I must shower! May the boyfriend scrub my back?"

We exited to the bathroom, insults echoing. Standing under a fancy waterfall shower head, she yanked on my important part and said, "He must be very restrained tonight. You too. No boyfriend moves!"

I pinched nipples and said my behavior would meet British standards. Her kiss was torrid. "Oh, I do hope we can get along. Do you think four Californians and two proper Brits can hit it off?"

Sitting on the bathmat, I lotioned legs that kept jumping about from nervousness. I was allowed to assist with underwear and buttoning the flouncy dress which packed well and shook out in a moment.

She was still lacing sneakers when there was knock at the door and she dashed over to welcome Mom. Two excited women hugged and kissed and squealed. The family resemblance was obvious.

"Mother, you must meet these wonderful people from California!" Introductions of Thompsons and Stalwells were made. Anita said, "I might as well be a Thompson since I have thrown my lot in with all their art. But my proper name is Arnold."

I was directed to prepare drinks, preferably gin in generous quantities. In minutes, Claudia was deep in conversation with Marie, who insisted on complimenting Jason's photgraphy as integral to the family art.

Surprising the devil out of me, Avril found my lap and announced, "He is very accomplished."

Claudia gave her a stare and asked, "Have you found a boyfriend?"

She blushed and nodded silently. There was a moment of silence and then Mom said loudly, "Well, good for you!"

Avril moaned and buried her head in my shoulder. I mouthed at Claudia, "Thank you."

There had been glances at the wrapped painting and Marie said, "That is a house present for you and your husband, but I think we should wait for his arrival to open?"

Claudia picked up her mobile and dialed Rob, who was on his way to the nearest Underground station and would be to us directly.

Beth's eyes directed me to anwer the door when his knock came. I welcomed him and gave my name. "Please come in, the ladies have been into the gin and are waiting for you so they can have another round."

He shook my hand vigorously and said, "I might have known. Gin and ice for me, thanks."

Everyone rose to offer hugs and cheek kisses. At the end, he turned to me and asked, "You are protecting my daughter and these others too?"

Knowing that he was noticing my youth, I stretched taller and straighter, handing him his gin, and said, "Yes sir, although some days they break loose to do their own thing. Marie and Avril have created some fine work."

With refreshed drinks, Claudia said, "Dear, they have brought us a painting as a house present. Please sit here with me while it is unwrapped."

Even under the artificial light of the suite, it was beautiful. The parents were very impressed with Marie's vision of Tuscany. I thought to myself that the game plan was well in hand. In the midst of ohh's and ahh's about the Lucca painting, I slipped out from a secret pocket in back the almost finished miniature of the Rapallo watefront by Avril.

She exclaimed, "Jason, it is not finished!"

Claudia rushed over to examine the work close up. "My darling daughter, it is wonderful!" The other women were smiling at my little surprise maneuver. Dad was a bit overwhelmed.

Afterwards, it seemed as though the evening had been one of reuniting with long familiar friends. Claudia and the twins and Anita talked art and the art business. Rob and I sat together and he went from reserved to very friendly in the course of the meal. Over dessert, he said quietly, "You seem both talented and tough. If my daughter decides you are the man for her, you have my blessing, even though university is still a challenge in front of you."

As we said our goodbyes in the hotel lobby after dinner, Claudia pulled Avril to her side for whispered instructions. My laughing girlfriend was obviously being given good news. The parents went to the texi stand and we found the elevator.

Avril couldn't stand still, she was so excited. "Oh gosh, my very own mother told me to spend the night with the new boyfriend! And for everyone to come to breakfast at eight in the morning!"

In the suite, Anita pushed us roughly to the sofa, exclaiming, "Avril, you didn't tell us your folks were so compatible with our notions of artistic lifestyle! Claudia has even accepted an invitation to visit after the New Year holiday when it is nasty here and nice there!"

In the bathroom, doing teeth, a naked girlfriend giggled and said, "We have to behave, now that Mother said this was ok!"

I growled and ran her quickly to the big bed. "Behave, is it? Let me see what's between those legs!"

We rolled and fought, making a lot of noise. Soon, we had a audience. "Whatever are we going to do about these two?"

Avril whispered to me. "Grab Anita for our bed, I need protection!"

This should be fun, I thought, rising and running to catch the gallery owner before she suspected trouble.

"No, no! You can't!" I could and made the nightie disappear before we hit the bed. Avril killed the light and we trapped her between us.

Kisses and caresses subdued the wiggling body. Avril whispered, "You have been so nice to us. Please stay. He has promised no violence..."

Anita pinched me, saying, "He is such a beast. A loving beast."

As we drifted off to sleep, I felt romance closing in. Was that a first, and happy, meeting with the in-laws this evening?"

Chapter 16 - An Engagement

In the morning, Avril decided it would be fine for us to arrive in running clothes. I was delegated to carry the painting on its last lap and lagged behind. Avril led the way in the front, circling back every so often for a quick kiss and directions. We steamed along Euston Road, a very cosmopolitan street with people going to work who did not pay attention to foolish runners. We turned the corner and went up half a block to an imposing front door that stood slightly ajar.

The women rushed in, surrounding Claudia and applying kisses. I carefully deposited the fragile package in the foyer and followed into a marvelous back garden, full of flowering plants. The twins insisted on helping with the meal and followed back inside. Anita and Avril had my back against a post holding up part of a pergola, mumbling happy words and inciting mischief from my fingers.

"Lover, I do think there is some instant magic with those three."

"I can't believe it. You and I must talk to her after breakfast about us."

"Us?"

Anita clapped my head. "Do not be a goofball, assistant guide! Of course, you must honor the mother-in-law!"

She followed with a tender kiss on my lips. "My ex never paid the slightest attention to my mother. It was one of the reasons I dumped him. He wasn't any good in bed either, which is not your problem." Avril giggled.

Since none of the Californians had been to London before, the list of possible sights to visit was long. Claudia said, "Let's go for a walk in the park after breakfast and talk about how many days you can stay and what you should see."

After dealing with the dishes, Avril said, "Mom, can Jason and I have a quick word with you?"

"Yes, of course, come along and we can talk while I change. I have decided to take the day off from work and my time is your time."

In her bedroom, Claudia was quickly bare and telling me, "If you have been spending nights in bed with my daughter, this old body is no surprise. What is it you need from me?"

Holding my hand tightly, Avril said, in a rush of words, "We are very much in love, but know this is not the best time in our lives for marriage. We have decided that, for now, there is no ring, no announcement, no marriage and no babies!"

Pulling up her trunks and turning, Claudia said, "How incredibly adult of you. I couldn't possibly have behaved like this at your age. Give me a kiss and a hug."

I was listening to the words, but taking in the trim middleaged body. Another fine target for my lens. I nudged Avril, gesturing at her mother, "She needs to be photographed."

My lover sucked in her breath, "Oh yes. Perfect." She hugged the body and whispered, "He takes the most incredible images of naked female bodies. Award winning images. He is going to do me in California and now he will do both of us!"

I was handed a running bra to fasten, along with a brusque comment, "I am to be in a porno shoot?"

Avril giggled, "No, no, these are true art shots. Marie has some samples with her. You will be blown away!"

It was time for maleness. "Claudia," my lowest timbre voice said, "you have a body for the ages. An ageless body that attracts attention and reverence. It will be an honor to capture your feminine essence."

I stared at her and was suddenly getting back a curious gaze wondering what the young guy was up to.

Avril punched me. "You are not to hit on Claudia. One Stalwell woman is enough!"

I turned and wandered down the hall leaving them giggling and hugging. In the front room, the other women looked at me and I said, "Claudia is going to be photographed in California."

The body in question came in behind me and said, "I showed him some skin getting into my outfit and he said I am to be photographed. Am I safe?"

Three bodies rushed to her. "He is SO rude. But yes, he has done each of us and they are fabulous. You will be amazed."

From that moment, Claudia Stalwell joined the group of women who were close to me. Close enough to trade punches and kisses and hugs freely. Close enough to join the others in teaching the young photographer some of what they knew about art. That night, back at the hotel, Avril and I lay in bed talking and she said, "Claudia can't get over you. Wanted to know how I captured you?"

I kissed her and she asked, "How did I capture you?"

My tongue found a fine breast in the dark and licked. "There is the body, of course, but the talent, the smarts, the smiles, the incredible personality..."

"Stop, you are making me cry again."

I asked, "How did you come up with the string of our commitments to each other? It was perfect, but you didn't say a word to me in advance."

"I didn't, it just rushed out of my mouth. Are you angry at not being consulted?"

I tickled and said, Terribly. It has ruined everything. Let's go tell the others."

Dragging her resisting body, I dashed us into the other bedroom. "This one has something to tell you."

It was a comic scene. Two young lover bodies, naked as can be, standing at the foot of a luxurious bed with three women in it, their curious eyes fastened on us.

Beth said, "Yes?"

Avril tried to punch me but I deflected the arm and said, Talk!"

Without pause, the same string rushed out, "I told my mother that for now, there is no ring, no announcement, no marriage, and no babies!"

Picking her up, I asked if there was space for us in the bed. A cover was lifted and we eased in. All three of them were laughing. Marie said, "Jason and Avril, this is like a Hollywood movie. From the very first moment, we have been witnesses to your falling in love with each other!"

Avril leaned half on my chest and made happy noises. Anita wanted to know what Claudia said.

I responded, "She said she was impressed that we could be so adult. That's before I told her the body needed to be added to our collection of images."

Anita's voice was laughing. "Jason, you are such a devil. I remember how unhinged I was when you came after me for images in California. Poor Claudia, one day she meets the new son-in-law, and the next she is going to have to take her clothes off for his camera in California!"

Avril's voice was also laughing. "She dropped everything in front of him this morning. I was jealous, seeing how her running and gym visits have kept her so sexy. I'll bet you anything she has Rob in bed getting the time of his life!"

I growled, "I'll take you all!"

Beth's voice was not laughing. "Young son, you will not attack anyone. You will tenderly hold Avril and promise to love her forever. Now stay here and go to sleep."

In my ear, "Forever?"

A long lick on a boob tip and a breathy "Yes."

In the morning, we stood looking down at busy Euston Road while others used the shower. Avril said, "In Victoria's time, this was called the "Midland Grand," for the railroad that built it. After WWII, the railroad wanted to pull it down, but dedicated preservationists saved it. Most of the original building is apartments, but they added a new wing for a modern hotel."

I kissed her head and said, "Thanks to Beth, we get to enjoy the lap of luxury."

"Jason, are things this fancy at home?"

"No, definitely not. Things are modest in California. Did Marie tell you she struggled for ten years before her art attracted attention and commissions?"

Her head against my chest, she asked, "I shouldn't say this right now, but what are we going to do to earn a living?"

"You two are a sight, hugging naked in front of the window and asking grown up questions. Take your shower so we can run over to Albany Street for another fine Claudia breakfast." Anita swatted us as we went by.

The morning's breakfast chatter was all about filling in our remaining two days with British art. Marie asked, "Claudia, will the sun hold today? I would like Avril and me to have at least one day for painting."

"You are in luck. The morning TV weather said sun today, but clouds and drizzle tomorrow." She smiled and added, "I could take you to one of my favorite places?"

Anita, sitting next to me, applied a headlock and announced, "This layabout here beside me will be pleased to assist the artists!"

Claudia was very organized. She declared that the family Range Rover with yours truly as driver would transport three painters and their supplies to designated locations. A hamper with lunch provisions and a cooler for water and refreshments was provided. I was kept busy bringing the SUV around and loading it with easels, blank canvases and paint cases. I had put on black pants with a black shirt and did my best to be the diligent and respectful servant. Avril poked me at every opportunity.

12