Her Baby Girl Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God."

Misty's spine stiffened and her legs trembled before she cried out in erotic bliss. Zachary growled and brought his mouth to her right ear, making sure to keep his hand firmly around her throat. The two men were furiously stroking themselves, mesmerized by the kinky, salacious scene before them.

"Come for us again, baby girl," Zachary whispered. "Don't hold back. Come all over her beautiful face."

Between his delicious, dominant words and the two hungry mouths sucking on her nipples and Roxxy tongue fucking her, she came so fast and hard. Her primal scream reverberated throughout the room and her entire body shook from the raw, visceral pleasure. Even though it was her second orgasm, she wanted more. She needed Roxxy to fuck her hard and deep until she squirted all over her beautiful cock over and over, a fantasy that she had harbored for so long.

It was as if Roxxy knew exactly what she wanted because without saying a word, she swiftly got on her knees and took off her lingerie to reveal her smooth, big, thick cock. Misty whimpered and the men retreated as if understanding that this was strictly about Roxxy and Misty alone. Misty's heart fluttered and adrenaline washed over her as she watched Roxxy spit into her right hand to use the saliva as lubrication to stroke herself.

"Do you want my girl cock, my dirty little slut?"

Misty whimpered. "Please, Miss! I need it. Fuck me hard and deep. Don't hold back."

Roxxy glanced at the men who were voyeurs now, intently watching Roxxy. Misty's body was still highly sensitive from the two back-to-back orgasms and even though they were being intently watched by the handsome men, her gaze was solely focused on Roxxy.

"Is that so, my dirty little girl? Be careful what you wish for."

Roxxy slowly kissed her way up Misty's soft, curvy body until her hard cock rubbed her soaking wet folds. Misty whimpered as she wrapped her legs around Roxxy's hips, craving to be filled with every inch of her. Roxxy hummed as she gently slid herself inside of her tight entrance, which made Misty gasp. It had been far too long since she had been properly fucked. Every cell in her body was ablaze with lust and she loved the delicious sensation of being filled by Roxxy. Once she was fully nestled inside of her cunt, Roxxy moaned and her eyes rolled back.

"Fuck, you feel so good. You're so tight and wet. I can't wait to fill you up with my hot girl cum."

Misty's womb throbbed upon hearing her succulent words and a tiny scream of pleasure escaped her as Roxxy slowly began fucking her. Knowing that they were being watched by their enraptured audience only heightened the pleasure and when Roxxy gently bit her neck, she moaned in approval. Her hands wandered to Roxxy's breasts and she gently squeezed them, which made Roxxy shiver. Her thrusts quickened and became deeper and the delicious wet sound of their fucking echoed throughout the silent room.

"Fuck me like you hate me, Miss," Misty whispered. "Please."

Roxxy growled and quickly wrapped her right hand around Misty's throat, gently choking her as her thrusts became more demanding and deep. Misty had never been fucked so passionately before and it was better than anything she could have ever imagined. All she could focus on was Roxxy's big, thick cock thrusting in and out of her little cunt and her hand gripping her throat. The heady scent of their sex saturated the air, which drove her into a frenzy.

"Fuck," Zachary said out loud. "That is so fucking hot."

Misty's response was to bring her right hand down to her puffy, engorged clit and rub it until her womb tightened and her back arched in exquisite pleasure. Roxxy brought her mouth to Misty's left ear and purred deeply.

"I'm gonna fill up this tight little pussy with my hot cum."

Her words were enough to bring Misty to the cusp of orgasm. Hot, ardent ecstasy unfurled through her womb, which made it contract around Roxxy's cock like a vice, initiating her own climax. It had been years since Roxxy had been intimate with a fellow woman outside of the industry, and she couldn't help herself as she bit down on Misty's neck and spilled her hot seed deep inside of her. Her sleek, slim body shook against Misty's petite, curvy one and their carnal moans reverberated throughout the room as they rode out the wave of ecstasy together. After emptying herself inside of Misty, Roxxy loosened her grip on her and kissed her deeply.

"Wow," Roxxy said. "That was amazing. I was trying to hold on but you felt so good." Roxxy giggled as she rubbed her nose against Misty's. "My girl cock loved your tight little cunt."

Zachary cleared his throat, directing the attention of Misty and Roxxy toward him. "That was beautiful. The both of you are perfect together."

The scintillating image of Zachary and the other four handsome men touching themselves and coming all over her and Roxxy made her shudder in desire. She had always had the fantasy of having a bukkake, and perhaps this would be her only opportunity. After Roxxy pulled herself out, Misty brought her mouth to Roxxy's ear and whispered her deviant desire. Misty grinned and excitement danced in her eyes.

~To be continued~

12