Her Best Day Ever

Story Info
Her best day ever.
4.4k words
4.06
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and all involved are over the age of 18. This is my first story and is written for someone who will probably never read it here but that person was my muse and the only person who i had ever written for up until now. I hope you all enjoy.

***

The anticipation was killing her. The months of texts and pictures, teasing and sexting had her wet and horny almost every day. But today was the day. It took some planning, but he was finally coming to see her. Her vibrator and the pulsing shower head just werent enough to satisfy her desires of late.

She spent all night last night picking out the perfect clothes. The sexy matching lingerie, the tight blouse, the sexy, snug fitting jeans that made her ass look perfect. She got out of bed and jumped in the shower, but, as soon as the water hit her naked body, she started thinking of him. His big arms, his tanned skin, his tattoos. She could feel herself getting wet, and not just from the shower. She positioned the pulsing shower head between her legs, hoping for a little release. It felt good and the orgasm was welcomed, but she needed more. She needed to feel him inside her.

As she toweled off, she checked the time. Only two more hours before he would be showing up at her door. That meant he was already on his way. She wondered what he was thinking as he made his three hour trip to see her. Was he as anxious? Was he as excited? Was he as horny? Only time would tell.

She gets dressed slowly, admiring her own body every step of the way. Making sure everything was perfect, from the smoothness of her skin, to every piece of clothing she put on. Would he like what she picked to wear? Would he be in a rush to strip her? Would he like her body? She knew he would. Hes seen plenty of pictures. And the lingerie? She bought it just for him and even asked his opinion on a few different options. She bought all the ones he liked anyhow in the hopes that someday she could show him how they look on her body.

She does her hair, just the way she knows he likes, thinking about how it will feel has he gently runs his fingers through her hair. She starts putting on makeup and, as shes working on her eyes, she thinks of him again. All the compliments hes given her on her eyes. Hes always telling her that her eyes are her best feature and at that thought, she blushes. Hes always been so nice, so sweet, so...loving? She knows shes fallen for him already and they've never even met in person.

She checks the mirror, then checks again, making sure everything is as perfect as can be. She checks the clock. Only 20 minutes until hes supposed to arrive. The thought of seeing him for real has her nervous, happy, scared, horny. Can you be horny and scared at the same time? Apparently it can happen. She realizes that shes never felt this kind of anticipation before today. Another check of the clock, 10 minutes. She wonders if he will be here right on time. What if hes late? What if he doesnt show? Nonsense, she knows he will be here.

Is he thinking of her right this moment? Is he gonna come straight in and take her to bed? The thought crossed her mind a few times. But no, he promised a fun day and hes told her more than once that its about more than just the sexual energy between them. The clock seems so slow right now. Five more minutes. But then she hears it.

The distinct sound of a motorcycle not far away. She didnt know he was bringing the bike but it made her even more excited. The thought of him on a big, sexy bike. She gets even more excited, both emotionally and sexually. Shes watching out the window as he pulls the bike into the driveway. She looks intently at him, his sleeveless shirt with his big, tan, tattooed arms showing. His ripped up old blue jeans. His biker boots and backwards hat. His nicely shaved and trimmed goatee. The sun glasses over his eyes. She wishes he would take them off so she could see his eyes and she gets her wish as he flips his sun glasses up and over his head to rest on the brim of his backwards hat.

She watches him walk up the driveway and she sees a confidence in his stride that puts her mind completely at ease. As he walks up the steps to the front door, she quickly scurries to the nearest mirror to give one last check and also to not be so close to the door when he knocks. She hears the knock and quickly composes herself as she slowly walks to the front door. As she opens the door she smiles and says "hello" and is greeted by a big smile from him along with a "hello beautiful!" She realizes hes looking right into her eyes and it feels like hes peering deep into her soul. She blushes and looks down briefly while inviting him in to the house. She watches him walk in and look around, and, as he walks past her she takes a peek at his butt. She tells him to make himself comfortable and offers him a drink to which he gladly accepts. As she gets out of view in the kitchen, she takes the time to compose herself again. Seeing this hot guy walk into her house, knowing hes here for her, knowing full well whats going to happen eventually, trying her hardest not to drag him straight to the bedroom.

She walks back out to the living room with two glasses of ice water and hands him one as she sits down across from him. All she can think about is putting her hands all over him. They make small talk as she looks him over from head to toe, but she avoids eye contact because every time their eyes meet she blushes at the feeling of him peering deep into her. She watches his lips moving as he talks, and imagines how those lips will feel pressed up against hers, and she blushes slightly at the thought of how those lips will feel on other parts of her body. She can feel his eyes taking in every inch of her as well, and by the smile on his face, and the confidence in his voice, she knows that hes fully enjoying what he sees.

They finish their waters and finalize the plans for the day, and, as she carries the empty glasses back to the kitchen, she can feel his eyes on her ass and she blushes at how much she enjoys him checking her out from behind. She walks back into the room and hes standing there smiling and waiting for her. He reaches his hand out and takes her hand in his.

He pulls her in close to him and leans over and whispers in her ear "ready for me to show you a good time?" She admires the softness and strength of his hand and the smell of his cologne, and as she responds with a "yes," he kisses her gently and briefly on the cheek which puts her mind at ease and she can feel herself melt into him, wanting so badly to kiss those lips and take him to bed.

She feels like putty in his hand and wonders how someone can do this to her? How can he just walk in here with this air of confidence and that wonderful smile and make her get so easily flustered. He gently tugs at her hand which pulls her out of her own thoughts and she follows him out the front door, with her hand still in his. He climbs on his bike and starts it up and offers a helping hand, which she gladly accepts, as she climbs on the bike behind him. He turns to her and asks if shes ready to go and she says "yes" as she wraps her arms around his chest. She leans her head in as close to him as she can and takes in his scent as they start to roar down the street. As they get out of town and on to the back highway, he cranks the throttle, making the engine roar, and she leans in closer, pressing her body to him as she holds tightly to him.

The feel of the wind in her hair, the scent of his body mixed with the outdoors, the feel of him in her arms, the vibration of the bike between her legs. Now there was something she didnt anticipate, the vibration between her legs was having a very arousing affect on her. Her senses were overwhelmed and yet, at the same time, she felt so relaxed and safe and comfortable around him. As she got more comfortable and relaxed, she loosened up her grip on him and began to gently caress his chest, even moving her hands up to his shoulders and rubbing down his arms. She thought of going lower but knew he had to focus on the ride so she decided to keep her hands well above his waist, for now anyhow.

Eventually they pulled into a parking lot where he turned off the bike and helped her down before climbing off himself. He then reached out and took both her hands into his and pulled her in close. She stared into his eyes as he stared deeply back into hers. He slowly leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers, kissing her lightly. She felt electricity, fire, passion even in that one small kiss. She wanted to jump him right then and there. The overwhelming urges she was having, from the vibration of the bike between her legs, and the way he held her hands and gently kissed her, she just wanted to devour him. But he leaned back and let go of one of her hands, and led her by the other hand toward a path through the woods.

He asked her how she liked the ride and made more small talk. She did her best to hold back the urges and they went for a very relaxing, leisurely stroll through the woods. She kept thinking about how nice and sweet and caring and calm and cool and confident he was but she also wondered if he was having other feelings as well. She could feel the connection with him just in the deep looks into each others eyes and the way he held her hand, and the kiss. She wanted to feel more of those lips on hers and wondered if she should gently urge him into it or let the day take them wherever it did.

She could tell, just by his complete confidence, that he had a plan for the day and she was sure it would eventually lead to a bedroom at some point, and she hoped it was sooner rather than later. But he was being such a gentleman about the way he went about things. After their walk through the woods, they once again got on the bike and got out on the road. She was once again having her senses assaulted by the vibrations of the bike, the wind in her hair, the feel of him in her arms. She was much more comfortable this time though, and let her hands wander all over his chest and back and arms. She then wrapped her arms around him and leaned in to him, holding herself tight to him.

Their next stop was for a quick meal and she made sure to tell him how amazing the day has been going for her and how much she was enjoying herself. He smiled and was genuinely glad to hear it and it just gave him even more confidence. As they got back on the bike, he turned to her, leaned in, and kissed her. The sexual energy in that kiss was incredible. She definitely felt it and she knew that he did as well. It wasnt a full on, passionate kiss but it wasnt just a mere gentle peck either. As he broke the kiss, he looked deep into her eyes and told her it was time for him to take her back home. And at that point she knew, she was taking him in with her for sure now.

The whole ride home she had all kinds of thoughts: thoughts of sex, thoughts of how he was so sweet and nice. She wondered how he could want it as bad as her and still just take her home like he was going to drop her off and leave. She knew he wasnt going to leave and she also knew that he had no plans of just dropping her off and leaving but he was such a gentleman and so nice about everything. He never once invited himself into her bed but he also did everything so right that there is no way she could ever say no to anything he asked.

They pull into the driveway and both get off the bike. She takes his hand in hers and leads him up to the front door and into the house. Once inside, she excuses herself and heads to her room to freshen up. After fixing her hair and makeup, she makes her way back out of her room and she sees him just casually checking things out. He never once made her feel uncomfortable or pushed into anything she didnt want. His calm, cool and confident demeanor just made her feel even better about what was about to happen.

As she walked back in the room he just smiled and looked at her as he walked over to her. She smiled back and as he got close, he reached out and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in close, and pressed his lips to hers. This time though, he didnt pull away at all. Instead, he started kissing her, deeply, passionately. She opened her mouth and as they kissed, their tongues met. They continued kissing deeply and passionately, she felt his hands start to caress her back, sliding lower and lower until he had his hands firmly around her ass. He broke there kiss and she melted into him as his lips kissed their way from her lips to her jaw line and down her neck. He began kissing up and down her neck, nibbling and gently sucking her neck and her ear lobe. His lips moved down her neck and to her shoulder as he pushed her shirt gently out of the way.

She couldnt move, she just stood there. The time he was taking on her, the way he made her feel, both physically and emotionally. She just wanted to enjoy every moment of his lips on her body. His hands moved from her ass, sliding gently up her hips, then up her sides. His hands got to her big, firm breasts and he gently squeezed, rubbing her nipples and breasts through her shirt but never taking his lips off her neck and shoulder. She wanted this to last forever but she knew now was the time. She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, but kept her head turned back the whole time, staring intently into his eyes. She knew that she was showing the hunger in her eyes but she could see it in his as well.

When they reached her bedroom, she pulled him hard into her and kissed him passionately. She pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it to the floor. Her lips made their way from his lips down to his chest and she kept kissing lower and lower. She reached down and unzipped his pants and helped him slide them off. Her lips reach the waistband of his boxers as she grabs hold of his cock through them. She leans back up and kisses him on the lips as she slides his boxers to the floor. She pushes him to the bed then kneels in front of him and wraps her hand around his cock and starts to stoke it.

Her pussy is dripping with excitement and she reaches down between her legs and begins to rub herself through her pants as she opens her mouth and teases the tip of his cock with her tongue. She licks up and down the entire shaft before opening her mouth wide and sliding the tip past her lips. She strokes and sucks his cock while continuing to rub her needy pussy through her pants. He begins to gently run his fingers through her hair as she deep throats him. As he starts to get closer and closer, his hands begin to coax her head up and down his shaft a little faster and harder. As he tells her he is going to cum, she closes her lips around the tip of his cock and begins to stroke hard and fast. She feels the first spurt of his hot, sticky, delicious cum as it coats the inside of her mouth. She keeps stroking more and more spurts out of his cock and struggles to keep up with swallowing his massive load.

She strokes and sucks every drop out of him then licks the shaft and tip clean before standing back up and leaning over to kiss him. He stands up with her, not even breaking the kiss, and turns her around. He starts to kiss her neck as he slowly unbuttons her shirt and tosses it to the side. She moans as he nibbles her earlobe. His hand caress her breasts through her bra before sliding down and unbuttoning her pants. As he slides her pants down, his lips go back to hers and he kisses her deeply again before taking a step back to admire her beauty in the sexy lingerie she chose. His greedy smile told her everything he needed to know about how much he liked her choice.

His lips then went back to hers as he unhooked her bra and tossed it across the room. She felt his hands slide up her sides and firmly grab her breasts. She moaned into his mouth as he pinched her nipples between his fingers. His lips started to make their way down her neck, kissing and nibbling right down to her breasts. He grabbed a nipple between his lips and began gently nibbling and sucking on one, then the other. His hands slid down lower and lower as well before settling on her inner thighs. He pushed her to the bed and started rubbing her inner thighs before sliding two fingers across the front of her panties. His mouth started trailing kisses down, across her breasts and down her stomach until he reached her waist. He slid her panties down and tossed them to the floor then leaned himself back up and kissed her.

She felt his hand on her breast again, then it slid slowly down her stomach and across her bare pussy, then she felt his fingers slide gently inside her. She lightly moaned into his mouth again as his fingers slid in and out of her dripping wet hole. He started trailing kisses down the front of her again, and when his lips locked on her nipple, she came instantly. All the buildup from the day and that was all it took for her first orgasm of the night. After she came, he looked up into her eyes before dropping to his knees between her legs. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and began to gently kiss and nibble her inner thigh. He started at her knee and worked his way til she felt his nose touch her pussy, then he turned his head and started the same thing on the other leg, only this time he didnt stop, planting his lips right on her pussy and kissing, then licking all around.

She looked down at him just in time to see him open his mouth and shove his tongue deep into her soaking cunt. He slid his tongue in and out of her pussy as she began to grind against him. His tongue then slid up to her clit and she moaned loudly, grabbing the back of his head and pushing his face into her as he worked her clit with his magical tongue. She knew she was moaning loudly at this point but she didnt care, it felt too good to think of anything other than his tongue on her and cumming again, and it didnt take very long. He gently nibbled her clit then shoved his tongue back inside her and she orgasmed again, moaning his name while riding the wave of her second climax of the night.

She watched him stand up and lick his lips while smiling at her and letting her know how good she tasted and she smiled back at him and let her eyes trail down his body where she saw that his cock was hard again. As good as her first orgasms were, she wanted badly to feel that cock deep inside her and she could feel her pussy dripping with anticipation again. She made her way up onto the bed and pulled him in to bed beside her. She began kissing him and stroking his cock again, then climbed on top of him. She wrapped her hand around his rock hard shaft and guided the tip to the opening of her soaking wet slit. She slowly lowered herself down onto him and she let out a moan as his big cock filled her tight pussy. She began to slide up and down on his shaft and he thrust his cock in and out of her, matching her rhythm. She tilted her head back and began to moan louder and louder the faster they went until she orgasmed again, coating his cock in her pussy juices.

She climbed off of him briefly, but only to turn around, then grabbed hold of his hard cock, that was slick from her pussy, and aimed it for her still wet hole before sliding down again til she had his whole shaft buried inside her. She started sliding up and down on his thick shaft again and leaned back as he thrust up against her. She grabbed his hands and pressed them hard against her breasts and he took the cue to rub her tits and pinch her nipples as she rode him hard. She then felt his hand slide down her belly until he reached her clit.

As she rode him, he rubbed her clit and she came again, this one better than all the rest so far, cumming so hard that she collapsed on top of him, her pussy convulsing, her body shaking. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly and kissing on her neck while she came down from her incredible orgasm. She rolled over onto the bed again and looked in his eyes, gave him a kiss, and said "i want more." She then rolled on her back and spread her legs for him.

12