Her Best Friend's Son Ch. 05

Story Info
What really happened with Jeremy and his Mum.
6k words
4.48
18.5k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For readers of the series, this is a flashback to the events described in the phone conversation between Susan and Angela in Chapter 3, but told from a different perspective.

On the train ride up North after his stay at Angela's flat, Jeremy's mind replayed the evening before, coming back again and again to the images of Aunt Angie dancing with him at the nightclub. He could still feel the heat of her body so close to his, her lithe body in the tight jeans and flowing silk blouse.

He couldn't get over it - she had worn that same sexy top he remembered so well from his eighteenth birthday party. And once again she had been braless. Back then, five years ago, he had felt Angela's firm breasts pressed against him. In that long hug, it had felt that anything was possible, that coming of age might be about open doors he had previously only fantasized about. Not just the idea of girls, but women already in his life that he had long held as special. At the nightclub, he had seen how those firm breasts had no need of a bra, despite the uninhibited pivots and moves she had made in front of him, all with a laughing smile over the loud music.

And then she had spilled her wine over herself. Even on the train, he felt his cock stir at the image, the nipples that for over an hour had been teasing him through the thin silk, suddenly almost modelled for his eyes by the wet fabric. God, he had totally failed to wrench away his gaze, but she hadn't seem to mind.

And the night after dancing, finally crawling into bed, to find that her panties, surely the same yellow panties he had glimpsed under short skirt the day before, were somehow shoved down at the bottom of the sheets. His cock had almost hurt as he smelled Aunt Angie on them, and then licked her essence from their crotch.

He had tried so hard to be appropriate, not to mess up while staying with his mum's most beautiful and sexiest friend. And he had ended up like a beast, sucking up every drop he could of her cunt juice as he stroked his cock, aching to shoot his cum into her panties, into her sheets. He had managed to check himself, the thought of being so raw in Angela's spare bed, in her flat, with her sleeping just next door. He had retrieved his own underpants, and had stroked off again and again into his own clothing, hiding the proof of how he really felt about his mum's best friend.

The thoughts swirled in his head all the way back up North.

That evening, after dinner, he began unpacking in his own room. He had already said goodnight to his mother, but she knocked on his door and asked if she could chat. Jeremy was wearing only his jeans and reached for a t-shirt as she poked her head in.

"Oh, don't worry, you don't have to be formal with me! We're still comfortable with each other, right?" Mum voice sounded light, but Jeremy could recognize a familiar sadness behind it.

"Sure we are. No worries. Yeah, come on in."

His mother was wearing a nightgown that covered down to her ankles, but didn't do much to hide the full curves of her breasts and hips. Her long hair, light brown with just a few hints of gray, was down and looked freshly brushed. She was still wearing lipstick and eyeshadow from the day, and Jeremy was struck by how pretty she looked. And wondered if that thought was magnified from his evening with Angela. Was he just frustrated and horny? Or had he always suppressed seeing how attractive his mum was until now?

"Unpacking?"

"Uh, yeah."

"But you probably won't be staying long." His mum's voice had that edge of sadness again.

"Well, not if I do get the job I suppose. Though, of course I'll be visiting..." Jeremy couldn't finish the sentence. He realized what was making his mother sad.

"Oh Jeremy, I'm sorry. I'm being a pill." His mother's voice brightened, he could see her doing her best to pull herself together. "I'm thrilled for you, I really am." She sat on the end of his bed, and Jeremy was increasingly aware of the sexiness of her curvies. So different from Angela. "I just want to make the most of our time together. To really talk."

They chatted for a good half-an hour. At first Jeremy stood by his dresser, the draws still open, and from the bed Susan admitted to herself how glad she was that she had talked him out of putting back on his top. Shirtless, her son was gorgeous. His muscled shoulders, the handful of light curls along his chest, his dark man-nipples. She was being inappropriate, she knew, but she wanted to drink up every drop of him. This last month, knowing that he would soon be moving out, she had finally let herself go there in her mind. Before she had been disturbed by her occasional wet dreams of him. Now she had been letting herself actively fantasize about him to soothe herself to sleep. She wanted to fuel that night's fantasy.

"Come sit next to mummy," she requested. Her body pulsed with him sitting so close to her on his bed, and she let herself put a hand on his jeans and feel the heat of his thigh. God, my son is gorgeous, she thought again. And now. I need to say it now, or I will never have a better moment.

"Jeremy," she said, her voice almost shy, "I'd love to be able to talk with you about other things. More personal things. I mean, we've never really talked about sex. Would that gross you out, to talk about that with mummy."

Jeremy looked surprised but not offended. "No. I mean sure. We've, like you say, we've always been close."

Susan squeezed her son's thigh, loving how muscular he felt. God, this was better than she had even let herself fantasize. Him shirtless right next to her, and so open. A month ago she would have been shocked to have acted like this, but the lonely nights with him gone on interviews and the increasingly realization of how short a time they might have left...

"What is it you like in girls?"

"Oh, I don't know...someone like you, I mean a woman like you?" Jeremy smiled as he said it, but he didn't look insincere.

Susan laughed. "Always the diplomat!" But his eyes were on her, and even covered in the flannel nightgown, she loved it. "Seriously, do you like girls who dress up? Who wear sexy clothes."

"Oh, I suppose. I mean, to be honest..." Jeremy paused and his mother felt her lip trembling, so wanting to hear his inner thoughts. "To be honest, sure, sexy lingerie is...hot. You know. Silk stockings. Panties." He blushed and, bare chested, the look was such a mixture of vulnerable and expressive that Susan felt her pussy pulse in response. "And you mum?"

"Wearing that kind of stuff? I'm sorry, I'm not sure I have much..."

"No I mean, what do you like?"

Susan laughed self-consciously. "Sorry. Me? Oh, I suppose all the usual silly girl stuff. Romantic stuff. A man who wants to talk with me. Someone who remembers what day of the week I have a big meeting. Someone who will take me on a holiday not to just check off having done it, but really looks forward to sharing it with me. Someone who makes me feel like a woman. Not, you know, too heavy, or too curvy."

"Mum, your beautiful. And...and sexy!"

"Thanks son," she had said smiling. She had wanted to reach out and put her palm on his chest, to feel that strength and smooth skin, to reach up and kiss him. But rather than do those forbidden things, she had taken the thoughts to her own bed that night and secretly masturbated to the images of him.

The next day, she awoke knowing that she wanted more. She told Jeremy to plan for a movie night, a regular event with them in the past, and found online the film Adore, about two mums in Australia being seduced by each other's grown sons. She prepared a t.v. meal and then went into her room, telling Jeremy to go set up the video. This was it, she told herself. She had thought all night about his words, enjoying sexy clothes on women. And that she was beautiful. She dug to the bottom of the draw and found the one sexy nightie she owned. First she put it on over bra and underpants, but looking in the mirror she knew it looked awkward - like trying to be sexy but at the same time denying it. She took it off, removed her bra and put it on again. Her tits weren't really saggy, but they were heavy and rounded. She thought about trying to find a pair of smaller panties that would look more fitting under the sheer creamy fabric. But then thought, no, do it, dare to show what you really want. She took them off, threw them under the bed and walked back down to the t.v. room before she could change her mind.

Jeremy's eyes grew like saucers as she walked in, and she almost chickened out, but then boldly walked over and sat next to him on the couch, an awkward distance between them. She knew that the heavy vee of her pubic hair must be distinct through the fabric, and could feel the perking of her nipples at his gaze. Jeremy was red-faced but not turning away. Susan felt exultant at being so bold.

It was a good half-hour before the movie became passionate, but then, boy, did it. The two grown son's seducing each other's mother, and proceeding to soft-core sex scenes one after the other. And the women pledging their commitment to keep crossing the line. She glanced across and was delighted to see that her son was awkwardly shielding his crotch.

"Oh Jeremy. Are you finding this as sexy as mummy is? I'm getting so hot!"

"Um, yeah, now you mention it!"

To her surprise, this next step was easier than it had been to walk in to the room wearing just a revealing nightie. She had felt on display for the last half-an-hour, and her body had gone from freaking out at her semi-nudity to pulsing with heat and confidence at her son's sidelong looks. Or maybe it was simpler than that. She just wanted this. She ran palms over her cleavage and then cupped and fondled her breasts. Her nipples ached. Finally she dared sliding a hand between the roundedness of her thighs and found her wet slit. She had fantasized doing this for so long. At last she let herself go there and masturbate in front of her son. She wanted him to see that she was not just his mother. She was still a sexual woman.

"It's okay Jeremy. You can touch yourself too if you want."

"Wow, mum, you are so hot!"

"Oh darling, that's so sweet!" Susan opened her thighs in response and more openly ran her fingers up and down herself. She could smell her wetness. "Oh Jeremy. Please, you don't need to be shy. It's just you and mummy."

To her delight, her son unzipped the front of his jeans and awkwardly shuffled the heavy denim down his slender hips until his jockeys were revealed, tented by an erection. God, he's big, Susan thought. She hadn't seen him naked for at least a decade, since before he was a teenager, but had found herself aching to know. It seemed cruel that this fundamental fact about how he had matured into a man had been hidden from her, his mum.

"You sure this is okay, mum?"

"Please Jeremy. Can we just...go with it?"

Her son pulled down the front of his underpants and his semi-erect penis popped out. His eyes were on her, and she turned toward him, pulling the hem of the nightie up to give him an uninterrupted view. Thrilled, she watched his cock lengthen at the sight of her. Oh God! She had thought he was big. He was huge! She blinked, as if shaking herself awake. And there it was, standing proud. Even his large masculine hand couldn't cover it all.

"Oh Jeremy. You're...fantastic!"

"Oh mummy! I love how you look. I've never seen you in such a sexy nightie."

"Oh Jeremy. You don't mind mummy touching herself?"

"You look so sexy. I think I'm going to come!" With no more warning, the tip of Jeremy's cock erupted in a stream of white that soaked his t-shirt and over his wrist.

"Oh son!" Susan couldn't stop herself, and dropped on her knees before him, taking that lovely big length in to her trembling hand and then her mouth. Salty come spiced her tongue. Jeremy groaned. She looked up at him, delighted to see his gaze fixating on her cleavage. She reached down and pulled open the nightie so he could see her nipples. He groaned again.

Susan had told herself earlier that if things even went this far, to her fantasy of openly masturbating in front of each other, she would stop there. But now she felt...she didn't even have the words.

"Oh Jeremy. Mummy wants more. Is that okay?"

Jeremy looked like a deer in the headlights, but nodded. She pulled the sheer nightie off over her head and climbed back on the couch, back against the arm rest, opening her thighs for him. She felt her own nakedness like being hit by a warm wave of sea water.

"Please Jeremy." He was already hard again. He was...incredible. She couldn't get over it. How could her own son be so like a porn star? He pulled his jeans further down his thighs and mounted her, pressing that cock between her legs. It must have all happened quickly, she thought later, but it felt like slow motion. She felt the tip between her cunt lips, and then felt herself being stretched, opened, invaded. He paused half-way, and she struggled between her visceral reaction of clamping down against the novel sensation, and the emotional desire to open up to him. He eased in a little deeper and she felt waves of pleasure - physical, emotional? She couldn't tell. Then suddenly he tilted her face upwards in his hands and kissed her on the mouth. She almost fainted. It was the most beautiful moment of her life.

"Oh Jeremy!" She managed at last. Her cunt was still resisting him, the stretch of him after so many years without sex, while at the same time pulsing in preparation for orgasm.

"Mum, oh, God, I'm sorry, I can't hold back," Jeremy panted, and suddenly pulled out, leaving a vacuum of aching want. Susan almost sobbed, checking herself only for his sake. She felt his hot seed on her belly, and instinctively ran her palm upwards to coat her breasts and her nipples with the sticky come.

Afterwards, they had talked. Susan had said all the right things. This had been lovely, had been a way to get to know each other more, better communication. No need to assume anything from it or try to repeat it. But that night, in bed, she had felt the empty ache of unfulfilled passion.

Next day, Jeremy spent his day organizing for his upcoming move to London. He wasn't certain about the job, but he felt ready. And excited about seeing Angela again. And at the same time revelling in the experiences with his mum the night before. He knew he should feel conflicted, but somehow it had felt a continuation of the love and support they had always shared. He guessed that it was likely a one-off, a special kind of send off for him, a way to show their deep feelings for each other.

And her willingness, her eagerness even, to acknowledge his male desires. Those brief moments of being inside her, his cock being insider her, that felt surreal, almost dream like. He believed it had happened, but almost as part of a separate reality. More tangible, strangely, was the permission she had given him to stroke himself off in front of her. That permissiveness to just be himself, his adult cock - yes he knew it was on the larger size - and his boyish desires. He realized now that he had been attracted to his mum for years, ever since he had been old enough to have such a want, but it had always seemed an unobtainable, even a shameful, desire.

That night his mum was quiet, reflective. She had dressed nicely for dinner, but nothing as provocative as that skimpy nightie the evening before, where to his awed amazement he had actually been able to ogle not just his mum's full breasts hardly covered by the sheer fabric, but seen the obvious thatch of her pubic hair dark in the vee of her thighs. He wondered if her more usual, more appropriate, clothing was a sign that the events of the night before had been a one off.

She told him that she was going down to London the next day, and though she didn't say it, Jeremy guessed that she would be visiting with her best friend, Angela. He was out the night she got back, going to the movies with a couple of friends from his old school. And so, y the following night, it seemed a long time since the events on the couch, and Jeremy wondered if they would recede like that into their shared history.

But at dinner his mum seemed more outgoing. She had dressed in a creamy blouse that buttoned down the front, and she had left enough of those buttons undone to give him ample views of the pretty pink bra underneath. And the curve of her cleavage. After dinner, his mum took him by the hand. "Jeremy. Would you come upstairs with me? There's something I want to show you."

Something of the warmth of her hand in his said more. She took him upstairs to her bedroom.

It had always been, not exactly off limits, but a place where he felt he had to tread carefully. To revere his mum, but not to acknowledge too obviously that she was a woman, with all the draw and attraction his growing body had felt with that.

"Jeremy, would you please get undressed." His mum's voice was soft yet direct.

Jeremy paused, but more to savor the moment than in real hesitation. Even as he stood there looking at her, he let himself appreciate more fully how gorgeous she was, feminine and curvy and juicy. His own mum, who he had loved all his life but until a couple of nights before had kept carefully in the friend-zone.

Then he shucked his t-shirt, undid the buckle on his belt, and pushed down his jeans and underpants together. It felt wonderful to do so under the approving gaze of his mother. As if he was still had the intimacy of childhood with her. But now he could see how her eyes were drawn to his penis, and he felt it stir in response.

"Oh Jeremy. How have you grown so..."

He laughed self-consciously. "I know, it's a bit...I don't know. I'm still kind of getting used to it myself I guess. I hope it doesn't seem, I don't know, too much for girls?"

His mum didn't make any comment, just ran her eyes up his torso to meet his, and he could see that she was misty with some kind of emotion. She bit her lip. "Would you like to see me too?"

She made as if to pull off her cardigan, but Jeremy wanted to be closer to her, to touch her, and to slow it all down. He stepped forward. "Oh, I'll that." He looked into her face, and then lifted up her cardigan, making her lift her arms for him so he could pull it off. He reached down, fumbled for a little while, and then unzipped her skirt, pushing it down her thighs.

He ran his hands around her bra, feeling the soft skin of her belly, and then around the back towards where he assumed the catch was. "Can I?"

"What, take my bra off? Oh, I'd love you too," she laughed, "but the catch is in front. Look." She helped him, and her fingers felt small and trembling in his large hands. Finally her breasts spilled out, and he eased the bra off her shoulders and cast it down next to her skirt.

"Oh Jeremy! Mummy so missed you!"

"I'm sorry mum. It's just, I mean the travel..."

"...oh, Jeremy, I'm sorry, I don't mean that. Of course you are going to travel. To get a wonderful job. To move out. I'm delighted for you, I really am. Or I will be, I'm just being sentimental sometimes. No, don't worry about me. I meant that mummy misses you touching her breasts."

"Oh, mum, I wasn't sure I could...it's confusing, growing up and..." Even as he spoke, his hands circled her heavy breasts and his mind revelled in the sensation of fondling them.

"Oh Jeremy, of course I understand. It's confusing for both of us. And you've become such a lovely young man. But yes, mummy's kind of mad with you! You used to love my breasts. Even when you stopped breast feeding, your little hands would love to run over them and you'd put your head against them to fall asleep. But no, it's me. It's my fault. I kind of pushed you away. I was scared you wouldn't grow up if I didn't. But you have, your so wonderful. Oh, Jeremy, mummy wants you back! I mean, back like this, intimate again. Can you forgive me?"

12