Her Biggest Fan Pt. 01

Story Info
An influencer wants a puppy.
1.5k words
3.86
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG I can't believe I actually did it!"

"You guys are the best I couldn't have do it without each and every one of you!"

Amelia wrote on her Instagram story, celebrating becoming the 3rd most followed account on the platform. It was funny she would write that because Ted of all people knew how little she meant it. Ted knew Amelia from high school and since the first day he saw he she mentioned how famous she would be. Her dream seemed really far fetched to most in our small town since most people just stayed here their whole lives, but Ted always knew Amelia would be the one to put their town on the map. Even so Ted never imagined the girl that used him for homework and money through high school would become so successful. 3rd most followed Account on Instagram, most followed Tik Tok Account, youngest Billionaire, and Youngest Emmy winner in history her accolades were really endless.

Ted was so proud of her, his eyes watered as he popped the Champaign bottle. The Champaign was a brand which sponsored Amelia and cost Ted almost 3 months salary but it was a special occasion after all so it was worth it. He watched her story over and over as he drank, pretending he was drinking it with her, imagining what it would be to toast to her success. He drank the entire bottle even though he hated the taste and how it made him feel, but he told himself it was a special day for Amelia and he shouldn't waste the bottle just because he was a loner with no friends to drink with. Ted read through his DM's with Amelia scrolling through pages and pages of messages to her. Compliments about her latest show or movie, telling her he bought all her fragrances and "they smell really good even for a guy lol!" and many more embarrassing messages. Ted had dropped all pretense of a normal interaction with Amelia long ago and he got a weird sense of pride from the desperation his messages gave off. After scrolling what seemed to be hours he finally reached it, his one and only exchange with her from their time in high school together.

"Are you that nerd from Mr. Weelers class?" - A

"Haha yea lol, did you need anything Amelia? - T

"Yea I didn't do the assignment due today" - A

"Oh sure no problem, I'll meet with you before class so you can copy it" - T

This was the beginning of his obsession with her and how he became her "homework helper" as she put it. Ted often scrolled to see her messages whenever she went for too long without uploading new content. As he did so Amelia uploaded a new picture to her story, holding a puppy with the caption "Should I get a puppy to celebrate?" After obsessing over the image for a few minutes, Ted, now properly drunk, attempted to reply to her story. He wrote message after message before deleting every one, none of the messages or compliments really expressed how he felt about her at that moment. So he finally decided he would reply a picture of himself on his knees begging with his tongue out and the caption "I'll be your Puppy Amelia". She did always like humiliating people and having control over them so he figured shed like it or at least get a chuckle if she were to see it. He knew she would never actually see it though, she did have 317 Million followers after all but he had to degrade himself further, be even more desperate for Amelia on her big day.

Ted woke up, his head ringing he still lay on the couch. He really was a light drinker and hated the feeling of being drunk. Ted looked as his phone to check the time and nearly dropped it when he saw a notification from Instagram. Surely not. But then again Ted had very little followers on Instagram and hadn't posted in years, his only interaction in the app was obsessing over Amelia's posts and profile. Ted held his breath as he unlocked his phone and clicked the Instagram app.

"Still a weirdo huh?" -A

"You're the ugliest puppy I've ever seen" -A

Ted actually dropped his phone this time, and quickly scrambled to pick it up. He stared at the messages for a very long time, checking her profile over and over to ensure it was actually her. Not only had she replied to him, but she remembered him!

"OMG Amelia you actually remember me?!?!" -T

"Congrats on top 3! I always knew you'd rule the world one day haha" -T

"I feel like I was the first Amego haha" -T

"Your reply means the world to me, more than you can ever know" -T

Ted was in tears again, he hadn't been this happy in his entire life and really meant all of the things he was telling Amelia. As he poured his heart out to her, message after message of adoration and fanaticism oozed out of Ted. It felt like the most natural thing in the world to gush over Amelia's success and fame. Ted reread her messages after the 100th time and added another message to the stack he was laying at Amelia's feet. Maybe she would appreciate him debasing himself before her some more, she always did like that stuff.

"Also at least I would be very well behaved and perfectly obedient lol" -T

"If not a puppy, I can be your monkey, pig, hamster, rat whatever you want lol" -T

As he thought of other ugly animals he could volunteer to be for Amelia she replied.

"God you're fucking annoying" -A

"I'm gonna block you now, bye" -A

As Ted raced to reply he was sorry and would stop right away the conversation deleted itself. Ted desperately tried to click on the conversation but it didn't even let him view Amelia's profile. Ted threw up on his floor, not sure if it was from the drinking or the misery that was swelling up within him. Refreshing over and over again ted was crying for a completely different reason now. Hysterical and unbelieving he threw his phone across the room cracking the screen as he screamed in frustration. Amelia had given him a chance to be in her life, she had included him in her celebration and he ruined it. He annoyed her on her special day and worst of all was now unable to see her profile at all. Curled up in a ball on the floor around the now-shattered screen of his phone he continued refreshing her profile. Small cuts appeared all over the fingers of his right hand from refreshing as he drifted to sleep again.

For the second time in the night Ted was woken to his phone, this time vibrating on the floor next to his face. "Unknown Number" he sliced his finger open anew as he swiped to answer the call, desperately hoping it could be Amber. She had asking him for his number once, when he first volunteered to do her school work, but since he always did her work perfectly and was always on time to give it to her she never called or texted him once. As delusional as it was he never wanted to change it in hopes she would one day use it.

"Hello? who is this?" Ted answered

"I figured you'd still have the same number Teddy, bet you still live in the same place and still wear clothes from your high school days huh?"

It was her, there was no way Ted wouldn't recognize her voice but it still felt surreal to hear her say his name after so long. He was so starstruck forming words was almost impossible for him.

"Haha yea, you got me" he mumbled in response

"You're so pathetic" she laughed. Her laugh made Ted want to confess his love to her all over again, but he knew she would only get annoyed again so he let her go on.

"So Teddy do you want me to unblock you?" She asked in a mocking tone, she made it seem like no big deal but they both knew it meant the world to Ted.

"Yes Amelia, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have spammed you with messages like that, ill do anything to make it up to you" Ted pleaded, and he really meant it too, he would do anything she told him.

"I know you will Teddy, that's why I'm going to give you a choice. You can post the picture you sent me trying to be my puppy on your Instagram and Ill unblock you. Or you can refuse and never hear from me again" She proposed it as a choice but knew that Ted wouldn't even have to think about twice about it. Sure he had almost 300 followers, friends family who knew him personally, people he'd have to interact with daily, but they all meant nothing to him, not when compared to her.

"What would you like me to caption it Amelia?" His response was immediate, with zero hesitation in his voice like there was earlier.

"You can surprise me Teddy" she said hanging up on him.

A minute later the picture was posted for all the world to see with the caption "Ugliest Puppy, Best Amego #AmeliaTop3 #AmeliaRules"