Her Body an Extension of his Mind

Info
Short seductive pleasure and play getaway.
951 words
4.25
1.3k
1
0
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body is an extension of his mind...

"Short skirts and long drives go well together, say's Mj on one of their secret getaways."

He silently caresses her mind with a bit of small talk, describing the history of the land as they venture towards a small mountain village in the Midwest. This is their first time together for a few days and her mind races with excitement and curiosity as to how the next few days may unfold. Katia is feeling a bit shy and subdued, as he can often do that to her. Mj always seems to have this confident persona, and he doesn't talk much but when he does it's what the moment needs. They stop for a short break, she never questions his actions, she just watches in awe how things seem to flow naturally. He leans over and gently grazes her neck with his hand and slowly brings her lips to his, their tongues begin to dance, intertwined as he sensually bites her lip and breathes her in. She can barely contain herself and moves her lips away slightly and takes a deep breath and feels his hands moving down her neck, as he grabs her neck in such a way that makes her gasp, she feels the tingle straight down to her pussy. His hands trace her breast and palms moving across her belly, fingers glide down her thighs as they slowly circle her pussy lip. sweat and chills run up and down her body. He just studies her every movement. They arrive at the hotel and can barely make it to the room, as Katia body and mind are pulsing with anticipation, then enter the dim lit room at big casino hotel. She could care less where they are, as long as they can be naked together...

"I adore every inch of my playground Katia, take your pants off now!

He senses her need to be taken but decides to play with her, teasing her pussy by blowing his warm breath on her then pausing, each tease brings her to the edge.

"Tonight we will practice edging Katia, you may not cum until I say so, and maybe not at all tonight... He ties her hands together, and puts them over her head. "Do not move, until I say so."

His tongue and mouth meander across her whole body. He is like a lion preying on her, devouring the moment and inhaling her every move.

She can't contain herself.. MJ: I said... "no moving" he slaps her clit, she jumps a bit, "oooo master"

"I said, stay still or else you won't cum for 2 days my dear."

She breathes deep into her belly, bringing all of will power and discipline to the moment. She holds her breath then exhales and moans. She is still...

Mj: "I'm going to edge you with my tongue, 7x , you will not cum until I say so, you understand me my little slut?"

Katia cannot even believe what she's hearing, his tongue on her pussy is her biggest weakness. But she craves to hang on the edge of pleasure with him...

Mj: You love to obey me, and when you do you will be rewarded, my little slut..

Katia: yes master, I am yours to play with, and control

Mj: good girl, now focus on your deep slow breath and when you can't take it anymore breathe deeper and make sounds but try not to move your body very much.

Whenever Mj flips the kink switch to on, her insides want to burst with excitement and fear at the same time. loves to be controlled by him, it is her biggest turn besides turning him on.

His fingers pinch and pull her clit, his tongue circles rhythmically circling the outside as his finger her slowly then fast, he can feel her energy building, her at the edge then he stops and slaps her clit.

Mj: that was one, my dear 6 more to go...

He continues to leave her at the edge, she can think straight as he unties her hands, she sits up and is cross eyed. Getting her bearings back, she looks at his hard cock and oils her hands up then starts to rhythmically massage his with both hands.

Katia: My turn masters

She lays him down, straddling him and stroking him sensually fast then slow, massaging his tip, cupping her hands and sliding him up and down. Just hearing in pleasure makes her so wet, she slides her pussy in and down his hard cock, they edge together as he is covered with her wetness. He can barely stand it.

MJ- Katia, you are driving me crazy, I need you now!

Katia- breath master, I'm not done edging you yet.

She slides off him and starts massaging his chest, belly and thighs.

His sits up, turns her around, starts licking and fingering her ass, (his way of taking the control back, which always make her more turned on)

MJ: You like me fingering your ass huh, she moans heavily.

Now lick my ass.

Her tongue circles his asshole as she gently massages it, then sticks her tongue in deeper to only hear his panting get more intense.

He can't stand it and moves her again.

Mj: I'm gonna take your ass now..

He bends her over the couch and thrusts his hard cock into her as he pulls her hips close to him, she gasps and loves every minute of it. Her sounds take him over the Edge, one thrust, two, three and she feels him cum inside her.

He grabs her close and kisses her as they fall back into a trance...

--:--
--:--
1.0
JDSMistress
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this