Her Boyfriend Subs In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, I guess yeah I can try to make that happen," he said, already knowing that he was half hard from the surprisingly exuberant play-wrestling he'd just been toppled in.

"Do you need me to help you sweetie?" She asked him as Javi gave her a toothy grin from behind Sam's shoulder.

Sam just nodded at his girlfriend and he watched as she put her camera off on the window sill ledge for a moment. She took her button-up shirt off so she was just dressed in her tank top and she walked to stand right up against the bed.

"Mmmm, Sammy, ugghhh, I'm so fucking wet for you baby," her hands pressed against her small tank top and pressed her cleavage out towards him. Sam pushed his hand into his boxers and began to play with himself as he watched his stupidly sexy girlfriend play all the notes that she knew by heart.

Her hands went up and down her body dragging against the tight curves of her Yoga pants and her lithesome Cleopatra frame. Sam also didn't miss the fact that as he was jacking himself to fullness, Javi was ever so lightly pressing his boner against the thin-cotton sheeth that still protected his buns.

"Mmmm Sammy, yeah baby, get your cock nice and hard for me." Angelica said in a sexy teasing voice, and that was just about all the buildup that he needed. Within thirty seconds her little show had made him fully hard in his tight boxers. Javier laughed in a deviously impressed way from the show.

"You guys are fucking sexy!" he complimented them both. It was hot to see their sexual dynamic play out before him in order to get Sam to the next stage of this photo shoot. But he also wondered if Sam got harder faster thanks to his own teasing prods of his cock against his buns. Was this straight boy turned on by his cock? There was only one way to find out for sure.

"Mmmmmm, good job baby, that's a nice hard cock." She said as she retrieved her camera but left her button up shirt off as she continued her work.

"Work some poses for me boys, you're still seducing him Javi, and Sam, you're still nervous, but also, clearly very turned on now," and she was right, and what amazed Sam was, he wasn't fully sure what percentage of his turn-on was due to which sexual force of nature in the room. He was surrounded by confident experts.

Sam gasped a little when Javier brought his hands around to play with his chest and nipples. He pulled him against his own tanned torso and abs and rubbed his hard pipe back and forth across his cotton-covered cheeks as Angelica continued to capture every moment of this building tryst. She was incredibly aware of just how hard her boyfriend's cock looked straining against the front of his boxers, and it had been some number of minutes since she'd stopped talking in her slutty porn voice or rubbing her own body for him.

"Yes guys, keep going, I'm loving all of this, give me your sexiest faces. I want to feel like you're really being seduced here, Sam," and his brain fizzed a little like Pop Rocks in Champagne, because he kind of felt like he actually was.

At some point Javi brought his hand down and pushed the side of Sam's boxer briefs down his leg, which caused Sam to gasp a little as he felt a hand brush against the front of his upper thigh. As the boxers were pulled slow down, his cock caught in their pocket and stood out lewdly towards the camera as it strained to come free.

"Perfect, freeze like this for a second," and Sam froze with his head towards the ceiling and his eyes closed because Javi had just frozen with his tongue up against his neck in a lewdly long lick.

"Okay great, just keep going boys, Sam if you feel uncomfortable at all just tell us to stop, okay? I'm getting some really amazing stuff but I wanna make sure we keep checking in with you." Sam nodded as he felt his entire body shuddering at just how insanely turned on and nervous he was.

Javi continued to lick and kiss up his neck and chin and then Sam was even more surprised when he felt his boxers pulled down past his cock. Angelica captured his boner as it flopped out in front of them with a dot of creamy pre-cum glistening from the tip. She had a crazy urge to lean down and lick it off but she soldiered on.

Sam wanted to tell them to stop. He wanted to protest and demand that his established sexuality not be challenged in any way. Unfortunately, the only thing he currently wanted more than that, was to feel Javi's tongue up and down his neck and ear, and then he moaned out loud when he felt something he really hadn't expected. Javier's warm hand brushed over his balls and his cock. He didn't grab him, he just brushed his hand right past them, pressing against his crotch in these teasing passes.

Angelica could feel her wet pussy drenching the front of her Yoga pants. Her boyfriend was having his cock touched by another man for the first time in his life, and he was moaning out loud from it.

"Don't stop, boys," she said, and Javier finally grabbed the cock around its girth as he began to slowly jack Sam off while Angelica caught it all on film.

Sam tilted his head back towards Javier's musky form as he appreciated the way in which this experienced man eased him into his first male-on-male contact. He moaned when he felt Javi's fingers rub over the sensitive tip of his penis, spreading his pre-cum out over his shaft in small circles and rubbing it along his veins to lube him into sensitivity overload. Sam moaned a little helplessly as he continued to feel the giant rod being pressed up against his ass and he was surprised when Javier brought his mouth down against his for the first time mid-moan.

"Freeze right there," Angelica said, and Sam moaned into Javi's mouth as the bigger man squeezed his rock hard boner in his hand down below.

"Okay...keep going," she said now, capturing every angle of what was starting to feel like her boyfriend's actual gay seduction. Sam was amazed at just how much he enjoyed kissing another guy. He'd always thought it would be disgusting or weird, but it wasn't. It was rougher—there was more stubble—but there was also an intense amount of greedy passion that he related to...men kissed in a needier sort of way—there was a dominance in these lips as they opened up Sam's mouth and he felt his tongue being explored by Javier's romance language muscles in a way that didn't really give him the option to protest. It was all the more crazy knowing that his girlfriend was capturing every single one of these moments on her camera. What part of this was still the photo shoot and what part of it had simply become whatever Javier wanted from Sam's fading resistance?

Sam surprised himself even more when he gyrated his ass back against Javier's cock. Angelica noticed this too. She asked him to do it again as she moved to the side of the bed. Her camera snapped picture after picture of Sam's plump buns rolling and rotating against Javier's barely-covered boner. At some point Javi released Sam's hard cock and pushed him forward onto his elbows so that they could focus on this new activity of ass teasing.

"Javi, pull your boxers down and rub your naked cock up against his briefs." She instructed, and Sam felt like his heart was going to explode. He didn't know how much further he could go. But he didn't want to cry uncle when Angelica was clearly getting all the photos she needed and seemed so gleefully excited by. She also seemed more turned on as she worked with them and for some reason that turned Sam on even more knowing that.

He felt Javier's sausage pressed up against him now without the added protective layer of the sexy model's own briefs, and he went rent right back to grinding against it like he was trying to get Javier to fuck him. He thought of the various times that girls had done this to him in bed—when they were desperate for his cock and they'd rub themselves against him—he thought about how much he loved when they did this. He wondered if Javier was as turned on by his ass as those girls had made Sam at the time. He suddenly felt the strangest desire come over him—he WANTED Javier to be turned on by his ass teasing—it was a very sexy concept to him in that moment for some reason—knowing that he could turn on this very gay man with his very straight ass. He moaned a little at that thought as Javi's large helmet pressed directly up against his hole through his thin briefs.

"That's great Javi, now I want you to pull Sam's boxers down and tease his naked ass with your cock. Sam are you okay with all of this? I just wanna check in with you babe. I know how naughty these photos probably seem right now and you're being so fucking sexy for me." She made sure to check in with her emergency model. She was so in love with her boyfriend in this moment. He was doing an amazing job. Everything felt so real. She was getting some of the best photos she had ever taken. There was a palpable sexual hunger about everything the boys did together. They really were nailing this shoot.

"Yesss, I'm okay with it." He moaned a little as he spoke. He couldn't have lied if he tried. He was completely okay with this for some reason. He was going to have a hard cock pressed against his bare ass for a gay erotica photo shoot, and he was completely and totally okay with this. He had made out with another guy and he had liked it. He had been jacked off by another guy and he had liked it. What could be so bad about just having a cock pressed between his cheeks? These photos would be very easy for him after that craziness, he figured.

"Awesome. You guys are so fucking sexy right now, just keep it going," She said, and she continued to work her camera as Javier reached for the waistband of Sam's boxer briefs. He pulled them over his sexy ass cheeks and allowed the boxers to clump at the top of his thighs. Sam's position caused his ass to stick lewdly into the air, which Javi couldn't help but admire. He really did want to know what it would feel like to shove his cock into this round, virgin ass. He wondered what Angelica would do if he literally shoved his cock into her boyfriend during the middle of their photo shoot and deflowered him on camera. He wondered if she would like it more for the pictures, or for the kink, or both.

Angelica walked around and positioned Sam's upper body so that his chest and head were pressed into the bed. She had him tilt his face towards the camera. This new angle really popped his buns back towards Javier and also gave the bigger man a very clear view of his puckered asshole.

When she had them posed as she liked, she returned to the side of the bed and restarted the shoot.

With Sam's boxers pulled down, Javier pushed his throbbing cock up against his naked ass. Sam's breath caught a little in his chest as the giant thing passed through his valley like a dangerous predator. It was clear that Javier had a very big dick and Sam felt a very strange tingle in his ass as the horse-like member draped down his entire crack. Angelica hopped up on the bed to stand over the top of Javier's back so that she could take some shots of the cock sandwiched directly between her boyfriend's butt cheeks. She felt her own heartbeat racing as she watched Javier spreading Sam's cheeks and then pushing them firmly against the shaft of his cock. His kielbasa was wedged between her man's potato buns and it was one of the most erotic images she had ever seen.

"Wait," she said, "I've got an idea." She walked over to a shelf below the flat screen TV and turned on the Xbox that came with the rental property. She quickly flipped it over to a game she knew that Sam would be able to easily play and then handed the controller over to Sam.

"Here Sam, play with this. I'm adding to the narrative here I think. So the idea now is that you are trying to ignore the fact that Javier is totally playing with your asshole. Like, you're trying to shrug it off like it isn't totally turning you on so you're playing the video game and neither of you are saying anything out loud. Just this weird sort of straight guy reluctance slow dance." Sam pondered if his girlfriend was reading his mind even as she thought very carefully about her wording. "And Javier, you're basically going to keep sitting on his ass and thrusting your cock against him until he can't fucking take it anymore. Until the need for it just becomes too fucking much. Can you guys show me that kind of subtlety?" She asked this and Sam didn't really know what that meant for him exactly. He tried his best to continue down her professional road but he was having trouble keeping the theme of the photo shoot separate from the truth of what he was currently feeling. Was this still just all part of it? All he knew was that his cock was still hard as rock it pressed into the fluffy bedspread that surrounded him.

Sam began to play the simple racing game that he had pulled up from the Xbox menu. As he started up the game and went through the process of selecting his track and his racer, he noticed that Angelica had grabbed a bottle of something and handed it to Javier. The oily lube was opened and poured onto Sam's ass cheeks while he played the game.

"Okay, so Javi, let's have you giving another massage to Sam's butt while he plays the game. Go ahead and squeeze the lube in a long strand into his ass crack, I wanna try to get that picture." Javi did as she said and Sam's eyes butterflied a little as he felt the cool liquid dribbling down his sensitive hole.

"This is great guys, Sam's butt looks really sexy and shiny in these pictures." She complimented her man's ass again as he smiled up at her.

Sam continued his attempts to focus on the gameplay while Javier's strong hands grabbed his buns and worked the lubricant into his crack as his cock continued to slide its way through the top parts of his cheeks, practically jacking himself off using Sam's amazing ass. Angelica giggled with excitement as she watched Javier's cock through her camera lens rubbing itself suggestively up against her boyfriend's bouncy buns.

"Okay babe, this is the part where we show you succumbing to Javi's seduction, okay? So I'm gonna place his cock directly against your asshole to make it look like he's about to push inside of you, okay? This is very important for the storyline so that we see that his cock is finally lined up against your virgin hole...it's probably the sexiest picture in the entire concept." She said it to make sure Sam was still good with everything. This would definitely be weird for a guy who had never done one of these photo shoots before, much less done absolutely anything with a man at all.

If she was being honest, this was not in her original outline. She had not planned to take any pictures of Javier's cock actually pushed up to the bottom's hole...but as the shutter of her camera continued to capture their foreplay, the shudder her pussy required her to rewrite her original narrative because of how fucking turned on she was. They were now walking a tightrope between erotica photography, and the reality of what was actually unfolding.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Sam said in his best attempt at nonchalance, but secretly he was more than okay. He was strangely excited to have Javier's naked cockhead pressed against his very sensitive asshole. He had wondered what that would feel like ever since he started to feel Javi's naked python slithering against his rounded butt cheeks for the first time.

Angelica walked around and had Javier lean in a way that made his cock press downward towards the actual entrance of her man.

She snapped some pictures and had Javier hold Sam's ass cheeks spread completely apart as his cock lay firmly across her man's boy pussy.

"This is so fucking hot boys, just do what comes naturally here, feel the passion of the moment and give me a really sexy performance," Sam had dropped the controller to the floor as he closed his eyes from the sensitivity of his teased hole zapping electricity all over his body. The fleeting importance of his last-place racer banging into course walls on the flat screen across the room was no match for how good his entire body felt in that moment. Javier was spreading his butt very wide and using his pulsating cock to spread the lubricant around his buns and into his crack. He would occasionally stop and press his large cock right up against his very sensitive anus which made Sam even hornier.

Angelica swore that her sensitive nose continued to pick up increased whiffs of pre-cum in the air. She could smell their arousal and she felt like she was in heat from the scent.

"Okay Javi, rock your hips against him now, really tease him," She kept snapping rapid-fire pictures as Javier began to press his fat helmet directly up against Sam's hole, every time challenging the tightness to hold him back. This wasn't easy though seeing as though his entire entrance had been completely drenched in the lube that Javier had squeezed onto him for the earlier photos.

At some point he stopped thrusting and now he was just pressing slowly forward. He kept Sam's ass stretched wide now and Angelica noticed that Javier had changed positions a little so that his dick could line up more with her boyfriend's entrance. It was a straight line now. There wouldn't be any more glancing blows.

Then she got in closer and noticed that the head of Javier's cock was just barely pushing into Sam. Her boyfriend's breathing was as heavy as a person blowing up a pool toy.

Sam could feel Javier's dick pushing against him harder—he could tell that the very tip was inside of him. He had never been more scared of anything in his life. His own cock glazed the bedsheets with his own horned up cream.

"Holy fuck Javi, that's so stupidly sexy." Angelica said, as she continued to capture every moment of his advancing cannon through her voyeuristic Canon. Her boyfriend had the very tip of a cock in his ass.

And then he pushed again and Sam felt the whole helmet as it pressed into him. The sharp pain that overtook him was white hot, and then after a few moments, it was gone. Angelica reached down to run her hand through her boyfriend's hair as she kept taking photos with her other hand.

Then she was back to her camera and zooming in. The seduction storyline was going better than she could've hoped for. She knew she would've never gotten these types of shots out of Nolan—he couldn't have conveyed the complex honesty of a first time bottoming that her boyfriend was currently displaying.

She could feel the heat emanating from her own sex as she watched her boyfriend's ass expanding around a cock for the very first time.

"I can't..." Sam said suddenly. The pain in his ass was strong, even if the first tearing sensation had gone away some. He tried to get out a breathy refusal, but he couldn't seem to get any weight behind his words. Javier was filling him up too much at that moment.

"What's that, baby? Do you want Javi to stop? I'll tell him to stop if you want." Angelica said to her man in the sexiest fucking voice as she snapped a picture of his half-closed eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but felt his words completely broken when Javier's cock pushed further inside of him. Why couldn't he just say stop? He was so confused at his inability to form the words.

"Wait, Javi, I want to make sure Sam is okay," she said, and at this point Javier's cock was three inches inside of her boyfriend's ass.

She put her camera to the side and knelt down at the edge of the bed to bring her face close to her boyfriend's.

"Are you okay?" She asked him, and she kissed him sweetly on the tip of his nose, and then down to his lips.

"Yeah," he whispered back to her, fighting a small smile off.

"Yeah???" She asked him with a little naughty in her voice now.

"Yeah," he said, and it felt like they'd just had a very complex conversation with only a couple of words.