Her Boyfriend's Roommate

Story Info
Telling off her boyfriend's roommate doesn't go as planned.
3.8k words
4.27
86.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy had the perfect boyfriend: he always did whatever she told him to. In the four years they'd been together, she'd trained him to behave precisely how she wanted. When Christy first met Steve, he was an awkward high school sophomore without any self-confidence, which made him the ideal candidate for Christy to turn into her pet project. She was definitely out of his league, and she always made sure he knew it. When they first started dating, she would "jokingly" tell him how lucky he was to be with her. She made him watch the tv shows she watched, listen to the music she listened to, and most importantly- talk only to the people she wanted him to talk to.

She was constantly checking his phone and going through his text messages. Christy was his first real girlfriend, and any time he would begin to complain about something, she would explain to him that this is what all couples did and he was stupid for not knowing that. When he would second-guess her, she would explode that if he really hated her so much, he was free to leave whenever he wanted, but if he really thought he would ever find someone as beautiful and smart as her- when he looked, spoke, and acted like that- he was delusional. Eventually he just stopped disagreeing with her altogether because he was tired of fighting.

With Christy being his first girlfriend, Steve showed a lot of interest in having sex with her. She did her best to use this to her advantage. She forbid him from having penetration sex with her, under the guise that she was "saving herself for marriage". If they did anything else, she would let him finger her, and then she would turn over and go to sleep. If she let him eat her out, he had to shave his face completely. Every so often, she would make a huge scene of how generous she was being and she would give him half a blowjob; she never finished him and she certainly never let him cum on or anywhere near her. If he wanted to finish after she was done, she made him leave the room and go to the bathroom. And if he ever complained or asked for more, she would call him a disgusting pig and ask him why the only thing he thought she was good for was sex. He should be grateful that she let him do as much as she did.

For Christy, things had been going great. That is, until Steve's second year of college. As a college freshman, Steve met this guy, Mike. And Mike was becoming a huge problem in Christy's world. He was slowly undoing all the work Christy had done training Steve. After meeting Mike, Steve started standing up for himself more in arguments, voicing his opinion more, telling her he didn't want to watch her shows. This year, Steve and Mike were roommates, which meant Christy's problem was only going to get worse. She had invested all this time grooming Steve and she sure as hell wasn't going to lose it all to Mike.

So she made a plan. She was going to drive the two hours between her college and Steve's, and she would surprise him. More importantly, she would surprise Mike. She would come straight into their apartment, and she would get Mike alone, and she would give him what for. She would tell him to back off, to quit screwing with her relationship, and to stay away from Steve. She would tell him to stop filling Steve's head with his lies. With her plan all set in mind, she got in her car and started driving. Two hours is a long time to drive when you're mad and your head is filled with all the smart zingers you're going to say.

She pulled into Steve's parking lot, and climbed out of her car. She came dressed ready to destroy- a light teal shirt with a deep v, complimented by her best push-up bra and a skirt that barely covered her ass. Not that there was much to cover when she was wearing a thong. Her heels clacking against the pavement as she made her way towards the lobby of the apartment building gave her the sense of the power and courage that she needed. She could crush Steve in her sleep, but Mike was an unknown. Despite all the intense thoughts she'd worked up, actually being here was starting to make her nervous. But she knew as soon as she saw Mike's stupid, smug face her courage would come back.

The elevator ride up to Steve's floor was painfully long. Who makes elevators take this long? Finally she came out onto his floor and knocked on his door. "Christy! I didn't know you were coming! I'm so happy to see you. Come in, come in." Luckily, Steve was the one who opened the door.

"Well, I'm a free person and I can go wherever I want to, Steve." The apartment was relatively quiet when she entered and there was no one in the living room.

"Wow, I am really glad you're here. So why did you come? What d'you wanna do this weekend? We can go wherever you want," he smiled his pitiful puppy dog smile at her.

"You don't have to be so desperate; it's disgusting. Let's just watch tv for now until I decide I want to do something else." She guided him over to the couch and they sat down and turned on the tv. "So who else is here? Tom, or Mike maybe?"

"Mike said he would be home in about 20 minutes, but we are completely alone until then." Steve cuddled up next to her, and she pushed him off.

"Ugh, you are so heavy. Have you ever thought of working out? Jesus." He moved away, trying to sit next to her without leaning on her. The next 20 minutes passed in uncomfortable silence. Christy jumped every time she heard someone coming down the hallway. Get a grip, she thought to herself. You're the one in the right, here. You came here to tell him off. You have nothing to be afraid of. He needs to stay out of your relationship. Finally, the sound of keys rattling in the lock filled the apartment. Mike waltzed in, throwing his bag down in the corner.

"Hey Steve! Oh, shit. Hey Christy. What are you doing here?"

"Well I just came to visit my boyfriend. That's okay with you, isn't it, Mike?" she sneered.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever. So I guess we're not going out to play cards, Steve?" he asked.

"Uhhh, oh yeah, uh, cards. Um, Christy, I had plans with Mike to go play cards tonight, is it okay if I go?"

"Oh my god, Steve, are you kidding me? You hardly ever see me and you want to waste the time I'm here blowing me off and playing cards with Mike? I can't believe you, you're so selfish. No you cannot go." Christy glared at Mike, sizing up her opponent. He was tall- like 6'3, but skinny. Didn't look like he had a lot of muscle. Nothing dangerous.

"I'm sorry, you're right. That was really rude of me to ask. I should've thought before I asked, I promise I'll make it up to you. Uh, um, sorry Mike, I guess I can't go tonight. Sorry." Steve stumbled.

"Man, it wasn't rude of you to ask if you could follow through on plans you had already committed to. Maybe Christy is the one being rude for showing up here unannounced and expecting you to drop all your plans." Mike matched Christy's glare, watching the two of them on the couch.

"Excuse me? How dare you. Just because Steve doesn't want to go to your stupid game, doesn't mean you can come in here and talk to me like that." Christy stood up off the couch, leaving Steve sitting between them.

"Well that's the funny thing, isn't it, Christy? Steve did want to go to my 'stupid game' before you showed up and told him he couldn't. He was really excited about it, actually. And you would know that, if you actually cared about him as a person instead of as your plaything!"

"That's hilarious coming from the guy who's been trying to brainwash Steve into being just like you!"

"Uh, guys?" Steve tried to interrupt to keep them from raising their voices any more.

"What is it, Steve?" Christy looked down at him.

"I was just thinking that maybe this isn't really that big of a deal, and that, um, we maybe don't have to fight about it like this or anything." Steve watched Christy's face, not wanting to look over at Mike.

"Steve, go to your room. The grown-ups need to have a talk." Christy said.

"You've got to be kidding me, you can't just tell him to go to his room. He's a fucking adult, Christy."

"But I-"

"STEVE NOW." Christy stomped her heel, and Steve scrambled off the couch and ran towards his room.

"Christy, this is a joke. I can't argue with someone who has no grip on reality." Mike turned away from her, and started walking the opposite direction of Steve, toward his room. Christy crossed the living room after him.

"You will NOT walk away from me when I'm speaking to you! Who the fuck do you think you are? I know what you've been doing. You've been trying to brainwash Steve against me. You've been filling his head with lies about me and I'm fucking done. Hey - listen to me, you piece of shit!" Christy grabbed his sleeve, trying to stop him.

"Christy. You don't want to do this."

"Don't tell me what I don't want to do! You're the most self-centered, smug, egotistical bastard I have ever met."

Christy had barely finished her sentence when Mike grabbed her by the throat and shoved her up against the wall. "Listen here, you insufferable cunt. You treat Steve like garbage, you make him feel like he's worthless. You walk around like you're so high and mighty, like you're some sort of gift." She started to struggle against him, so he dug his knee into her thigh. "You've been lording yourself over him, as though you have anything to offer that he couldn't get anywhere else. What's so special about this?" He reached his other hand down around the back of her thigh, moving up under her skirt.

"What- what are you doing!" she squealed from under the pressure on her throat. "Get off of me!"

"Get off of you? Get off of you?" Mike laughed. "What, you love to be in control of others, but you can't take what you dish?" His hand moved to the soft skin of her bare ass and he laughed again. "What's this? You come here to talk a big game at me and you don't even wear panties? What a slut." He tightened his grip on her ass until she squeaked. As though waking up from a trance, Christy started to fight back. But the more she struggled against him and tried to dig her hands between her throat and his hand, the deeper he dug his knee into her thigh. How was this possible, he looked so skinny! "Quit trying to fight me, whore," he hissed in her ear. "This can go the easy way or the hard way, it's up to you. I can real sweet when I want to be."

He moved his hand from her ass towards her cunt. Her heart was racing a million beats a second and she held her breath. If she held really still, he would get bored quickly. Boys get bored when there's no struggle. He brushed up against her thong. "Oh, you are wearing panties. Little slutty ones." He meticulously pulled them to the side. His body was close against hers, knee still pressed on her leg, one hand on her throat and the other petting her. Slowly, he pushed his finger between her lips. "God, you are so wet. If you wanted me to fuck you, you just had to ask."

Christy couldn't believe it. As soon as he ran his finger against her, she could tell he wasn't lying. She had to end this now, before things got out of hand. "Steve!" she tried to yell, but it barely came out.

"Oh please," Mike said. "Don't you think about anything before you do it? Do you really want Steve to come out here right now? Do you really want him to come out here and see you wet and desperate for me? You want him to see you with your tits out?" He pulled his hand out from under her skirt and yanked her shirt down. Her push-up bra worked against her, helping Mike pop out her breasts and digging in under them. "Do you want him to see you with my cock down your throat?" He used his free hand to take his belt off his pants, and then grabbed her upper arm and spun her around, letting go of her throat. He pressed her face against the wall and pulled her arms behind her back.

Using his belt, he tied her arms behind her back. Then he grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her back around. "Get on your knees," he ordered.

"This is ridiculous. I am not going to get on my knees. You need to untie me right now!! I'll scream! I'll tell the police! ST-" she began to yell, but he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked it back. "OW! Holy shit, you-"

"Enough. We could've done this the easy way, but you want to do it the hard way. That's fine. I like the hard way better." Dragging her by her hair, with her arms still tied around her back, he pulled her out of the hallway and into his bedroom. He took them over to the closet, where he got out the rope he used for rock climbing. Mike picked her up and laid her stomach-down onto his floor. With her hands tied around her back, she couldn't get herself up. He straddled her, facing her legs.

She started to try to kick him, but he caught her legs easily and began to wrap her ankles together in the rope. When she went to yell again, her smacked her ass, leaving a dark red mark on her cheek. "If you would be good, we could be doing more things like this," he caressed the welt, and then moved down and slipped his finger inside her.

"I- uh" she gasped, her breath catching in her throat. He began to finger her more rapidly, and then added a second finger. When she began moving her hips with him and quietly moaning, he stopped.

"See how good this could be? And you're being so difficult." He finished tying her ankles, and then undid her arms and re-tied them using the rope so that her hands could be above her head. She tried to fight and pull her arms away, but with him sitting on her back and crushing her stomach into the floor he overpowered her easily. "One last thing for the moment," he got off her and grabbed a clean sock from his drawer and a tie from his closet. He knelt down and lifted her head off the floor. "Christy, everytime I hear you speak, you make things worse for yourself. Let me help you fix that."

When she didn't open her mouth, he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled it until she opened her mouth to cry out, and stuffed the sock in. He tied it in place with the tie around her head. "Oh, yes. Wow, you are actually really pretty if you can't talk." He rolled her over and picked her up bridal style, carrying her back out to the living room. He set her down on her knees in the middle of the room, and lifted the rope attached to her hands. He then threw the large amount of slack over one of the rafters in his ceiling. Mike caught it on the other side, and pulled it until Christy's arms were above her head and she was kneeling upright.

Happy with her new position, he tied the rest of the rope off on a curtain rod. After he walked around her to double check his work, he bent down in front of her and rubbed her exposed breasts. "If you woulda let Steve have some time with your tits, none of this might've happened. But you were trying to keep these all to yourself." He unzipped his pants and dropped his underwear. Christy was expecting to see a full erection spring into her face, and she was surprised to see he was barely hard at all. "Look how excited you were, my little cockslut. You were so ready to take a big hard cock, and now you look disappointed. Can you blame me though? Listening to your voice could make any guy soft. Don't worry, though. I have a solution that will solve both our problems. I know you're going to behave yourself, because you think that if you blow me, I'll get bored and this will all be over. You're probably right, so best to try your hardest and get me off real fast," he untied the tie around her mouth, and pulled out the sock.

She tried closing her mouth again, but he just rubbed his cock on her cheeks and mouth. "Come on, Christy. I know you're a dirty little whore. Steve's told me about the way you scream." When she still didn't open her mouth, he grabbed another fistful of hair and pulled it back. She gasped, and he slid right into her mouth. "Yes, Christy! That's a good girl. I could tell how bad you wanted this. I could see the way you were always looking at me. Use your tongue. Remember, the faster you get me off, the faster this is over."

Christy began sucking him. She could hardly feel her wrists anymore, and her jaw started to hurt. Her knees were killing her. Mike seemed to be getting bored of her, which Christy felt like would only lead to worse things. She began to pick up her pace, using her tongue and anything else she could think of that she had read in a magazine or something. Eventually, he grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth, pushing himself deeper down her throat. After what seemed like forever, he pulled out and began jacking off in front of her face. She tried to turn her face away, but he grabbed the back of her head and held her in place while he came on her face. Thick white strands hung from her cheeks.

He stared at her for a moment after finishing, examining his work. Then he ran his thumb over her mouth, smearing the cum over her face.

"Stay here" he laughed, knowing she couldn't go anywhere. He put his pants back on,and Christy watched him go to his room and come back out with his camera. "Say cheese," he grinned as looked at him with venom in her eyes.

"I'm going to tell everyone about this. You won't get away with this."

"Oh please. Why do you think I'm taking pictures? You're a good little church girl, your parents would be so sad to see their slutty daughter half-naked and covered in cum."

He set his camera on the kitchen table, knelt down in front of her and pushed her knees apart. The only way she could pull them back together was if she tried to pull her body up by her wrists, but her arms were so tired and her wrists hurt too much. He ran his fingers up her inner thigh, and then teasingly touched around her. When he finally started to touch her, she was wetter than before. "I knew you couldn't wait for me to cum all over you, like the slut you are. You must be embarrassed by how horny you are. I can tell you're dying for something inside you." He slid one finger inside her and slowly spun it around, pushing against her walls.

When he pulled his finger out, she gave an involuntary moan. "If you want more you're going to have to beg for it. Tell me how bad you want to cum, Christy. How bad do you want me to let you cum? If you beg me enough, I'll let you have it, I promise." He circled her clit, picking up pace and backing off every time she held her breath. Over and over, he worked her to the edge, pumping that finger in and out of her, but never letting her cum.

She had never felt like this before in her life, being degraded, hanging by her wrists, covered in cum. This asshole was going to make her orgasm and she couldn't believe she was going to give him the satisfaction- until he stopped moving and left his hand just resting on her clit, not moving. She felt the words leave her mouth before she could stop them: "Please.... Please, Mike."

"Please what, Christy?"

"Please.... Cum. I want to... I want..." she was breathy, moaning, and trying to push herself against him.

"I know you do, sweetheart." Mike stood up and swiped a finger full of his cum off her face. "Open up."

"No, that's not what I meant, that's not-" he stuck his finger in her open mouth, and she sucked the cum off it.

"Oh, you're such a good girl. I love the way you look with my cum on your face. Should I go get Steve so he can see too?" She felt a shiver go down her back when he said "good girl" and hated herself for it.

"God, no, please, don't let Steve see this."

"You're right, it's not fair to him." One more time, with purpose, he reached back down and finger fucked her as hard as he could, rubbing her clit with his other hand, and this time for sure she thought she was finally going to get her orgasm. But just like before, he stopped right before she went over the edge. This time, though, he started undoing the knots holding her wrists together.

"What are you doing?? You're letting me go?"

12