Her Brother’s Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess and Finn have a repeat performance.
4.6k words
4.59
12.2k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters are 18+

*

Jessie couldn't sleep.

She tossed and turned in her queen-sized bed, the blue and white striped comforter tangled between her legs.

The scene from yesterday afternoon played on a loop in her head.

Her teasing Finn, shamelessly exposing her body to him. Arching under his touch, purring like a kitten. His face, roiling with a mixture of want and anger—at her? At himself?

The pain of him slamming into her, unaware it was her first time. The deep remorse in his tone knowing he'd hurt her.

The faint bristle of his day-old beard scraping along the inside of her soft thigh.

The sleek wetness of his mouth as he tended to her wounds and apologized to her with his lips and tongue.

The way pleasure had overtaken her, drowning out the hurt, as he licked her, worshipped her, to a body-shaking orgasm.

His response to her seduction had been beyond anything she'd ever allowed herself to imagine. She'd wanted to see how far she could push him, and he'd completely lost control.

It made her wonder if he was ever really immune to her. Maybe he was just really good at hiding his feelings, she thought.

Then again... it could have just been a purely physical response. A guy didn't have to love a girl to want to fuck her. She knew that. And he could have just been reacting as any healthy twenty-one-year-old man would when a girl asked him to rub her down and showed him her breasts and...

Jessie flipped over, pounding her pillow in frustration. She was driving herself mad imagining what he was thinking. For what seemed like the thousandth time, she cursed her brother's shitty timing.

Aiden had shown up shortly after Finn had run inside to get rid of the condom- the evidence, she thought angrily. Obviously, they couldn't let her big brother know what they'd done, or he'd freak. Aiden was protective of her, but he also loved Finn like his brother, and she was suddenly aware of how this might not just piss her brother off—but might also put their lifelong friendship at risk.

She blew out a heavy breath and flopped onto her back.

It hurt that Finn had taken the opportunity to escape without talking to her—without revealing what he was thinking and feeling about what had just transpired next to her pool with his best friend's little sister.

Well, that wasn't actually true. She did have some indication of how he felt and what he thought.

Her body moved restlessly. There were too many emotions flowing through her body with nowhere to go. Anger, sadness, embarrassment...pain. It was gnawing a hole in her stomach, the knowledge that Finn had taken her virginity and then disappeared—because he regretted it.

She remembered all too well the only words that he'd spoken to her afterward: "we shouldn't have—" ... it wasn't even a complete sentence, for fuck's sake. But it was enough so that she got the message.

He thought it was a mistake.

And now it had been a day and a half of radio silence.

God, she was so STUPID! What did she think, she'd flash her boobs at the guy and he'd suddenly fall at her feet?

But that was the problem, wasn't it? She hadn't thought about the repercussions or what would happen afterward. She cursed her impulsive nature.

She suddenly sat up and swung her legs over the bed. She was tired of laying here, wallowing in her own self-pity.

She rummaged in her drawer, finding a pair of running shorts and throwing them on with a sports bra and a red tank top. Slipping into a pair of socks and her running shoes, she grabbed her iPhone and Bluetooth earbuds and headed outside.

It was pitch dark outside, the only light coming from dim street lamps and the winking stars overhead. The temperature had dropped at least fifteen degrees since the afternoon, but it was still warm.

Her neighborhood was a gated community with security, so she wasn't worried about running this time of night, although she realized her parents would have been upset with her if they knew she was outside by herself at one in the morning. So she was extra careful not to make a sound as she closed the front door, so she didn't wake anyone.

She turned on a poppy dance mix, plugged her ear buds in, and started to jog down her driveway. She turned in the direction of the community park.

The air was humid and heavy, as it always was in the summer. Jess lifted her face to the sky. She could smell the wild honeysuckle that grew throughout the area, combined with that earthy scent that portended a rainstorm. Petrichor, she remembered her science teacher telling her it was called, the smell right before it rains.

She ran and ran, pumping her body, the exertion required for the physical exercise drumming every other thought out of her head as she focused on drawing breath through her burning lungs.

As she approached the park, she was distracted by a truck turning the corner, and she landed awkwardly, rolling her ankle.

"Shit!"

She caught herself, just barely, before she sprawled on the pavement. She tested her ankle. There was a bit of pain, but she could still walk on it.

Out of her peripheral vision, she saw that the truck had pulled over. Her breath caught and she froze.

It was Finn.

That fucker. This was not how she wanted to see him, sweaty and gross, her unwashed hair in a messy ponytail, and not quite recovered from her stumble.

Well, she wasn't going to sit here and wait for him.

Without looking in his direction, she walked into the park, heading toward one of the wooden benches that sat on the edges of the playground.

He caught up to her, his angry voice reaching her ears. "What the hell are you thinking, running alone in the middle of the night?"

She didn't answer him, just continued toward the bench. He frowned at her slight limp. Concern tinged his voice. "Jessie. Are you ok?"

She still did not acknowledge him.

"Jessie!" He grabbed for her arm, turning her to face him.

"Stop calling me that," she snapped. "It's Jess. My fucking name is Jess!"

She yanked her arm from his grasp and sat down on the bench heavily, picking up her ankle to look at it and make sure she was all in one piece.

She felt his big body fill the space on the bench next to her. She stole a peek at him, looking sideways as she pretended to examine her injury.

As always, the perfection of his face made her feel like she'd been socked squarely in her solar plexus. His eyes glittered with —irritation? Anger? Concern? — and his strong, square jaw was covered with two-days-worth of stubble. She shivered as she involuntarily recalled how that slight bristle had felt between her legs.

"Are you ok?" He rumbled, repeating the question he'd asked a few moments before.

"I'm fine." She focused her eyes on her ankle, massaging it. The anger and pain she'd blocked out with punishing exercise came roaring back now, making her feel like she wanted to double over with the force of it.

"Here, let me look," he muttered, reaching for her ankle.

She jerked away. "Don't touch me!"

His jaw clenched, anger clouding his features. "That wasn't what you were saying yesterday," he gritted out.

Her head whipped back as if she'd been slapped. She felt her eyes burning and she blinked back tears. She refused to break down in front of him.

Finn swore at her expression. "Shit, I'm sorry." He ran his hands through his dark golden hair with a frustrated sound, making it stand on end.

Saying nothing, Jess looked out at the playground, where she and Aiden and Finn had spent so many hours as kids.

"I'm sorry," she heard him say again, his voice low.

"For what, exactly?" She still refused to turn her head to look at him. "Popping my cherry and then disappearing for almost two days?"

He cringed at her bluntness. "Jessie—" he caught himself and corrected, "JESS." He leaned back, staring up at the indigo sky, where a sliver of moon was barely visible through the gathering storm clouds.

"Honestly? I panicked." He rubbed his jaw. "You're—you're like my little sister."

She whirled her head around and met his eyes, her face furious. "I'm NOT your little sister! I never have been!"

She took a breath, trying to calm her racing heart. "You can't have not known how I felt about you." She shook her head. "You can't be that stupid."

Finn looked away. "I... suspected," he admitted. "I thought it was just a crush. At first I was kind of flattered, thought it was sweet. And then I came home last summer and you—" he ran his hands through his hair again, agitated. "You'd changed."

"Changed how?"

"I don't know, it was like I'd left for college and you were this awkward kid, and then I come home and you suddenly..." he trailed off, grasping for words. "You had tits!"

She surprised herself with a laugh.

He scowled. "You aren't supposed to have tits! You're Aiden's little sister."

This just made her laugh harder.

"I'm being serious! Out of nowhere, I'm noticing my best friend's kid sister's tits—her really nice tits—and everything else about her too...and I could only think about how Aiden would kill me for looking at you that way."

She remembered how upset she'd been that Finn had mostly avoided her the previous summer. When he had been around her, he'd been polite, but distant. It was all starting to make sense.

She felt a small flare of hope in her chest at the thought that he might have felt something for her, too.

"So then yesterday—" Aiden continued, but Jess interrupted.

"Look...you have nothing to feel guilty about. I made a move on you. I knew what I was doing." She paused. "I mean, for the most part."

At that reminder, Finn winced. "I'm—" he stopped. "I don't know what to say about that other than —I'm sorry."

He ran a hand down his face, avoiding her eyes. "With how you were acting...It was like you were trying to get me to lose control. And, then, I mean—fuck! You took your top off and touched yourself in front of me. I thought I was going to fucking come in my shorts."

Finn shook his head, his eyes on the ground. "So with all of that, I guess I assumed you were...um...more experienced."

"Well, I wasn't."

"Yeah. I obviously know that now."

He looked at her then, holding her gaze, his eyes probing. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why were you still a virgin? I mean, you're—" he trailed off.

"I'm what?" She prompted.

He clenched his jaw, as if he didn't want to answer, then sighed. "You're fucking beautiful. You know that."

She shook her head.

"Well, then, you SHOULD know that. And I know you had boyfriends."

The spark of hope grew to a flare that threatened to set her aflame. She couldn't help the smile that spread over her face.

"And just how do you know that? Were you checking up on me?" She asked, a teasing lilt to her voice.

He looked embarrassed, and Jess would've bet that if it hadn't been dark, he'd be blushing. "I may have."

Jess sobered, laying her hand on Finn's arm. At the contact with his warm skin, she felt electricity travel through her, sparking her body to life. Goosebumps broke out along her arms and she shivered at the sensation.

She gathered her courage and spoke, answering his question. "It's because I was waiting for someone."

When he didn't say anything, she amended, "maybe stupidly. I don't know."

Neither of them spoke. She felt like she was going to jump out of her skin if he didn't say something.

The quiet spread between them, creating an invisible barrier. The spark of hope she'd felt sputtered and winked out. She suddenly wanted to kick herself. Why had she exposed herself in this way?

She started to get up, trying to wrap herself in whatever pieces of her dignity were left. She tried to inject her voice with nonchalance. "But don't worry about me. Now that I've gotten my first time out of the way, and I know what I'm missing, I'm not going to be waiting around anymore. There'll be plenty of guys in the fall at State."

She yelped in surprise as she was yanked onto Finn's lap.

His voice had deepened and developed a scary edge. "No, there fucking won't."

Finn's hand came to the back of her neck and his mouth crashed over hers. A thrill pulsed through her at the feel of his hungry lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth and stroking hers hungrily. He was aggressive, ravenous, possessing her completely as his mouth slanted over hers again and again.

A crack of thunder sounded. Jess, startled, broke the kiss, gasping. She looked up as she felt drops of rain land on her face.

"Come on." Finn grabbed her hand and they hurried to his truck as the skies opened and it began to pour.

Finn yanked the passenger door open and she jumped in. He slammed the door closed behind her and ran to the other side, getting in as quickly as possible.

Rain pounded on the roof of the truck, creating a rhythmic drumming sound. Jess thought perhaps it was her favorite sound in the world.

She'd always loved the rain. At the moment, blanketing the truck, it made her feel like their world had shrunk to this small space, protected from their complicated history and relationships, and everything else outside. In here, it was just the two of them, and they could pretend nothing else existed.

Finn rummaged in the back seat, then handed her a t-shirt. "You can use this to dry off."

She pressed the t-shirt to her face, inhaling his masculine scent as she mopped up the moisture.

With one fluid movement, Finn pulled his soaked shirt over his head. She handed him the somewhat-dry t-shirt and watched as he wiped off the drops of rain.

Jess followed the path of the t-shirt as he dragged it down his chest. Her mouth went dry as she took in all the tanned skin, from his broad shoulders to his defined pecs, his flat brown nipples, the muscles of his stomach, and the dusting of golden hair that narrowed into a trail that disappeared into his shorts.

When she finally raised her eyes back to his face, she found him watching her with hot, dark eyes. Her cheeks grew pink as she took in his hungry expression, and he smirked.

"Come here."

She shifted across the seat toward him and Finn pulled her the rest of the way into his lap, flicking the lever on the side of his seat so it reclined.

Jess straddled him, her knees coming down on either side of his hips. Finn cupped her ass and pulled her flush against him, so she could feel his hard cock through the thin material of her running shorts. It felt amazing, and she couldn't help but grind down on him. Finn hissed out a breath and squeezed her ass in response.

Jess stared down at Finn's gorgeous face, her lips hovering above his. She hesitated, suddenly unsure of herself. Finn made the decision for her, closing the inch that separated their mouths, nipping at her lips playfully. He leaned up so he could capture her lips more fully, and Jess opened her mouth to let his tongue inside. She sucked on it, drawing a ragged moan from him.

I was wrong, Jess thought. Finn's low, masculine moan, all for her...THAT was her favorite sound in the whole world.

One of Finn's hands traveled up her side and caressed the side of her breast. Her body felt like it was burning from the inside out. She broke their kiss and reached down, gripping the hem of her tank top and pulling it over her head, leaving her in just her sports bra and tiny running shorts.

Finn's large hands moved to her sports bra, touching her breasts through the stretchy fabric. He ran his thumbs over her distended nipples and she squirmed at the jolt of electricity that ran through her. Hooking his fingers underneath the band, he tugged the sports bra up, and she lifted her arms so he could drag it up and off.

Her breasts bounced free. Finn's hands were like a magnet, drawn to them immediately, his expression almost reverent as he cupped them, her round, firm tits filling his hands perfectly.

He dipped his head, capturing one nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. Jess cried out, thrusting her hands into his hair. Finn moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment, this time biting lightly. Jess whimpered and Finn released her nipple, kissing his way up to her neck and finding her lips again.

As they kissed, Jess's hands explored Finn's hard chest and abs. She trailed her fingers down his warm skin, smiling against his mouth when he shuddered in response. Her hand found his happy trail and followed the lightly furred line down to where it disappeared into his shorts. She scooted back so she was between his legs, her back against the steering wheel. Looking up at him to gauge his reaction, she tucked her finger under the waistband of his cargo shorts. He swallowed, and she found her eyes drawn to the strong column of his throat as his Adam's apple bobbed.

Feeling brave, she flicked the button of his cargo shorts open and reached inside.

His dick was as hard as steel, but satiny smooth at the same time. Finn's body jerked as she wrapped her hand around him. He groaned harshly. "You're killing me."

She smiled, reveling in the powerful feeling of having him at her mercy. She explored the fat purple mushroom-like tip that peeked out from his underwear, then the veiny, straining shaft. She fisted him and pumped from root to tip a few times. But she wasn't satisfied stroking him inside his clothes—she wanted to see him. ALL of him. She tried to pull his shorts and boxer briefs down, and he lifted his hips to help.

His entire cock was now out, and it was engorged, red, and angry-looking. She pumped him a few more times, thrilling at the sexy sounds he made at her exploring touch.

Then, without warning, Jess leaned down and took the flared head of his dick in her mouth. His hips bucked and his hands fisted in her hair. "FUCK, Jess!" He cried hoarsely.

She had never done this before, but she had a general idea of what to do from conversations with her girlfriends, and she had good instincts. Finn didn't seem to have any issues with what she was doing, that was for sure.

She experimented with different moves, swirling her tongue around the head, and then hollowing her cheeks, sucking as she bobbed her head and took half his length. She curled her hand around the other half that didn't fit into her mouth, continuing to stroke him. Finn made garbled noises and fisted his hands tighter in her hair. The pain pricked her scalp, but she ignored it, throwing all her effort into giving Finn a blowjob he would never forget.

She felt his hands on her arms as he gently pulled her up and toward him. She gave him a confused look. His pupils were blown, so dilated she could barely see the ring of emerald.

His lips went to her neck, finding a sensitive spot, then moving up to her ear. "I love your mouth on my cock." His voice was low next to her ear. "But I want to feel your tight pussy squeezing me when I come."

She felt her cheeks redden at his dirty talk, and he smirked at her blush.

Finn pulled her up for another drugging kiss, moving his hand back to cup her ass again. One hand kneaded her while the other snuck into the back of her running shorts, dipping down where her cheeks met, teasing her entrance from the back, but not quite able to caress her as he wanted. Groaning in frustration, he lifted her and stripped off her shorts and panties in one quick movement.

As their mouths fused again, Finn palmed her core, grunting in satisfaction when he found her soaked. He worked two fingers into her tightness, and she squirmed at the stretch.

"Is this OK?" He murmured against her lips.

She nodded, and then cried out as he used the heel of his palm to put pressure on her clit as he began to plunge his fingers in and out of her. Jess as so turned on, she could feel herself spiraling toward her release already. As his fingers glided in and out of her pussy, swirling pleasure built in her lower belly.

12