Her Brother Turns 18 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

As soon as Sarah walked into their home, she went to her room. She desperately had to change her panties - or may be just remove and then not wear any more that night - yup, that's what she was going to do. Wearing rest of her clothes, feeling weird because she had been naked for almost the whole day, she stepped out of her room, only to have Asim push her back in.

He pushed his sister against the wall, and kissed her wildly. Both of them lapping up each other as if lovers meeting after a long time away. Asim pushed his hand inside her pajamas, and was pleasantly surprised to not find any panties. He rubbed her clit, making his sister more wet. And then made her take off her bra. "You're not wearing any undergarments tonight."

While she loved the dominance, her brother was showing towards herself, she wasn't sure if it was a good idea. "I can't do that baby, both mom and dad are in the lounge, I won't feel comfortable to have my boobs hanging freely" Somehow the way she structured her protest, it only seemed to convince herself of why she should go ahead with it.

"That's the plan. I bet your pussy won't stop dripping, and you'll feel even more naughty"

"Like a wild slut" she whispered softly.

"Like MY slut!"

That was her boyfriend's claim, but Sarah wasn't going to stop her brother from claiming it as well. She was now ready to cross yet another boundary, this time wearing less clothes in front of her parents, and being his brother's slut!

Over the next couple of days, while their shenanigans continued during the day, nights were much naughtier for Sarah. Her brother was getting her to reduce her clothes every day. From wearing full top and pajamas, she had gone to crop tops and shorts. Feeling so slutty for her brother.

"Do you not have any proper clothes to wear around your dad and brother?" her mom asked her the first time she wore shorts around them, but Sarah didn't have an answer to that. She knew her mom was conservative, but she was now her brother's slut and she would do as he commands her to do. That night, she literally went to her brother to ask him what he wanted her to wear. He picked the option of thin white sleeveless top which had a much loose neck, and bright pink shorts, of course no underwear allowed. She was getting from being such a naughty girl around her parents, showing them more and more of her body, this time even her cleavage.

The following day was the siblings' hotel date. They would check-in during the day, so they could spend most time alone. They both came up with different believable excuses to be spending the night out. Sarah was asked to carry additional set of clothes, that she had to change into once they're out of their home. It was a yellow summer dress with a fit that would accentuate her curves. It was also thin and slightly see thru, which would've been fine if she were wearing bra and panties, but she wasn't.

The siblings checked into the hotel room, and they both knew there was a huge boundary to cross now. As soon as they entered the room, Sarah dropped everything from her hands and jumped onto her brother, kissing him wild and about to show what he had been doing to her lately.

To be continued...

12