Her Brother's Fetish

Story Info
A brother and sister share their mutual foot fetish.
3.4k words
4.55
21.7k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/23/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers

Milly wandered into his room one afternoon while Simon sat on the edge of his bed, tuning his guitar. He glanced at her. She was still in her uniform, seemingly having just gotten back from school. A fancy, preppy kind of place, Simon was glad to be out.

"Is it true?" she asked, in an almost hurried tone.

"Is what true?" he replied in a bored voice, not looking at her.

"About your fetish?"

He turned one of the tuning keys a little too far and a string snapped. Simon glared at his sister with a look of panic. "What did you hear?"

"That you have a foot fetish," Milly said in a small voice, looking a little scared. "Sorry, was just asking..."

Simon closed his eyes and put his guitar aside. He placed his head in his hands. He'd been gone from that school for almost a full year now. Would one remark he'd made jokingly to one of his supposed friends haunt him the rest of his life.

"Who told you?" he asked, his voice a little muffled by the hands covering his mouth.

"Oh um... you know Sonya?"

"No."

"Darren's younger sister?"

"That fucking prick."

"Uh... yeah, um... are you okay, it's nothing to be embarrassed about," she said. He felt her hand on his shoulder. He sat up and gave her a weak smile.

"I'm sorry, it's just that the guys gave me such a hard time about it all of my senior year, you know? Now I don't see any of them anymore, I'm doing great at the city college... I thought I put the ridicule behind me."

Milly sat on the bed beside him and began rubbing his back gently. "It's okay, I get it. Sonya was actually telling me to try and tease me in front of my friends. But none of us were too weirded out by it, we just thought she was being stupid. But, I still have to know... is it true though?"

Simon grunted. "I just told Darren like... cause we were just joking about and he was going about how he likes guys with a really nice..." he stopped himself from saying 'ass' when realized he was talking to his younger sister, "...um... behind... and I um... all I said was... I like a girl with a nice pair of feet... and then he got all weird and told all the guys and... I didn't think it was that big a deal at the time either."

"So... it's true then?" Milly asked. "You do like feet?"

"Yeah," Simon admitted, feeling a little ashamed of himself. "I mean, they're just body parts, how's that different from saying a girl has a nice... chest...or a nice face or whatever?"

Milly nodded slowly in agreement. "So... do you think I have nice feet?"

Simon looked at his sister in shock and then glanced at her feet. She was wearing neither shoes nor socks, her feet were bare. She wiggled her toes and grinned at him. Simon stood up and away from her.

"Get out," he said in a cold, commanding town.

Milly looked upset. "Was just asking..." she murmured as she got off the bed and turned to leave.

"I don't need you making fun of me as well," he growled, his anger growing quickly.

She turned back around confused. "Wait, no I wasn't making fun, I was genuinely asking. Do you think I have nice feet? Yes or no?"

Simon looked deep into her eyes. She seemed completely serious, though she had tricked him before. "I uh..." he glanced down again. They were small and dainty, like her, a little pink too. Her toe nails were bare, no polish, he liked that. But they were still his sister's feet. So he tried to think abstractly, as if they belonged to someone else, thinking about what he might like to do with those feet in that case.

He looked at his sister, straight faced and nodded. "Yeah, those are quite nice... very nice... they're nice. Wait, why are you asking?"

She gave him a coy smile. "Well, I have to admit... I kinda like the idea of guys doing stuff to my feet."

Simon raised an eyebrow. "What are you saying?"

Milly took a few steps closer toward her brother. "I'm saying... I think I might have a foot fetish too. Actually, no. I definitely have one," she said with a small grin. She continued moving forward while Simon remained glued to the spot, looking at his sister incredulously. "Actually a few of my friends do, and when they found out about you, they started getting all giggly and asking if they'd show you pictures of their feet to you, see if you like any of them. Cause they all remember you, my big, handsome brother, who used to play guitar in school concerts, very good with his fingers..."

Simon felt very warm. He remembered her friends. They were only a year younger than him, all 18 like Milly, some of them were actually kinda hot. "So... are you going to set me up with them?" he asked hopefully, though something about his sister's expression told him she had something else in mind.

"I can show you the pictures if you want, later, but I've decided that I want you first."

Simon blinked, "You mean?"

Milly nodded. She was right in front of him now. One of her small hands reached around and gave his ass a squeeze and a slap. The shock was subsiding and a new emotion was taking over. He grinned down at her, the small petite blonde thing that she was. "When did you get so horny," he said with a laugh.

She giggled and shrugged. "So, are we on the same page?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"I mean..." he was still a little resistant to this, but very tempted. He walked quickly over to the door and shut it firmly. Even though their parents weren't home, it definitely made him feel more secure with what he was even considering. "Look... we're..."

"Brother and sister," she interrupted. "Blah, blah, blah, who cares. I'm not gonna tell anyone, I know you're not stupid enough to say anything. You've definitely learned your lesson over this foot thing at the very least.... though that has paid some dividends, you have to admit," she added with a smirk. "Still, look, it's not that weird. A lot of my friends have been a bit 'experimental' with family members before."

Simon blinked again at that, "Who?"

"Doesn't matter," said Milly quickly. "My point is, it doesn't mean anything, it's just us having a bit of fun, okay."

Simon considered this for a moment and it didn't seem like the worst rationale for sex he'd heard in his life. "Okay..."

"And besides, don't tell me you've never thought about it before."

"Well I mean not with you..." he heard himself mutter.

Milly let out a false gasp and feigned a look of shock, "I'm offended. Here I am, the ultimate school girl fantasy..." she said with a grin, gesturing to the plaid skirt and blouse she was wearing, ".....grown ass men and women flirting with me all hours of the day..."

"Who?" interrupted Simon, once again shocked,

"Doesn't matter," she laughed, "But it's fine, I guess, I'm just a little hurt," she said with a pout, "Who have you thought about though? Mom?"

"Ew, no."

"Don't 'ew' Mom, she's beautiful. And it's not my fault most guys have oedipal complexes. Who then?"

"Oh, you know, just Aunt Penny..." he admitted embarrassed to be admitting his occasional late night fantasies about his Dad's nubile younger sister.

Milly nodded, looking as if she was in full agreement. "Oh yeah, she's hot. Still though, what I'm offering is a little closer to home," she sat back on the bed and wiggled her toes again. "Now are we just gonna talk about incest or we gonna do something about it?"

Simon felt himself move towards her, but hesitated once more. "Wait is this your first time? I dunno if I want to take your virginity or anything..."

Milly laughed. "Hey, slow down there, I just want you touching my feet, nothing else... yet..." she said with a wink.

Simon laughed with her. "Yeah, okay... sure, that works for me."

He sat up on the bed and took one of her feet into his large hand. "Now what?" he thought to himself. He'd never actually acted on this fetish of his before. He'd seen some videos, though he'd always felt a little ashamed about watching them after. His ex always got a little squeamish whenever he touched anywhere near her feet (but yet, she did have this weird thing about candle wax that he hated). He found himself subconsciously rubbing Milly's foot. She sighed softly and smiled at him. He shrugged and went with it, foot massage it was.

Milly positioned herself at the head of his bed, reclining back on his pillows, raising her leg up as he rubbed and caressed each of her toes and every joint and muscle he could find. After a little while, he felt bold enough to lean forward and gently kiss the sole of her foot. She seemed to tremble at the sensation. Suddenly this girl who had burst into his room and demanded she satisfy her apparent fetish, looked quite submissive. He smiled warmly at her.

"This should... feel more weird than it does right?" he asked in a jovial tone.

"It feels amazing," she said, gazing over at him. "Thank you."

"No, thank you," he said, switching to Milly's other foot. "I actually feel a lot less alone. Darren made me feel so shitty about this."

"Darren is a moron, he's gonna have a lifetime of some very mid sexual encounters," she said with a giggle.

As Simon continued to tenderly rub his sister's foot, he thought about something else she had said. "So... when you said some of your friends had experiences with family members... do you think Darren and his sister... what's her name again?"

Milly giggled, "Sonya. And she's not my friend, thank you. And no. She's such a frigid cow and... oh!" Simon must have touched something sensitive. He continued to rub that spot, making her sigh and moan softly, then he decided to kiss it, making Milly throw back her head and let out a long sigh.

"Oh fuck..." she gasped, giggling a little too, "God that feel so good, I love this. You don't have to keep this so PG by the way. Come on bro, live out your kinky fantasies.

Simon gave his sister a smirk, "If you insist," he said. He gripped her by both of her ankles and pulled her body flat. Milly let out a little yelp. She was giggling until she felt her big toe enter her brother's mouth. She sighed loudly,

Simon sucked on each of her toes in turn, really taking his time, really savoring each one. He loved the sounds Milly was making, and loved the feel of her squirming as he took her in his mouth, though he had to ensure he gripped her small feet properly to keep it steady.

He paused after switching feet, going back to massaging for a moment.

Her brother grinned and began sucking on the toes of her left foot. Milly lay back and closed her eyes. She started moaning a little, very softly. One of her hands went to her chest and she began caressing and squeezing it through her blouse.

Simon attempted to fit as much of the petite foot as he could in his mouth at once, Milly glanced up to watch him at this, giggling and groaning. "Fuck, this is so much fun," she grinned.

Milly's hand disappeared up her skirt and she began rubbing herself slowly as her brother continued with her feet. Though, when he saw what she was up to, Simon took this as a cue and started sliding his hand up her leg to join her her. But before he was past her thighs, she slapped his hand away.

"Ow," he said with a laugh.

"Feet only!" she giggled. "You can do whatever you want with everything below my ankles. I mean come on Simon, you're my brother, anything more than that would just be weird," she said with a wink.

He shrugged. "Fine by me." Something in her eyes seemed to indicate that 'anything more' wasn't completely off the table, but his little sister had boundaries and he respected that. Perhaps she just wasn't ready for more than that. He returned to kissing and licking the soles of Milly's feet.

"Oh. I feel bad now. Here, you can have a peak, but that's it," she said with a small smirk, lifting her skirt and flashing him. She held it up long enough that he got a decent view of her panties pushed aside where her fingers had been rubbing her pink. The sight of how wet it was made his already very hard cock, rage in his pants. He resisted lunging forward and taking it in his mouth. Thankfully, the skirt was only up for about 30 seconds so he didn't have to resist for very long.

"Well?" she asked, expectantly.

"'Well?' Oh! Yeah, very nice," he said with a grin. "I'd love to give it a visit sometime," he said, stroking her calves.

"Mmm... I'd like that," she said, purring a little, "but not today though," she added in a hurried tone.

Simon gave his sister a warm smile and nodded. "Well, you've shown me yours, it's only fair I show you mine," he said with a small wink.

A look of great nervousness and extreme curiosity swept over Milly's face. She nodded silently, eyes fixed on her brother as he moved off of the bed, standing and sliding down his pants and underwear. Milly grinned and raised an eyebrow when she saw exactly how girthy it was. "Wow..." she murmured.

There was something about the amount of awe in his sister's eyes that made Simon hesitate however. "This isn't the first one you've seen right?"

She looked very embarrassed and a little angry. "Of course not," she snapped. "I've... I've seen videos and um..." she knew what he meant though. The mask began to slip, she could only feign total confidence and sexual competence for so long. "I mean... not in person... kind of... I gave a guy a handie once..." she said slowly, but I um... I didn't look at it."

Simon tried to give her as kind a smile as he could manage. "This isn't too much for you, right?"

He snapped at him again, she was getting impatient. "Look, I know what I want, and I've already told you where the no-go areas are. Now do you know what you want?!"

Simon grinned, he always liked it when his little sister got a little 'bratty'... though this was the first time it was a bit of a turn on. "Well okay, so you've given a hand job before, this won't be too different from that..." He lay on the bed next to her, now naked from the waist down, his cock pointing up into the air.

He smirked at her to see if she'd caught on. She grinned back. "Oh right, I see..." she said, moving her body around so it was perpendicular to Simon's. She sat up and lifted her knees. It felt a little strange, using her feet to grasp something, but she managed it just fine. Their eyes met as Milly began stroking his cock slowly with her feet.

Simon was thankful that his sister's feet weren't cold. He was shaking a little, his excitement was intense. "How am I doing?" she asked, he could tell she was still a little nervous.

"You're wonderful," he replied, returning her apprehensive expression with a warm smile. She grinned back and kept going, toying with his cock with her feet, gently pushing and pulling it forward and back, rubbing her ball and heel all over his shaft, teasing his tip with her big toe.

It didn't take very long for Simon to erupt, his cum pouring onto his sister's feet. Milly let out a small yelp at the sensation of seed on her skin. She giggled. "Woah, that's a lot of cum..." she remarked, withdrawing her feet.

"Yeah," Simon said, his breath a little heavy. He reached down off the edge of his bed to grab the box of Kleenex. He took a couple sheets for himself before offering the box to Milly. His sister merely smirked at him.

"It's cool," she told him, deciding instead to demonstrate her flexibility, bringing her foot up to her mouth. She began licking off the cum to Simon's amazement. He stared at her, wide-eyed and grinning.

"Holy fuck you're hot," he murmured. Milly gave him a wink before pulling a face.

"Dana was right, very salty," she said and finally accepting a Kleenex from her brother to wipe off the excess. The siblings laughed heartily together as Milly moved over to lay next to her older brother.

Simon pulled his pants back up as Milly snuggled up next to him. "That was fun," she said. "Though I'm not sure I want to do more than that yet... touching and teasing and stuff... you're okay with that right?"

Her brother nodded. "Absolutely. I think it's good you know what you want. Don't let me or anyone else pressure you into doing more than you're comfortable with. It's supposed to be enjoyable for everyone involved, you know?"

Milly nodded and suddenly burst out laughing again. "Just realized, we haven't even kissed each other. That's the most I've ever done with a guy and we didn't even make-out first."

"We can make-out a little now, if you like?" Simon suggested, pushing some lose hairs out of her face.

Milly shrugged. "Okay," she said, leaning over to plant a long, lusty kiss on her brother's mouth. They continued kissing for a little while, their hands gently stroking each other's bodies as they did so. It was strange, Simon thought, all the other stuff they'd done together that afternoon, all the stuff they'd talked about, a simple kiss between siblings felt the most weird. But that didn't mean he didn't find it incredibly arousing. After a minute or so, Simon felt himself ready to go again, but decided not to push the issue with Milly. He felt guilty enough after a single 'session' with her.

Milly withdrew, looking a little flustered, beaming at her brother. "Um... maybe we could... a little more?" Though she didn't seem entirely certain.

Simon took a deep breath, doing his best to control himself. "I think that's enough for today... maybe we should... reflect on this a little, you know... before we do anything we really regret."

Milly nodded, looking grateful that someone else had decided to say 'stop'. She sat up. "Thanks, this was so much fun. Shame I can't tell my friends about it though," she laughed.

"No, thank you. This was the most fun I've had in a while," he replied. He meant it honestly and genuinely.

Milly climbed off the bed. "Maybe I will set you up with one of my friends, now I know what a gentleman you are."

"I'm only a gentleman when my little sister is involved," Simon quipped. His sister giggled.

"Well then, maybe I should set you up with my friend Dana. She's sweet but she's a real nympho. And she has quite a crush on you. Think you'll have a lot of fun with her."

Simon laughed, "Yeah maybe," recalling his sister's cute brunette friend. Though now he was worried he wouldn't be able to get Milly out of his head. When his sister left, he lay back on the bed and pulled his pants back down. His cock was rock hard but still very sensitive. He decided to stroke it anyway, he couldn't get the thought of his sister out of his head.

Milly, meanwhile, decided she should shower, heading to the bathroom and stripping off. As the hot water rushed over her body, and as she scrubbed off the mess her brother had left on her feet, she decided she knew who she wanted to take her virginity when she was finally ready.

JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers