Her Daddy's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Larissa sighed after the intense wave had passed.

Tom pulled his fingers out of her and sucked her sweet juices off them. His cock was throbbing wildly in his pants, but he knew he had a responsibility to put a stop to this insane behavior. While Larissa was still dazed, he started the car and headed for home.

When they got home, they decided to order pizza and watch a couple of movies on the couch since dinner had been such a bust. They hadn't said anything about what happened in the car, but Tom could tell his quiet daughter was thinking about it just as much as he was.

She went upstairs and took a shower while he followed her up and quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and a T shirt. Then he went back down and waited for the pizza delivery. It was good to have a little time to let things cool off before anything more serious happened. Tom knew it was common enough for fathers and daughters to harbor intense feelings for each other, but acting on them was another story. What had happened between them in the car could only be the result of the girl's reaction.

Larissa came back down in an oversized T shirt that left her smooth, pretty legs mostly bare, with her pert tit buds proudly lifting the fabric in front. It was easily apparent she was braless, and Tom could barely keep his eyes off the perky nipple dents in her shirt.

After the pizza arrived they started a movie and ate from the coffee table as they sat close together on the couch. They were soon cuddled together, with Tom's arm around his daughter while her bare legs angled against the side of his leg. Larissa eventually pulled the blanket draped over the back of the couch over the two of them, and they snuggled into an even tighter cocoon.

Tom started to wonder if Larissa was paying any attention to the movie. He was barely following it at all as his mind kept going over everything that happened before they came home. He also realized how much he liked the way things felt right then and there, with his pretty girl tucked up against him as close as she could get. It just felt so sweet and natural, and he'd never gotten that same feeling with Stacy or Larissa's mother.

Nor had he ever felt such a sweetly delicate pussy. She was so tender and smooth as silk. And with the movie running, his mind was on how wet she'd gotten and the way she'd squirted when he fingered her sweet spot. He remembered how her skin felt so smooth he wondered if she'd purposely shaved especially for their daddy/daughter date night.

With a sigh, Tom's hand drifted under the blanket Larissa had pulled over them, sliding off her shoulder and down to her bare hip where her skin was exposed below the bunched-up hem of her T shirt. She had her feet up on the edge of the couch, raising her knees toward her face and pulling the blanket up like a tent. Her skin felt so soft and warm he couldn't resist letting his fingertips graze lightly.

Larissa made a soft coo of approval as she snugged up even tighter against her father's much larger body. Her hand was soon on top of his thigh and dropping over the inside of his leg. While he was rubbing the outside of her leg, her hand was much quicker to drop onto his crotch and begin rubbing at the rapidly growing bulge of his cock.

The girl's exploring touch felt too good to make her stop, even through his sweatpants. It felt so good that all of his rational misgivings started to melt away. They were in the cozy privacy of their own home now, and it felt like the most natural thing in the world for the father and daughter couple to share such loving intimacy. It had never felt so sensual or peaceful with the girl's mother, and as much as Tom liked Stacy, he knew she would never make him feel the same way, either.

Before he knew it, the first movie ended and Tom got the second one started. His cock was completely hard by now and his sweet, young daughter kept rubbing and stroking his shaft through his sweats. Before long, she used her free hand to push his down between her thighs and onto her bare pussy.

"Please, Daddy. Touch me back," she whispered.

"This is really bad, sweetheart," Tom whispered back with a smile.

"No, it's not," she cooed softly.

Her mound felt so warm and perfectly smooth, and she was already as wet as she had been in the car. She whimpered and moaned softly while his fingers began to stroke and spread the slick petals of her pussy. Her clit was swollen and his finger traced circles over it while her moans grew deeper.

"Make me cum again, Daddy," she cooed. "And this time let me make you cum, too. Please?"

Tom groaned softly and slid one of his long, thick fingers into his daughter's slippery pussy. She mewled like a kitten at the soft invasion of her tender hole, and within a few seconds her hand slipped inside her father's sweatpants to take hold of his hot, throbbing cock shaft.

"I want it inside me, Dad," she told him, half moaning. "Then I'll be yours for real."

Tom pushed his finger deeper into the girl's pussy, curling toward her g spot while he leaned over and kissed her. She was ready and eager for her father's kiss as her lips opened instantly and their tongues swirled together. Tom kissed her as eagerly as she kissed him back, and he knew he would take his willing baby girl to his bed before long.

But then the sound of Stacy using her key to come into the house forced father and daughter to break off their deep kiss much sooner than either of them wanted. She came in through the side door and through the kitchen. Tom started to pull his finger out of Larissa's pussy, but she grabbed his wrist with her free hand, holding his hand right where it was. He could easily have pulled away, but the blanket was still tented over their laps with his daughter's knees raised. He couldn't help feeling a deep jolt of excitement having his finger secretly in his daughter's pussy while his girlfriend walked in and said hello to them as if everything were completely normal.

The motion of Larissa's hand on her father's cock slowed down a little, but she kept stroking him, being careful to keep from making any suspicious movements under the blanket. From the way Larissa's pussy was creaming heavily around his lightly stroking finger Tom could tell his daughter was just as excited by the situation as he.

The blonde was dressed casually in ass-hugging yoga pants, and when she took off her coat she revealed braless, free-swinging tits under a cropped T shirt.

"Pizza?" Stacy noticed as she sat down on the empty other half of the couch. "I thought you two were having one of your little date nights."

The blonde's sarcasm as she said date nights was unmistakable. She'd never made an effort to hide her attitude about Tom's devotion to his daughter. He should have been more aware of it before, but he could now see how it would never have worked out.

He secretly pushed his finger deeper into his daughter's pussy, his cock throbbing wildly in her greedily gripping hand.

"We decided to have our date at home tonight," he told the blonde, not bothering to mention the unfortunate scene at the restaurant.

"How cozy," Stacy replied. Her attempt to sound polite was thin, along with the skeptical look she gave them.

"We are," Larissa told her, laying her head against her father's shoulder with a coy smile.

Stacy's look almost turned into a sneer until she finally just rolled her eyes and looked away while Larissa smiled even wider. Tom was reluctant to say anything, being afraid his tone of voice would give away the pleasure his daughter's hand was giving him under the blanket. Precum was oozing steadily from the bloated head of his cock now, and the girl was slicking it all up and down his shaft. Her father was concerned about her making too much motion under the blanket, but so far she was being careful and it felt much too good to make her stop. He never would have imagined how hot it would feel to have his daughter secretly stroking his hard cock while his much younger girlfriend was sitting on the same couch right within arm's reach.

"Do you guys always sit that close?" Stacy asked, briefly turning her head to Larissa.

The younger girl squirmed cozily, as if she could snuggle any closer to her father. Tom kept his finger in her pussy the whole time, slowly stroking it in and out of her creamy hole as deeply as he could without raising Stacy's suspicion.

"Of course," the darker haired girl responded. "He's my dad. We always snuggle."

"You're lucky to have such a nice dad," the blonde said. "Mine was never like that."

Stacy's tone was on the verge of sounding spiteful, like she was jealous of her older boyfriend's daughter.

"Sorry," Larissa replied, sounding sincere.

"Whatever," the blonde said. Then she got up and went into the kitchen.

Tom's cock was throbbing with heat, and he was incredibly impressed with the way his daughter kept stroking him while she was talking to Stacy.

"You're a naughty girl," he muttered softly.

"Oh? Do you want me to stop?" the girl giggled quietly.

"Fuck no," her father growled.

Then Tom pulled his finger out of his daughter's wet pussy, brought his hand out from under the blanket and pushed his wet finger into the girl's mouth to suck on her own juices. Larissa's eyes widened in surprise, but she eagerly sucked the cream off her father's finger. Then, just as quickly, he pushed his hand back under the blanket and went back to fingering the girl's slick, sodden pussy.

"Daddy, I want to make you cum," Larissa whispered, her hand never skipping a beat as she stroked her father's enormously hard cock.

Tom thought for split second he should discourage her from doing anything riskier than they already were, but he was aroused far beyond anything he'd ever felt before. His only response was to sneak a quick, deep kiss before Stacy came back. Then Larissa started to push down on his sweatpants, working to get his cock free of them and wrap her hand around his hot flesh. All Tom could do against his better judgment was shift his weight to help.

With his sweats pushed below his balls, Larissa was now stroking her father's cock more freely. Tom made sure the blanket was still up on her knees and tenting enough to cover what the devious girl was up to. He'd always liked adventurous sex, but he'd never done anything as risky as he had that night with his own eighteen-year-old daughter.

When Stacy came back in with a glass of wine, Larissa was slowly stroking and holding her father on the edge like she'd been doing it for years. And Tom now had two fingers slipping and sliding into his daughter's well soaked pussy. They kept this up until the blonde finished a second glass of wine and finally dozed off on the other side of the couch.

The moment Stacy nodded out, Larissa quickly grew careless, stroking her father's cock harder and faster. If Stacy had opened her eyes at that point she would easily see what was going on under the blanket. But it felt too good and Tom didn't have the will to get her to stop. He just ground his fingers into her g spot and kept rubbing until her whole body stiffened and she had a lip-biting orgasm right there.

The girl just stroked her father's cock harder and faster, until the blanket covering them was flapping up and down to the motion of her hand. Tom turned to her and whispered what a naughty girl she was being just before his cock spasmed in her fist and started gushing cum into the blanket and all over her hand. It was the hardest Tom had ever cum from a handjob.

Tom pulled his sweatpants back over his cock and whispered to Larissa that it was time to go upstairs, saying they could let Stacy keep sleeping. Later on he'd come back down and wake her up. Larissa shot her father an unhappy frown. But when Tom turned to wait for her, his daughter was pulling the blanket over Stacy, carefully arranging the wet spot with his cum as close to the blonde's face as possible. It was practically under her nose. Larissa flashed her father a triumphant grin, and all he could manage was a smile in return.

Then the pair crept quietly up the stairs, and Tom followed his daughter straight to her bedroom. The girl started to close her door, but her father stopped her, wanting to leave it ajar.

"I want to be able to hear Stacy if she wakes up," he explained. "She probably won't wake up anytime soon after having that wine, but we shouldn't take any chances. I don't want her coming upstairs while we're doing things we're not supposed to."

"Like giving you a handjob on the couch?" his daughter said with a giggle.

Tom smiled at her. "Exactly."

"Or we shouldn't let her catch us being naked together in my bedroom," she said with a gleam in her eye.

"Absolutely not," her father replied with a grin as he watched his daughter quickly peel off her T shirt. He took a deep breath when he saw her fully exposed body. She was so petite yet her curves were so ripe and smooth. Her tits were round and perky, standing out to look bigger than they seemed when she was dressed.

Larissa almost looked shy as her weight shifted from one foot to the other while her father gazed at her body. His eyes never left her while he pulled of his own shirt and pushed his sweatpants down to the floor. His cock was already growing thick with need for her again. Just being naked together was bringing a fresh wave of sensation to his cock. The gleam of anticipation in her pretty eyes was just as arousing as the sight of her sweet, young body and Tom's cock was beginning to lift in response.

Larissa looked at her father's growing cock and let out a giggle. "I think you like me naked, Dad," she said happily.

"More than your father is supposed to, young lady," he said, trying to sound stern.

His eager daughter just giggled again and reached for his cock with both hands, rubbing his growing shaft and balls. Tom covered the girl's proudly bared tits with his large hands and leaned over to kiss her. Their tongues swirled together inside their open mouths as they explored each other's body with roaming hands. Larissa's nipples were hard with excitement and she moaned her pleasure into her father's mouth while he rolled and twisted them between his fingers.

Tom started to slide a hand down toward the girl's smooth pussy, but she was backing away to sit down on the edge of her bed. Yet she never let go of her father's cock as she stepped backward and sat, forcing him to step up to her.

"I've been needing to do this, Daddy," she purred seductively.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned as she leaned forward and took the head of his organ into her wet, pliant mouth.

Tom stood watching his daughter eagerly suck his cock, pulling him in and out of her hot mouth while he quickly swelled back to a fully throbbing erection. She was fondling his balls with one hand and stroking the base of his shaft with the other while her soft, wet lips stroked the upper end of his shaft. Her lips and tongue flashed and swirled over the ridge of his knob, driving his raw pleasure to new heights, drawing a heavy flow of precum out of his swollen head.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" he asked, half growling and not sure he wanted an honest reply.

The girl stopped sucking and looked up at his face with an impish gleam in her eyes.

"Maybe," she said, grinning. "And if I did, which I'm not saying I did, but if I did, maybe it was only for practice."

"Hmmm," her father groaned skeptically. "So what's this? More practice?"

"Oh no," she shook her head. "This is real cocksucking from the girl who loves more than anyone."

"I love you, too, baby," he told her. "And I do love the way you suck your dad's cock."

"Mmmm, it's so tasty, Daddy."

On that, the girl took her father's cock back into her mouth and continued working over his saliva-slick shaft with her lips and hand. Tom was completely taken over by the pleasure of her well-practiced mouth. He let his daughter show off her intensely pleasing skills until he couldn't keep himself from thrusting into her mouth, shoving his cock deeper.

After taking her father's cock thrusts into her mouth for a couple of minutes, Larissa finally pulled off and started licking his balls. She bathed them completely with her tongue, and then started sucking them while she pumped her hand up and down his heat engorged shaft.

Tom was amazed by his daughter's eagerness to please him, but even more so that she was pleasing herself just as much. But he finally pushed her back so she could lie on her bed while he took her ankles in his hands and guided her lets wide apart. He leaned over her body and kissed her welcoming mouth while feeling the perky fullness of her tits, the underside of his swollen cock rubbing against her wet slit.

Larissa arched her hips and ground her pussy against her father's cock with eager greed, but Tom started to kiss his way down her body. He stopped to spend a long time lapping and sucking each of her protruding nipples before grazing lower. Finally, he lapped his tongue along her flushed slit in an upward swipe, making sure to get at her pussy lips and clit all in one motion.

The girl moaned with pleasure and humped at her father's mouth, eager for more. Tom was just as eager to give it to her. He pushed her legs farther apart and up higher at the same time. When he went back down for the next lick, he started at her newly exposed asshole, letting his tongue flutter against her rosebud a moment before traveling up her slit to her swollen, pink pearl once more.

Larissa's entire body squirmed on the bed while a kittenish growl escaped her throat.

"Oh my god, Daddy," she said, fighting for breath, "did you really just lick my asshole?"

"Yes, baby, I did," he replied with a devious chuckle. "And I'm about to do it again."

"Ohhhh, fuck," the girl cried.

Keeping her legs high and wide, Tom went back to licking the girl's rimhole, flashing his wet tongue at her tight ring while she lost the ability to form complete words. He brought one hand to her pussy, mashing his thumb between her slippery cunt lips and into her hole, massaging her inside while he lathered her asshole with his tongue.

Once he had the girl's rim well lathered with saliva, he brought his thumb from her pussy to smear her cream over her bud along with it. Then he started to push a finger into her ass while lashing her clit with his tongue.

Larissa was huffing loudly in her fight for breath and her body was trembling with excitement as her father hungrily sucked on her clit and finger fucked her ass at the same time. His cock was pounding with heat while he took his baby girl through two body-shaking orgasms.

Afterward, he climbed over her, posing himself between her wide-open thighs and nudged the fat dome of his cock against her pussy lips. Larissa was staring at him with a dazed expression, her pudgy tits heaving on her chest as she pulled in deep breaths.

"Are you gonna fuck me now, Daddy?" she managed to ask weakly.

"Yes, baby," came his sure reply.

A dreamy smile came to the girl's pouty lips as her father pushed the head of his cock past her slick petals and into the creamy heat of her fuckhole. She whimpered and gasped as his long, thick cock sank deeper and deeper into her tight channel. It seemed like forever before his throbbing rod finally filled her sweet young slit to the brim.

"Baby? Did you ever practice fucking like you practiced sucking?" he asked, beginning a slow slide in and out of her slick pussy.

Larissa pouted and shook her head. "No, Daddy. Only ever with my fingers."

"Good girl," her father growled. "And I hope you know no one else is ever going to have this pussy after me."

"Oh god, Daddy, yes. Fuck. Please."

Tom began fucking his thick cock into his daughter's pussy deeper and harder, gradually adding more force and speed while she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts. He couldn't remember being inside a pussy as tight as hers, and the hot, hard strokes of his solid cock were sending waves of pleasure throughout his entire body.